The Diorama Box and the Extent of Marilyn's Participation

introduce yourself, & tell us how you became interested in the case.

The Diorama Box and the Extent of Marilyn's Participation

Postby Samantha Mulder » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:17 pm

Greetings, Forum. I've been intrigued/bothered by this case and a fan of this site for a while now, but this is my first post.

I'd like to get some feedback on two issues: 1) potential uses of the missing diorama box other than later being referenced as a red herring; and 2) the extent of Marilyn's foreknowledge regarding what was going to go down at Cabin 28 that night.

The fact that the box was one of the few things missing from the house suggests to me that it may have been used as a "quick grab" method of carrying something out of the residence. Could it have been drugs? A weapon? Also, when Marilyn moved out of the house she shared with Marty immediately following the murders, it leads me to think that MORE happened that night than she intended. Perhaps the plan was to scare Sue by roughing her up . . . or even to kill her. The inclusion of the children (John, Dana, and Tina) could have pushed her buttons as going "beyond the pale." When perps commit a crime together, it seems counterintuitive for one (in this case, Marilyn) to "break off from the pack" by hightailing it. Draws suspicion. To me, Marilyn's quick departure indicates things got waaaayyy out of hand. [Although how anyone might think they could enter Sue's home and bedroom without alerting the kids is beyond logic.]
Samantha Mulder

Re: The Diorama Box and the Extent of Marilyn's Participatio

Postby dmac » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:28 am

For the box:

I think it's a massive red herring. LE lied about the crime scene, LE lied to the FBI about the crime scene. Hello to this warped case.

I don't think there was a box, a diorama. It's a red herring meant to falsely imply Tina was alive and left willingly.

The only known box was the tool box. Johnny had recently made it during shop class, according to documents and intel from the shop teacher who oversaw Johnny's work. Many, including Loon, have changed the story to be about "Tina's "box", saying it was a cardboard diorama and/or Johnny's tool box.

It adds up to pure bullshit. Tina was in 'special needs' class, a slow learner. During HS, I worked as an aid to such classes. We NEVER asked kids to go home and build dioramas, that entire idea is absolutely repugnant. We worked on getting them together and interacting, common and individual goals. NO DAMNED WAY was a diorama involved ANYWHERE in Tina's life. That's as big a lie as Dee's 22 under his seat!

Dioramas weren't assigned in "normal" or "advanced" classes (advanced classes never existed in 81). That is COMPLETE BULLSHIT from MARILYN. Anyone claiming Tina was fixated on a diorama is a liar. Hello, Loon, the bitch killer who loves to relive the murders in her crippled brain. Marilyn is a killer.

Look at the box and realize it's a lie made by le (Doogie Thomas) and Loon, and even their documents show it's bullshit. There was no diorama. Marilyn is a chief suspect/killer. Doug Thomas needs a conviction and a noose.

Facts are facts. The Diorama is a longstanding lie by those INVOLVED. Look at the liars, because there was no diorama.

Having said that, I'm back on VACATION!
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby bbragg » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:16 pm

did i read somewhere that marilyn said that tina had left her box at her house.if marilyn said that maybe the box was at her house .maybe someone brought it over there that night so she had to say it was where
bbragg

Postby lynabus » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:28 am

I am wondering if this box was a little school box I had in the 80's.
We referred to it as an art box, or pencil box. It had a lid that lifted
up and it was made of cardboard and it was either plain in color
or had a cartoon character on it. Just thinking out loud.
I remember carrying my most prized possessions in it.
lynabus

Postby Chichibcc » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:41 pm

These users thanked the author Chichibcc for the post:
lynabus (Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:51 pm)
Chichibcc

Postby lynabus » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:53 pm

Chichibcc,
The second link is more like the one I had, thanks for sharing.
lynabus

Postby grayghost » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:08 pm

Hello All. This is my first post although I have been actively interested in this case from just days after it happened. I agree that there is way more that Marilyn either participated in, or at least knows about this case. The fact that she left the day after says it all. Rumors in small towns take on a life of their own and become "truth". While what Mrs. Seabolt said was unkind, I I was way more appauled with the woman who worked for the paper, Victoria, she slandered Sue with innuendo and gossip that she could not have first hand knowledge of. I knew Mrs. Seabolt and discussed what happened that weekend at length with her. She felt terribly guilty that she said that Tina couldn't spend the night. It was something I don't think she took lightly.

These users thanked the author grayghost for the post (total 4):
dmac (Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:45 pm) • Chichibcc (Sun May 01, 2016 9:30 am) • Shellsbells (Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:45 pm) • lynabus (Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:52 pm)
grayghost

Postby Chichibcc » Sun May 01, 2016 9:31 am

Regarding Mrs. Seabolt's statements, I don't think she meant them to be slanderous, or to sound gossipy...she just had concerns, and was acting within her rights as a parent for the sake of her children's well-being.

And don't even get me started on Victoria Metcalfe...her claims were outlandish and unfounded, at best.
Chichibcc

Return to intros