Phone cord / Tina

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Re: Phone cord / Tina

Postby dmac » Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:01 am

I dismiss the use of the term, 'torture'. Certainly not in the sense you import. No, your version of events is factually disproved. You are almost completely wrong.

"Almost" means you were right, just a little bit.

My language doesn't help. I understand torture, and I believe these victims were terrorized. I'm very explicit in my terms, and I do NOT have substantive evidence of physical torture. Mental torture? Oh, fuck, YES. "PROVE IT, BITCH" Well, look at the hatred and torment shining so clearly in the postmortem staging. Isn't that a symptom of Limp Dick Syndrome? Yep, ask yourself why Loon was a killer and the whole story is up your nose and gone. Fucking idiots can't see Loon as the killer she is.

READ! Does 2 plus 14,782 equal three? FUCK, NO. Loon is a killer kunt responsible for keddie. She was inside 28 all night.

This was 1981, back when ERA was shot down and women had NO FUCKING RIGHTS. Fucking lame shame, America is. Sadly, I can't find cause for claims for any level of torture even in the 2016 version of BULLSHIT uS LAWS.

SUE was tormented, manipulated, her hair cut from her head by knife. Another victim suffered the same distinctive cut and loss of hair. In the real world, that's torture, In Keddie, that's wrongful manipulation of missing evidence.

I still have a very hard time claiming "torture", as I don't see it as a process in these murders. Threats? Delivered? OK, this was definitely enforced torture- on the surviving boys. Thomas, Stoy, DeCrona were the scum who tortured the surviving victims. They are the real killers. Rod DeCrona, I have you, bitch.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:30 pm

I feel you!! Senseless violence against helpless victims... and yeah the staging suggests impotence indeed. Interestingly it was Bo who tried to lay that card. In fact the sexual posing, and the implications of taking a female child are pretty much textbook. Indicating an impotent, sexually frustrated make who either jizzed in his pants or was more likely unable to perform. As usual spot on.
budrfligh

Postby rcarlisle001 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:03 pm

Why do you think they left the boys alive? All because Justin was there?
rcarlisle001

Postby dmac » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:11 am

Justin having a sleepover at 28 is the only reason everyone in 28 wasn't slaughtered.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Billyalshef » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:19 pm

I absolutely agree!
Billyalshef

Postby dmac » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:32 pm

May I stop this backslapping horseshit without spelling out other things so many obviously miss?

I am so sick and f-ing tired of "the boys" being an 'angle'.

Sip the bathwater yet ignore the drowning baby struggling for air.

If you want the truth of the murders, look downstream, by the river.

Never look upstream, where The Truth originated. Where air is free to child killers.

PS the phone cord is the topic, and it was meticulously wound up. Was it discarded? An abandoned idea? I go right back to showing the CLOTHESLINE and any other lines these fuckers cut, YET DID NOT USE

They cut the phone line, wound it up. Stronger than the many bundles of tape brought to the scene, they forgot it.

SO MUCH EVIDENCE LEFT BEHIND.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby leenie963 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:56 am

I read or heard somewhere in the evidence files there were several small cords (not phone cord) the killers left behind, and some were in a box in the girls room. (if memory serves) I'm wondering why this was left and what it means. Does it show the initial attack started in the girls room? Were the killers cutting the cords too short to tie up the victims before, during, after staging? Is that a possible reason for the phone cord being found neatly coiled in the living room? Just as with the endless medical tape, would that phone cord signify the same? I can't see the posted picture clearly but I do feel the phone cord was used on Tina to contain her after the initial attack; she may have been injured perhaps knocked out from a wound, one killer bound her while the other focused on Sue. Makes me wonder...and it makes me sick to think of it.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby dmac » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:08 am

When I was in the Keddie Room with Hagwood, then Gamberg while Hagwood was being interviewed for the upcoming episode of 'People Magazine Investigates', I saw a lot of stuff. Man, it was three hours and it felt like thirty seconds.

Mike had the DOJ reprint all the crime scene and autopsy photos directly from the original COLOR negatives he'd found, and assembled them in 3-inch binders. The Keddie Room is filled with white binders Mike's assimilated and assembled. Well, assembled. I've never assimilated or extracted the full truth from this impossible lie. Mike has many binders. A binder solely about DT. Crimely. Loon. Marty. Dee. Bo. Me. This forum. He wanted to recite my first email to him and I cried out, "No! It's too embarrassing!" I was near tears with laughter, as I'd called him every name in the book in my first email to him. And, as you may well know, I helped write that book. Prime vulgarity.

I pored over those images, and encountering all the known photos from the girls' room had me reeling. It is definitely the origin of the attacks. I also tried to take in all the info I saw so I could explain relative details here, without spoiling other lines of inquiry. For instance, there was a space between the back wall and the bed Tina and Sheila shared. Tina used a cardboard box for a nightstand, and her chained wallet (tomboy- hook the chain to a beltloop) was still atop it. That path was also strewn with used clothes. Wear it, take it off, hop in bed. Nightclothes? where? It was April, no pajamas seen anywhere in ANY CS photos. Handy on a cold night. None.

They used cardboard. Johnny's windows were lined with it, presumably as protection from the cold. It's assumed the large bits of cardboard (one?) was also used to save heat and secure privacy in the girls' BR. I completely failed to note how thick the drapes in the BR were, but that actually tells me those CS photos of the girls' room were TAKEN AT NIGHT. Definitely no daylight. I just now realized they were taken with NO LIGHT from the windows whatsoever. WHEN THE FUCK WERE THEY SHOT, DON?

Tina's wallet: A theory DT and PCSO / Crimley vomited and professed for DECADES is that Tina left willingly with the 'killer', who she was in love with. Without her prized wallet?! Fuck me again?

Even the brilliant John Douglas, fed a bunch of lies, came to the conclusion Tina was a target and willingly left with her elder lover/killer in one of his earliest profiles. I'd love to have him come from retirement and review the truth, but his answer would be "Marty, Bo, Loon, Dee, Tony, etc. Please leave me alone!"

The space between the bed and back wall, where the sole phone line entered 28, also answers how the killers accessed the wire to cut it. Cut the cord and take the phone off the hook? Belt and suspenders? No. They came in through the front door, took the phone off the hook before attacking Sue and Tina, asleep in their br, then later cut and coiled the line. <no wire is known to be used while Vx were alive> Marty knew that house. Flashlight? The phone line was never used as a postmortem restraint because, for some reason, they opted for the heavier lamp and extension cords... I believe the killers thought of using it, then went for heavier wire to bind Sue. Recall, Johnny and Dana were loosely tied together at the ankles with a white, six foot extension cord. An afterthought, last part of the staging.

I've seen no evidence whatsoever anything but tape was used to restrain the victims prior to death. Oh, yeah, the rifle was meant as a restraint threat, and was fired but not reloaded. Instead, it was used to pummel the Vx, particularly Sue, both aiming sights and the pellet left in the dark room. They didn't notice until later, which is why Dee's story had to offer the car ANF the rifle... "See? All in good shape!"

All the evidence points to Tina being taped, killed, removed as a staging plant to redirect the supposed investigation into the motive. When she was found, it took a phone call from an insider to identify her. NOTHING indicates other restraints but tape were used on any other Vx pre-death, and everything indicates (as Marty confessed) Tina was just another dead witness.

Your Q omits the clothesline. Only a year or two back, I figured out one of the lines had very recently been cut or had fallen. Due to the obsessive nature of the CS photos I recently saw (May?), it indicates PCSO took particular interest in the fallen line. To me, that says it was cut, and PCSO never appropriately documented their interest in any files I've seen. Don Fuckup Corrupt Stoy? Duh, it would be an obvious line of inquiry, but they took a DOZEN or more shots of that fucking clothesline from every perceivable angle. They never spent that attention on the Vx. Not one shot inside the basement? Fuck me again!

One of the oddest things is the leftover bits of cord. There were several, of varying lengths. Under Dana's legs alone were lengths of cut black cords.That further proves Sue was staged FIRST, then Dana, then Johnny. Some were quite long- feet of cord. Some were mere inches. Only Sue was found with black cord. Was Tina? No, I'm still holding an option to buy into the pink pantsuit belt.

The short lengths of cord and the odd knots tell me the perp is an anal-retentive fuckup who loves to do shit HIS WAY. He cut off the extra length of cord in the knots when done tying Sue's corpse. Talk aongst yourselves about the extreme sociopath who would be so clear in a sloppy scene. It doesn't take multiple killers to fuck as much as these asshats did.

Back to the BR fotos. There was a walkway space between the two beds. Sue's bed was against the indoor wall. Open the door and there's the foot of her bed, at the right. Between the beds was the sole strip carpet atop the wooden floor. Against the right wall was the nightstand. As you approach it, on the left side was Sheila's library book, Call of the Wild. A recent school photo of Greg. Then the lamp in the middle. On the right was Sue's ashtray and glasses. No pack of her prized menthols.

At question is when the photos were taken. The br photos of the boys' room was clearly AFTER LE vandalized the room, so it's not remotely any indication the state the room was in after the 'surviving boys' had been 'plucked from the window'. Same goes for the girls' room photos. No box or wire on the floor between the beds. Even the document's description of the cardboard box and wire defies logis, but that's typical 1981 PCSO. Didn't Stoy also note a lamp ON THE FLOOR, or is it he's simply an illiterate, corrupt pig??

Did Jamie go in and lower the boys out? The told story makes no sense: peeking into the girls BR window, a full 15-20 feet off the ground? No mention of the fence? Jamie Seabolt definitely went in 28. He told it, even commenting the back door was ajar, then denied all of it. Just as Greg said he was awake during the murders, then Crimely "malfunctioned" a tape recorder they turned off more than on. I now know who covered Sue, and all I can say is it wasn't Jamie. He went into 28, but didn't do that. Nearly everything tells me Jamie acted heroically that morning. This case, and the decades of until-recently unopposed corruption within Plumas County that led to the murders and coverup, have destroyed countless lives. Bolster the rich, fuck the slaves.

It's been too long since I've burned my brain plowing through Stoy's bullshit photo report, but his photos don't line up with the album Gamberg has meticulously reassembled. Missing negatives? Time shifts? Lies?

All of the above.

As an add-on thought, wouldn't the most useful, easy tool to contol while cutting double-coiled appliance wire be a short, sharp blade from a pocket knife? Or the serrated edge of a cheap table knife?

They left the boys alive because they couldn't kill Justin. Or is the Big Lie about Casey? Did Loon leave him home while she celebrated Marty's fake birthday, then help kill Sue as her ultimate present? After the murder, she had to get the fuck away from it to save her own ass. Blame it all on the guy. All her life has been spent fucking anything for a cheap thrill, leaving them behind while blaming them for every problem in her unmistakeably shallow, cowardly existence. Stick it and twist.

Was Casey also attending the sleepover? If Sue was out trolling for boys, Casey was Greg's pal, Justin, an insecure bully, was barely distant friends with anyone in 28. The surviving boys were threatened, forced to do unspeakable acts. They told the truth on occasion, but have lied about being asleep, who the killers were, EVERYTHING they actually know/knew. Lying about Casey being there would be a fix.

Casey being in that room is a much better answer to why all the boys were left alive, and Justin forced into unspeakable acts. "He may have seen me", my FUCKING ASS! Fuck me again?!

Think on all of that, but... I barely answered your Q It touched off a firestorm of brewing, interconnected thoughts and revelations I haven't had the opportunity to express.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby rcarlisle001 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:38 am

I completely agree that this started in Sue's bedroom. She was clearly the intended target that night. What I can't wrap my head around is Loon's involvement. Help me understand if you will.
rcarlisle001

Postby dmac » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:52 am

Loon was a drugged-up whore who drained her men, then blamed all of her troubles on them. Countless times, she's pulled this ploy.

Justin was a plastic ball she and Marty bounced around, even between cabin 26 and Justin's dad, who was quite apparently slightly less useless. For some reason, Loon preferred to offer her affections only to her daughter (gone to her real dad's house at the time of the murders, afraid of Marty and tired of Loon's BS) and her second son, Casey- supposedly left home alone during the murders. Justin never stood a chance.

Despite loathing Justin- and perhaps simply to torment him- they couldn't go full-bore and kill all the boys. Many plausible excuses, but Loon won't tell, nor will Dee. Not yet. Bo? Who knows, because it's a 50/50 shot that he really died in 88. His elder sister died a couple years back, so he could still be out there. There's a distinct possibility Casey was also staying the night at 28, and he's the true reason the boys weren't killed. Casey's presence can cleanly answer so many Qs

The case is a fuckup. I've been in the Keddie Room at PCSO offices, and Mike is an incredibly intelligent, obsessive dude. He has 3-inch binders filled with documents, photos, etc. He has a binder filled with printouts from the forum. He has a binder filled with email exchanges I've had with him. Meticulous. I'd ask him a Q, hid spin around in his chair and whip out the correct binder, and quote directly from the original documents. He doesn't know the case as well as I do, but he's coming up fast in my rear-view mirror.

The case was a deliberate mess, an intentional fuckup, for decades. It took Sheriff Hagwood to eventually realize we are telling the truth.

Hagwood and Gamberg are the Real Deal.

This ain't no answer, but it winds around your Q with what info I can presently disclose.

Hope it helps-
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby leenie963 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:54 am

Your Q omits the clothesline. Only a year or two back, I figured out one of the lines had very recently been cut or had fallen. Due to the obsessive nature of the CS photos I recently saw (May?), it indicates PCSO took particular interest in the fallen line. To me, that says it was cut, and PCSO never appropriately documented their interest in any files I've seen. Don Fuckup Corrupt Stoy? Duh, it would be an obvious line of inquiry, but they took a DOZEN or more shots of that fucking clothesline from every perceivable angle. They never spent that attention on the Vx. Not one shot inside the basement? Fuck me again!

While I’ve read about the clothesline being down and viewed the cs photos that focused on that, what I searched for was documentation as to what LE felt happened and why the focus. I didn’t find it and now I know why. Their focus HAS to be explained and like you said it must have been cut by the killers. That makes me wonder if LE collected the clothesline for evidence and there's no report of doing so.

One of the oddest things is the leftover bits of cord. There were several, of varying lengths. Under Dana's legs alone were lengths of cut black cords.That further proves Sue was staged FIRST, then Dana, then Johnny. Some were quite long- feet of cord. Some were mere inches. Only Sue was found with black cord. Was Tina? No, I'm still holding an option to buy into the pink pantsuit belt.

Very odd, and may be (like the glasses left at Tate) to throw off the investigation. Part of staging perhaps. Or as you said, asshat sociopath having to have it his way. I’m thinking staging. And I did want to say about that pink pantsuit belt/cloth found with Tina and having seen your drawing of the style of pantsuit, and reading it was silky flowing material…a cloth belt wouldn’t go with something like that as described. If it is cut in the back down to the tramp stamp, why would you cover it with a belt? I’m no fashionista but that seems contradictory.

Was Casey also attending the sleepover? If Sue was out trolling for boys, Casey was Greg's pal, Justin, an insecure bully, was barely distant friends with anyone in 28. The surviving boys were threatened, forced to do unspeakable acts. They told the truth on occasion, but have lied about being asleep, who the killers were, EVERYTHING they actually know/knew. Lying about Casey being there would be a fix.

I just read the thread the other day about the possibility of Casey being present at 28 that night. All I can say is I wouldn’t put anything past MMB, Lake, and Meeks. I’m still learning about Meeks and can’t say I’m fond of this family. What’s getting me most is all the CYA in the community, let alone LE…and how it goes on to this day. It’s like no one gave a damn that four people they knew, they said hello to, had their kids playing together…no one gave a rats ass about their vicious murders. 1981 Keddie appears to be like an insanely unbelievable Twilight Zone plot.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby dmac » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:39 am

rcarslisle001 and anyone else:

Explain how all the known victims had NO BLOOD under the tape the killers brought to the scene? Explain how the killers knew Tina was there, when she was supposed to be at 27 (and was until 8 pm). Explain how J&D walked in off the street but were attacked all at the same time. Taped BEFORE real bloodshed.

Fuckin' A, this smells of premed, like gas in a burning fire.

Explain how Tina was the target while explaining away absolute proof Sue was.

PS: I was completely wrong about where the end of the cord is in the image. Both ends, to be exact.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Previous

Return to keddie facts