A Progressing Understanding: Motives for Murders

important threads and features, particularly for newbies

Re: A Progressing Understanding: Motives for Murders

Postby GloomasLake » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:58 pm

Dmac, do you think it's possible that Bo was a pedophile? That Tina was his intended target? Marilyn put that out there so of course I take it with a grain of salt. Like you said, Bo was very quick to make them aware of his "injury" which is very suspicious. I find that Bo-DOJ interview to be so strange. Clearly this guy was never a cop, he had to have some kind LE protection that basically made him untouchable.
GloomasLake

Postby dmac » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:07 pm

There's nothing to indicate such, particularly considering the source is Loon, who was doing everything she could to distance herself from Marty and Bo by incriminating them.

The fact Dave Keller has been trying to pin the Grimes Sisters murders on Bo shows me he's swallowed a lot of the turds flowing from Loon's lips.

The fact our government willfully lies about his whereabouts is the sole indication it's possible.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Russo » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:47 pm

Been reading a lot of the statements from Marilyn...not sure how to believe anything she's said. So many contradictions & changes. One thing that does stand out is she's consistent saying LE did not pay attention to Justin saying Tina was missing, and they need to search by the river. It was her (Marilyn) that kept after LE to bring this up. I have yet to come across what led to LE's knowledge Tina was missing (might be in reports I haven't read yet).
If she is telling the truth on that one... well that's really fucked up.. (I'm pretty sure she KNEW they should be searching)
Russo

Postby dmac » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:57 pm

She also knew Tina was dead.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:13 pm

It may be a creek sometimes, but it's an unhealthfully frigid river at spring thaw. Freezing cold in April.

fuck! I will NOT have this case tangentially affecting/effecting my understanding and love of Neil Young. "DOWN BY THE RIVER" is Tom Dooley for the 60s.

Be on my side,
I'll be on your side,
There is no reason
for you to hide
It's so hard for me
staying here all alone
When you could be
taking me for a ride.
Yeah, she could drag me
over the rainbow,
send me away

Down by the river
I shot my baby

Down by the river,
Dead, oh, shot her dead.

You take my hand,
I'll take your hand
Together we may get away
This much madness
is too much sorrow
It's impossible
to make it today.
Yeah, she could drag me
over the rainbow,
send me away

Down by the river
I shot my baby

Down by the river,
Dead, oh, shot her dead.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Russo » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:10 am

Hell, water was still cold last weekend up in Plumas, & it's July!
dammit, I'll never be able to "unassociated" that song with keddie now... ha! love neil young
Russo

Postby dmac » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:09 am

It was freezing cold water on April 12. I suggest the pink clothing was wrapped around a stone and thrown into the swimming hole.

just a logical supposition that answers all Qs.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:22 pm

as a reminder, where the pink suit was found is the Swimming Hole, immediately downstream from the bridge. Mere feet.

Not UPSTREAM!

The pink suit is the leather glove in the OJ case.

The pink suit is Sue, the leather gloves were OJ's!

Anybody with real ranch experience knows leather gloves shrink if exposed to weather, moisture.

OJ's gloves were wet with blood, and shrank.

That's why OJ openly cried with relief when the glove he wore to murder two innocent people didn't fit him years later in a court of morons.

He knew those gloves were his.

"If the glove don't fit, it means jack shit". That's how some real Americans with explicit experience saw it.
reach me at

These users thanked the author dmac for the post:
Chicago Mindy (Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:09 pm)
dmac
Site Admin

Postby tpgen » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:27 pm

From a 2009 post: My boyfriend and I were there the night of the murders. I was celebrating my birthday so from Quincy we drove down to the keddie restaurant with the bar in back and danced to a live band. I worked for the Forest Service and the police came and interviewed me at work. Of course, I didn’t hear anything or see anything unusual, except for 2 men and a lady who were dressed differently then you’d find there and they wore their sunglasses in the dark bar. Nothing ever came of that. I pray it gets solved.

Could the pink suit belonged to Marilyn? I know it was identified as from 28 but Marilyn still wears A LOT of pink. (Appears to be her favorite color, in fact.) It seems a bit slinky for Sue.
She says "2 men and a lady who were dressed differently". If it was just the guys, why even mention the lady?

My question is: What was Marilyn wearing that night? (I searched everywhere for Marilyn's clothing and can't find anything so if this has already been covered, my apologies.)
tpgen

Postby dmac » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:51 pm

We don't know what Loonabitch wore. But, the people that IDd the pink suit were Sue's brother, sister-in-law, and niece. We've never seen any of those three tied to even remotely knowing Marty or Marilyn, so the obvious presumption is the dress came from 28, and being an adult gown, it would bes Sue's.

I understand your point about the gown possibly being what Loon wore that night. We also know that Marty and Bo went back to 26, changed clothes, then returned to the bar. They then returned to 28, and even left that damned bloody denim shirt Justin described.

There's nothing known that ties that pink gown to Loon, and my belief is it was, indeed, Sue's.

Another point: Any thought that it was used to wrap or cover Tina makes zero sense, as there were ample blankets/bedding to wrap a corpse.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dntblvu » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:57 pm

What if it was sue's and she let marylin wear it? Can't figure why it would be found at the swimming hole though, unless marylin was there but why would she be? Or she wore it inside sues and the guys? took it to get rid of it.
dntblvu

Postby foxidoxi » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:31 am

Wouldnt that be about the right timing of that night? Instead of Loon asking Sue to go to the bar, Loon asked to borrow the pant suit?
foxidoxi

Postby dmac » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:29 pm

Again, exponential supposition based on unprovable points makes any theory jackass crazy. Just step back and assess what the gown means:

Found months after the murders by Tina's best friend.

It must be tied to the murders, so it held significant importance to at least one killer.

It places the killers and 'Tina down by the river'.

The swimming hole is downstream from the bridge.

People still can't handle the fact everything points to Tina being taken over that very bridge Marty named as the best way to get her out of Keddie, and also lied about it being locked.
reach me at

foxidoxi (Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:54 am)
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dntblvu » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:56 am

I believe tina was taken over the bridge. They took the pantsuit with. Who had it and why, and why did they throw it in the water? If having it had to do with sue, why wasn't sue taken over the bridge? If marylin wore it, people who saw her that night would have said so, but nobody said because nobody knows what she wore. Which is strange.

These users thanked the author dntblvu for the post:
foxidoxi (Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:55 am)
dntblvu

Postby dmac » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:02 pm

Sue was the target, which is why she got the main amount of abuse prior to death and Johnny and Dana got most postmortem staging (other than Tina, of course) and postmortem abuse, in order to equalize the damage done and remove LE focus from Sue. Yet they were still so incredibly stupid as to put Sue in that pose, which LE probably ignored as surviving victim(s) had moved her onto her side and covered her. The victims literally did LE's work by covering up how the killers had posed her.

Taking Tina was the same exact staging: make the focus about Tina- alive or dead? Look at Marty's own words, blaming the murders on Dana, then on Sue's husband on the other side of the continent that night--- because they in 26 had heard Tina was his favorite.

I don't know what significance the pantsuit holds. Perhaps it bolsters the talk that Marty had a fixation on her. Anyone sick enough to pose Sue that way was also the type to take the pantsuit. It certainly doesn't help the talk that Bo was pissed off about Sue turning them down (which, of course, is pure Loon BS). How would Bo have any cause to take the pantsuit if he'd only been in town ten days and only saw Sue a couple times prior to killing her?

If Loon had worn the pantsuit that night- which I find incredibly doubtful- LE would have scrubbed any mention of it from their records and timelies. Indeed, despite seeing so few documents, the pantsuit is mentioned vaguely. When, in fact, it's mentioned as being identified by Sue's relatives, you must ask yourself why LE didn't bother to repeat who the Davises said it belonged to.
reach me at

These users thanked the author dmac for the post (total 2):
foxidoxi (Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:30 pm) • dntblvu (Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:52 pm)
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dntblvu » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:53 pm

Le didn't mention it because they knew sue was the target. Which seems to me, to be about the drugs le and poi were involved in. Maybe you know dmac, the motive, why you keep saying it was marty obsessed with sue. Then maybe im wrong, but I believe its drugs. Why would le help cover it up and not just let marty take the fall, if it was only about his obsession? Ugh, all involved are d.u.m.b!
dntblvu

Postby dmac » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:26 pm

There is zero indication Sue was involved in drugs. She smoked like a chimney and clearly wasn't the teetotaler Mama Meeks claimed, but there's nothing saying she was into anything illegal. Johnny? some. Dana? some.

Marty? Local kingpin. Dee? Tony? Big time.

Bo? Massive drug pusher. His connections to Hy Larner (who set up the Panamanian drug deals between the CIA, Bush/Reagan, and Noriega, which led to Iran/Contra) have been established.

Corrupt sheriff Doug Thomas, and many of his upper staff, were involved in corruption and the local drug trade. This went on for decades after 1981. Doug Thomas was best pals with Marty. PCSO covered for Bo and Marty and Loon, et al, due their ties and all, including corrupt elements of PCSO, being involved in the drug trade.

Bo was protected by numerous LE and govt agencies long before and after Keddie, and it appears to me his death in 88 was also a smokescreen. Crimely were called into Keddie almost immediately, and thy were also there to protect Bo and the massive drug trade the DOJ was involved in at the time, when they were distributing CIA coke throughout America.

Read Motives for Murder and BO v.360a, where I've already gone into motives and a full wrap on the coverup in far greater detail.

It's far less insane than it sounds, because of established facts and connections. The only thing I don't knnow if this goes as full circle as the connections I've outlined suggest.
reach me at

dntblvu (Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:52 pm)
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dntblvu » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:28 pm

Could sue have known about drug use or sales involving johnny and said to the wrong person, she was going to do something to stop it? I know that will get someone killed.
dntblvu

Postby dmac » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:51 pm

something I've repeated behind-the-scenes yet never announced publicly is :

What dog did Bo have in this fight? I've almost always said the killers had a kill kit, but what if that's all bullshit?

I think I was 100% wrong about the kill kit, but not concerning initial intent and level of escalation. I'd certainly always known this was escalation, and knew multiple weapons and massive staging
was a key.

Maybe I was right, but logic clearly sticks to Occam's Razor. No f-ing way there was a kill kit. :oh_noes: Here's what we know:

The victims were attacked while asleep, suggesting the doors of 28 were like any others- unlocked at night.

some of the killers left the bar, began an attack at 28, then went to 26 and changed clothes from disco to denim

The killers left behind blood-spattered clothing Justin described as belonging to "a killer"

The killers had magick teardrops, by witch placing one drop in each eye after a mass murder would make them invisible for twelve hours.

Baywatch was a shit show, and all the 'babes' are now biker hogs.

Johnny needed to piss and shit, so at least the back door would have been unlocked.

When Sheila talks of going back to 28 on Sunday morning for proper church clothes, she said the doors were unlocked.

When Jamie went into the back door of 28, he said it was already ajar.

We know Marty was loudly pronouncing his intent. Not Bom but Marty. Loon lied about Bo in the Loonibi multiple times, including who had a fictitious argument over music. Bo lied, so did Marty. It's a key issue of the Loonibi, proving it's all bullshit and that they are all involved.

Loon said she went to the bar at three different times, yet came home to the Late News. Disproved, she claimed it was a non-existent John Wayne movie. Disproved again, she recently reorganized her entire story to prove what a lying, murderous cunt she is.

MARILYIN IS A PRIMARY KILLER.

What pony did Bo have in this race?

What dog did Bo have in this fight? He was in Keddie for ten days, sleeping on a sofa, NOT a couch. No legroom, very uncomfortable.

What dog did Bo have in this fight?

He was clearly nervous when talking to Crimely. He initially had no clue his ass was being saved by those lame, completely corrupt fuckers. He knew a lot of corrupt LE, but he also kew he'd fucked his own ass in 28.

Bo is the only one in the group I can think of with the experience to abuse and kill all witnesses.

I truly believe my longstanding statement that there was a kill kit is negated by the initial intent of the home-invaders/killers, and their proximity to tools to finish the crime. Tape. Justin. Rifle. Hammer. Knives? Probably already in Marty's pocket, not Bo. Bo would never carry a pocketknife or any knnife, unless he knew going in.

"My hammer is missing"

I sent out so damned many useless flares, I felt like Gilligan on an island of a desperate few.

Justin was forced to participate in 28, Casey slept alone at 26 as the killers plotted at the bar?! That I fucking know.

Marilyn must die for her crimes.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:07 pm

It was Marty:

"I woulda gone in, blam blam blam. Why drag it out?"
Marty wasn't angry at the length and staging.

According to my own logic, everything Marty says is a half-truth. That means he was the instigator and dragged it out too long, and took Tina over the bridge, and posed "the Bitch" Sue. And later confessed, after lying about the back bridge.

How did I blame Bo for Marty's own admissions?

TURN EVERY LIE AROUND TO FIT THE PUZZLE.

Marty certainly instigated the murders, so...

Holy fuck.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to for newbies