Secret Witness Press Release and Reward

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Secret Witness Press Release and Reward

Postby dmac » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:04 pm

This Press Release was just sent to a wide array of media outlets, including local, regional, and national news outlets. Don't miss the associated piece airing tonight on KOLO-TV.

=========================================================

NEWS RELEASE

Re: $5,000 REWARD OFFERED--HOMICIDE
PLUMAS COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE

On April 11, 1981 three people, a woman, her teenage son and a friend were found murdered in a cabin at Keddie, near Quincy California. A fourth victim, an 12 year old girl, was missing. Her remains were found three years later 80 miles away. The case has remained unsolved, but was reopened in 2013 by the Plumas County Sheriff's Office which has since uncovered new and previously uninvestigated evidence and potential persons-of-interest.

At the Plumas County Sheriff's Office request, Secret Witness has posted a $5,000 reward for information leading to arrest and prosecution.

Anyone with information on this crime should contact the Plumas County Sheriff's Office Special Investigator's Office at (530) 283-6360 or Secret Witness at (775) 322-4900, http://www.secretwitness.com or text your tip to 847411 (TIP411 Keyword SW.

REMINDER: All calls to Secret Witness remain anonymous and Secret Witness pays rewards for information in crimes resulting in an arrest and prosecution.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Secret Witness Press Release and Reward

Postby Marilyn Musgrove » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:44 pm

This is great news!! Hopefully someone will come forward swallow their pride and call!!

have a blessed day/evening ( :
Marilyn Musgrove

Postby lynabus » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:49 pm

Marilyn, I agree! It will be a glorious day when the people responsible for this heinous crime will be brought to justice, so that Sue, Johnny, Tina and Dana Wingate can rest in peace. It won't stop there because there will be a day those involved will have to answer to the big man.
lynabus

Postby Shellsbells » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:09 pm

Great news.

I have never heard of Secret Witness before. So checking out their website. We use 88-crime here. But same kinda thing.
Shellsbells

Return to keddie facts