Hello!

introduce yourself, & tell us how you became interested in the case.

Hello!

Postby LeslieStone » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:12 am

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself as I’m new here.

This is a wonderful website, although a bit overwhelming for newbies like myself.

I first learned about the Keddie murders a couple of years ago while reading about various cold cases.

California DOJ Special Agent P.A. “Mike” Crim, sometimes referred to as Crimley, was a curious individual. He reminds me of the fellow that officiated Bo Boubede’s wedding in Gulfport, Harrison County, Mississippi in 1975: Justice of the Peace J.L. “Pat” Duckworth. Interestingly, Duckworth’s wife, Augustine, apparently worked for the Harrison County Sheriff’s Office in the transport division and volunteered at the VA Hospital in Gulfport.

Also, it’s worth noting that Gary Mollath’s uncle, who I now believe is a brass knuckles attorney in Reno, Nevada, was a Capt. in the U.S. Army, Intelligence, from 1970 to 1980.

Hope the brutal and tragic murders of Sue, Johnny and Tina Sharp, as well as Dana Wingate, are formally solved by LE and any accomplices and crooked cops still alive are prosecuted and sent to prison.
LeslieStone

Re: Hello!

Postby Shellsbells » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:34 pm

Hi Leslie, welcome.

Did you know Bo?
Shellsbells

Postby dmac » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:16 pm

Welcome aboard, Leslie.

Crimley, by the way, is a portmanteau of the two corrupt CA-DOJ mob special agents dispatched to screw the Keddie investigation: Prince Albert Crim, and Harry Bradley. I've recently changed it to the more fitting "Crimely"

I never found much on Duckworth, other than campaign photos from the 50s. He was apparently only a Justice of the Peace who stretched the truth by claiming 'judge'. He may have been the son of Benjamin Franklin Duckworth, the former sheriff, but I never looked into genealogy. Duckworth is a big family name in Harrison County, with a main road and housing areas named after. I remember finding campaign photos a couple years ago, plus the wife's obit, but found nothing odd other than the very vague coincidence that volunteering at the VA was one of her hobbies.

Gary's uncle, on the other hand, is another can of worms. Not only is Stephen a skeezy Reno bigwig property lawyer (think Adnan Khashoggi), he happen's to be nephew Gary's high-powered lunch date and alibi for Lynette's murder. My bet is a 0% possibility that Gary and Steve noshed that afternoon.

Yes, Steve was army intel from 70-80 (JAG) He was also Nevada's Deputy AG from 74-75 (under Robt List, who was governor from 79-83).

Nothing like having the former Deputy AG advising police about their only suspect's power, privilege... and alibi.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby LeslieStone » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:19 pm

Transparent California lists the pensions that Keddie and DOJ LE from that era are now receiving.

P.A. Crim is dead but presumably his widow Helen is getting all or a portion of his pension.
LeslieStone

Postby dmac » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:30 pm

Yep, I know abt Crim and others, as well as the "right to know" payroll / pension / campaign donation sites.

The importance is the growing issue of decency and even propriety. This case is no longer in an invisible bubble, where only a dedicated few netizens hold interest, much less sway. We need to be far more thoughtful and respectful of the innocent we name (even accidentally), as well as even the guilty scum who deserve to have their names painted on Main Street.

You seem to be intent in finding something new, which could prove beneficial. Please temper your interest and research abilities with our ever-growing need to respect privacy, and to respect our newfound lack of privacy in discussing anything.

A few years, months, even weeks ago, we could scream at the tops of our lungs about this case and nobody heard. Soon, every word we've ever spoken is open to being shoved through the media mill.

Sorry if I'm straying from the path, but this IS the path: we need to be very thoughtful of what we say and how we say it. If you wish to bring up full names before they need to be publicly aired, my email address is at the bottom of every post I make and others can be reached via PM. Please be thoughtful and cautious about exposing names, and even details of how you research. Many methods out there are awful and can completely mangle the truth.

Thanks for hearing me out. I'm not pointing at you, Leslie, but at myself and everyone else:

Even though Crim was a scumsucking sack of shit, we need to dot our tees and cross our eyes before publicly saying "PA Mike Crim was a criminal sack of shit!"
reach me at

These users thanked the author dmac for the post:
Shellsbells (Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:39 pm)
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Kevin Ramage » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:05 pm

Leslie, I'm curious to know how Mike Crim reminds you of J.L. "Pat" Duckworth. Did you ever have dealings with Mr. Duckworth or ever see a photo of him? I'm just not understanding the connection.

DMAC, I'd also like to know how you seem to know Mr. Duckworth claimed to be a judge by "stretching the truth". Yes, my grandfather was only a Justice of the Peace. But he was never known for "stretching the truth". In Mississippi at that time Justice of the Peace was considered a Judge with limited capacity. He did perform marriages, but he also presided over small civil cases and petty criminal charges, such as traffic tickets and disturbing the peace.
Thanks, Kevin
Kevin Ramage

Postby dmac » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:38 pm

"stretching the truth' isn't a slight, it's just an expression to clear up that he was a JotP, not a judge. He's just a bit of trivia in the case because he presided over murderer Boubede's 1975 marriage, which itself stands out because it was in Gulfport, which is where most of his victims were also stationed at the time.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Kevin Ramage » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:19 am

No sir, that is not at all what you meant. I've been reading your forum and its obvious that you fabricate facts to make yourself seem more intelligent than you really are. In fact, I would say you fabricated this thread to pass that fact that you looked into this Bo guy's marriage. Because you're so smart, you leave no stone unturned. Whatever..
You never thought a family member would read your chicken [email protected]@t website and call you on your crap. Unless this You or this "LeslieStone" personally knew or had a photo of my grandfather,, which you don't,, it would be impossible to find resemblence between the two. You made this thread up to pass off facts. Facts that any 10 year old could find on a Google search. This is less about you slighting my grandfather at his point, but more about calling you out on the crap you like to dribble. And sending me personal emails saying My grandfather and I are "a fucking waste of space" is petty and a clear violation of your registration agreement. Which shows me once again that anyone calling you on your [email protected]@t hits home. Get a life, you low life, two bit conspiracy theorist... Good day
Kevin Ramage

Postby dmac » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:24 am

Go fuck your dead grandfather. He's trivia, and you are toast.

Here's the full text of the email I sent:

Your granpa has no merit in this case, nor do you. You are a fucking waste of space.

You're a microscopic sac of shit teeming with unfounded rage. Your last irrational post says you need a mental check-up. Please quit the meth, find treatment.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Return to intros