People Magazine Investigates

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

People Magazine Investigates

Postby Bozdog » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:58 pm

Page 4 under the Editor's Letter segment in the new People Magazine discusses upcoming episodes on People Magazine Investigates a special 2 hour premiere airing Nov 7, 2016 @ 9:00pm. "The story of Sheila Sharp, who discovered the mutilated bodies of her family and a friend in their cabin in 1981".
Bozdog

Re: People Magazine Investigates

Postby Pandora » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:28 am

CABIN 28: HORROR IN THE WOODS
Monday, November 28 at 10/9c
Sheila Sharp was only 14 years old on April 11, 1981 when she walked into her family's cabin after a sleepover and found the bound and mutilated bodies of her mother, Sue, 36, her brother, John, 15 and his friend Dana Wingate, 17. All had been fatally stabbed, beaten and strangled and on top of that, her 12-year-old sister Tina was missing, only for her body to be found 3 years later. The horrific murder haunted the small community of Plumas County for years. Underneath the rural charm of the woodsy community was a vast list of suspects and illicit activity that stopped any headway from happening in the case. However, the discovery of some brand new evidence in the case along with technological developments have invigorated new life into this tragic case. After 35 years, could law enforcement finally get some answers in this grisly mass murder?

(from Investigation Discovery website: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases ... 44487.html )
Pandora

Postby dmac » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:02 am

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby toadie » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:53 pm

Is this going to be on the ID channel Nov. 28th at 8 pm or 9 pm?
toadie

Postby dmac » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:36 pm

PEOPLE MAGAZINE just today put to bed the story they're printing concerning the Keddie Murders. They've had me submitting related photos for the last couple days. It will be in the next edition (and hopefully on the cover), and the TV episode of People Magazine Investigates concerning Keddie will premiere the following Monday. Check your local listings for the Investigation Discovery network.

The case finally received genuine national exposure just earlier this year by the largely irrelevant Washington Times (founded by Sun Yung Moon!), but the People Magazine (circulation: 3.5 m) piece will be the first truly groundbreaking nationwide media acknowledgement of the Keddie murders, much less the corruption-driven aftermath.

A shitstorm is fast approaching, and this case will be deluged with exponential interest- and abuse. I expect the magazine to hit the racks in just a few days- and this site will be barraged with hits, newbies who don't give a shit asking to see photos, media requests, yada yada hey. The only thing I give a damn about is properly exposing the crimes and putting the icing on the cake that makes this case a Grand Jury California Zephyr Special roaring to Keddie.

I'm going to be understandably inundated with this anticipated avalanche of assholy abecedarians, so cut me some slack if I seem to go missing for the next couple months. Not only is this case about to explode, but I just accepted two new jobs, and neither of them involve sitting on my ass and researching the case.

Get in Qs and comments now, before everything turns to remarks about the People stories, and newbies crashing the site.

Regards-

dmac
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:26 pm

I saw the Trump cover last week, and the cover date is Nov 21. The Dwayne Johnson cover is on the rack at the library now, and it's dated Nov 28. My guess is the edition with the Keddie article will hit stands mid-week, next Wed-Fri. Of course, my library has a mail subscription, and there may be a delay between mailed subscriptions and magazine racks.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby JK » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:53 am

Well, as I woke up Monday morning 11/21 I see a FB post by a Quincy local with a link to the People Magazine article regarding the case. The date on the magazine shows as 12/5. As such Cabin28 has lots of activity today with guests online.
JK

Postby dmac » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:53 am

Yep, there was nothing online last night, but the story went live on the People site this morning.

It's the COVER STORY, folks.

keddie-cover-2000x1333a.jpg

The site's had 32,000 hits as of noon today.

Thanks for the heads up, Thumper
You must be a member of the Keddie Forum with 15 approved posts to view the files attached to this post.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby JK » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:04 pm

There it is. Lots of chatter behind the scenes texting, FB, millions of people are seeing this now.
JK

Postby dmac » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:51 pm

I've since spoken with Mike Gamberg to warn him the article has already gone live online. We also discussed his mentioning a 'signed confession'. More on that later... it's a tad misleading, so it's not what it may lead one to believe.

It's now 4:30 and the site's already had over 38,000 hits today.

Keep in mind this site, nor our involvement in the investigation, is mentioned in the article. Had it been, I think we'd be looking at over 500,000 hits within 24 hours.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Chichibcc » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:34 pm

While the site may get overloaded with newbies, that's a small price to pay for the case to finally have some much-overdue national exposure, IMO.

The website comes up third on the list, based on a sample google search I did--which probably explains why the guest/hit count has been as impressive as it is. (Search term I used: "The Keddie Murders"). The site might be ranking higher than that for others, based on what search terms they are using.
You must be a member of the Keddie Forum with 15 approved posts to view the files attached to this post.
Chichibcc

Postby satsirk » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:31 pm

I hurried to buy a People magazine tonight dated Nov. 28...it is not the one with the cover story so I'm assuming it will be Dec. 2nd? I'm familiar with most of the people involved, may they burn in hell!, I'll be watching on the 28th! (familiar due to living here forever)
satsirk

Postby satsirk » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:38 pm

I want to thank dmac and others but I don't know how to...
satsirk

Postby dmac » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:46 pm

The edition with the Keddie cover is dated Dec 5, and will debut on racks in a couple days. Call your favorite seller to see when they'll have it in stock.

The total for yesterday was over 62,000 hits. The record for most hits in one day is a fluke day, 16 Dec 2014 (266,000 hits), and the record for third place is 43,000 on 1 Jan 2016.

Satsirk- to use the THANKS function, click the "thumbs up" icon at the top-right of the post you wish to thank, located just left of the poster's name.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Salem » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:01 am

This is awesome. I will buy the magazine at the airport today. Can't wait to read the story!

Way to go, guys!
Salem

Postby budrfligh » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:27 am

Good ole dougiepoo still trying to discourage the resolution of this case and justice. Sickening
budrfligh

Postby gamman » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:56 am

dmac wrote:The edition with the Keddie cover is dated Dec 5, and will debut on racks in a couple days. Call your favorite seller to see when they'll have it in stock.

The total for yesterday was over 62,000 hits. The record for most hits in one day is a fluke day, 16 Dec 2014 (266,000 hits), and the record for third place is 43,000 on 1 Jan 2016.

Satsirk- to use the THANKS function, click the "thumbs up" icon at the top-right of the post you wish to thank, located just left of the poster's name.

D,
Thanks for being the Bull Dog that you are never let go!!
gamman

Postby dmac » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:15 pm

gamman wrote:D,
Thanks for being the Bull Dog that you are never let go!!

Thanks, Mike! High praise, indeed, from the long-teased pit bull now chomping down the paper fence between TRUTH and the dumb fucks who think 1981 tech will spare their 20/20 retro-vision jailbait asses.

Well, there's a lot going on. PlumasNews ran a story today, found here.

People ran a new feature, filled with multiple new quotes [read: LIES] from Loon and DT, found here:

5 Things to Know about the Keddie Cabin Murders — and the New Hunt for the Killers

The article posted yesterday is a teaser. Jeff Truesdell, the writer, told me the magazine piece will be longer, and there will be more online-exclusive material forthcoming. In fact, Sheila was flown to NYC to participate in an online "after show" that will be available starting next week. There should be seven web-exclusive Keddie pieces in total.

As PEOPLE opted for the titles, 'CABIN 28: HORROR IN THE WOODS' and 'Keddie Cabin Murders', this link is the best way to find stories about the case published within the past seven days.

As you will see by the search results, the PEOPLE stuff is being pushed hard by scores of aggregators.

As promised, all hell is breaking loose. 24,000 hits thus far today, and climbing rapidly. With the new piece driven by MSN & Yahoo, etc., today's hits should eclipse yesterday's.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:40 pm

Nobody is asking Qs. "Which statements are lies"?

Is this case, so cut and drawn that nobody can see decades of unresolved implications. Nobody's willing to ask a Q?

Crim, Bradley, PCSO, they systematically destroyed people's lives for their own gain. Rod DeCrona? Stoy's bloated boats?

Ask who deserves democracy. That's when you know you've lost the plot.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby sparkplug » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:24 pm

In your second link...

Wow, what a surprise, Thomas and Loon lying once again.

What's all wrapped up next to the knife and cassette tape in the pic at the beginning of the article? So many things that drive me crazy.
sparkplug

Next

Return to keddie facts