No defense wounds on dana or john

important threads and features, particularly for newbies

No defense wounds on dana or john

Postby truecrimebluff » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:24 pm

I looked over the autopsy reports of john and dana and it looks like they had no defense wounds. Does that mean they were knocked to the ground or something before they could defend themselves? I noticed that Sue definitely fought back. SHe had multiple wounds to her hands.
truecrimebluff

Re: No defense wounds on dana or john

Postby dmac » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:42 pm

I've seen no indication of defensive wounds in aut reports, photos, or known reports. Despite Justin embellishing the truth in later versions of his LE-oppressed reality and claiming Johnny was in a fight over in the corner by the TV, no defensive wounds outweighs.

All we have is bloody tissue in the dumpster by the Gen Store, including a blood-stained bit of twisted tissue, which I associate with bloody noses. It's possible the victims fought back to some point, injuring killer[s]... a head butt to the nose? You can still bash someone despite your hands being taped together. But defensive wounds to the boys? Nope.

I believe they came to the defense, but were quickly out-manned. Sue was clearly still alive when the boys entered, and she was under control and imminent threat by the killers. Johnny and Dana acquiesced rather than fight. This tells me Tina was either still alive, or already dead but J&D weren't aware.

Everyone was awake, and that's when everything went from DEFCON 4 to DEFCON 2.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Return to for newbies