A Progressing Understanding: Motives for Murders

important threads and features, particularly for newbies

Re: A Progressing Understanding: Motives for Murders

Postby dmac » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:01 pm

yeah, this took four hours plus, you complete moronic twat, dmac!

Signed,

dmac
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com

These users thanked the author dmac for the post:
dntblvu (Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:25 pm)
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:55 pm

I need to redo my last couple of posts into one. The former was a rough draft done quickly and meant not to be posted until completed. In fact, the silly comments about Baywatch and 'magick teardrops' were placeholders for points I'd forgotten while typing others.

It's about to rain like a bastard, which will destroy my internet connection, but I think the points I tried to make in those past couple posts bear repeating, and would be best served if I rewrote them into something far more cohesive. There are several things I meant to say, rather than typing variations of "what pony did Bo turn into a dog to bite in the face?" a dozen times.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:46 am

i'm having great difficulty re-writing any of this, because the main concept is flawed.

What is a kill kit? Certainly, in a cap murder case, 15 year olds are considered adults in broad-brained Cali. So isn't tape considered a restraint in order to obtain, retain, restrain, kill?

How the fuck did they go in at 110 am and not have a premed home invasion in mind? Even in 81, that was a premed felony.

That tape was the earliest known restraint to ALL VICTIMS. It did NOT come from 28.

How many went into 28? Who already had tape, or went to 26 and didn't wake Casey?

Sorry, logic tells me they had the fucking tape when they walked in.

Kill kit.

And that's only looking at TAPE.

It would have taken longer to go to 26 and pack all that shit up- knives, gun, hammer, if the murders had already started. We know they went to 26 and changed clothes and brought other shit "my hammer is missing", the denim clothes Justin said a killer wore. "We went home from the bar and changed some clothes"

Oh, fuck me.I'm so tired of all the morons.

It's not cut and clear, but this case is cut and clear.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:54 am

And how is California so open and broad if they consider 15 year olds as adults?

Charge them with capital murder, but they can't drink or drive. I bet they could join the army while nobody's glancing at Bo's ID card.

This country is wall-to-wall cunts.
reach me at

These users thanked the author dmac for the post:
dntblvu (Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:44 pm)
dmac
Site Admin

Postby wild » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:17 am

I completely agree with your statement. It's not just regular people, it's cops, doctors, lawyers, teachers, etc... No wonder it's taken 35 years to get anywhere with this case. We are a country of dumbasses.
wild

Postby dmac » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:19 pm

I know I made a blanket statement, which is just as wrong and foolhardy as anything Trump says. But we are a diseased society, too rich to vote and too poor to prosper, too myopic to see yet blinded by vagueries. We hope to fight terrorism by inciting terror. We guess the CIA may rescue the country they've fucked since their inception.

No, I said it plain and clear: We are wall-to-wall cunts.

Don't beg that dickwad Jesus, he's a dead bitch already.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby aeffects » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:08 am

dmac wrote:I know I made a blanket statement, which is just as wrong and foolhardy as anything Trump says. But we are a diseased society, too rich to vote and too poor to prosper, too myopic to see yet blinded by vagueries. We hope to fight terrorism by inciting terror. We guess the CIA may rescue the country they've fucked since their inception.

No, I said it plain and clear: We are wall-to-wall cunts.

Don't beg that dickwad Jesus, he's a dead bitch already.

shall we interpret the above thusly: There has been no movement regarding the case from the PCSO of late? :)
aeffects

Postby dmac » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:15 am

wtf does the above have to do with the case? It's a statement about wall-to-wall cunts, of which you're clearly one.

I watched a fantastic episode of Independent Lens last night, about a small group of Bostonians who broke into an FBI office and stole every document they could carry. It proved more damaging than Watergate, as it exposed COINTELPRO, a disastrous campaign by the FBI to undermine freedom and civil rights.

It proved, 50,000 documents later, that the FBI sent anonymous hate letters to free Americans,including one to MLK telling him to commit suicide before accepting the Nobel Peace Prize.

FUCK THE FBI.

And where the fuck do you get off, claiming an aside point about America being filled with cunts like you and me is a direct statement of a non-update to the case? Can I tell you one thing? This forum will survive without your brilliant ignorance.

FUCK OFF, CUNT.

There are updates to the case, none of which you have a fucking clew about.

Interpret it thusly: Goodbye.

Cunt!
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby wild » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:37 am

My statement didn't have anything to do with this case, but tell me, WTF does posting fucking recipes have to do with this case? Saw one yesterday, don't remember where, but you know.

You ask people for money while calling them cunts or morons or stupid or WTF ever. You tell us how you don't want any recognition but you NEVER pass up a chance to tell us how fucking smart you are and what a great job you've done on this case.

This was the first time I've been on the receiving end of your bullshit, and it's also the last. NO ONE treats me like this. Been through way too much other bullshit to put up with yours.

Take your good standing and shove it straight up your "better than everyone" ass.

FUCK OFF Dmac
wild

Postby dmac » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:20 pm

I was talking to aeffects, not you. Uhm, read up?

Hilarious.

Oh, and I apologized to aeffects in a brazen way you should admire. Nope, fuck YOU wild.

Just kidding. No anger on my part, as it's all so silly. And quite funny on reflection.

You okay with that, wild? Aeffects?
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:30 pm

wow, wild, on reflection, that's convincingly rude. And you ARE an idiot. I wasn't talking to you, you stumpfuck cunt.

What a complete tosser.

Fuck YOU, Wild.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:01 pm

I'm repeating this from a previous thread:

I believe Marty did have a major fixation on Sue, and that underpinned his motives. To have Loon belching that Sue was telling her to leave Marty, whether true or not, is the work of a sociopath who blames others for her own fucked life. That's Loon to a tee. Marty complained that Loon had talked about Sue fucking with their marriage. Sue had left an abusive child rapist and was about as involved with her kids as the killers. She was no fucking hero in this. She had no care for ERA. She was remote, and I think she would distance herself from Loon as the shallow cunt Loon is. Loon showed no indication of liberation from an abusive husband. In fact, she indicated 180 emotions and choices. I think Sue had decent radar, and chose to be distant, remote, sexually promiscuous yet openly aloof. Sue didn't give one solid damn about Marilyn or 26, so Loon is LYING. Sue is collateral damage for something Sue never brought upon herself, or anyone in 28. The motives are BULLSHIT, and Marilyn has a noose for her last day. INSTIGATOR.

Sue was giving away sex, even to Dareyl, but not to Marty. That made Blue Balls very angry and Sue a target for a rough-up. Loon was burping in his face about all of it.

Why would they target Sue? Back to Marty for some solid insight.

Marilyn Smartt Musgrove is a sociopath with a 70 year history as a manipulator, user, bitch. At least the first 15 years should expose abuse she suffered, but I don't allow passing the buck as an excuse. Look at the abuse Sue suffered, she never instigated it. She chose to be remote, uninvolved, helpless, and ALLOWED IT while breaking down to recluse status. EVERYTHING we know about Sue is she was a newly realized sexpot who didn't give a damn about the welfare of her kids. She married an asshole sexual predator while underage, and was cleaning up in the last days of the 70s sexual revolution. No harm there, other than she clearly ignored her real life: MOTHER. For that, she failed COMPLETELY. That's why so many, including Sheila, lie bullshit bullshit.

Blaming Sue as one reason Loon was leaving Marty is a key ingredient in these murders. Loon not only was a full participant in the crimes, she's the cunt that initiated them. And it was her last night out with her already former husband. He knew it was coming, but this was an intended break point Loon thought and realized. Is that a coincidence, or her ultimate insult?

April 11 was Marty's fake birthday, and cabin 28 was their version of a party. Having Bo there, his new pappy figure who he clearly adored and would do anything to please, made Marty far more cocky and unforgiving than he normally was. That's why a home invasion escalated so quickly to mass murder. Having Bo there also meant there was no backing down. Once blood was spilled, the rest was an ugly formality. Bo wanted no witnesses, Marty and Loon countered with the forced participation of the boys. After 35 years, the shit those boys were put through is clearly still working.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Ausgirl » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:29 pm

I believe Marilyn was for sure an instigator. As I just posted here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1496#p18490

In which I concur, but have proposed a slightly different cause for it than the jealousy/interference angle, and which may make sense of a few other things too.

Perhaps both could apply. It would have been even easier for Marty to depersonalise his victims if he was already pissed with Sue.
Ausgirl

Previous

Return to for newbies