Intimidation, "Not"

Intimidation, "Not"

Postby Princess » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:36 am

Screenshot_20160623-142337.png

Really! Anybody who knows me should understand that I DON'T BACK DOWN!!! So bring it on! I love a challenge, & obviously am not Intimidated!!!

Screenshot_20160623-142152.png
You must be a member of the Keddie Forum with 15 approved posts to view the files attached to this post.
A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Princess

Re: Intimidation, "Not"

Postby dmac » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:19 pm

Someone went into her garage and placed a hammer and roll of duct tape prominently next to each other. As if a moron's vision of the posed scene made originally by the moron killers. Literally posed side by side. "I lost my hammer, it used to be right outside my door!"

This is a threat more than a joke, because nobody with a brain would pose this as a joke.

She's got more balls and brains than any of the criminals involved. Doug Thomas would love to lick the sweat from her dog's balls. Rod DeCrona would love for DT to vomit that spit into his mouth.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:32 pm

Just to clear this up, and I think she understands my voicing this-

She mentioned this as "no big deal" in chat. I took it as more of a threat than a joke because of how and where and when it was done. I asked her to call local LE and also notify PCSO. I also asked her to get the recent media stories up on her computer so she could sit back and let LE read/watch the press about the murders and recent hammer find. That way, she's not a whack job! Without the press, I think local LE would have dismissed her as unmerited.

If there's any over-reaction, it's due to me. I'm happy to take the blame for any supposed 'false alarm' on this one. Princess wasn't scared, I pushed her to call LE. She brought it up as anecdotal daily happenstance.

This is bullshit, and it will not stand.

Love ya, Princess-

d
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:50 pm

Why is Dog Thomas such a witless pussy that he joined the forum yet won't post? This 72 year old pussyboy joined the forum as soon as the hammer was found.

Talk about a batch of POIs keeping in close contact!

Sylvester, your prison sentence is closer than your headstone.

Bitch.

Tell the same to Rod when he pulls the same from your throat.

Christ, the numb-nut moron pig ex-PCSO fuckface joined with a name so obvious it must be his personal clit.

I will make your life a living hell, Sylvester. Oh? I already have, because you check daily?

FUCK YOU BITCH! YOU ARE MORE GUILTY THAN THE KILLERS. I want you pulled arm from leg.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:09 pm

:-* Now that I think of it, I want Don Stoy killed first, then Rod DeCrona, then Doug T. That would kinda mirror 28, from the inside out. Crimely would be outside watching as Stoy was choked to death, and others were killed. standing outside and lurking, Crimely got run over by a dark van driven by a Krois sister.

For those of you that think it's just humor, it's not. Right now, I want all of them dead.

Painfully room temp.
reach me at

These users thanked the author dmac for the post (total 2):
bbragg (Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:50 pm) • billyc1048 (Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:45 pm)
dmac
Site Admin

Postby sparkplug » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:15 pm

That's not a joke. That's a threat and trespassing/breaking and entering to say the least. It's also a sign Deb has done an incredible job. Stay safe.

These users thanked the author sparkplug for the post (total 5):
Chichibcc (Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:31 pm) • bbragg (Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:51 pm) • Indigo (Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:37 am) • billyc1048 (Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:45 pm) • dmac (Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:58 pm)
sparkplug

Postby billyc1048 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:45 pm

Stay safe Princess! I hate to inject humor into this, but the bozo who planted the hammer and tape didn't even use proper medical tape. Would love to see the one who planted these items be caught and strung up by their gonads. Same with all of the murderers, their accomplices and inept LE that allowed them to go free.
I blew out my flip flop, Stepped on a pop top,
Cut my heel, had to cruise on back home.
billyc1048

Postby DetectivePizzaJunkie » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:19 am

I think someone is scared and know their numbers up. Princess nothing but respect and admiration for you! Stay safe! So Dougiepoo is lurking? Good luck with that you corrupt piece of shit criminal! I am so dying to watch you fall. All of you corrupt fucks whose dirty dealings allowed these crimes to go unsolved deserve to die in prison, in genpop, no segregation for you!

These users thanked the author DetectivePizzaJunkie for the post (total 2):
Seawolf (Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:57 pm) • billyc1048 (Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:41 pm)
DetectivePizzaJunkie

Postby dmac » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:58 pm

I want Doug Thomas to know cold black steel, not the dutch ovens he's been sleeping with lately.
reach me at

These users thanked the author dmac for the post:
billyc1048 (Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:41 pm)
dmac
Site Admin

Postby wild » Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:24 am

Did I miss something? Princess, were you threatened by a poi or someone else?
wild

Postby wild » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:10 am

Sorry, I finally put on my glasses and read with better eyesight. When was chat? Heard nothing about it.
wild

Postby nekogirrl » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:54 am

Hopefully, local LE will take it as a break in and serious threat, because it is...though why they would think threatening princess would do any good is beyond me..they would have to threaten Hagwood or Gamburg to even have a hope...oh,but wait, that would be just too, too scary... :slow: ... after all, they do much better intimidating pre-teens/teenagers and women... :grin:

These users thanked the author nekogirrl for the post:
bbragg (Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:53 pm)
nekogirrl

Postby dmac » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:34 am

Mike's aware of the situation and is taking action so that all LE involved are on the same page.
reach me at

These users thanked the author dmac for the post:
DetectivePizzaJunkie (Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:41 pm)
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Shellsbells » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:13 pm

Wow, I had to read that like 5 freaking times to get it through my head what was going on. Just because I cannot believe someone did that.
What a fucking pussy!!! To try and threat a woman over a murder that they did!!! If you didnt want to get caught, you shouldn't have murdered a woman and her kids. They are already a pussy for doing that, and a lot more, but I wont fill this thread with a bunch of bad words and ways of torturing the person. Im sorry Princess that this has happened. I wouldnt take it as a joke at all, and Im glad you called LE about it. Better to be safe.

Fuck the POI's, bunch of ass lickers all, of them!!!
Shellsbells

Postby lynabus » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:57 pm

Princess,
Sorry you have to deal with this. Please take precautions. Double down on security measures and borrow a few dogs. I am glad to hear that Mike is aware of this.

Looks like the perps are getting worried...and they should be...yes those shadows in the dark are coming....for them.
Asshats never counted on advancements in DNA or the internet. Furthermore never imagined the few weapons missing from the cs would ever be discovered...you didn't get away with anything....and you pussies will soon face the consequences.
lynabus

Postby Russo » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:43 pm

That is fucking insane!! Any idea who would do it? Definitely a threat..
And DT is on here? wow.. Fuck you DT! What a tool...
Russo

Postby GloomasLake » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:14 pm

Wow, I can't believe someone would do this. It can only be a threat because no one in their right mind would pull a joke like this or find this funny, especially with everything Princess is dealing with right now. Who would do this? Who is actually capable of doing this?
GloomasLake

Postby dmac » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:08 pm

I believe this happened entirely prior to any diagnosis.

As if the events being unrelated makes either any less horrific.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby bbragg » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:04 pm

what a low life.be careful princess.people that would do what they have done need to be hung up and beat to death.just be very careful these murders always do everything behind your back they are not man enough to do anything to anyone but woman and kids.thank you for all you have done for this case.i hope it is over before long
bbragg

Postby GloomasLake » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:44 am

You're right Dmac, and if the person who did this does know what's going on, I'm sure it wouldn't make a difference to them because whoever did this is a terrible piece of shit. Clearly you're a tough one Princess, I'm sure you're not letting this loser get to you. As cheesy as it may sound I will keep you and your loved ones in my thoughts and prayers. Oh! And Doug lurks around here, hey Doug you deserve only the worst! I hope misery and sorrow follow you all the days of your life.
GloomasLake

Next

Return to other sites & off-topic threads