Real #1

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Re: Real #1

Postby dmac » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:49 am

Look at the histories. Crim is brash fuck, so brash he pissed off many above him. Look at Bradley, more calm and decisive/divisive. It was good cop/bad cop on Bo, so they didn't yet know Bo.

Why were DOJ in Keddie if they didn't recognize Bo as involved? If you ever hear the tape, it's Crim tappng his finger non-fucking-stop. Only when he talks or laughs does the tapping stop. It's Crim's demeanor to be Bad Cop #1 on TV. And reality...

Why would a cop, who knew Bo, tap his finger in disdain? BECAUSE HE DIDN'T KNOW BO, AND WAS IN KEDDIE FOR ANOTHER REASON.

Let's drop the crock and look at DT and Stoy and De Crona.

If you dismiss Sue, the target of the murders, from any reason to believe the murders had anything to do with the much larger coverup, then the coverup is about LE.

Duh, Moron Class 101.

The coverup isn't about Sue. It's about who killed her, who the killers dealt drugs with.

This goes right back to Mike Gamberg calling Doug Thomas a liar about drugs in Plumas.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:34 am

I must thank those who told me to watch tv mysteries, because I was watching A Touch of Frost when I not only solved the episode five minutes in, but realized Bo was the only one who thought he was n danger on that tape.

The Frost episode is s14, Dead End. You know the kid was involved as soon as you saw him react to his gran. The signs are in how the story is told.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Ausgirl » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:54 pm

So, just to be clear... You're telling me that Crimley didn't know who or what Bo was, and weren't there because of him. They were to clean up a mess that could draw attention to corruption in the PCSO?
Ausgirl

Postby dmac » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:42 am

In recently listening to the interviews with Marty and Bo by Crimely, and in putting the corrected transcripts together and online, it's so much more clearly evident the fix was in long before their recorder went on. In hearing Bo's tone, his insanely pregnant pauses, the true words these four assholes were saying and HOW they were saying them, it's pretty obvious to me Bo had no damned clue he was already free and clear on a quad. Crimely knew he was full of shit, they already had him for lying, fake ID, perhaps even claiming he was a retired cop could translate to impersonating LE (?!)

Bo, on the other hand, didn't start to mellow out, cheer up, and begin joking around until the tape deck had turned off and on a few times more than was ever noted in LE's original transcript.

It's pretty damned obvious at least Bradley already knew DT. Rod DeCrona was a fix at PCSO. He was placed there, and went from zero to main made guy almost instantaneously. Rod's father wasn't a Long Beach foot soldier, as Rod claimed. In act, he was very high up in the DOJ, so high that he and Harry Bradley together founded the training division that DT quit Plumas to head in the wake of Keddie. How long does it take a sheriff of lowly Plumas to get govt clearance to move into the DOJ, much less take a lead position in a brand new wing created by pals? I'll bet it's much longer than 99 days, so DeCrona and Bradley knew Thomas prior to April 11.

The corrupt elements of CA-DOJ and PCSO clearly colluded to derail this case. ZERO ROOM FOR DOUBT. The only LEGITIMATE reason for Crimely to be in Keddie is if they knew Bo was a killer and mafia--- that is their SOLE TIE to Keddie: a mafia element had to be involved. It's no surprise, when we called Bradley, he denied knowing much of anything about the Keddie murders, refused to discuss it, claims he's forgotten most of it as it was not an important part of his life, and that he was NEVER A MEMBER OF THE CA-DOJ. He claimed to us he was CBI, but he states on the murder interviews and all the documents to be a CA DOJ Special Agent, Bureau of Organized Crime and Criminal Intelligence (BOCCI). So, again, why were they in Keddie if it wasn't about Bo, and why would he lie to us about being CA-DOJ SA BOCCI?

Follow the money. Marty and DT were great pals. Marty said so in his confession. Even DT told us that, repeating the same to PEOPLE staff just days ago. Marty and the other killers were dealers and users. Elements of PCSO were dealing a lot of drugs themselves, as well as controlling who could grow / sell. We know the CIA and DOJ were importing and selling mass quantities of drugs, creating the very epidemics they manipulated into Jim Crow laws as well as a self-made war against the citizenry of America.

Do you think these disparate, corrupt factions of LE were concerned about Bo, or were they concerned about CYA tactics to keep their own illegal operations both quiet and running smoothly? If you follow the money, the LE coverup is all about drugs. What else fits? What else is big enough for this kind of CYA mass collusion? Again, the drug angle has a bizarre but direct path right back to Bo's 'uncle' Hyman Larner and ex-CIA chief and then-vice-prez George Bush, whose ongoing drug deals from the 70s were renamed Iran/Contra.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Ausgirl » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:51 pm

The corrupt elements of CA-DOJ and PCSO clearly colluded to derail this case. ZERO ROOM FOR DOUBT. The only LEGITIMATE reason for Crimely to be in Keddie is if they knew Bo was a killer and mafia--- that is their SOLE TIE to Keddie: a mafia element had to be involved.

Ok, I was hoping that's what you meant. The rest is an interesting and very sensible angle, I'll keep it in mind as I do \some catchup reading.
Ausgirl

Postby dmac » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:34 pm

To make it even clearer, it's obvious Crimely were in Plumas for anything but legit reasons. They already knew Marty and Bo were the killers. They may have already been privy to Loon's and Dee's involvement. They simply had a big motive to keep the murders unsolved, to keep the killers' identities a secret and to, most of all, keep the case away from any courtroom.

Bo was having kittens at the beginning of that recording. Did Crimely give a single damn about Bo's mob ties? They certainly wouldn't know his pedigree, or his ties to Rini, who was Larner's muscle in the 50s. Larner was Jewish mafia, and survived being Giancana's right-hand man when Sam got whacked. Hy not only survived, but thrived. He was also said to be a double operative, so tight with the CIA he was making a killing by making killings. His name was not known. Hell, he wasn't mentioned in a book until ten years ago, so no damned way Crimely knew Bo was two blowjobs away from the guy who set up the CIA coke deals.

Crimely had no legitimate business in Keddie, because they didn't have a legitimate interest in the murders, or in Bo.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Previous

Return to just speculatin'