Upcoming Media

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Re: Upcoming Media

Postby thumper001 » Wed May 04, 2016 1:59 pm

The recording is from 32 years ago, it was hard for me to make out everything that was being said. I`m sure the FBI and DOJ will be able to clean it up considerably, and hopefully match it up with the many interviews the poi`s have given over the years.
thumper001

Postby budrfligh » Wed May 04, 2016 2:13 pm

I would be interested in a digitally enhanced version. I would like to compare it with dee's doc2 interview.
budrfligh

Postby Bozdog » Wed May 04, 2016 3:17 pm

wild wrote:Suppose it could be D. Lake but the voice sounds much younger to me. With this case, I find that just about anything is a possibility. I believe Justin could have overheard a conversation between the POI's talking about Tina and her whereabouts. It could also be a member of a certain family that was involved with the victims. They've tried to make this case all about themselves, as have many other locals at the time.

Well it was 35 years ago so the voice would sound much younger.
Bozdog

Postby wild » Wed May 04, 2016 4:31 pm

I suppose, but it sounded like a much younger person to me, maybe late teens or early 20's. 35 years is a long time but everyone I know sounds pretty much the way they did 35 years ago except when people start to hit their 70's, then the voice seems to age. My mom still sounds the same as she always has and my dad's voice was the same until he died. Not saying it isn't Dee, it just doesn't sound like him to me.
wild

Postby dmac » Thu May 05, 2016 9:41 am

Please keep in mind the aired portion of the recording is a fraction of the conversation.

I don't recognize the voice whatsoever. Definitely not the main POIs- even though the voice is butch enough to be Loon, it's not that murderous cunt, either. It's not Marty, Bo, Dee, Tony the Freek.

It's definitely NOT Justin. I believe those boys were forced to do unimaginable things that night, and I believe it so strongly that discussion of their supposed memory or knowledge of the crimes is a poisonous and irrational, hurtful path.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby narmrn » Thu May 05, 2016 12:23 pm

How soon after the skeletal remains of Tina were discovered was this audio taped to BCSO received?? If it was very soon after..I would suspect it is someone local to the area because the news media would not have considered this a "national audience" issue/report....but rather something that would have only been reported locally...so a local Plumas/ Butte county person would be the most likely to have made the call....
narmrn

Postby dmac » Mon May 16, 2016 12:32 pm

reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Mon May 16, 2016 12:49 pm

Looks like we can expect a 1-2 hour show about Keddie. I don't think I've put the producers in contact with anyone yet, but we've been talking abt it for a couple months- before the Plumas News article shot the case into the headlines. There's a huge piece coming out in People (did I mention this? Is it already out?) and that was originally to be a small piece- a couple paragraphs. More a blurb than an article. But now it's a much bigger article and they flew out to Plumas and met up with Sheila and Mike and Greg. And maybe stopped at the Polka Dot.

This TV show is new, coming to Investigation Discovery. It was announced as being picked up days before they first approached me, so this case was in their radar when the show was still being pitched. The new show is also tied to People Magazine, so it further dovetails with the article they're already doing.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby JEP » Mon May 16, 2016 8:06 pm

That is exciting news. I hope the show does some good journalistic investigation and if LE is interviewed, they need to call them out on their bullshit. What is the show's format? And the People article, do you know when that's coming out? I know a lot of questions. I've been working a lot lately and haven't been able to log in and when I do, wow, so much has happened. You've advocated for these victims for so long now, let's hope we get some answers.
JEP

Postby dmac » Tue May 31, 2016 5:30 am

I finally got this vid to play. Unfortunately, they made some bonehead mistakes such as claiming the anon call came BEFORE Tina's skull was 'found'. They even used my cheesy, comedic mockups of Marty and Bo from the homo-erotic ManMates spoof as if they were actual photos! And I thought only meankitty was stupid enough to believe they were real... Egad! how embarrassing for actionnewsnow!

reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby sparkplug » Tue May 31, 2016 12:09 pm

It's great that this case is getting publicity, but reporting is so bad these days. One of those links reports that electrical tape was used. It's not that hard to do a little research, especially when it's your job.
sparkplug

Postby AliWProk » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:27 pm

This is the sort of thing - the media making even tiniest error of fact - that can screw up an investigation. Suddenly the erroneous info turns into a cottage industry. How many times have you heard (and shouted down) "Those boys slept through the whole thing!"? Jesus, it's never-ending. DMAC spends so much time just debunking this crap. And now, nationwide, people will think that the call about her remains came before she was found.
AliWProk

Postby meankitty » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:16 pm

dmac wrote:

I finally got this vid to play. Unfortunately, they made some bonehead mistakes such as claiming the anon call came BEFORE Tina's skull was 'found'. They even used my cheesy, comedic mockups of Marty and Bo from the homo-erotic ManMates spoof as if they were actual photos! And I thought only meankitty was stupid enough to believe they were real... Egad! how embarrassing for actionnewsnow!

I never did believe this photoshopped pic and said so a few years ago. I think Marty would look better with a set of pearls and a frilly scarf
meankitty

Postby dmac » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:11 pm

reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby AliWProk » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:24 am

"Smartt and Boubede have died, but Gamberg and Sheriff Hagwood say there persons of interest still living who knew about or participated in this crime and should now be worried."

::-|
AliWProk

Postby dmac » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:49 am

Yes, they not only should be worried, but many are openly shitting their pants and/or on the run. Look at Loon's recent involvement on this forum! Holy shit, she connected so many dots with her lies. And Dee and Tony? F*ckstains on the run. There's three of the POIs. All up to their nuts in this.

I'm not too sure about why the KOLO piece came out last night- I don't think they knew of the knife, and it's more of an update / reminder than a new piece.

Ed Pearce did a damned fine job of explaining the new breaks just a couple months ago, and there's no homophobic ManMates imagery to be found in the story, so nothing to complain about from me. I love regional exposure, because a couple POIs are watching KOLO. And they visit this site, regularly.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby sparkplug » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:51 pm

dmac wrote:Yes, they not only should be worried, but many are openly shitting their pants and/or on the run. Look at Loon's recent involvement on this forum! Holy shit, she connected so many dots with her lies. And Dee and Tony? F*ckstains on the run. There's three of the POIs. All up to their nuts in this.

I'm not too sure about why the KOLO piece came out last night- I don't think they knew of the knife, and it's more of an update / reminder than a new piece.

Ed Pearce did a damned fine job of explaining the new breaks just a couple months ago, and there's no homophobic ManMates imagery to be found in the story, so nothing to complain about from me. I love regional exposure, because a couple POIs are watching KOLO. And they visit this site, regularly.

Can you elaborate on the knife? Was it found in the pond?
sparkplug

Postby dmac » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:13 pm

Nope, it was in the area of the old general store (where Sue bought her last pack of smokes on Sat morning). It's also where the killers dumped bloody tissue, cardboard, and the Swiss Army knife Justin described as a murder weapon.

I won't go into detail, but it was another odd find that I don't find as promising as the hammer, yet I want to find out what's on it. It's promising, but that hammer is a slam-dunk.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby sparkplug » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:37 pm

Why the general store? I remember the other items being found there, but what's the theory behind the killers dumping items there, of all places? Sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere, but I can't remember/find.
sparkplug

Postby dmac » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:35 am

I believe the Gen Store is easily explained. It- and the pond- are in the OPPOSITE direction from 28 than 26, where the killers lived, and the killers did a lot of staging to make it look like they weren't the ones. Much of the evidence- including Tina- was clearly planted to lead away from Keddie- the home of the killers.

I believe the recent piece mentioned the knife was found in a pile of ashes- which isn't accurate. Where the Gen Store was located is now an open lot with grass, weeds, piles of ashes and rocks, general detritus. I know where the knife was found, but I'm not certain how the location lined up with the location of the building in 81. Given that so little work has been done in Keddie since 1981- other than tearing down the buildings shitstain Mollath let go derelict- the chances are very good the location where the knife was INTENTIONALLY SECRETED was accessible to the killers in 1981. That- and the nature of debris found on the knife- are what make me believe it's quite possibly a murder weapon.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to keddie facts