Sue's Purse

case files, articles, etc

Re: Sue's Purse

Postby foxidoxi » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:28 pm

Sparkplug this was 1981 lsd/acid came in the form of blotter or window pane. on sheets of paper. this would be a drug that you probably wouldnt want to carry in your wallet. But a drug that you can make fast money with in early 80's. high school kids back then loved that drug. thanks
foxidoxi

Postby dntblvu » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:21 pm

He could have carried it to look cool. In the 80's the wild boys liked their wallets attached to a chain.
dntblvu

Postby sparkplug » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:38 pm

foxidoxi wrote:Sparkplug this was 1981 lsd/acid came in the form of blotter or window pane. on sheets of paper. this would be a drug that you probably wouldnt want to carry in your wallet. But a drug that you can make fast money with in early 80's. high school kids back then loved that drug. thanks

I had friends that were into it in the early 90's while attending college. One classmate would carry many sheets (100 hits per sheet) in his wallet. He ended up doing 4 years federal time, too, from what I heard. I haven't talked to him since school.

I know it is a reach in speculation, but totally plausible. I think they were $5 a hit, back then. Not sure what they sold for in the early 80's. 1500 hits would easily fit into a normal sized wallet. You could stuff it with 3000.
sparkplug

Postby foxidoxi » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:43 pm

That could be, I was thinking totaly of a different style of wallet.
foxidoxi

Postby sparkplug » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:04 pm

This would fit into a normal wallet suitable for a man to carry in his back pocket.
sparkplug

Postby foxidoxi » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:22 am

yep 5.00 bucks all day . A kid Johnny's age back in the day take those sheets of acid to a rock concert.....the boy would come home with his wallets packed and then some.
foxidoxi

Postby dmac » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:33 am

Quit talking shit and enlighten your posts by saying you're imagining Johnny had acid and money- insane jumps in logic when dealing with FACTS.

Many of you are claiming Johnny and Dana could have access to huge chunks of cash on Saturday:

YET THEY SPENT SAT NIGHT BEGGING FOR RIDES WITH NO GAS MONEY TO KEDDIE.

Think a little bit more logically.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby foxidoxi » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:06 am

Ok Dmac..I apologize.I stand corrected. But didn't realize I was talking shit! Just talking of the age of a past era is all.
But if you noticed I said a kid Johnny's age. Not Johnny himself.Never once did I say that Johnny and Dana were in the drug scene even though it had been mention on other threads that the boys were expermenting . I realize the Sharp kids had it rough and Dana too .( I think it had probably been sometime that Johnny had any type of money in his wallet.) I mean no disrespect to anyone. It was terrible crime and I want the very best for all survivors and the suspects if found guilty to pay with there lives. I will say this .. All teenagers are SHITS!!. As much as we LOVE them , they still get in to stuff and do things that parents don't find out till some time later or may never find out. Johnny and Dana no exception to this rule. They were little ASSHOLES at times...Just look at those faces in the school pictures. It was written all over there faces. HA. thank you for your passion and all of your time and everything that you have put into this case and forum. Where would we be with out you?. Thank you
foxidoxi

Postby dmac » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:41 am

Also relax a tad yourself. The implied argument is that Johnny and Dana had acid and money when there's zero evidence they did, and no reason to believe they spent Sat night struggling for a ride if they had access to acid money. Just because Johnny's wallet was later found stuffed behind the couch as the theory is killers were looking for stolen acid? jesus! Who's tripping? Not me.

This is a weird enough case, and there's no need to invent tangential and illogical theories. They had tons of stolen acid in their wallets? Yet no money for a ride home? F*ck!

LOGIC fails, and so dies this BS acid theory.

But, yes, there's a load of evidence Johnny was a real shit and a one-man wave of terror. Given his history and upbringing, there's lots of building blocks that would make almost anyone a shit. Johnny was not Mr. Nice Guy, nor should he have been. He was a scrapper and incredibly angry, and rightfully so.

Remember, Justin is also described as the resident asshole and bully of Keddie. His parents are murderers, yet Sue was was a victim. Johnny and Justin may have gone through similar shit, but both are victims.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:04 am

PS- a common misconception is that I'm often pissed off, although I'm not. I've always said I''m a huge asshole, but it's a facade, and allows distance from the implications and intricacies surrounding the Keddie case. I'm actually a nice guy in a very ugly matter where I need thicker skin than I usually employ.

The acid theory is as old as Craig and just as screwed as Spenceypoo's assertion that the murders were a case of mistaken ID. No, Spencey KNOWS his brother is a killer, and lies to avoid scrutiny. THAT pisses me off. Dishonesty. You've not angered my trigger finger.

The acid stuff is simply stupid and silly compared to what transpired Saturday, April 11. Too bad for those who regularly regurgitate the Owsley angle that it also lines up perfectly with Craig's and Spencey's stories. It's a ridiculous concept.

I'm not angry, just bored by the lack of logic and how this has been addressed (and cured) already. Yeah, Johnny and Dana stole drugs and were so rich they were unable to cough up anything for gas on Sat. Puke.

Righteous logic.

Maybe this thread should be about Sue's purse, and the fact it was recently discovered it was resting on a pair of shoes, and the wallet from it was on the table, and Johnny's wallet was a foot away behind the couch (the side NOT shoved against the wall), and Tina- who supposedly dressed in her fave clothes to be taken away by her lover / co-conspirator- left her own wallet on the makeshift nightstand beside the bed. Balls.

Lots of real work to be done on all these factors, and not a blotter in sight. Just 50 gallon black bags Don Stoy deemed drug-related.

I'm sure Johnny and Dana did drugs, and i'm not at all sure it has one fucking thing to do with the murders. The coverup is about drugs, in my assessment. LE's involvement in distribution and sales- DOJ and Doug Thomas, Don Stoy, Rod DeCrona, etc. Those motherfuckers are lifelong criminals who should all be hanged. I don't care if Crim is dead, dig his ass up and hang his bones.

Just by describing that I'm not angry at you, I'm now very angry at the real assholes. VERY. Blood pressure. Slow down, Nellie.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dntblvu » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:31 am

Are you making light of people who think tina may have been involved or that there were two crimes going on that night? Some people seem to think it started one way with bo and marty against sue... and one or more people jumped on the band wagon and decided to take take tina and molest her. Which is confusing to me and I just dont see that. I can see several people being involved, being a look out and helping to move tina....I don't know. How can so many people be an accessory and not one person think, this is wrong and I'm going to do something about it? I know it that sounds naive. I think it was all sue and the others because they were in the way and or saw. If that's true, in my mind, I can't see them leaving the two other sons alive, so I don't think they saw. I think justin made them get in that closet.
dntblvu

Postby dmac » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:06 pm

I don't make light of Tina. As I've explained, I'm emotionionally overly protective of her.

Any theory needs facts. I've already SCREAMED for years that multiple killers were involved, and it demands multiple motives. I believe the initial intent was to assault and rape Sue in order to demean her. I could be very wrong, but facts line up.

I don't "make light" of Tina or anything about the situation, and I know you asked if I "make light of those who suppose". No, I ask for logic and fact, none of which have ever been supplied.

Tina died in 2027 on Planet X according to the logic of shitheads who cannot think through the clear facts of the case, and I have no time for ass-f*cking morons too obsessed with one imaginary angle to see the established facts.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dntblvu » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:32 pm

Multiple killers with multiple motives, like a cult, a cult of druggies? The only way they got away with it is because there were so few who lived in keddie and most were crooked. I wonder if anybody will tell the truth when they're named. And I didnt mean you making fun of tina. I didn't know if you were serious, about her dressing up to leave with her man.
dntblvu

Postby dmac » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:16 pm

Ask why Doug Thomas' PCSO and DOJ fed lies to the FBI resulting in both PCSO and John Douglas claiming Tina may be an involved victim who felt love from one of the killers and enabled the act.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dntblvu » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:35 pm

Ya, that's nearly unbelievable. She was 12 and was supposed to spend the night next door. But ended up not.
dntblvu

Postby dmac » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:42 pm

BINGO!
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Marius_Eponine » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:19 pm

DMAC- I'm sorry to ask this, or if my question is offensive, but was Sue raped? because the autopsy says not but it's obviously unreliable, and a lot of things like the way she was posed, seem to imply a sexual assault of some kind.
Marius_Eponine

Postby dmac » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:36 pm

You have to look at the autopsy reports and the followup reports and judge the veracity of each for yourself. Compare it to the obvious fuckups in the reports surrounding Tina's bullshit 'discovery', the followup 'anonymous' call, and Crim again sweeping in on a chopper to control a murder scene he was intentionally covering up.

Judge the initial staging of Sue's body independently, as her posing was compromised by the party(ies) that moved and covered her for modesty's sake. As for the covers, had her corpse not been so fully set in rigor, they could have pulled her night dress down. That's why the covers were pulled from the bed and used to cover her.

I have little doubt Sue was the sexual and primary revenge target of these murders, and finding that Tina was sleeping in the bed (her usual place) furthest from the bedroom door is yet one more recent breakthrough to illustrate the motive. These killers knew the layout, they knew the target, and where she was at the time they opened the unlocked door of the cabin. They found their way by memory, perhaps with a flashlight but certainly no turning on-and-off of lights within the household.

TINA WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HOME THAT NIGHT, Sheila was. Ask yourself why nitwits rarely consider Sheila a victim, yet often a suspect? Those asshats have no clue about the flashcard truths of the case, much less the full picture.

EVERYTHING indicates multiple murderers entered silently under darkness, contacted the victims, creating screams near the rear bedroom window overheard by tenants of a nearby cabin awakened by said screams. This all lines up with the bullshit Loonibi where Bo and Marty went from the bar, back home to change clothes to return to the bar to apologize for a confrontation over music that's NEVER BEEN CONFIRMED. All we know is the Loonibi is a silly, apeshit-stupid group alibi that is so implausible and filled with blatant lies that anyone who joined it (Dee Lake, Tony) do nothing but implicate themselves in the murders.

For enthusiasts of the Tina angle, I also offer that it was AFTER the Sheila/Tina sleepover shift at the Seabolts that Justin became the new sleepover at 28, so any of the killers in 26 could have gained access to that info- as well as many others. Sue was not asking for kids to sleep over with Sheila, Sue only went knocking on doors after it shifted to Justin and the boys, who the killers knew and protected.

Had Justin not been there, it would have been six or more dead. I'm airtight on that.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Marius_Eponine » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:10 am

So the victims would have been Sue, Sheila, John, Ricky, Greg and Dana? all of the family except Tina?
Marius_Eponine

Postby dmac » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:52 am

No, I'm saying the killers would have cleaned the house of witnesses had M&M's son not been there. He's the sole reason nobody else died that night.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to keddie files