NEXT CHAT: Tomorrow at 730 (June 26 2016)

keeping this forum safe and positive

NEXT CHAT: Tomorrow at 730 (June 26 2016)

Postby dmac » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:34 pm

Normally chat is set for 7pm on Sundays, but I'll be preoccupied until 7:30 pm PST.

Lots to talk about, bring a list so you don't forget.

Sorry for the late warning. I barely decided to do it myself.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: NEXT CHAT: Tomorrow at 730 (June 26 2016)

Postby dmac » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:26 pm

Sorry for my late involvement and lack of connectivity during the last chat. Thanks to others for picking up the slack.

My internet connection was awful, plus the sun was going down and the solar interference appears to have further hampered things.

One thing brought up struck a nerve and I don't know why: mention of the lid from the bathroom toilet tank being damaged, taken into evidence, or something. It's one of those things that's been around a while, but I don't recall ever seeing it mentioned in an official LE report, news article, etc.

If anyone can clarify the source of this info, much less point to a document, please post it here.

The only thing that stands out abt the bathroom is that the sink cabinet door was taken into evidence (possible blood; unconfirmed- the killers may have cut themselves and cleaned up there), and that a sweater was found on the top of the toilet tank. Sheila did not recognize it as coming from 28 or belonging to Dana. Again, my sometimes-picture-perfect memory (LOL) doesn't recall anything specifically about the lid itself.

I think we should do chats more often, and I'll participate according to my net connectivity. It took 40 minutes to get a connection and log in, and every third post the connection dropped so I had to reconnect, reload, and try to type. Then it would freeze the page. I'm surprised I just didn't give up and grab a beer and a burger!

It's also nice to see so many different things come up in this last chat. My absence had people talking about many different things rather than it being a Q&A environment with me, which gets stale. Quickly.

THANKS AGAIN to all who showed up on such short notice, and for not leaving just because I wasn't able to log in.
reach me at

These users thanked the author dmac for the post (total 2):
azucena (Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:09 pm) • Mamma_C (Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:42 pm)
dmac
Site Admin

Re: NEXT CHAT: Tomorrow at 730 (June 26 2016)

Postby dmac » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:03 pm

There's a lot of things about the bathroom I glossed over. I didn't mean to because I've made them glaring elsewhere.

LIGHTIING- the killers did not enter by knocking. They attacked the immediate victims (Sue and Tina) in that room. The killers did NOT turn light off an on, but if they did it would have been the girls' BR, the bathroom, and the boys' bedroom. The killers knew the layout of the cabin and that only one window from those rooms pointed away from the 10-15 foot division between 28 and 27. It was the back girls' bedroom window from which I believe the neighbors were awakened at 115 by female screams.

Killers used those back room lights to illuminate the cabin, not the interior kitchen and front room lights. The FRONT ROOM is the killing zone. They did it in low light.

There was no light in the hallway between bedrooms and bathroom (even though my 3d work openly uses it as a midpoint of ambient lighting), so I comprehend the light from the bedrooms and bathroom would have show little light- and explain so many of the moronic fuckups these jackasses made.

The girls' bedroom is where the attacks began, where screams most logically originated, and the cardboard from that bedroom window was the most obvious fail if the light was on. That cardboard was neatly spread on the base of Tina's bed. Yes, with blood. Almost perfectly squared, with a tee, on the foot of the bed. Honestly, that could be LE pimping of the crime scene beause it took Greg and I a while to understand we were looking at the back bedroom, the layout. It was clear Tina slept by the back window, from which it's most logical those screams were heard.

I saw a lot of shit that I'm telling you, as well as aligning or refusing old ideas. Please bear with meas I assimilate and comprehend my years of work on this case vs seeing decades of things I have to use my crap memory to evaluate. I'm not perfect, nor is anyone.

Maybe they turned off the BR light, closed the door (you didn't see where Tina's jeans were found but I did, and doesn't conflict with the sense the girls br door was shut by the killers), and the bathroom light was used instead. Makes a shitload more sense to me- more direct light to each room and a slim chance neighbors would ever notice or recall that bathroom light was on.

The attacks began in the girls' br, and taking the cardboard from the window and almost perfectly aligning it with the foot of that victim's bed (Tina's) says I've a lot more to comprehend about that staging, that setting, the blood, EVERYTHING.

Without doubt, what I saw in photos tells me the most ignored rooms in 28 were THE BASEMENT and kitchen/back deck. Had I more time, and documents to compare to photos... But, this time, LE may have done the staging.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Return to chat, guidelines, troubleshooting, & FAQs