MARTY TIMELINE AS PER CRIMLEY INTERVIEW

all timelines of events, suspects, etc

MARTY TIMELINE AS PER CRIMLEY INTERVIEW

Postby dmac » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:31 pm

This timeline is created solely from Marty's statements during his interview with Crim and Bradley. What's abundantly clear is Crimley got little information from Marty concerning his whereabouts and activities- and alibi- during the murders. Crimley also asked for no real info from him concerning what the interview was ostensibly about: what he saw Saturday on the way to and from the bar. Yet Marty managed to confess to knowing more about the crimes than Justin, and handing up information clearly indicating he was involved in the murders.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

810???-???? [Marty] used to work in the restaurant and became familiar with a lot of the customers. "Most of the people around here are pretty poor. Few Keddie residents go to the bar because [of the prices]. They come like I do, once in a blue moon. If the car had been running we would have went to town."

FRIDAY

810410-???? John Boubede falls off the couch at 26, waking up Marty: "any unnatural sound at night time, like John fell off the couch, woke me right up"

SATURDAY, April 11, 1981

810411-2200 Marty, and Marilyn, and Boubede leave 26 and were around the bar until 1 am. The bar was 'fairly crowded'. He recognized most because "come and go in this area". Jack, the manager, was bartender, along with a female bartender and a waitress, both females he didn't know. At most, there were 30-35 customers at one time.

810411-2200 "When we first approached the bar, there was two hippie-type guys comin out and gettin in a pickup truck, dressed shoddy, and dirty, long hair, beard..."

810411-2230 to 2400 one individual came [into the bar] that [Marty had] never seen before. He looked like trouble, "out of place for that type of establishment. He was in a t-shirt and levis and wearing a folding buck knife in a flapped leather belt hoster, about 5' 7", 5' 8“, nearly waist-length pony-tail, white, 24-25, thick dark mustache", describing the mustache as similar to his own. Handwritten next to this on the transcript is 'Spang'. "He walked down, sat at the bar where we were, well we went back into the little dance area and went back out and left... As far as I know I didn't see, notice the guy again. That's the only person I saw that looked unusual"

810411-2230 to 2400 When the strange man entered, "he walked down, sat at the bar where we were, [so] we went back into the little dance area and went back out and left."

SUNDAY

810412-0100 "some guy came in about 1:00, and bought a case of beer at bar prices ($3.00 & $3.50 a 6-pack). I didn't recognize him. He had short hair, no longer than mine." Late 20's early 30's, 6' 1", 6' -2" "At the time I was talkin to Doug Albin"

810412-0100 Marty, Marilyn, & Boubede were 'around the bar' until 1 am.

810412-0100 "I was talkin to Doug Albin...We went home at 1:00, I put my wife to bed. And John and I came back to get a night cap."

810412-0100 "The guy was playing country music, [Jan Albin] came down and insisted on playing... rock and roll. So, we got up and left for that reason. I came back to have a night cap and lodge a complaint with the owner of the bar."

810412-0100 MMB went home "up around the lodge, then straight up the road. The same way all three times," walking "right past the fence" of cabin 28. "We were involved in a conversation as we were walking. No cars [were] parked on the street... It was unusually dark in the area.

810412-0100 "I went by twice, and it was well three times, actually four times in the process of the night, and I hadn't noticed anything out of place."

810412-0105 While at 26, " I changed and called the guy at the bar and told him, 'you just lost several customers over lettin somebody switch the music' and he says, don't be mad at me, come on back down'. We went back down to show good faith that we weren't mad at him."

810412-0110 "We were wearing 3-pieces. We took off our jacket and vest and then put our jackets back on, came back down. Once again, we were in conversation, I can't think of anything that was out of place (on the walk back to the bar)"

810412-0115 "we must have got back down there oh, 1:15"

810412-0145 to 0150 "we had one drink and it was last call so we walked back home."

810412-0145 "we had about enough time to drink one drink, about a half hour... 1:45 when we left and started back up. And, again, cuttin up jackpots and talking. Same route. Nothin [unusual on the way]. I'm a Vietnam Veteran, anything odd or unusual I'm going to pick up on it right away out of habit, if I even have to catch somebody's glance." "You could make all the racket you want in the house and I can be asleep, but one unnatural sound and I'm up like that. The door opens, any unnatural sound at night time, like John fell off the couch, woke me right up"

810412-0145 Marty drank "4 or 5 beers" all night.

810412-0145 Marty was not buzzed or drunk: "I know exactly how much I had to drink. I drank four beers and 2 cokes. John drank all cokes until we came back and then had a double shot of CC."

810412-0155 The Back Door closes "2-ish on Saturday"

810412-0210 "I went to bed about ten after two. I gave John two phenobarbitals and two delantins, to go to bed on. That's what the doctor prescribed. Once he's out, that's it"

810412-0210 "when I got home, [Marilyn] was just gone, slept right through.

810412-0210 " If Marty takes more than two drinks and then takes those two pills, then you can't move him with a crowbar. Once he takes his medicine, that's it for him anyway. He can hardly even walk after that medicine is in."

810412-0300 "I woke up around 3:00 to stoke the fire. Matter of habit. I got up, checked the house, stoked the fire. I opened the door, went outside, got a piece of wood, came back in, I didn't notice anything. Quiet. Usually about that time a train is going by, I didn't notice the train, then [went back] to sleep. Very peaceful and quiet, I can't think of anything."

810412-???? Marty states Justin probably saw him inside 28 during the crimes: "There is a very high possibility that he could have been awake or alerted to something unusual in that house. And he is quiet enough to where he could have noticed something without me detecting him."

810412-1030 Marty first learns of the murders: "I was still in bed, I'm a deadhead. The reason I know about [the murders] is [Justin] came in [saying] Sue and Johnny had been murdered. I thought, "don't come in and tell that kind of joke, it's not funny". He said, "I'm not kidding man, look out the window". And sure enough, there was police all over the place. And he started in with the details and I stopped him because I got an eight year old son there. I said, "hey, don’t go into details. We don't want to hear all the gory stuff, skip it". So I hushed him up, and uh, little kids all over the whole neighborhood coming, and the wife was naturally upset.

810412-1045 (approx) '[Marilyn] went over [to the crime scene] to find out what she could. I went and told Doug basically what I told you: I went by twice, well three times, actually four times in the process of the night, and I hadn't noticed anything out of place." <Doug Thomas? Doug Albin?>

810412-???? "Justin's behavior became very erratic. He kept wanting to go back around the area where the crime had taken place. He wanted to go to the Seabolts, of all places. Usually if they are going to go play they go to the pond. But they wanted to go to the Seabolts right next door. I told him to stay around the house, don't go nowhere. I was concerned, I didn't want him in the way, and I didn't want him around that type of atmosphere. So he insisted on playing in a tree right out at the edge of the driveway, so he was right close to what all was going on. You know. His behavior has been erratic since then."

810412-???? "[Justin] tried to recreate [what he saw] with his little brother, the wife watched him go through it. And he‘s telling Casey to hold his arm like he had a knife trying to stab it. But from what I understand, the people were killed with a hammer, after that they were stabbed, so I get the feeling he was just play-acting his little creation. It seems unusual that he knew so much about the condition of inside of the house and he was suppose to have been asleep, you know?"

810412-???? Asked if Justin may have seen [Sue's body] from the Seabolts' yard due to lax security at 28: "No way could he have accidentally glimpsed in and seen anything because the security was really tightened down at the time."

810412-???? "[Justin] wanted to go to the Seabolts, of all places. Usually if they are going to go play they go to the pond. But they wanted to go to the Seabolts right next door. I told him to stay around the house, don't go nowhere. I was concerned, I didn't want him in the way, and I didn't want him around that type of atmosphere. So he insisted on playing in a tree right out at the edge of the driveway, right close to what all was going on."

810412-???? "I was gone all day [Saturday to] Reno , but [was told] he's very hyper, hard to keep settled down, picks on his little brother. Almost like he was enjoying it, hurting his little brother. Periods of refusing to eat."

MONDAY

810413-???? (early am) "I went to see Doug [Thomas] the first thing this morning, very concerned because [the murders] created very serious health problems. Like pressure. I'm under kinda semi-treatment for, you know, stress, anxiety, and I certainly don't need this you know, and [a lot of problems at home with my wife] Been separated, back and forth, on and off."

810413-1215 (approx) Marty tells Crim and Bradley, "if I was going to kill somebody, I'd go in, blam, blam, blam and get going. There is no sense in
going any further than that. You go in and you do what has to be done. Make sure the job is done right, and get goin. There would be no sense in beatin' them or mutilate them or anything like that. Asked why the young boys were alive, he said "Maybe he didn't know that they were there. Maybe he didn't think to look in that bedroom. But if I want to kill somebody, I‘m going to check out the whole house, right?"

810413-1215 (approx) Marty tells Crim and Bradley,"I'd like to see the hammer [found at the crime scene]. My hammer is missing. It always layed outside the door. I've searched and I haven't found it. I haven't noticed it layin about, so we can't... I thought of that this morning, cause this guy come right by my house... Geez if that was true, he would have picked up my hammer, why in hell not my hatchet, a lot better."

810413-1215 (approx) Marty tells Crim and Bradley, "If he'd walked in, how could he carry that girl out, without her raisin all kinds of hell, unless she was unconscious. And which way would he have went, the bridge across the
creek down here is locked period. I don't know why but there's no way you could have crossed that bridge and got on the other side of the creek." <The swinging bridge was not locked and, in fact, had been crossed several times by other people at the bar Saturday night. In his confession, Marty said Tina was "incapacitated" when removed from the cabin.>
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: MARTY TIMELINE AS PER CRIMLEY INTERVIEW

Postby dmac » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:57 pm

As per the REAL Timeline A:

11:30-Midnight- Judy & Bill L leave the Back Door Bar just as Jan & Doug Albin come downstairs from the restaurant. <Judy L / Crim>

If Jan and Doug left the restaurant for the bar around 11:45, why did Marty wait to get pissed off and leave at 1am? According to Marty himself, he was talking to Doug when Jan came down and demanded a music change at 1am. According to real people, Jan and Doug Albin were downstairs for over an hour before he got pissed off.

According to Marty, he was at the bar talking to Doug. According to Loon, Marty had been AWOL for a good clip of time before she and Bo went looking for him, found him at the bar, tossed around the idea of ordering more drinks, then left.

The entire story about Music Mad Marty never made sense (except to Crimley), and every bit of new info coming out destroys the 'alibi' rather than supports it.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby kmik » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:14 am

810412-0100c Eric Roy, Bobby Jester & Lisa Hensel quit playing records at the Back Door Bar. <Bobby Jester / Crim>

810412-0130c Eric Roy leaves the Back Door Bar after Bob Jester helps him load his records. <Jester says he left at 2:00am> <Eric Roy / Crim>
kmik

Postby dmac » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:40 pm

KMIK- what's your point? Because Doug Albin and Marty were drinking together doesn't mean Jan made the 'music' decision later?

Damned valid. I absolutely concede. Jan could have gone back up and come back down the stairs a dozen times. Thirty. 1000. Marty mentioned drinking with and talking to Doug, so he lied about seeing Jan earlier or later. He lied about when Doug and he drank? and about when "the Owner" came storming down the stairs to change music? Very credible, in Marty's mixed mind. Or yours. Yet it's such a HUGE part of the Loonibi, where three killers tied themselves together with the same bullshit lie-fest.

I saw only one independent mention of the owners coming down the stairs, and it linked up- yet contradicted- the bullsh*t LOONIBI tale. How does Marty's story line up with reality? Nobody ever mentioned a music change or an argument from Pimp-dressed Marty. Play that out in your head. Several times, since you seem to ignore the most BASIC facts of the case. I'll spoon-feed it to you now:

NO ARGUMENT. NO MUSIC CHANGE. Don't screw up yet again with your willful ignorance of facts, kmik! CONVINCE ME! Make it ALL flow together.

Who is LYING?

LE?
    ALL WITNESSES?
    KILLERS (Marty Bo and Loon, LE, CA-DOJ, Doughboy Thomas, etc...)?
Even you can't screw THIS up, kmik! WHO THE HELL IS LYING? You have one choice, and you already know it, so state it!

Thanks for pointing out bigger holes in the Loonibi. You've accidentally done a great service by further indicating Marty and Bo and Loon as the killers. Well played.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:37 am

810413-1215 (approx) Marty tells Crim and Bradley, "If he'd walked in, how could he carry that girl out, without her raisin all kinds of hell, unless she was unconscious. And which way would he have went, the bridge across the
    creek down here is locked period. I don't know why but there's no way you could have crossed that bridge and got on the other side of the creek." <The swinging bridge was not locked and, in fact, had been crossed several times by other people at the bar Saturday night. In his confession, Marty said Tina was "incapacitated" when removed from the cabin.>

"And which way would he have went"
That's about three past-tenses in one blow job.

"could have crossed that bridge and got on the other side of the creek"
PAST TENSE. HE TOOK TINA OVER THE BRIDGE.

Listen to the language rashly or precisely chosen by the killer:

IF HE'D WALKED IN. Paste tense. He was confessing, not proposing in present tense. EVERYTHING is past-tense, something he''s already done.

Marty confessed to killing everyone, and took Tina over the bridge.

DEAD.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:24 am

Loon
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby nekogirrl » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:11 am

as many times as i have read through the timelines...i cannot remember seeing anyone else mentioning marty & co being at the bar that night..did i miss it? did LE not ask? and am the only one who finds it unnatural that they would all boogie down to the bar for a night out, given that marty said it was so expensive, he had lost his job and marilyn wasn't working...unless bo footed the bill because it was (one of) marty's birthdays...you would think somebody would have noticed the disco dudes with marilyn in tow...i know i would have, simply because i hated those suits when they first came out...and sunglasses at night? please...that little light bulb over my head would have gone off like a rocket...tacky alert!!!! :grin:
nekogirrl

Postby dmac » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:06 pm

The exclusion of Marty, Bo, and whore-cunt-slut Loon from Timelies is exactly why I dropped the N.

This whole fuck is a coverup. Even LE's mock investigation and coverup bleeds the truth: They knew who the killers are and protected them.

The reason why must have felt more important to these corrupt fucks than four innocent lives.

Then again, rats covered in their own shit don't think too big, do they? Even the petty shit these cunts were doing daily was enough to dethrone an empire.

The fact these pigs controlled the drugs in Plumas, and profited from it, is of no logical merit.

As Night Rider said, "follow the money." Read his posts, as he's the only crazier, bigger asshole than me. And he was right more then wrong, but simply impenetrable. Completely fucking off his nut, when he made sense it sang.

He died in April 2011, when I was actually in Sacramento- where he lived and died. I was actually racing to yosemite after being in Keddie and Camp Eighteen. It was that trip, when I took all those photos.

One thing I've learned about this case is it drives a person nuts. NR was already there, but he needs to be applauded for being so fucking unpolitically correct. This guy almost nailed Bo five years before Aus and I did. He was one step away from putting it all together. I think the sole reason he didn't put it together is the info he needed was not yet available on the internet.

Massive respect to Night Rider. He was a complete asshole, but he got so much right long before I ever took this seriously.

Ask old-timers like meankity, Not Sure, bliss, Indigo. They all predate me and probably agree not one of them thought I'd mature enough to admit the obvious:

Night Rider got there first.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Magnum PI » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:43 pm

Hard to believe Night Rider has been gone that long! I remember him telling me things that made no sense and perfect sense all at the same time. Good to finally be back on board. Have missed you Dmac!
Magnum PI

Postby dmac » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:24 pm

Glad you noticed, Mags. Dealing with NR was like the most idiotic bf/gf relationship from a 1970s blaxploitation film. All macho, little logic, and breadcrumbs of info he thought you are too thick to pick.

Everything was "shadows", "ghosts", "secret lists", it was too nauseating and incredible to take seriously.

But I'm so glad I did. He danced around the truth and flat-out lied more often than not, but he was full-blown nuts, and also mostly correct.

His paranoia was authentic, and I'm glad I've never succumbed to the same. I'd rather put my name out for all to see, as I think NR ("Biff") would now recognize the tables have turned. Our anonymity is still a useful tool, but not devoted to self-preservation.

I hope Night Rider Biff would be proud I had a role in nailing this. I don't think he wanted anything more than a true solve.

Even though he publicly hated me, Biff believed in my abilities. My nemesis was my mentor.

For the TV show, I was asked about how this network of people came to be, and my response is regretfully stupid and naive. I never expected such a Q about a forum churning fiction into fact, so I didn't have an answer. I rambled, giving dogma about how and why this forum got results. I rightfully said we expect our work to bear scrutiny, and that we've debunked 95% more than we've accepted.

I did not give proper acknowledgement to prior forums or members. Nor was I given the opportunity. Still, it's a shortcoming for which I've become pitifully aware.

I remember back in the earliest days, NR was called Midnight Flyer- a nod to a train he liked. He was a huge RRer. Anyway, he showed up in this wicked chat room I devised for Josh's forum.

As a result, NR/MF showed up in this chat room claiming to be an anonymous LE celebrity on a yacht with limited internet as he was about to disembark on a cruise to Hawaii. God, it was so crushingly obvious it was Biff. All the train and piloting talk, all the insults and compliments. ("I heard you are smart", "Follow the money"), but it turned into a fun insult fest. I swear the results are still here online, from when I was a far angrier sperm. I could fling insults then faster than any asshat. I was wicked. Think 2010, one of my earliest posts. I think I nailed him like Lucy used to fuck with Charlie Brown:

"Go on! Kick it, bitch!!"
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Magnum PI » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:54 am

Dmac,
I remember being in chat one night and Night rider was talking about catching a boat. He kept trying to tell me something and everyone else told me to disregard what he was saying because he was nuts! I listened anyway, he was talking about the Railroad and the triangle. How product and money were being shipped back and forth between Quincy, Oroville and Chico...
Magnum PI

Postby dmac » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:10 pm

I'm skeptical about coke being on the train.
All we have is crap about the trains having narcotics. Can we uniformly say "bullshit" without proof?

YES!

BULLSHIT.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Indigo » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:51 pm

dmac wrote:....

I remember back in the earliest days, NR was called Midnight Flyer- a nod to a train he liked. He was a huge RRer. Anyway, he showed up in this wicked chat room I devised for Josh's forum....

Not that it really matters, d, but wasn't Biff known as Valley Flyer rather than Midnight Flyer? :?:
O, what a tangled web we weave; When first we practice to deceive! ~
Sir Walter Scott
Indigo

Location: Standin' on a corner in Winslow, AZ (it's such a fine sight to see)

Postby dmac » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:39 pm

All too true. When you have oxygen deprivation from multiple instances of pneumonia, and zero health care due to corrupt laws in this cuntry, one loses memory and other faculties. This last bout, in 2008, was a double dose back-to-back, and it changed my personality enough to make me believe I had a mini-stroke. Many longstanding interests and hobbies I once held vanished overnight. Even though I've always loved my solitude, I was also far more remote, distancing myself from old friends.

On the bright side, I think it's also what eventually led to my re-involvement in this case.

I don't have PTSD, but you can blame America's corrupt, for-profit health care system for my personality changes.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:06 am

Come to think of it, my nickname for him was VD... and it was well-deserved.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:49 pm

It was common practice in the 80's to bring drugs here via private planes and airstrips. I believe that there was one near keddie. How they moved it out of there was pretty well summed up in the video of the Maricopa (sp) sheriff for me. It was like a million things clicked into place. I recommend it highly.
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:43 pm

The DOJ / CIA were using all sorts of planes. They have a penchant for using Gulfstreams, which first flew in 1966. Penty small enough to land in Plumas.

I think Gansner was remote enough for these cocky bastards to use. Right there in plain site but with few around to see people unloading a plane at 2 am. if someone wanted to go even more remote, there's a nice abandoned airstrip west of Westwood, just next to Clear Creek.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:59 pm

Thanks for providing the link to my tech illiterate self!! I am not lazy just ignorant of computer tech. My daughter won't teach me or let me touch hers. Something about viruses lol
budrfligh

Return to timelines