BREAKING NEWS: New Plumas News Article Forthcoming

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Plumas News Article Forthcoming

Postby dmac » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:32 pm

I think the six are pretty well covered on this site. I haven't asked Mike who his six are because

► it's not my place. Mike and I have an ongoing and open discussion about people, events, ideas, theories, etc., but he's not going to tip his hand to me or others. That's 101 in LE. My job is to help in any way I can by providing ideas, research, data, and even questions. He's done a fantastic job of sifting the shit out of the litterbox.

► He's got six, and I'm pretty sure (whether he's counting Marty and Bo or leaving them off) his list matches mine, not only in names but in order.

► this entire site has provided much research to PCSO. There's been a core team over the years, as well as others who have provided dynamite when and where they can. The people on Mike's list have certainly been covered on this forum, and a couple of them may surprise a lot of people. There are some very surprising names that have been on the tail end of my own list for about four years. A major shout-out to those who've helped, even if they aren't currently involved or named.

I also believe Mike has been looking at enough evidence related to Keddie and other crimes to have far more info on some unsolveds. Ask almost anyone who's dedicated substantial time to this case and they'll remark about how other unsolveds (and solveds) need to be compared, researched. Gamberg has enough on the ball to look everywhere for relevance to Keddie, and he's going to see the same things many of us already have- and haven't. He's also got access to details on the other cases we've never had and never will. Suffice to say, I think he's separating wheat from chaff, and what doesn't necessarily fit Keddie may very well fit other cases he's aware of. Mike spoke of another retired LE as a bulldog. It's a worthy description of himself.

This guy has been around the case since before it happened. Not to denigrate the solid work of others, but past regimes were intent on screwing this case, having people chase their own tails.

Watch out, folks. This roller coaster is officially off the rails, and we're in for a bumpy ride. Off to the future.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby SuperHeroGirl » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:11 pm

And I was just reading today an old post by you, dmac, listing 4 solid people you believe could be the third killer - aside from Loon, that it...

Sounds like the derailment is on track! Can't wait for an update!
SuperHeroGirl

Postby dmac » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:40 pm

"old post" means I'm full of beans. I've made so many screwups in my very public analyses of the case. Yet I've stuck around to update them, admit to my fuckups, even apologize. I stick to the facts, and admit my foibles.

Can you link to the post in question, my then-top four?

I'm not afraid of old info I've mentioned, I'm not afraid of being told I'm an asshole. I know I am. I've admitted it in countless posts.

I'm not afraid of being told I'm a fraud, as I certainly am not.

Anyone claiming I'm a fraud, or that my research doesn't add up, is a fucking liar. That is about the only thing to which I take exception.

Don't ever call me a liar.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby SuperHeroGirl » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:20 am

Dmac, if you are referring to me and what I posted, it was awesome information and it was substantially backed up. Your posts are all dead on, when you make a mistake you admit it.

No offense intended, I was actually trying to say you had a list of several people you believe involved and I would not be surprised if all of them are people who are going to get their "cages rattled" as mentioned in the article.

I will search for the post and get the link. Again, no offense intended and the last thing in the world I would ever do is call you a liar.
SuperHeroGirl

Postby SuperHeroGirl » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:33 am

Here is a link to the thread I was referring to:

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=798&start=40

The post I was referring to is about 3/4 of the way down with a date of July 14, 2014.

I found your post to be informative and I couldn't agree more. I apologize for offending in any way.
SuperHeroGirl

Postby dmac » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:33 am

I wasn't at all offended by anything. Tired, yes. Offended? Nope. I was probably just trying to say that my top four may be way off, depending on how old the post is, but having read it just now it's still pretty tight- except years of digging into Wade has given no details and no proof, either exculpatory or damning. Mama and Wade aren't telling the whole story, and one of them refuses to tell ANY story.

There are others not mentioned there, and I don't believe I've ever officially listed them as in the running, but they are.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby lynabus » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:34 am

New article posted. Awesome news. Congrats dmac and others for your hard work in this case.
Especially dmac and Mike G.for never giving up on this case.
Last edited by lynabus on Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
lynabus

Postby dmac » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:46 am

Yes, I got emails this morning indicating it was requested the article go live online earlier than normal. The article is a very good piece of real news, and not due to mentions we got. Read what it says about evidence and suspects. LIVING POIs.

READ THE ARTICLE HERE

hammer_Marty-admission.jpg

I'll address this in more detail later, first chance I get.
You must be a member of the Keddie Forum with 15 approved posts to view the files attached to this post.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby lynabus » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:54 am

I read the article 3x now, cause I am just so amazed and after reading the forum and all the
prior bs and the lies, I never doubted you dmac. Like I said in another post, you should have been
a detective. You saw through the bs and now 35 years later this case is on the brink of being solved.
Finally JUSTICE for Glenna (Sue), Johnny, Dana and Tina.
lynabus

Postby Sockiemom » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:27 am

Wow. Recently joined. Something about this case just grabbed me. Should have been a peaceful place to just live, even if you skirted the edges of impropriety in some way - no $, said ngle and sexual, young and wild, doing drugs and partying...

I still don't know what to make if tue documentary and stolen le files and yikes!

I can't follow a lot of the details on the forum.

Dmac does seem a little cray at times haha!

I like the bit of not being afraid of being called an asshole - you know you are! Me, too!

I need to learn the art of chill.

I don't like how the family members were sort of run off here.

But this is simply amazing! Well done!
Sockiemom

Postby lynabus » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:51 am

That hammer was BURIED and obviously someone involved couldn't deal with their conscience and
made a phone call to report where Tina would be found. I am glad that they finally found the recorded tape of
that phone call, today's awesome technology will bring these living POI where they belong.
It would be nice if that individual would just come forward.

As for the family members being chased off the forum, that was partially their doing.
I'm sure dmac would have more to add but from what I have gathered over the last
few weeks, the living family members and the POI's that were a part of this forum
and other forums were more or less, asking for help, adding what they wanted to
throw the possibility that they were somehow responsible for their involvement in the
murders of 4 individuals. 35 years is a long time to live with that guilt.
You don't just forget that. All I am trying to say, is they should have been truthful in answering
some of the questions asked of them.
lynabus

Postby pinkPanther » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:14 am

Anyone here live in Q and get The Bulletin? It comes out today. I 'll see if someone will read it to me.
pinkPanther

Postby pinkPanther » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:21 am

Nevrrmind. Hot damn!!
pinkPanther

Postby pinkPanther » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:11 pm

So this is the second hammer? There was one in the house on the side table called the "claw hammer". And the is the "hammer". I'm so damn excited I can hardly stand it! Live long and prosper internet people of earth!!! ::-|
pinkPanther

Postby lynabus » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:12 pm

dmac wrote:Marty was very busy all day Sunday, up and gone to Reno (read: dumping Tina at Camp 18) and then back at the Meeks where, according to Nina, he stayed until the early morning hours of Monday. Still, he and Bo managed to show up TOGETHER AND ON TIME for back-to-back faked interviews with Crimley on Tuesday. During the brief and hectic hours between the murders and his interview at 1125 am Tuesday (actually, Marty makes clear his interview happened MONDAY- read on to see how), exactly when did Marty think to look for his hammer, and subsequently have the opportunity to discover it actually was missing? Keep in mind, he specifically said "I haven't noticed it layin about". So he just realized his hammer MAY BE missing? His language says he knows it's gone, but only because he hasn't 'noticed it about'!

It's a shame that MS is deceased....would love to know how his missing hammer with blue handle
got buried and found 34 years later by a person operating a metal detector.
lynabus

Postby Shellsbells » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:41 pm

Just want to say, AWESOME work !! Dmac.. Just amazing. Everyone that helped and found information, and did WAYYYYY more work then any LE did when this murder happened, Congrats, and again, You guys are awesome! It is great to know this murder will get solved. and even though some suspects are dead, some are not! The victims deserve justice in this!
Shellsbells

Postby Chichibcc » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:53 pm

Although it took far too long to find the tape, at least it is still in good enough condition to analyzed using the voice-recognition software, which is a miracle considering how old it is.
Chichibcc

Postby justice17 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:00 pm

Cowgirlsunni wrote:I actually cried. This is such good news. I hope more is forthcoming.

I also cried. Thank You to all of you that have brought us here today.
Dmac, Princess and Chichi ::-| I am proud to be a small fish in this amazing group.
Justice for all
justice17

Postby lynabus » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:10 pm

May 30, 1984 6:45pm
Male caller telephones the Butte County Sheriff's Office BCSO and says the
skull is from the missing 12 year old from the Keddie Murders which occurred
3 years ago.
A copy of the audio is in evidence BCSO says they don't have it, PCSO says they
don't have it. Yet, it took Mike G to find it in 10 days, 35 years later.
lynabus

Postby Cowgirlsunni » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:03 am

This is from Timeline C ( The real timeline A )
840530-1845c An anonymous male caller telephones the Butte County Sheriff's Department and says the skull found is from the missing 12 year old girl from the Keddie murders which occurred 2 years ago. (A copy of the audio is in evidence.) <Crim>

I am so happy Sheriff Hagwood and Detective Gamberg searched for that tape and didn't give up until they found it buried in a box. Makes a person wonder what other evidence is "buried" in a box ( even that box ) just waiting to be discovered.
Cowgirlsunni

PreviousNext

Return to keddie facts