Hey!

introduce yourself, & tell us how you became interested in the case.

Hey!

Postby ironicookie » Sun May 01, 2016 11:43 am

My name is Adriana, and I'm 15 years old. The reason I'm joining the community is for a project I'm doing, where I had to choose an unsolved murder and collect information based on the case, background information, suspects, motives, etc. I'm trying to read as many forums as possible to seek information to place into my presentation. I hope you guys can help me out further! Thank you :)
ironicookie

Re: Hey!

Postby Cheshire » Sun May 01, 2016 2:52 pm

Welcome to the forum, Adriana. I'd suggest starting in the "Keddie Facts" section. Be sure to check out the timelines threads. And there's a box in the upper right to search for more info on any topic. Good luck with your project!
Cheshire

Postby Shellsbells » Sun May 01, 2016 6:57 pm

Hello. Welcome.

Also a good place to check out is the newbie section. That lists important threads, and basic facts. Good luck on your report.
Shellsbells

Postby jefferzzzz » Mon May 23, 2016 7:08 pm

ironicookie wrote:My name is Adriana, and I'm 15 years old. The reason I'm joining the community is for a project I'm doing, where I had to choose an unsolved murder and collect information based on the case, background information, suspects, motives, etc. I'm trying to read as many forums as possible to seek information to place into my presentation. I hope you guys can help me out further! Thank you :)

Hello and welcome to the group. Good luck on the assignment, you picked a very good subject to write about, in my opinion. I wish I had started researching this case when I was 15 years old, there's just soooo much information out there about it. I've been researching it for about 6 years give or take a year and still have so much to learn. If you're able to, you should share the assignment after it is graded, i'm sure it would make an interesting read. Anyhow, welcome and good luck!!
jefferzzzz

Return to intros