Sheila

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Sheila

Postby dcheryl83 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:14 am

Would you care to share with us what you think might have taken place that night?
dcheryl83

Postby tinkerbell » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:19 am

I do have my ideas of what happened. Lets just say I do believe the boys walked in on something and Johnny got upset. I do not believe it was random either.
tinkerbell

Postby dcheryl83 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:20 am

Seems like thats what most of us are thinking. From what I have read so far it seems like Johnny died trying to protect your mom. Courageous guy if you ask me.
dcheryl83

Postby tinkerbell » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:21 am

Yes he was.
tinkerbell

Postby dcheryl83 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:18 pm

Shelia, I was just wondering if you (or your brothers) have ever tried talking to Justin?
dcheryl83

Postby tinkerbell » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:00 pm

I talked to Justin when we did the first interview at the beginning of Josh's documentary. He refuses to meet up with me now, even when I have gone to Quincy.
Last edited by tinkerbell on Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tinkerbell

Postby meankitty » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:50 pm

I'm wondering why Justin is refusing to meet up with you.
meankitty

Postby the celt » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:03 pm

Guilt maybe?
kathy
the celt

Postby mechelle69 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:06 am

I imagine that it would be impossible to face Sheila if he remembers what happened that night.
mechelle69

Postby jhancock » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:36 am

The big problem I have with this is that Sheila has done nothing to Justin other than be supportive. She was there the day of his interview and, unlike how many people might have acted, she didn't grill him or demand that he give her any supposed information he might have had.

Justin turned against this project, according to him, when he returned to Quincy and claimed that people would come up to him because they had seen him in the documentary and/or in the deleted scenes on our website. He insisted we remove one of the videos, in particular, and we did. He said that "now everyone knows who I am," yet he also said he was writing his own book and that he also wanted royalties.

I'm not trying to re-open a can of worms. Most of you already know this stuff. My point is that part of me understands Justin's anger or frustration toward us; there were some others who were not happy in one way or another with how we handled the documentary and its promotion. But not toward Sheila. She has never uttered a negative syllable about him. So for him to refuse to speak to her, to even meet with her in person, when he claims to have all the answers, absolutely floors me. I'm sorry, but it's disgusting and frightening.
jhancock

Postby meankitty » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:32 am

I've always wondered why he isn't taking his knowledge to the PCSO. I'd sure like to know what he put in the book he's writing.
meankitty

Postby geegee » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:49 am

If law enforcement would just do their job and reopen this case and force Justin to tell what he thanks he knows ,this awful murder could be solved. IF Justin really knows anything that could lead to the murderers,he could then be prosecuted for holding back the information.Once he became an adult he is obligated by the law and has far as iam concerned obligated to the Sharp family to tell this information.Holding back info until HE feels safe ,because either the perps have died or so he can wright a so called book,is outrageous ! while iam on a rant..i watched the doc again and noticed Marilyn touches her face at two key points in her interview,When she talks about the bloody jacket being found under their cabin and when she talks about Justin being jerked up by Marty and told not to talk about the murders ever again.Touching her face is a indication she is lying or has personal involvement in some way.Also telling the truth just pours out easily,lying takes thought.Okay i,am done thanks for listning..
geegee

Postby meankitty » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:54 am

I do think she was lying about the playacting. I've noticed that sometimes people can't get the logistics right when they lie. I've had someone claim years ago that they walked about 70-80 miles in a day.
meankitty

Postby Night Rider » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:28 pm

Back when she was posting, I, and others did display a degree of deference to her. Due to her position in the case that was natural, plus it is one of the standard rules of investigation. Never get "in your face" when questioning a reportee.

But I have many questions to ask her, ever since I first saw the video, back in April 2005. I did get the same impression in that interview as some of you are saying right now.

I'm going to hold back quite a few things I've heard it this vein, just because they are so wacky, and can't be proven.

I have said before that some things she said may have been true, I just have a hard time trying to find some of them.

At this time I discount the "postcard." as unproven. And possibly much of what she said about Lori.

I also discount a lot of what she said about Bo, nothing can be proven there, she didn't even remember when he showed up. Which may have been after Lori left for Oregon. (maybe she bailed out because she was scared of JUSTIN, not Marty)

All in all, I don't have the time to write down all my questions for Marilyn. But the first one might be: Just where is Justin's other brother? And where is Lori today? It's obvious that she would have something juicy to say today, right???
Night Rider

Postby Indigo » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:05 pm

Is Casey older or younger than Justin? I really know very little about him if anyone would care to fill me in on him a bit more.
Indigo

Location: Standin' on a corner in Winslow, AZ (it's such a fine sight to see)

Postby the celt » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:28 pm

Night Rider, if justin is writing this tell all book, and he claims he can name the killers, can he be held as a material witness in these murders? I might be wrong just asking, to much law and order i guess ha ha ha.
kathy
the celt

Postby jhancock » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:59 pm

Casey was younger, I believe. Lives in Quincy now, too. As most people know, we conducted a lengthy interview with him too, but he asked us not to ever show it.
jhancock

Postby Night Rider » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:00 pm

Marilyn has said that Casey was nine while Justin was twelve at the time.

Celt, that is a good question, my quick answer would be no.

First off, I do not believe that most of his reccollections are really his, then when you factor in his age, he does become a very unrealiable witness.

His first hypnotic session tainted him forever, just about everything he said in that session would have been inadmissable beginning in the summer of 1982.

Now here is the question I have beenn harping on for a long time: Just why was that first hypnotic session ever necessary in the first place?

No one session will ever bring out all the details of a complicated incident like this. And exactly how much did he forget within the first 48 hours?

The use of hypnosis is very specific, to bring out DETAILS that the subject could not recall. But that requires that hypnotist bases the session upon recorded statements by the subject during normal interviews.

A few examples might be, if he could not remember what type of shoes the perps were wearing, or better yet, if he could not remember if the perp who hit Dana with the hammer was right-handed or not. Another viable question, and one he might only have in his subconcious may be, did he see a perp touch a portion of the cabin or a solid object without gloves on?

This has been discussed for years, it's still a very perplexing event in this case. For instance, it was rumored that Greg, but not Ricky, was also hypnotized. Does that make any sense?
Night Rider

Postby Indigo » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:40 pm

Thanks Josh and Night Rider.

Josh, what reason did Casey give as to why he went thru with a lengthly interview but then asked you to never show it?
Indigo

Location: Standin' on a corner in Winslow, AZ (it's such a fine sight to see)

Postby jhancock » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:18 pm

Casey just asked that we not show it; he felt he was too agitated, and I think he was a bit shy about that. But he also seemed very afraid--of what, I'm not sure. I wonder if his brother's presence made him nervous.
jhancock

Next

Return to just speculatin'