Bloody Clothing Left by Killers

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Bloody Clothing Left by Killers

Postby dmac » Wed May 25, 2016 4:27 pm

Bo mentioned Marty and Bo changing clothes when they got home, prior to returning to the bar.

Justin mentioned one of the killers wearing a jean-type jacket.

In the color crime scene photos I saw were a series of shots of the white table with the hammer and knife staged atop it.

Underneath the hammer and knife are a jacket and blue denim shirt. The shirt is visibly covered in blood. Not from spatter it received just by being there, nut spatter, droplets and smears. A killer removed the shirt, placed it on the table along with the jacket (I didn't have time to scope the jacket closely), then the weapons were placed atop it.

A killer wore that shirt during the murders, and boldly (or stupidly?!) left it behind. If it's in evidence, it 100% surely has the killer's DNA on the collar.

Q: was Sheila's flute box used as a weapon somehow? If not, why was it posed so prominently alongside the hammer and knife?
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Bloody Clothing Left by Killers

Postby AliWProk » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:03 am

Perhaps the shirt and jacket were laid out on the table to gather weapons and evidence, which would then be wrapped in the material, carried out and disposed of? It's easy to roll stuff up in a garment and carry it that way.

This crime happened a decade before DNA was known, and even longer before it was used in court and trusted. The killers would have no reason to destroy possible DNA evidence (although they supposedly burned or otherwise deep-sixed the high fashion leisure suits they initially wore to the Back Door). Blood could be typed, but not much else back then. Is this, once again, intentionally sloppy, a message, part of the baffling staging?
AliWProk

Postby JEP » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:15 pm

IMO these killers were bold, not stupid. To leave bloody clothes behind? Seems to me they had no fear at all of suffering any consequences for these murders. Bloody clothes, witnesses left alive in the next room, cigarettes, glasses, confessions, "my hammer is missing". It blows my mind how the killers seemed to leave a Hansel and Gretel trail that even the most junior detective could solve. I wonder how many people know what really happened? After reading a lot of the old forum material, I'm of the opinion that it's a lot. Am I crazy?
JEP

Postby billyc1048 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:06 pm

I can almost guarantee that Bo wasn't worried at all about being figured out as the murderer in this case or if he did he would skate free like he had done so many times in other parts of the country. To be that arrogant he had to have major LE officials covering up for him for years. I just wonder why he had this much protection.
I blew out my flip flop, Stepped on a pop top,
Cut my heel, had to cruise on back home.
billyc1048

Postby dmac » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:12 pm

I believe the killers were both bold AND stupid.Read the interviews these bozos gave- not a shred of intelligence in the lot. Some of the stupidest, most incriminating statements- and every one of them free admissions and not the results of direct questions. Then look at the depth and stupidity in the staging.

Judging from Bo's handwriting, he seemed to be of average intelligence, but look at his career as a criminal- busted about weekly and only spent a handful of years in prison? Yes, he was protected- beginning decades before the WPP was a legal option. I don't believe he had much to offer LE so far as info or intel, I simply think he worked alongside crooked cops and was thus protected.

In actually hearing the full interview with Bo, I don't believe he knew he was safe when it began, and I think he was shitting his pants. And there's far too many pregnant pauses in his answers, and unexplained turnings on and off of the recorder- far more than appear in the transcript. And it's absolutely clear Crimely spent a lot of time with these killers before and after the taped convos. This was a fix.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby leenie963 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:29 pm

dmac wrote:I believe the killers were both bold AND stupid.Read the interviews these bozos gave- not a shred of intelligence in the lot. Some of the stupidest, most incriminating statements- and every one of them free admissions and not the results of direct questions. Then look at the depth and stupidity in the staging... etc.

Couldn't agree more. As best as LE tried to thwart this investigation with CYA, they didn't cover all bases. It was just too big. From reading the Bo interview and not actually hearing his voice or LE's responses I actually sat here and sounded it out. (Doing this is due to my years as a mother of a child who suffered from auditory processing disorder and speech delay) What is so glaring are the omissions, admissions, the many, many pauses and the leading, inappropriate and most importantly DISMISSIVE comments from LE.
Looking forward to what you find next in your latest post from today 10.23.16.

Back to my education in this puzzling, frustrating downright fucked up case.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby dmac » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:13 am

I know this ia all about CYA, and it's refreshing to hear from an agreeing party.

I have no solve behind the Keddie Kops Koverup, but I know it involves many people, including Doug Thomas, Crim and Bradley, Stoy, etc. Rod De Crona is a kompletely kriminal kunt up to his nuts in the original floor show.

Yeah, I just described the murders as a "floor show" to prove how flaccid and fucked POIs and former LE are on this case.

Keddie Murders is nothing. Look at the coverup. This case has NOTHING to do with the victims at 28.

The reasons behind the coverup is KEY!

The only commonality I've heard of CYA is drug activity, which all these crooked pigs seemingly had in common.

PCSO were dealing drugs out of the trunks of their official patrol vehicles in the parking lot of the High School Doug Thomas admitted to "riding around with" Marty "endlessly" in his squad vehicle.Marty said he lived with DT. DT was the last rentor prior to the Sharps.

Yeah, this beez EVERYTHING to do about them ugly coke.
ramblin round hiz brain.

DRUGS.

Yup.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Return to keddie facts