Abigail Noel, Keddie Fraudster

Abigail Noel, Keddie Fraudster

Postby dmac » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:02 pm

I first heard about this bat-shit crazy woman back in 2013, when she promised to reveal the names of the killers and post a video on YouTube. In early Jan, 2014, she held a seance/discussion/lecture/whatever in Memphis. No video.

Last night, I stumbled across a vid she posted on FB back in July. It's apparently an hour's worth of a live feed she put up, supposedly dedicated solely to the Keddie murders. Of the hour, about five minutes in total is spent on the case, and the rest is just bizarre psychobabble. Nonetheless, it is high comedy from a nutcase fraudster. In this vid, she claims she and about eight others in her 'coven' descended on Cabin 28, with god, jeshua, the virgin mary, etc., in tow, and released all the evil from Keddie in a burst of white light visible for miles. They took flowers to the site of 28, and god told her directly, "place the flowers on the foundation!" She said, "the cabin was torn down years ago, but the foundation is still there."

No, it isn't. I was there in 2011, and everything from 28, including the foundation, is GONE.

Pop some corn, grab some kleenex and a notepad, and between wiping away tears of laughter, keep count of every time she says variants of "Please remember this!" and "Having said that..."

Any fan of black comedy needs to see this video.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Abigail Noel, Keddie Fraudster

Postby nekogirrl » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:36 pm

just watched the video....woman sounds like she tossed a wiccan book of shadows, christian bible and jewish torah into a blender with ten issues of spiritualists' daily and drank it down with a fifth of jack black....because not only does she not make sense, she can't seem to keep a coherent thought in her head.....and for the record, i have nothing against wiccans, christians, jews or spiritualists....

These users thanked the author nekogirrl for the post:
dmac (Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:42 pm)
nekogirrl

Postby Magnum PI » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:45 pm

She couldn't stay on point to save her life! Drove me crazy watching it. And to think this whole time we've been wrong. Guess we need to start over with Jimmy James Johnson! She's coo coo for cocopuffs!
Magnum PI

Postby dd1 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:13 pm

No. Just fecken no. Less then five minutes in I wanted to commit a violent act.
dd1

Postby billyc1048 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:43 am

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.....What a bunch of hokum this woman spews! It is saddening that there are people that believe this bullcrap.
I blew out my flip flop, Stepped on a pop top,
Cut my heel, had to cruise on back home.
billyc1048

Postby budrfligh » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:29 pm

I can't do this dribble psycho babble. I have had fakers try to reach me and tell me about my kid, for a price. They make me wish I had a grenade launcher more than the ice cream truck when I was broke....
budrfligh

Return to other sites & off-topic threads