Questions and Curiosities

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Questions and Curiosities

Postby red70 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:52 am

I'm wondering why no one to this day has come forward with concrete information. I'm thinking maybe the people are afraid of someone who's still alive. Someone must have put the fear of God into the other residents. Who would have that much power? What if Sue saw LE doing something bad and they put a hit on her, through Mardy because he was a friend and they promised to protect him from repercussions? Maybe Mardy bragged about knowing Bo so the mastermind used him. I believe Mardy and Bo were the killers but why would they have hated Sue so much? I also think they stopped by her place to see if she was home and alone. I don't think they figured Tina or the older boys would be there and they probably threatened the younger ones so they wouldn't talk. But those younger kids are now well into adulthood and still not a peep from them.
red70

Re: Questions and Curiosities

Postby dmac » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:57 am

Many people have talked, particularly in 81, but LE were making a fake investigation in order to build and maintain a coverup.

viewforum.php?f=54

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=1103

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=1368
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby red70 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:06 am

That's why I keep getting caught up in thinking LE had a lot more to do with this than a lot of people think. Why isn't today's FBI coming down on the former PCSO people from 81?
red70

Postby dmac » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:13 am

If Bradley, DT, Stoy, DeCrona, et. al., made the same statements in front of Feds that they've said over the years, they'd feel cuffs on their wrists immediately. But a 916 (False Statements to a Federal Investigator) is zippo when we're after multiple felonies on all these assholes.

And many who read this forum have changed their minds about who did it, there being a coverup, Marty being a drug dealing pal of the drug dealing sheriff, etc. Unfortunately, when the media or other net 'writers' repeat moronic bullshit, such as the boys were asleep; there wasn't enough evidence on Marty or Bo; nobody heard anything; yada yada yada, it's an uphill battle to get the truth out.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby red70 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:19 am

Thank you for that! You just answered exactly what wasn't making sense to me. I think here we call this shoveling shit against the tide.
red70

Postby dmac » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:11 am

At least Bob Seger said AGAINST THE WIND.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Return to just speculatin'