Upcoming Media

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Re: Upcoming Media

Postby billyc1048 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:15 pm

Was the knife found by the metal detectorist? I sure hope the people involved with the crime are having to change their undergarments every time they hear a door slam thinking that it is LE coming to lock them away. Scumbag low lifes.
I blew out my flip flop, Stepped on a pop top,
Cut my heel, had to cruise on back home.
billyc1048

Postby dmac » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:45 pm

The person who discovered the knife has no known relationship to the detectorist, other than hearing of the hammer discovery and linking the knife as also being plausible evidence.

Both people came forward due to the recent media attention given the case, both linked directly to the articles by another new friend to me- and the truth behind the murders: former managing editor of the Plumas News, Dan McDonald. He singlehandedly brought the case back to life in the press. His two articles led to so much.

We owe a debt far more than simple gratitude to all who've recently helped the case along so magnificently, including those who honestly called tiplines or connected with various other avenues to give info or even ask good Qs. We've been flooded, overwhelmed- and loving it.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby sparkplug » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:01 pm

Never forget, never give up, justice will be severed because of people on this site.
sparkplug

Postby dmac » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:22 pm

'severed' was never the typo to describe our joint goal. Thanks for that gutbuster.

Trust me, you're typo is still 100% correct because, despite my seemingly-bizarre and tough management, this forum is overrun by fart-sniffers who want nothing but the failure of our efforts to expose the truth.

100% typo deemed 100% accurate.

In two years of running this site, I've only banned the kmik twins and PinkPanther, a sheepshagging monkey-pus slut who loves Jesse the Child Rapist, who ran cabin28.com. Anything she says is styled on destroying the truth- and raping the poorly-developed english language. She only became active after Plumas News reactivated interest, yet lives nowhere near PM's distributorship. Figure that out, alongside the garanimal's real name, and it suddenly rings bells.

The best thing I did was banning kmik and PinkPanther. There's more on the way, because many who don't contribute or post seem to believe they go under the radar. Nope, they don't.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby narmrn » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:22 am

I sometimes will watch episodes of Cold Justice on Youtube....and DMAC...what you have accomplished on this forum as related to this cold case is nothing short of miraculous. I don't think that Gamberg would have ever had the opportunity to completely rebuild this case had it not been for this website. I don't post a lot..although I am striving to reach the magic 15 posts....but if I don't have anything to add that is useful...I stay quiet...but I am not trying to fly under the radar in any way. I have resided in Plumas County mostly all my life and through my professional career have had "contact" with many of the main characters here.....so it keeps me keenly interested.
narmrn

Postby dmac » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:30 pm

More nationwide coverage that I just discovered, coming from a true media heavyweight: The Washington Times picked up the Sac Bee story here.

Another error-filled piece was carried in the Napa Valley Register on May 9.

KWTX in Waco, TX, also carried Ed Pierce's KOLO tv piece, as did WIBW in Topeka.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby billyc1048 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:35 pm

dmac wrote:
Trust me, you're typo is still 100% correct because, despite my seemingly-bizarre and tough management, this forum is overrun by fart-sniffers who want nothing but the failure of our efforts to expose the truth.

What kind of person other then the one's who committed the murders or helped the murderers in some way would hope that this case isn''t solved whether with help from this site or any other source. How demented can one be to think that allowing murdering scum is okay. It is sickening to me that there are people in the know that aren't helping solve the case. Hopefully all of the recent press will jog some memories and get more tips and evidence coming in. Special thanks to all that have helped with this case.
I blew out my flip flop, Stepped on a pop top,
Cut my heel, had to cruise on back home.
billyc1048

Postby dmac » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:37 pm

Many websites are cults of stupidity, especially places like websleuths and reddit. Horrid wholes of piefaced morons.Gawping pawns run by moronic admin.

More specifically, many follow this case only in the hope I''m wrong. Yep, it's that simple.

This site, including my own known histrionics, makes prior Keddie-related sites seem like a death sentence. It was, at least for the case. The first guy to rn a Keddie-related site is in prison for child rape. Josh, the bitch who ran a site and made shit vids, given a few days, will be indicted for raping the victims and case by stealing files. Fuck You Josh, I hope you love the taste of your bloody asshole.

I'm an ass and a jerk and fly off the handle, but I also remain true to the case, admit my fuckups, and move on. I never raped kids, I never committed felonious theft. If my best is not to be a thief or family fucker, then shoot me dead now.

We're a rag-tag society dedicated to solving the murders and the Bigger Issue:

WHY WAS IT COVERED UP?

dee mac

I've pissed off people and have licked no balls, and that's a distinction in this case and in my life that's actually a code of conduct.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby sparkplug » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:35 am

I was wondering if Josh was/is being charged for his crimes. If I read your comment correctly, that should get some media attention as well. The more the merrier.
sparkplug

Postby dmac » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:28 am

Josh is a marked buttplug, and he knows it. He visits this site almost daily.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby nekogirrl » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:03 am

dmac wrote:
I'm an ass and a jerk and fly off the handle, but I also remain true to the case, admit my fuckups, and move on. I never raped kids, I never committed felonious theft. If my best is not to be a thief or family fucker, then shoot me dead now.

We're a rag-tag society dedicated to solving the murders and the Bigger Issue:

WHY WAS IT COVERED UP?

dee mac

I've pissed off people and have licked no balls, and that's a distinction in this case and in my life that's actually a code of conduct.

i don't post much, because i don't have anything to add...and i am still reading...but i read a lot... and i don't think you're and ass or a jerk-off...you simply don't suffer fools gladly...and if you do fly off the handle, so what? it just shows you are passionate about solving this case, getting justice for the victims, both living and dead, and making the guilty responsible for their actions...you aren't trying to make money, feed your own ego, or use this case to get your name in the papers....hell, fly off the handle more...anybody who cries about their hurt feelings, isn't here for the right reasons anyway....
nekogirrl

Postby Princess » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:40 pm

Very well said "NEKOGIRRL"!! Dmac nor I are wanting to get recognition for ourselves! This is about the victims, dirty cops and the Perps that are dead and the ones that are still alive. Dmac has done a amazing job. Dmac and I have gone round and round when I first came aboard but now I consider him a very close friend. I could not have done the things I have done without him! So thanks Dmac for everything! I know we still have allot of work to do and we will get it accomplished. It almost seems surreal. Never thought that we would finally get PCSO on board. Speaking of PCSO. I need to state that "Hagwood" and "Mike and Linda Gamberg" have been amazing. I mention Mike's wife because she is a wonderful person. Mrs. Linda has put up with countless calls from me and we have been on the phone for hours...LOL..I Awill publicly put it out there I have countlessly called Hagwood "fucking Hagwood", Hagwood has been cussed a many times by me. I want to apologize to him and let everybody no that he is officially "Unfucking Hagwood"....lol =-))

THANK YOU SHERIFF HAGWOOD AND MIKE GAMBERG!!!!!
A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Princess

Postby Princess » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:40 pm

Very well said "NEKOGIRRL"!! Dmac nor I are wanting to get recognition for ourselves! This is about the victims, dirty cops and the Perps that are dead and the ones that are still alive. Dmac has done a amazing job. Dmac and I have gone round and round when I first came aboard but now I consider him a very close friend. I could not have done the things I have done without him! So thanks Dmac for everything! I know we still have allot of work to do and we will get it accomplished. It almost seems surreal. Never thought that we would finally get PCSO on board. Speaking of PCSO. I need to state that "Hagwood" and "Mike and Linda Gamberg" have been amazing. I mention Mike's wife because she is a wonderful person. Mrs. Linda has put up with countless calls from me and we have been on the phone for hours...LOL..I Awill publicly put it out there I have countlessly called Hagwood "fucking Hagwood", Hagwood has been cussed a many times by me. I want to apologize to him and let everybody no that he is officially "Unfucking Hagwood"....lol =-))

A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Princess

Postby dmac » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:41 pm

Thank you, it mirrors my position that anyone that can't stand ugly words and ugly discourses certainly cannot handle the complexity and severity of this mass murder

Please, who can enter this and still accept that being naive is a plausible option? And, in the face of these atrocities, that words such as 'cunt' and 'fuckface' are profane compared to the actual crimes?

This case defies all credibility at first glance. I'm not sure where it's headed, but I won't make the full circle. Tech/teach your grandkid about Keddie! It's the antithesis of the Constitution

dmac!
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:54 am

reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Bozdog » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:40 pm

Princess wrote:Very well said "NEKOGIRRL"!! Dmac nor I are wanting to get recognition for ourselves! This is about the victims, dirty cops and the Perps that are dead and the ones that are still alive. Dmac has done a amazing job. Dmac and I have gone round and round when I first came aboard but now I consider him a very close friend. I could not have done the things I have done without him! So thanks Dmac for everything! I know we still have allot of work to do and we will get it accomplished. It almost seems surreal. Never thought that we would finally get PCSO on board. Speaking of PCSO. I need to state that "Hagwood" and "Mike and Linda Gamberg" have been amazing. I mention Mike's wife because she is a wonderful person. Mrs. Linda has put up with countless calls from me and we have been on the phone for hours...LOL..I Awill publicly put it out there I have countlessly called Hagwood "fucking Hagwood", Hagwood has been cussed a many times by me. I want to apologize to him and let everybody no that he is officially "Unfucking Hagwood"....lol =-))

:-) Well said Princess !!
Bozdog

Postby AliWProk » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:18 am

We have to remember that some of these murderers are still out there. Dmac and others I'm sure would rather not be identified for their own protection, as well as to cut down on the drama and keep this case where it belongs - focused on justice for Sue, Johnny, Dana and Tina.
AliWProk

Postby dmac » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:18 pm

I've collected something like 15 articles and over an hour of tv reporting on the case since the original piece by Dan McDonald came out in Plumas News in March. We should all be proud of the media interest this case has garnered, as it's far more detailed and widespread coverage than the murders and coverup ever received between April 81 and March 2016.

I downloaded all the articles and vids I could, and stored them to my cloud, which means they're also on all my computers.

I didn't save the physical URLs for these reports and pieces, so I will be harvesting this thread to put them in chronological order, with direct links, and insert the info into the OP of this thread. It'll take some work, but I believe compiling the links into the OP will solve many issues, and make access far simpler for gawkers, newbies, dabblers, and media geeks- including producers and writers. Yeah, we're all geeks.

If anyone has links to other stories or vids on the case not mentioned in this thread, please let me know.

I also believe this entire thread would be more advantageously placed in the NEWBIES section... thoughts?

d
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:20 pm

I stumbled across this a couple hours ago. I swear this guy contacted me last year, but I either ignored him or told him where to go- you know I'm skilled at that. At any rate, his production company sounds familiar, so I'm sure I researched him and (probably) ignored his request for info / involvement / images. This douche is a fourth-rate slasher (straight-to-) video maker.

This is a 'heads up' warning that this project will probably be coming out next year and, like the rest of his trash, sink right to the bottom of the stinky bog. You can tell by the synopsis he wrote, this has NOTHING to do with the murders and NOTHING to do with our work. Here's his blurb:

"CABIN 28 <2017>

Storyline:

Suspense and screams abound in this shocking true story based on the most infamous unsolved murder case in American history. On April 11th 1981, Sue Sharp and her family are enjoying their stay at Cabin 28 in the peaceful holiday resort of Keddie. But a day of fun at the remote getaway turns into a heart stopping nightmare as nightfall brings masked strangers to the Cabin. A brutal battle for survival leaves several members of the family dead and one missing. An extensive Police investigation follows but no one is convicted of the crime. Now, over thirty years later, Cabin 28 finally gives up its deadly secret. Written by North Bank Entertainment"

Please do NOT talk about this anywhere, do not post about it anywhere. I want you to know it's coming, it's trash, and the less we talk about it the faster it will go down the toilet.

MORE IMPORTANT Check the OP of this thread. I've updated it with the videos of the SAC NEWS pieces, streaming from YouTube links. Much easier to access!
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby albynon » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:44 pm

I visited Quincy some 10 yrs ago with a friend who grew up there. It's always more interesteing to know something about a place you're visiting, so I began to research the history of Plumas County. During the course of this research I discovered the Keddie murders, and since returning to my home in the eastern U.S., I've spent a lot of time reading the forums and hoping the case is eventually solved. From the beginning of my research, there was never any doubt in my mind that Marty and Bo were the prime suspects. I was totally shocked that their guilt was not more vigorously pursued by the law enforcement authorities at the time. Other than that, I don't post because I haven't had much to offer in the way of clues. I'm also a retired older person without a lot of the computer skills that younger folks have. Hope I don't get booted off here for lack of participation , since I do have a genuine desire to see justice done.
albynon

PreviousNext

Return to keddie facts