810414 Boubede DOJ 'interview'- complete

case files, articles, etc

Re: 810414 Boubede DOJ 'interview'- complete

Postby dmac » Tue May 24, 2016 1:13 am

'Along with all the other stolen files, Josh mailed to me the sole <and original> existing recording of the interview Crimely did with Bo. Josh had stolen that tape and eventually mailed it to me.

When I returned all the stolen files (or copies Josh had sent me where Gamberg couldn't locate originals), the only thing I knew I still had was the BOUBEDE INTERVIEW CASSETTE. As I explained to Mike at the time, I had intentionally placed the "BO INTERVIEW" in a box with my other (few) sacred cassettes, but I could not find said box.

When I was unpacking from my recent move, I found the cassettes. I immediately pulled the Bo tape and put it in my Keddie Files. Just two days ago, I was able to borrow an EXCELLENT cassette deck & hook it to my computer to rip the audio from the cassette. I then burned it to CD.

Yesterday, I sent both the original cassette and the CD to PCSO

After hearing the real recording just twice, I notice there are many glaring errors in the transcription we've all read and known over the years. Many misinterpretations of what was said, many missed words and sentences when all were talking over each other, many omitted bits that should have been included, many times the tape turned off and on were NOT noted in the transcription, etc. About seven times, it sounds like the recorder was dropped into a metal drum being beaten by a failed high school drum corps.

And, Marty was there. He may not have been sitting at the table with the Big Boys, but he was within earshot. It's insanely obvious and sick. Crimely talk constantly about meeting Bo and talking with Marty. Who set up the interview between Bo and Crimely? This interview insists Marty notified Bo that Crimely were coming to talk with him. Man, oh, man, don't buy into the transcripts!

The most important thing I can ask you to bear in mind is the meaning of the transcription of the Bo interview does not remotely reflect the cadence and significance of the delivery.

To hear the actual exchange of words in real time changes the whole damned game.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby GloomasLake » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:35 pm

Dmac, when you listened to the tape you noticed there was parts that weren't in the transcript, anything interesting? What was the tone of the conversation, your impression of it?
GloomasLake

Postby dmac » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:23 pm

Tone? I think Bo went in not knowing Crimely were there to skate his ass. Tone? A buttload of coaching from Crimely.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:18 pm

I've been listening to the audio of Bo's interview again today in order to edit sound bites for use in the People Investigates piece. I've given them the multiple occasions where Bo clearly admits knowing where 28 is, then flip-flopping on knowing anything about the location of 28. In listening to the audio and comparing it to the transcription, I've noticed so damned many things, it would make your head melt ►►►►►

It's not so much the messed-up transcription, and not even the difference it makes to hear how things were said (although that is CLEARLY a factor in understanding how quickly Bo screws up then tries to save himself- only to repeat the same mistake within seconds). It's just noticing new lies and new details EVERY TIME I go through this crapfest. Well worth looking over.

I should have taken notes on things I noticed, but I didn't have time. I'll be putting up a true transcription when I get time to complete it, but I'm kinda busy with the day-to-day at the moment.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby IPO » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:47 pm

Here, our detectives would have picked up on the lies, changes in stories, inconsistencies. They would have called him in again and again and again and re-interviewed him. They would have done this with every witness and suspect. It is so sad that this was not done by professionals in the first place, people trodding over the crime scene. People coming and going from the Keddie cabins without being stopped and their vehicles searched. Evidence lost.
IPO

Postby dmac » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:25 pm

More appropriately, with Criminal scum like Crimely and Doug Thomas & his cronies in charge, 'evidence made to disappear' and an investigation that was anything but.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:19 am

Today, I began an earnest and honest transcription of the Bo-Crimely 'Interview'. I started by highlighting every edit I made in heavy, red font, but that's too damned slow, so I eventually shifted my efforts so that only major edits (screwed context, missing passages, the recorder being turned off and back on) are highlighted in red. I'm 65% of the way done with an accurate transcription, and very tired and bored with it, so I'm stepping away from it for a while. But I will tell you some things to let you know how I'm doing it, throw out some ideas and ask for better editing ideas, and even drop a few bombshells.

Here goes.

The transcript was done years ago, probably by someone with a real transcription deck that has the reverse / pause / play foootpedal. I've used them before, and they're great. But they don't offer many things I do use, such as slowing down the audio without changing pitch, catching and repeating any segment of audio so I can hear it over and over until I can make sense of it, a 16-channel graphic equalizer to knock out frequencies which diminish the quality of this 35 year old recording, etc. Without that handy foot-pedal, transcription can be a pain in the ass, but my ability to improve sound and listen to passages over and over again in a loop far outweigh an overpriced tape deck with mixd genes from a sewing machine.

Transcribing is still a MASSIVE PAIN IN THE ASS. Let's make that clear.

The more I compare the audio to the old transcription, the more flawed I understand the original to be. I don't know the art of transcription well, but I know exact words, and CONTEXT, is KEY.

For years, I've complained that the recording of this interview took a buttload longer than it should have, and I'm transcribing why. There are many pauses in the tape, where nobody speaks. Someone is almost constantly tapping his finger on the table- my guess is Crim, because it stops when he speaks. The pregnant pauses are sometimes long enough for childbirth. But the times the tape went off and back on? That's where this recording is, again, proved to be part of a fraudulent investigation.

Any time a pause is uncomfortably long, I note it with [pause]. Longer pauses under five seconds are noted by [long pause]. Anything over five seconds is noted appropriately, such as [11 second pause]. Understanding these pauses is crucial. Imagine you're being grilled by two crooked DOJ cunts who are your age and just heard you say you joined the Chicago Sheriff's Department at age nine. Crim openly guffawed and asked you to go on. Then they asked you simple Qs, such as how many were in the bar at any given time. You suddenly get real quiet, introspective, and moan an "umm" before taking ten full seconds to answer.

Count out ten seconds now. It's damning.

So much of understanding this interview is HEARING the context, the gaps, the missing bits, the multiple times the recorder was turned off without being mentioned, much less explained, etc. Without hearing it, you can't possibly groove to how balls-deep this joke of an investigation is. Even if you add up the slow speaking and all the excruciatingly long pauses and gaps, it's abundantly clear much of the time it took to conclude the interview, before inviting Marty into Bo's ass-sweaty chair, was spent off the record.

As I said, I'm only 2/3rds through the recording. I now plan to go back and listen again just to add all the UMs and HMMs and ERRs Bo and Crimely mutter. I believe, particularly with Bo, the stutters and fillers are utterly crucial in understanding the discomfort and lies. Yes, even a sociopath cares to tell the truth to protect his own ass, as his own ass is the only thing a sociopath has empathy for. When Bo comes up with whopper lies, like being shot in the groin, his 'UMMs' are every other word. Very telling. If McClish heard this tape, versus the shit old transcript he used years ago to call Marty and Bo lying killers, he'd put on a gun and badge and arrest Harry Bradley!

I got much of the work done today. I'm going to finish it in a first sweep, then go through the tape vs my transcription a couple more times to add all the UMs and HMMs and ERRs, as well as sporadic timecode to indicate how far into the tape certain passages are. I also add timecode to any passage I'm unsure of, so I may revisit it with other software in hopes of comprehending the mutterings or whispers, or untangling what's said when they all talk/laugh at once. I must say, these guys laughed a lot and took great pleasure, particularly in picking apart Bo's careers in Chicago and east of Ole Miss. Gulfport? Virginia? Bo goes to great lengths to admit to some of his fave hideouts. Why? Idiot!

When I went in, I thought by only correcting the language and filling in the missing bits would leave the majority of the transcript intact. I was bowled over by the gross inaccuracies, once I got into it and tore bits apart that were completely mangled. For instance, complete passages are missing or mangled in the 'interpretation. I'll illustrate:

Bradley: Oh, you don't know what house it was?

John: No, no.

Bradley: OK.

Bo: Uh, [singsong voice] Negative.

Bradley: [Quick and terse] Hang on. [pause] Since Saturday, have you seen a lot of police cars there and?

John: Oh yes, oh yes.

Bradley: Coming in and out of a house?

John: Yes. Roped in. Taped in.

How did "NEGATIVE!" or "Roped in. Taped in" go missing from a guy who just admitted to knowing where the cabin was, then said he never heard of California?

I'm so sorry about blathering on and on about the editing process, but this is a worthy precursory read to comprehending the OLD version vs the REAL version. What you will see, when completed, is a very different transcription of the same bogus conversation between a killer and two crooked DOJ cunts.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:39 pm

I cannot begin to express the anger I have from hearing this interview. It's apparent Crimely are scoffing at this douche, Bo, but this is conducted like a Friars Roast rather than a murder investigation. From around the time they ask about his dick being shot off, his businesses outside of Illinois, they're laughing at Bo. Literally chuckling in the background.

Even Dean Martin needs a break to vomit, but this is below ridicule.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:38 pm

How many times I have wished for a recording with captions regarding these tapes! We certainly are fortunate to have what we do to work with, thanks to all for making this possible.
budrfligh

Previous

Return to keddie files