Daisy Powerline 880 Air Rifle & Sight / Adjuster Ramp

case files, articles, etc

Re: Daisy Powerline 880 Air Rifle & Sight / Adjuster Ramp

Postby DetectivePizzaJunkie » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:05 pm

As this case picks up often I'm reading only the last post. If this makes me a bitch that's cool, but it actually would work just as well to say scroll up, you missed something. :?
DetectivePizzaJunkie

Postby DetectivePizzaJunkie » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:15 pm

Whoever struck them was enraged beyond compression. They were hitting with extreme force. Their anger is all over this. If it was a sexual assault maybe he couldn't get it up? Maybe he came in pants from the "foreplay "? This isn't uncommon in a sexual crime like this. This is a sexual by nature crime: ie the panties, the bra, cutting her panties off imo is huge. The poseing b4 the restaging of the decedents. Those boys were dispatched of quickly, out of the way for the real reason they're there which is to sexually assault, degrade and debase Sue. They, particularly MS was angry with her. Rape is a violent act of aggression and hate. I think he couldn't get her done. Drugs, whatever could have effected his ability to perform. I tried to keep this as pg as possible.
DetectivePizzaJunkie

Postby dmac » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:37 pm

by "these bitches:, I was referring to MMB.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby DetectivePizzaJunkie » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:52 am

Oh lol sorry but I am used to your snarky ways! My apologies Dmac!
DetectivePizzaJunkie

Postby dmac » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:17 am

I also never treated Douglas as anything but a hero of mine. When I showed the dodgy reports of Keddie from PCSO/DOJ to the FBI, I also immediately recognized many of the lies.

John Douglas was intentionally fed MASSIVE lies. JD had ZERO POWER in 81, so reality states the DOJ and PCSO were directly lying to the FBI, not JD. Why?

I made this post absolving JD in 2013. I've never shown anything but support and admiration towards JD.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1113
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:06 am

I am under the impression that they left behind the staging weapons and took the ones brought to the scene?
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:49 pm

budr, that was their intent. These idiot ass-clowns were just as bad at covering their tracks as DT's boys and Crimely's DOJ.

• The several rolls of med tape brought to the scene, of varying widths, used to restrain the victims and in death, stage them. No med tape or cores were left behind.

• Two packs of Camel Regs left behind- which the killers brought.

• The large knife left beside the hammer on the table, nor the flimsy steak knife used for postmortem wounds to Johnny's chest, could be responsible for most of the knife wounds. A bloody Swiss Army knife was found alongside other blood-stained evidence in the trash by the Gen Store, and Justin mentioned a killer using a similar Swiss-army knife.

• Multiple hammers were used, based on the ME reports. The match for Marty's BS 'missing' hammer was found last April in the Keddie pond.

• Justin mentioned a killer wearing denim clothing. A blood-spattered denim shirt worn by a killer was left underneath the knife and hammer on the white table. Marty and Bo mentioned changing clothes before returning to the bar.

• The killers left behind a spent pellet and both sight ramps from the barrel of the Daisy 880 rifle they brought to 28. A wound to Sue's left cheek is a perfect match to the nose sight from the rifle, found inches from her head.

It goes on and on. These asshats were as F'd as a soup sandwich, as Gam likes to say. The Keddiestone Kops Koverup was conducted by a shit sandwich, as Sheriff Hagwood likes to say.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:21 pm

DMAC,
Another thing I am finding nagging me regarding weaponry, the buck knife recently recovered and the long haired hippy dude spotted by Marty at the bar. The guy he didn't get a good look at, that guy had a buck knife on him. A little more deflection mixed with truth it seems. It brings me back to Bo saying he was impotent and the suggestive posing as well. They are tossing just enough truth in to explain why they didn't do it. Which is my strongest indicator of something important is being said. Marilyn tries to stick with the script but falls apart on lies that trip her, painfully obvious for me too. Also I want to know where Walter and Charles were because something in that story from Mamma is niggling at me too.
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:41 pm

I think the most nagging deflection is "The killer in blue"

Martin, Bo, even Wade spoke of the killers changing clothes at 25. Justin spoke of a denim-clad killer.

They fucking staged that blood-spattered denim shirt beneath all the other staged shit, to say, "we wore Travolta. You want dumb schleps in denim"
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:52 pm

The suits bother me because they WOULD stand out, but nobody says what they were wearing but them, as far as I can tell. This leads me to believe that was the idea. Hence leaving behind the items was very delibrate indeed. I discovered a bazillion unread posts and I am very much behind and working on an eighth of the info, again..... Your new posts have been enlightening. Hope you're feeling better btw. I got a tablet so new revelations are minute by minute. Oh the things my phone can't do! I've never had a computer so this is wow! I also did some research on zygomatic fractures and was mind blown anew at the utter brutality of this crime.
budrfligh

Previous

Return to keddie files