I'm Bored too

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

I'm Bored too

Postby dmac » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:52 pm

Yeah nobody's posting. After all the change fell from recent pockets, most think the case is SOLVED.

Get your gear on and pick up a shovel and spike. THIS AIN'T OVER.

It's just beginning.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: I'm Bored too

Postby sparkplug » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:08 am

Any word on the hammer found in the pond?
sparkplug

Postby dmac » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:44 pm

Yes. the hammer found in the pond, along with the knife found over by the ruins of the Gen Store, were both submitted to the DOJ some time ago for testing, cleanup, etc. With the hammer being in the water, under a layer of silt for 35 years, the chances of it holding DNA is slim-to-none. I'd like to know the original size of the head (before an in of rust built up), as it's the fact the ME mentioned two sizes of circular head wounds (1/2 inch, 5/8ths inch) which originally convinced me at least two hammers were used.

While the hammer still holds great weight, particularly considering how it matches Marty's description of his own 'missing' hammer, it's the knife that seems to possibly hold DNA. From the stated description of the knife when it was recovered, it's apparent blood and hair may be present.

It's unknown when the DOJ will have any findings, but Mike told me a couple days ago that they'd just completed the transfer and clean-up of the audio recordings. He'd just received two disks of digitally remastered audio from the 'anonymous' call, and all the interview tapes (Marty, Bo, Loon, Justin, Rick, etc).
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby sparkplug » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:22 am

Thanks for the update.

I've been trying to figure out where to put this question I have. I guess I'll just ask here.

When Forcino finished his report at the coroner's office and left at 19:30, he states he brought one piece of evidence to SAC DOJ and the rest of the evidence elsewhere (illegible). Why would you bring most somewhere and only one item to the SAC DOJ? And, what was that one item of evidence and where is it now? Was all evidence eventually gathered up and brought to keddie, or are there two or more facilities housing evidence to this day?
sparkplug

Postby dmac » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:12 pm

Dennis Forcino had a busy few days.

He was at the crime scene and wrote meticulous reports.

He followed the bodies from 28 to the local funeral home. From the FH to Sac for the autopsies. He was present at all autopsies, taking the only visual record we're aware of.

From each body, he had samples to deliver to DOJ.

Read all autopsies and ask me again what Dennis did upon leaving Keddie on April 12, upon leaving the SAC ME's office after the autopsies.

This was not Forcino's cup of tea. When, exactly, did Dennis sleep? Given the circumstances, could you sleep?

Read up on the Forcino Five and tell me that those victims endlessly being name-blamed as "retards" didn't affect public perception and law enforcement reaction. Today, they'd all probably be misdiagnosed as 'mildly autistic' but back then they were worthless retards.

Had any of those five been treated with a modicum of respect, much less as relevant, equal humans, the case would not have gone to shit. To my knowledge, the way the "Forcino Five" case was fucked soured Forcino's stomach long before Keddie forced alternate realities he simply wouldn't sign off as true.

I've only dubbed them the Forcino Five because the case is not relevant to the Keddie Murders, other than Dennis Forcino was in charge of the Plumas investigation / recovery. It's a very troubling and massive incident that deserves a new investigation, and book, all its own. These guys fought for their lives for months, but they didn't crash-land in the Andes- they drove up into the snow above Oro and climbed hills and valleys for DAYS before accessing forest service trailers which held food and survival gear. Still, not one survived the ordeal.

It's a desperate story which, I'm sure, didn't help Forcino when he saw the corrupt shit soup sandwich that is Keddie.

I only call them the Forcino Five because of Dennis' place and persistence in the recovery. Just as Tina's recovery is a Butte homicide, despite her murder occurring in 28, I believe the FF to be a crime that began in Butte and ended with the recovery of their bodies in Plumas. Territorial pissings.

I'm not absolutely certain what the Forcino Five is, but it's not five "retards" who got lost. For anyone to see this case, much less see how ugly even the press was in mislabeling minor imperfections, makes one wonder why Nixon wasn't deemed the Biggest Retard of All Presidents.

The fact the Forcino Five are ignored on this site really angers me. They deserved far more in life, and that in death they are little more than a repugnant reminder of how shallow and stupid humans are... I just want to walk away in disgust from all this horse shit.

Four dead in cabin 28 is the brain-dead least of what we've uncovered in this investigation.

Spark, this isn't towards you. I did answer your Q in the first few words, but I also went off on a huge frustration rant. Forcino went through a lot, and I think we as a community completely dropped the ball.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Return to keddie facts