WE NEED YOUR DONATIONS NOW

Please read- it's not directly related to the case.

Re: WE NEED YOUR DONATIONS NOW

Postby sparkplug » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:22 pm

I can't seem to donate. I enter my email address and press continue and nothing happens. Any advice on how to proceed is appreciated. Also, I have an old 2007 or 2008 laptop (if I can find it) I would like to donate if that would help. Not sure if it's too old for your application, though. If it fits the bill, I'll start searching for it.
sparkplug

Postby JEP » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:29 pm

Sparkplug I had problems too, but it eventually worked. I had to go out and come back and enter all the stuff again, it worked the second time
JEP

Postby sparkplug » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:42 am

I was finally able to donate this morning, after a few tries.
sparkplug

Postby dmac » Thu May 05, 2016 10:06 am

Hey all- I've moved and am officially out of internet. I am ltd to 2 hours daily on the library puters, which are old and slow as molasses. I can't download the vids from the Sac station, and the puters are too lame to play them properly. It took over an hour yesterday just to watch the two clips- ten minutes of vid!

If anyone uses add-ons or capturing software, please download both vid segments and even the teaser, and then contact me via the below email addy.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Chichibcc » Sun May 08, 2016 11:02 am

Dmac

I was able to use screen recording software to record both CBS Sacramento vids, and I've uploaded the files to YouTube (link below). Sorry about the occasional buffering; I recorded the videos as they played directly off the CBS Sac website.

Part one: I was able to use screen recording software to record both CBS Sacramento vids, and I've uploaded the files to YouTube (link below). Sorry about the occasional buffering; I recorded the videos as they played directly off the CBS Sac website.

Part one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFXG6ml2ywU

Part two: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl4Jd14HCyY
Chichibcc

Postby dmac » Wed May 11, 2016 1:15 pm

I moved. Major stress. My car was stolen just prior to the move. Major stress.

First job application I filled out here in the new town? I was hired before I showed up for the scheduled interview.

Game changed, dudes!

Thanks for all your help and critical support. It would still be fantastic to get more donations for a laptop, etc, but I'M EMPLOYED! That's the best news I've had in yonks.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dntblvu » Thu May 12, 2016 6:09 pm

Glad things are working out!
dntblvu

Postby JEP » Mon May 16, 2016 7:42 pm

So glad you're employed. I'm sure that adds some happiness to your life! Good luck with your new job
JEP

Postby DetectivePizzaJunkie » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:00 pm

Dmac are you going to restore the pics and 3d walk through or is it all removed to eliminate the gore seekers or accommodate LE? I don't need to see them, the descriptions are very clear and I have seen enough of that horror. I was wondering because of the blood map. I wasn't high enough to see it b4. Perhaps I could do without the visual.
DetectivePizzaJunkie

Postby dmac » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:14 pm

With the case garnering more attn, my 3d work will not be restored. Nor will the crime scene images or graphics.

When they were first posted, the crime was of little interest and it seemed safe to post stuff so we could discuss what's in the photos.

It was a naive and bullshit belief. Complete assholes stole many images and posted them on gore sites.

It's hard enough discussing these heinous acts publicly, but to post those images again would be tantamount to tearing open the wounds of surviving victims. I've done enough unintentional damage as it is, and I simply will not have those images available to be used. Period.

It's a very clear line for me to draw.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby sparkplug » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:29 pm

Although you are correct on removing images, it helped back in the days of old. You haven't done any damage, unless you mean your hard strived work, fell short in solving this case. I don't see that as an end result. Sometimes you just have to say "fuccum". The truth hurts. And, I so hope it hurts all still alive and responsible.
sparkplug

Postby DetectivePizzaJunkie » Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:38 pm

That is completely understood. I am sorry that people abused the site in that way. Like I said I saw enough b4 they were pulled to last a lifetime. I recall my son's autopsy pics. It's not something I would like to see or share with the world. I find the comments cover the details enough btw.
DetectivePizzaJunkie

Postby dmac » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:31 pm

graphic images of the crime scene which I allowed to be released is forever 100% my fault. I basically feel worse about that on a daily basis.

Not what I intended but what I didn't think through. I allowed. It's horrible, the effects of my fuckups.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby DetectivePizzaJunkie » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:50 pm

I think you're being a bit hard on yourself. Perhaps in hindsight you could have protected them from asshats. However I think it helped piece this case together and at the time it sure needed it. Seeking justice is always tough and it takes a toll on people. There are always going to be those people who abuse it. But without them a lot of stuff would have been missed. I am glad that they are down now, but they served a purpose and got us this far. As I mentioned above the comments are thorough and and anyone can follow them and catch up. Yes it is painful for survivors but so is never knowing the truth. Bringing a secret into the light allows healing. Give yourself a break man!
DetectivePizzaJunkie

Postby wild » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:35 am

The photos were important in showing staging and posing. I saw the photos and they helped me to kind of understand the scene, but with this case about to be solved, taking them down was a good idea. Maybe you messed up a little, but haven't we all? Don't beat yourself up. You've basically helped LE solve this case.
wild

Postby jessica17 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:44 pm

Do you still need help? If so please let me know and I can see what I can do...sadly I don't have a computer only a phone with very limited Internet. You have done such a great job that I want to help if I can. Please let me know
jessica17

Previous

Return to HELP PRINCESS