Timeline 'B' Version of Justin's Accounts

all timelines of events, suspects, etc

Timeline 'B' Version of Justin's Accounts

Postby dmac » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:16 am

Justin's Dream and Statements

I've received the following information via anonymous email. It is the exact word-for-word posts on the PCSO wall timeline (known here as Timeline B) concerning Justin's statements to police. Since Josh has kept his promise not to release any statements made by underage witnesses (without their consent), the source of this email requested that I anonymously post these very pertinent details so we may all use them when analyzing the case. The person that sent them evidently does not otherwise participate on the site or forum, and the material itself (other than my introductions and explanations) perfectly matches other as-yet unpublished sources I've seen. Large parts of these statements are seen- yet cropped out- of the photos I've seen of the timeline wall, and they also match the photos word-for-word.

This post acts as an addendum to the on-site timeline, so we finally have an exact copy of what PCSO put on their wall timeline concerning Justin's accounts.

JUSTIN'S DREAM

The following statements were made by Justin E to Sheriff Doug Thomas. They are numbered in the same sequential order as they appear on the PCSO timeline they are taken from (listed on this site as Timeline B). They are, as the name implies, taken from the 'dream' Justin purportedly had shortly after the murders. Entry 6, obviously, is an addition by PCSO.

1. I am on my passenger boat. Somebody got thrown out and there was a fight. He had long black hair, short over the ear. His hair was combed back. He had black glasses with gold ring and a gold frame and black and brown lenses. He had a mustache, jean jacket, blue jeans, no belt. Cowboy boots. Black round toe with a squiggly design. He had a hammer in his left hand and it had a wooden handle and a steel hammering thing and a point at the end.

2. Johnny and Dana fought the man. Dana was almost drunk. He was walking weird. A crowd gathered. Johnny was thrown overboard and Dana. The man ran away. A body was lying on the bow. The mom (Sue). She had black hair and a sheet over her. I looked under the sheet and she was slit on the chest. Everybody started to gather around her and we started to go to shore.

3. The man had a knife like a pocket knife in his right hand. And he cut Sue. He didn't cut her first. No. Before he went off the boat, he cut her. There was another man dressed up like him. He was in the crowd. But when the man dove into the water, they killed Sue. Nobody had a gun. Then I woke up.

4. The man just said her name - "Sue." He had brown hair, past his ears, halfway. Curly at the end. Same kind of glasses as the other man and same kind of clothes. He wore marked Army boots, green, like a hiking boot with a Waffle Stomper type sole.

5. The man used a knife on Johnny. I was down by Sue, trying to take care of her. All the blood was coming down and I was trying to patch her up with a blue and white flowered rag. I threw the rag in the water. The men both took the life raft, but the brown-haired man covered Sue first. Johnny and Dana touched the wall by the TV while they were fighting.

6. Justin tells polygraph examiner Sam Lister that he did not have a dream and that he witnessed the murders taking place.

JUSTIN'S STATEMENTS

The following are statements made by Justin to law enforcement after the murders.

1. Justin said that he heard a noise and awoke and went to the doorway and peeked into the living room. Sue was laying on the sofa and the two men he described previously were standing in the center of the room. John and Dana then came home and entered the front door. John argues with the two men and a fight starts. Dana tried to get away and fled towards the kitchen when the brown-haired man strikes him with the hammer. Sue rushes to John's aid and Justin returned to his room and hid behind the door. The suspects then tied up Johnny and Dana.

2. Tina comes out of her room, dragging a blanket, and asks, "What's going on?" The two men then rush to Tina and grab her by the arms and drag her out the back door as she cries "help, help." Later, the brown-haired suspect returns and covers up Sue with the blanket.

3. Justin told his mother that someone had a sweatsuit on. Johnny's hands were tied and there was blood all over his face. He talked about the TV. Justin said that Johnny and Dana came in at midnight.

4. Justin states that "Sue was cut in the middle of her chest by a black-haired man using a pocket knife."

5. Justin states that in his "dream" that "I ran down to Mrs. Sharp. She had a cut on her chest. I took a rag and put it on her chest!"

6. Justin then got back into bed and covered himself with a blanket where he fell asleep in about an hour.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Authentic PCSO Timeline 'B' Version of Justin's Accounts

Postby the celt » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:34 am

dmac, its been a very long time the last time i was on. just one thought. did justin see tina go out of her room and the two men took her out if he had went back and was hidding behind the door ? could he have seen everything that went on in that cabin from where he was at? thank you.
kathy
the celt

Postby dcheryl83 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:28 am

Does the 'doorway' have to mean the bedroom door? Hiding behind the bedroom door is self explanitory but isn't it possible that when he awoke and "went to the doorway," he may have been refering to the opening in the hallway?
dcheryl83

Postby Eastern » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:08 am

dcheryl83 wrote:Does the 'doorway' have to mean the bedroom door? Hiding behind the bedroom door is self explanitory but isn't it possible that when he awoke and "went to the doorway," he may have been refering to the opening in the hallway?

I think, "went to the doorway" meant the doorway in the hallway too!
Eastern

Re: Timeline 'B' Version of Justin's Accounts

Postby dmac » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:53 pm

A body was lyng on the bow??? Really? Who wrote this bullshit, Stoy? He's not the only boat-motor-stealing sack of shit in PCSO history, but Justin has no known experience with boats, much less knowing starboard from bow. Nobody sees this as writing on the wall by LE?
how did Justin know those boating terms?

Justin's words are not his, that's how. How would Justin know ship terms? LE put them there. A pig who is a fan of boats, perhaps a known liar such as Don Stoy. That's how Justin suddenly woke up in a dream about Fantasy Island and Love Boat and suddenly knew all the boat terminology only enthusiasts knew- DUH!

Duh.

Justin never dreamed shit. And I doubt he knew his aft from a hole in the ground.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby bkl67 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:39 pm

Maybe Justin learned boat terminology from watching The Love Boat :-??|
bkl67

Postby Daltonbuck » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:10 pm

In the YouTube documentary I watched, Justin said that he was writing a book. Has that book been published yet?
Daltonbuck

Postby dmac » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:58 pm

No. There never really was a book. Cates and Justin talk about a project in the vid, but it seems to have been abandoned very early on.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=309&p=13390&hilit=justin+book#p13405
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby WP5315 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:56 pm

I think Justin used the "I' writing a book" excuse as cover, This way he could avoid answering any questions that might have been asked during the filming of the documentary. He has spent a large part of his life publicly denying ever seeing or hearing anything from the night the murders occurred.
WP5315

Postby dmac » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:32 pm

It's an old topic, worn thru and thru, but there is no thread solely about Justin as the scumbag many wrongfully claim he is. Trust me, I often proclaimed him a jerk- before I grasped the bigger picture and knew Josh is a cunt. Justin is a VICTIM. Get used to it. V I C T I M . . . Stop complaining about him. He was fucked by LE, family, and supposed friends.

Should we rename this thread "Justin as Misconceived Asshat"? It's better than oldies and newbies alike slinging stuff at him as if they were chimps tired of zoo life.

I believe the book was an upside-down idea hatched more by the drunk professor than by Justin. I think Justin, smartly, told Josh Hancock to go fuck himself when offered another opportunity to be used and misquoted in yet another money-from-blood project.

Justin is completely misunderstood in this whole ball of bullshit. Most look at him as a liar and willing culprit of deception, a harbinger of truth who instead remains silent in order to screw everyone. That concept is OUTDATED, STUPID, and WRONG.

Marty and Marilyn and Bo were involved in MURDER. THE REASON RICK AND GREG ARE ALIVE IS BECAUSE THE KILLERS COULD NOT KILL JUSTIN.

If you want to point blame at liars and cheats, pick out LE. Don't pick out the victims. And if you want to pick out victims, why is Sheila so recalcitrant? If you want to pick on a victim, why not her? HEY! Why not dog on Rick instead of Justin? Shit, why not drag Greg out and poke him with a stick? He was five so let's flay him for not opening up amidst 35 years of obstruction and lies from LE.

If you want to find a guilty asshole, stop picking on Justin and look at his fop 'parents'. They are involved, NOT Justin. Marty Marilyn Bo Dee Garedakis. Those are names of people who know this shit, not Justin.

If you want to whine about people making money off of blood, talk about felon Josh Hancock. Talk about Sheila and her lame book. Stop whining about Justin and put his life in perspective. Most see him in skewed, reactionary assumptions about the case. Newbie logic.

The killers went in knowing Justin was there. Ignoring the middle bit when mass murder occurred, what we're left with is the killers could not kill Justin and, therefore, had to also leave Rick and Greg and Justin scared but ALIVE. Justin's presence is the only logical angle as to why he, Rick, and Greg are still alive. Instead of slagging him, consider three more lives were not lost simply because he was there.

Consider Justin a victim. Hopefully, many of your assumptions about the case will shift. Take off the blinkers. Read. Use 'search' and 'newbie' functions. Please don't assume anyone here is correct, but come to the table fortified with knowledge instead of fatal newbie grievances. By 'fatal', I mean newbies often post bad Qs, someone eventually points out very basic facts in the reply, and the newbie never comes back.

Make no mistake- This is a very complex and daunting case. People often join just to postulate or hoping they will see gruesome photos. This site is about solving the murders and coverup. As ridiculous as it seems, this site is not about gory photos and moronic speculation.

To stick around and find truths, errors, or angles is applauded. Loudly.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby DetectivePizzaJunkie » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:53 pm

Re-visiting old stuff for lack of news, I still feel that Justin is a traumatized victim. When I add that to corrupt LE hypnotizing him it means trouble. You can extract info during hypnosis but ypu can add or change stuff too. Depending on how suggest-able the subject is you can erase or create memories. I shudder to think what they did to his fragile, young, traumatized mind! I just want to hug him! Any key he might have had was destroyed on purpose.
DetectivePizzaJunkie

Postby dmac » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:34 pm

Justin was bulldozed and f-d by everyone who was supposed to raise, support, protect, teach him. Marilyn is supremely evil. PCSO bore ever new holes he didn't have.

It's so disgusting, it's beyond words. To stay in this game without wanting to torture the culprits is kinda tough for me.

I was a pacifist until Keddie bumped the stakes up a notch.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby jessica17 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:56 pm

Not quite sure where to put this or where I was where I came up with these questions sorry if I post them in the wrong area.

I know you probably have gone through this a million times, however, I know I've read somewhere that Justin was somewhat of a bully in school ( not sure if it's true) I was wondering seeing that I don't have full access to the site and some things work and some things don't if Justin may have been there to keep the boys in the room? Most kids do with the parents tell them to at that age especially during the eighties when they're teenagers. he's still a victim however ,could he have been there to keep the boys safe? Please don't get mad at me I'm new to doing something like this. thank you for your time in this and if you can't talk about it I understand
jessica17

Postby jessica17 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:59 pm

just so you know my idea came from Justin still being a victim due to his age of 12 but also the factor Greg and his brother were much younger and that Tina was typically at the seabolts. And I would assume that Sheila would be out as well due to it being a weekend which would leave Sue to being alone at the time of the murders only with the boys most small towns know of Neighbors routines as I live in a population of 97 and people know me by my van color and my name.

If I missed something please let me know
jessica17

Postby dmac » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:48 pm

Justin was purportedly more the bully in Keddie, where he was one of the oldest in a town of few. Although it's clear to me Justin is currently covering for his mom (as in keeping his mouth shut), the circumstances of the sleepover appear to be innocent and organic. It was only after Sheila's Big Plans for a sleepover met with resistance and failure from her friends (and/or parents) that the Seabolts, feeling sorry for Sheila, set it up for her to sleep over at their house. It was late afternoon, apparently, that this happened, and only after that is when the idea of Justin sleeping at 28 came up. There is zero indication Loon or Marty had any say in the matter, although I certainly would expect even Justin to ask Loon if it was alright.

I believe Justin was forced to participate. Murders aren't set up when a kid comes to his mom and asks to sleep over, and mom immediately says, "Only if you agree to help us slaughter Sue." The way Justin staying at 28 came together so accidentally and organically precludes your theory from being possible.

There is solid truth behind the idea Justin wasn't really friends with anyone in 28, and Casey was Rick's age. But reports also state Rick and Justin had been with each other mmost of the day- first when Sue dropped them off at baseball tryouts that morning, then playing together the rest of the afternoon- even playing 'Ditch' on Casey. Again, there's nothing to say their time together playing that Saturday wasn't natural, and that it organically developed into a sleepover invitation once Sheila's event imploded. Speaking of which, Sheila was younger than Johnny and female. Johnny was lashing out a lot, and was the lone wolf of the family, and Sue had no control over him- as if she tried when it mattered. Sheila's pregnancy is more a part of the bizarre relationship between the Meeks and Sharps, and her pregnancy occurred when the Sharps still lived in Q and within walking distance of where the Meeks lived (by the Post Office, which was where the old Safeways was at the time). Out in Keddie, she'd have to have access to wheels to do anything- which friends like the Krois sisters could certainly provide on occasion- but it seems Sheila wasn't the wanderer on the scale cocky male Johnny was.

At twelve, it appears Justin had- like the Sharp kids- been a victim of abuse most of his life.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Return to timelines