Bloody Fingerprints Evidence Thread

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Re: Bloody Fingerprints Evidence Thread

Postby Chichibcc » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:12 am

dmac wrote:I was just packing stuff while listening to the dialogue from Part 1 in the background--- I don't believe anyone else has caught this tidbit, either: At 32:15, Loon is describing everything Justin knew before Marty "threatened him", thereby causing him to "forget" the murders and also causing him to stop talking to Slyvester (BS!). That entire scenario is completely preposterous, which is why MMB all DEMAND IT HAPPENED in their LOONIBI! Of importance to this thread is the following line:

"[Justin] knew that [Tina] was missing. He knew that the female out there was Sue. He knew it was Johnny. He knew that it was Dana. All of the blood. The glass. All of that. He could describe all that."

Watch it here

This interview was filmed in the early Oughts, so exactly what 'glass' is Loon talking about?! Blood and glass? This was filmed and released long before any Keddie forum I know of existed. Therefore, the "bloody fingerprint on the glass" scenario wasn't well known when the interview was taped. By anyone.

This just made me think of something....if anyone who might be arrested in the future was featured in either documentary, could the statements they made in the filmed interviews, or the interview footage itself, be used against them (or be admissible) as potential evidence in court?
Chichibcc

Postby azucena » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:06 am

On the surface, i think statements made in the documentary could be admissible because they were done so voluntarily, ie, not as part of any formal LE investigation requiring Miranda warnings. An attorney could raise arguments to exclude them based on a number of factors, but if evidence is discovered that corroborates the statements, then it may be more tricky to exclude the statements.
azucena

Postby dmac » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:14 am

I never followed the OJ case, as it was such a stupid frenzy. Unfortunately, the circus was so disgustingly fervent, one could not breathe without taking in bullshit from the case. It was like a contact high at a concert, the air was thick with feces.

My point being, wasn't that issue covered with the OJ case? if so, it would stand a decent comparison, as it was relatively recent and involved California's laws/policies.

Personally, I believe the answer to be 'yes', so long as the statements were not edited and given willfully. The lawyers would argue about disallowing the interviews as 'edited misrepresentations', despite the fact Dee's lies are abundantly clear, as are Loon's, etc.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Chichibcc » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:22 am

That's good news...I suppose the same reasoning would probably apply to forum posts/chat transcripts as well.
Chichibcc

Postby tpgen » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:56 am

The glass. She says glass as in noun, not an adjective. She certainly isn't talking about the glass ashtray or anything else glass. It's a GLASS. Noun. Plain and simple.
tpgen

Postby dmac » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:39 am

not to further damn her, but "yep"
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Previous

Return to keddie facts