Sue's Gag Determined

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Re: Sue's Gag Determined

Postby dmac » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:24 pm

As for my own suppositions in the above posts, please keep this in mind:

The killers entered 28 with no care for collateral damage. That's BLATANT, and in stating such I'm giving unknown ammo to those who want to rethink old theories or devise new ones.

Anyone with alt theories better back it up, because I've handed out ample evidence/reasoning the killers did almost exactly what they pleased that night. I've also OPENLY OFFERED IT for open discussion, re-interpretation.

It's about time the whelps catch up and try to bite our ears. However, the naysayers don't talk about the case other than to say "wow, the sheriff believes the internet detectives" or "it's so sad to see the Plumas sheriff buys into dmac"

When theorizing, please stick with facts. I want the facts known, and I believe many have decent sub-theories which may explain the overall structure, or even minor supports, to the platform lies. Or to something ELSE so long as it's true.

If you have ideas which become theories, write them well.

If you know something, and have a theory, just email me. Trust me, nothing is more important than honest info without ANY supposition! You still have time for theory.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:32 pm

It's very important to note 'the girls room' is how I speak of 'the boys room.' KIDS, not adults. Sue was the main figure in the girls' room. It's blatant from how the room was accentuated.

For years, we were told Sue was on the living room couch when the killers entered.

BULLSHIT

Sue clearly, and regularly, slept in the very room where the attacks began. She was a woman, so "Girls' Room" is a valid misconception.

Sue had half the room. Not much for a mom of five.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dntblvu » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:45 pm

I also think sue was the one they wanted. I didn't mean to imply I thought it was tina or sheila.
I do believe they were doped up why they went there, even though they planned it, still their actions were chaotic. In the almost dark, knowing tina or sheila, one, would also be in the bedroom, and the other kids in the other bedroom. They couldn't think of another time to mess with sue?
Then there's justin. Was he really planted there or did they use him after they started their crime? He had to have kept the younger ones in the bedroom. Maybe marylin was in the bedroom. If not, and he wasn't involved, why didn't he take the boys and run next door?

I think marylin knew. But not till justin told her, after the cops were called. Why would he tell her if she had been there? She'd have already known.
dntblvu

Postby dntblvu » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:50 pm

I don't follow with marylin being there because she was jealous of marty being there to have sex with sue with a bunch of kids in the house.... ugh! I quit for now.
dntblvu

Postby dntblvu » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:54 pm

By the way I'm not trying to defend anyone. I don't know any of these people. I'm just trying to make some kind of sense of it. I get follow a lot of your reasoning dmac.
dntblvu

Postby DetectivePizzaJunkie » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:49 am

If we could trust anything marilyn said I may agree with that. However she has contradicted herself over and over. Her story is rigid only on the loonibi.
DetectivePizzaJunkie

Postby dmac » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:18 am

dntblvu wrote:I They couldn't think of another time to mess with sue?
Then there's justin. Was he really planted there or did they use him after

BINGO on both counts.
The killers did this with premed and didn't give a single shit about Justin or other collateral damage.

When could they have taken Sue alone?

Sheila? anytime. Tina? anytime. Johnny and Dana? Anytime.

Sue, alone? Nope.

As for Justin being 'planted' only Loon's fucking with heads makes it clear he was there. Only Marty said Justin was there and saw it. Only Bo said Justin was there and saw it.

What else do you need to know?!

The killers spelled it out in chalk. LE sandblasted the sidewalk.

PS Again, I am being realistic that the killers didn't give a single shit about collateral damage when the crime began. That means we can discard everyone except those in the Girl's Bedroom from being the main target.

That night it was Sue and Tina.

Tina's been discarded too many times, so prove she was the target AND the killers KNEW she would be there.

Fucking ridckiluss!

It's ridickiliss!
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby renosmom » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:33 pm

OK. I have a theory. If we assume because of all the evidence stated that Marilyn, Marty Bo were the killers (and that there was a "3rd") based on all of the evidence that has been addressed, perhaps the motive is the thing. Maybe:

- Sue being so involved with Meeks' family - is it possible that Sue had a fling/thing with Wade?
- Marilyn learns of it and is jealous not of Marty but about Wade. I think I read here that the 3 of them spent time at FRR together?
- Marilyn could be the brains (term used loosely) and made up a story that gave them a reason to attack Sue. Maybe even includes Wade in whatever it is
- Mean and small-minded as she is knowing that she could get rid of multiple birds with a single stone - Marty (framed), Sue (dead), she gets Wade
- Unlikely she would have made the attacks on Sue/boys (Marty/Bo/P3 all drugged up did it) but she could have handled Tina and carried her out across
the bridge and trashed Sue's pink suit jealousy again - maybe Sue looked good in it! Just the type of thing a jealous spiteful woman could/would do)
- As for why Tina can't really think of a good reason - other than as dmac has indicated - collateral damage
- Wade is the 3rd person. Convinced by Marilyn.
- Also as for Sheila being out of the house, she could have overheard something from Richard and decided to save herself.

Most of the theories are about Marty being jealous - maybe not. Certainly not fully flushed out but as I spent hours today reading through some of the newer information a different perspective sort of arose. Apologies if this was presented and dismissed - I didn't see it and I did search. I have been following this forum for about 3 years - albeit a bit sporadically. Feel free to take to me task if I'm totally off base.

Thanks.
renosmom

Postby dmac » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:34 am

Renosmom, remind me to put you up to full membership. Your last post is horrid, but you're absolved. You should have been a full member by 2014.

2011 is the joke, because Renosmom was there back in the day this shit got figured. BEFORE ME or around the time I joined the case! 2011! FULL MEMBER!

Renosmom, please read these oldies but goodies:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1377
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=1368&p=16251#p16251
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Missy » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:57 am

D-How long do you think the initial crime took place? The screams were heard at 0115, so how long after that do you think they were dead and Tina removed from the house??
Missy

Postby dmac » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:04 am

Sorry if you missed it, but the timeline of the actual events in 28 have been screamed at the top of my lungs for years.

For a long time, I felt detailing the exact series of events in 28 that night was important. I think I got pretty close, and recent revelations from autopsy reports and CS photos support my old theories. Once I realized how many were involved in the murders, then the coverup, my focus shifted to the conspiracy- which is very bizarre and real. Time better spent, in retrospect, because it's that vetted info on the conspiracy that led to real LE re-vetting my info and getting a news article together stating the case was hot. That was March.

I believe the mains left the bar around 110 am, and entered the unlocked cabin and went directly to Sue. Everyone was immediately awakened by the abuse. I think Tina, on the back bed by the window, shrieked like only kids can- an ear-piercing pitch. I believe Tina would have had the opportunity and attitude that a scream would help. Gauged by where the scream was heard, it only recently put Tina by that back window- based on my access to the Keddie Room.

I must say, my time in the Keddie Room put so many things together. "Oh, fuck! I knew it!" must me my catchphrase with Mike and Sheriff Hagwood. I saw so many things in the complete [known] set of CS photos that confirmed my theories.

Timeline of events:

114 am the killers enter the unlocked home
115 neighbors are awakened by screams

116 I'm not going into detail anymore.

I believe Dana died first, due to the level of rigor and blemish. Johnny or Tina next, but Sue was made to know her family was being killed in front of her. Sue died at the very last, after being made, for some reason, to step thorough pools of blood of others that had already been murdered. MASSIVE anger. Towards SUE.

Lots of incredibly stupid staging began. I believe Tina was collateral damage, and someone hatched the idea that taking her away would make it look like she was the intended victim or the crux of the crime. I believe two people took Tina over the swinging bridge and dumped her on the far side of the highway, at a place they could easily pick up the body hours later, without being searched and snagged for having a body in the car. They expected a patrol car at the sole entrance to Keddie doing searches.

PCSO never put a barrier at the entry to Keddie. NOTHING was done to secure the area.

Due to the amount of rigor and other damage to bodies determined in the staging, I believe the killers were there until 4:30 or 5:00 am. Marty and Loon knew rr workers would be getting busy, too, and they knew the habits of neighbors. OBVIOUSLY. 4:30 would be the obvious limit, if they were looking at watches. Chances are they were listening to noises and looking for daylight.

It's also blatant in his confession that Marty felt someone else took too long in the killing and staging. But Marty's a pussy bitch, and lied about half of the time in his 'confession'. His hammer. Look at what he did to Sue.

Marty's fully involved in the staging. It may not have been his initial idea, but he was in full bloom when posing Sue.

Sick bastards. Loon will die convicted of these murders. She knows she was fully involved, and she knows we nailed her for it. Fucking worthless knob.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Missy » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:48 am

Oh shit, I missed that whole forum labeled "timelines". Thanks for replying, D.
Missy

Postby nekogirrl » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:10 pm

dmac wrote: Sue died at the very last, after being made, for some reason, to step thorough pools of blood of others that had already been murdered. MASSIVE anger. Towards SUE.

probably pulled her around the room and made her look at the bodies..." see what you made me do? this is all YOUR fault..." etc.
nekogirrl

Postby billyc1048 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:51 pm

Marty and Bo, et al also had to be outside the cabin to throw away the bloody tissues, cardboard, and knife in the garbage and one around the general store after removing Tina from the cabin. What was the lighting like around these dump sites in the early morning hours? I imagine it to be very dark and shadowy. Would I be wrong to think that the disposing of the above items in the garbage was another part of the staging to make it appear that the murders were committed by a non-resident of Keddie who quickly left the area after the crime? If it wasn't staging then placing those items so close to home seems mighty stupid to me. Then again we aren't dealing with the smartest criminals.
I blew out my flip flop, Stepped on a pop top,
Cut my heel, had to cruise on back home.
billyc1048

Postby dmac » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:29 pm

Lighting was poor. As I've mentioned before, the moon was of absolutely no help that night, and Keddie had no street lights along the main road. I've seen none in any of the photos, so I imagine there would have been porch lights for the lodge, dorm, and perhaps the Gen Store.

I believe the killers dumped those items by the dorm/gen store to say, "SEE! WE ARE LEAVING KEDDIE because we DON'T LIVE HERE!"
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:30 am

nekogirrl wrote:" see what you made me do? this is all YOUR fault..." etc.

Great observation. The blood patterns on Sue's feet clearly indicate she walked through deep puddles of blood. Bleed-out zones. She clearly died last- except Tina is a lie. We exclude her from the living room Kill Zone due to bad spec and lack of evidence. All we have is confessions, hearsay, logic.

Your comment has me rethinking many things, including where clumps of Sue's hair were found. We thought for years one clump found near her was a clip of electrical wire. I initially suggested it may be a fragment from her missing eyeglass frames. It took years for Josh to release a photo of Sue's glasses on the nightstand, unequivocally indicating Sue was asleep in the back bedroom when the home invasion began.

Josh Hancock is a worthless, piece-of-shit felon and moron who set this case back by years.

Neko, you've made another great post. Your direct observations and involvement are all too rare.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby justice17 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:27 pm

Johnny & Dana should have been home and in his downstairs bedroom by 1:15? After Hearing the screams or whatever, they run up the back stairs?

Johnny's first instinct would be to try to protect his Mother & Tina. I know he died trying.
Justice for all
justice17

Postby dmac » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:17 pm

From the VICA report, with clearly cunt Don Stoy as the source:

The key info is VICAP did not receive info about Keddie until 1987. This report is dated 19 Feb 93, with Stoy as investigator. What a piece of true shit, Don Fuck Stoy.

I will drop the bombs, in complete context:

FOUND: GAGGED. FACE COVERED.

HER UNDERPANTS WERE IN HER MOUTH ALONG WITH A WAD OF TAPE AND HELD IN PLACE WITH TAPE AND TWO BANDANAS.

Stoy described Keddie, and the murders as happening in, "A RURAL COMMUNITY TAKEN OVER BY LOW INCOME FAMILIES AND COLLEGE STUDENTS."

Welcome to how PCSO considered, and treated, the victims of 28, Keddie, and all stops west. East. North. South.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Dogfur » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:43 pm

If that doesn't cement your faith in this group if law enforcement nothing will. Any chance of making that VICAP report viewable, or maybe acouple hints of how to access something like that?
Dogfur

Previous

Return to keddie facts