So why Camp 18?

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Re: So why Camp 18?

Postby dmac » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:07 am

I have to bump this. And thanx for the spanx, you nailed it.

I cannot tell you how perfect this is. Thank you again.

You're now Nico, girl!
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: So why Camp 18?

Postby dmac » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:11 am

"Horvath also told investigators that Redwine once told her that if he ever had to dispose of a body, he would leave it "out in the mountains," the indictment said. "

" The boy's blood was found in multiple locations inside of his father's living room, according to the indictment, including on the couch, the floor in front of the couch, the corner of a coffee table, the floor beneath a rug, and on a love seat.

In June 2013, some of Dylan's remains were found on a road about eight miles from his father’s home, and that August, police conducted a canine search to determine "if the corpse of a deceased person" had been present. The search found traces of the scent of a human cadaver in Redwine's home and in the bed of his truck, the indictment said.

More than two years later, on Nov. 1, 2015, hikers found Dylan’s skull one and a half miles away from where his partial remains had been discovered in 2013."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/grim-details-r ... d=48800406

looks like marty, bo, dee, loon, et al, aren't the only ones familiar with moving a victim around a room to several attack points, or aware of what varmints and exposure to the elements will do to a corpse.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Previous

Return to just speculatin'