Review of People Magazine Investigates TV episod on Keddie

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Review of People Magazine Investigates TV episod on Keddie

Postby dmac » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:49 pm

Today I finally had the chance to view the online version of the episode. If you missed the episode, watch it here.

Overall, I'm quite happy with the show- very pleasantly surprised, even by the overall honest recreations they did. Some things, of course, bugged me. Some factual errors, some timeline issues, some old lies that won't die. The latter are far more than a pet peeve to me now, more like a severely ingrown toenail where a bump results in blood-curdling pain. And, yes, my face/ID was supposed to be obscured, they got my nickname wrong, and even typed out the wrong address for this site.

So, here it is, time- and color-coded for your enjoyment. Anything within < > holders indicates a correction addition, praise, etc. Also, there's a lot of footage from Quincy and Keddie intermingled within the recreation footage. The main attraction is the footage of the killers' cabin, 26.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

► Very first sentence: All the victims were stabbed multiple times. <only Johnny and Sue were stabbed, with many of these wounds being postmortem. Dana was not stabbed, Tina unk.>

► 1:10-1:30 actual footage outside 26, with a very good summation of lies, dropped balls, screwed opportunities.

► 1:47 Cabin 25 <Albins>

► 2:30 <Sue was kicked to the curb one last time by abusive pedophile James.>

► 7:15 Jamie S goes over to 28 alone, walks around the house, then looks in the boys window, pulling them out. <The People mag pieces state Jamie ran over and into the cabin. In the original police report filed by Shaver, Jamie stated he and Sheila went over, got the boys out through the window, and he then walked up the back stairs and into the cabin through the back door left ajar by the killers. He looked through the cabin and found no survivors. Jamie's later version denied ever going into 28 that morning.>

► 7:38 The sheriff arrives first, then Don Davis arrives. <The first person in 28 was Sheila. The second was Jamie. The third was Don. The fourth was Klement, the first member of LE on scene.>

► 7:51 It took Don "a couple times to definitely know it was" Johnny, Dana, and Sue. <Don IDd Sue and Johnny when asked in the AM. He didn't recognize Dana. He then took Sue's kids back home with him. He was later asked by LE to re-ID Sue, as LE still had reservations on who was dead, possibly because they were trying to say Sue went nuts and killed the kids and left.>

► 8:20 <again, Dana was not stabbed> TWO SEPARATE HAMMERS, ONLY ONE FOUND ON SCENE <keddie28.com was the first place to publicly deduced two hammers were used. There was no hunt for a second hammer, despite the conclusions of the ME report and Marty's confession that his hammer was gone.>

► 9:50 It took some time for LE to determine Tina was missing <recent disclosures from Loon challenge this. She states that DT asked if she and Justin thought Sue could kill her kids, which is when Justin started speaking up about "That's not Tina in there, that's Sue!" Perhaps, before trying to pin the murders on Tina as a participant/accomplice, they initially wanted to pin the murders on Sue.>

► 10:50 Missing posters put up for Tina <To my knowledge, the only Missing Persons bulletin on Tina was issued when Shanks was sheriff, at least three full months after the murders>

► 11:15 They were making a point to the community. <I don't concur with Gamberg's belief here. I think they were making a point to Sue, and the rest were collateral damage. So much of the crime scene is postmortem defiling of the victims in the time-consuming staging process Marty complained so loudly about. All three victims had postmortem wounds, mainly Dana and Johnny to make them appear as brutalized as Sue had been while alive. This staging was meant to redirect from Sue as the target to Tina as target and/or willing participant. It's an angle PCSO were overjoyed to follow to the point they fed John Douglas false information so he would draw a compliant, yet grossly flawed, conclusion.>

► 11:50 Motive centered around Tina. <I've clearly disagreed with this for years. Tons of info leads to Sue as sole target. Tina was supposed to be at 27 that night, so how did the killers even no she was home? Why not pick her off when alone, which she often was?>

► 12:00 Jim, Sue's husband, was the first suspect. <Nope. The first suspect was Marty. Mr. Sharp's alibi was perfunctorily checked days later, after Bo and Marty had melted down in the interviews yet still were cut loose. Mr. Sharp was in CT fer hell's sake!>

► 15:00 Joel Lipsey < He was barely a suspect, and only much later when LE discovered he had so many photos of her. Nothing in files I've seen, incl. the PoI, place him at the Back Door that night.>

► 17:15 Maybe they took Tina to throw the investigation off <BINGO BINGO BINGO>

► 17:55 The killers knew all the vx <BINGO except for Bo>

► 18:30 They use a photo of Johnny rather than Rick

► 18:53 "The fact that three boys slept through the whole ordeal... <Not fact, but absolute fiction.>

► 19:13 Justin Easton <Eason>

► 20:15 "In a very strange move, the sheriff decides to hypnotize Justin" <HOME RUN>

► 21:10 "Justin's dream was so crazy to investigators" <Only because he wouldn't shut up and found a way to still say he saw what he saw without saying he was awake>

► 22:55 Marty had PTSD <MAJOR FAIL! COMPLETE BULLSHIT! Marty only wanted the VA benefits and FAILED>

► 22:35 Marty met Bo in the VA mental unit <VA RENO states Bo was never there as an in- or out-patient>

24:00 Bo was a thief, hitman, spent his life in and out of prison. <HURRAY!>

► 24:30 Loon tells Crimely Bo personally asked Sue out on Saturday and was rejected. <I know Crimely interviewed her eventually, and DT interviewed her several times with and without either Crim or Bradley involved, but I've only seen a chunk of these interviews. If Loon said this after Bo left town, then she had every reason already to stray from the Loonibi to save her own ass and deflect attention towards the other two main killers. This version is also light years from the version she's offered up in the ensuing 35 years>

► 24:40 Loon tells Crimely Bo said he felt like killing someone while at the bar Sat. <OK, the Crimely interview with Loon was DEFINITELY after Bo left town! This clinches it. Why is it all the other accounts state it was MARTY who was overheard saying heads would roll?>

► 26:15 It's implied Bo and Marty were interviewed by Crimely AFTER Loon rolled on Bo. <It's blatantly obvious Bo and Marty were interviewed back to back, and partially together, on Tues 4/14, and Bo caught the next bus out of town that night. Marilyn would NEVER say that were Bo still around. Furthermore, it's clear Gamberg is talking about an earlier time because he describes how dumb it was to use DOJ Crimely on those interviews, but no complaints about Crimely interviewing Loon? That's also because the Loon interview was AFTER BO HAD CAUGHT THE BUS, GUS>

► 27:00 Bo's interview with Crimely is surreal. <TRUE TRUE, but why not mention that Bo would have been 27 when he wasn't shot in 1958, meaning he supposedly became a Cook Cty deputy at age 12? Or that he joined the air force aged 2? That would have been a far more compelling detail to include>

► 27:15 Bo sat in on Marty's interview <To my knowledge, Marty came in during the last minute of Bo's interview before the recorder was turned off. The mood shifted to jokes and laughter and apologies over drugs. The tape remained off for roughly ten minutes before Marty's interview begins in earnest. There's no indication on Marty's tape that Bo was present any longer. Hell, he was back at 26 packing his shit for the road to hit.>

27:30 "Justin could have seen something during the murders without Marty detecting him" <HALLELUAH!>

► 27:50 Marty admits to firsthand knowledge of how the murders occurred, including a hammer. <DAMNED STRAIGHT>

► 28:30 Marty and Bo were interviewed once, by Crimely, and never again questioned about the murders. <BINGO! FUCK YOU, DOUG THOMAS! They were NOT interviewed "many, many times" and there was AND IS ample evidence for them to have been arrested IMMEDIATELY>

► 29:30 "I believe Marty threatened Justin, Justin saw what happened, and his step-dad was responsible" <Not a scenario but FACT>

► BO HEAVILY INVOLVED IN CHICAGO MAFIA
► MASSIVE LE COVERUP OF KEDDIE MURDERS
► MORE THAN A PISS-POOR INVESTIGATION

► 31:05 "To leave out evidence is more than just incompetence. It was done purposely."

► 32:30 <Tina's skull was found resting above ground, topside down, with about an inch of the top of the skull embedded below ground level. Pedrini, who found Tina's skull, did not call anonymously. It was members of BCSO who WANTED Tina's skull to be a Native American artifact rather than a murder case. It was Murad who immediately shot down BCSO's wet dream scenario.>

► 34:00 The anonymous call stating the remains could be Tina Sharp did not occur on April 11 1984, but is dated as 6/5/84, two months later.

► 35:20 The anonymous call tape goes missing. <Nope. On 12/29/87, both the original and backup copy of the tape were signed out of BCSO property by BCSO Bill Elliott. There is no indication on the document who he released the tape to. Ten days after I brought the existence of the tape to the attention of a clearly flabbergasted Gamberg, he'd found it. Crim had signed it out.>

► 35:35 Bo dies in 1988. <Not necessarily. There's a lot of information that's turned up in our research to indicate his death may have been faked. Even a DOJ friend of Bo's relatives has stated the death has the hallmarks of an intentional disappearance. Even though his sister lived into her 80s, Bo would be 84 today if alive, and he was not one to watch his health.>

36:00 Greg Hagwood becomes Sheriff <The case had been mishandled intentionally for 30 years. The turmoil and upset within the department that led to the removal of his predecessor was also the perfect storm that broke the chain of cronyism and silence that had dogged the case for so long. Hagwood had no ties to the lies of the past.>

► 36:50 Marty's therapist confession. <Crim and Bradley filed a false report, claiming that the therapist mangled Marilyn's words into Marty's confession. But the therapist never met Marilyn, she never sat in on sessions, and Marilyn herself has numerous times said she never visited Marty while he was at the VA. She once told us she visited him once and that's when she first met Bo, who was never in the Reno VA according to records.>

► 37:10 "Neglect at best, coverup at worst."

► 37:50 <Again, the anonymous call re: Tina's body came in on 6/5/84, not 4/11/84>

38:40 Marty's DNA recovered from stamp on envelope of Marty's "Paid with Four Lives" love letter.

► 39:00 <The detectorist found the hammer in the summer of 2015 while the pond was dry. He contacted me after MacDonald's 3/17 article appeared in the Plumas News, and I contacted Gamberg. The detectorist told me he'd go back and find it and drop it off at PCSO HQ, and I talked him into meeting up at the pond with Mike so Mike could recover it and retain the chain of evidence.>

As you can see, much more GREEN than red, and much more cause to be pleased by this show than disappointed by a few missteps.

Please watch it if you haven't. Let me know your thoughts on it.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Review of People Magazine Investigates TV episod on Kedd

Postby Cheshire » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:29 pm

I thought it was well done, overall, but am surprised that they included the BS about the VA and PTSD (so easily debunked).

For me, the best part was that at the end the screen flashed to the actors that were portraying Marilyn and Justin while the voice over said that someone out there knows what happened and needs to speak up. Justin was a victim too, and god only knows how much he was permanently scarred by all of this, but Marilyn - you have a chance to do right before you go to your grave. Time to FINALLY do the right thing. You owe that to the survivors (including Justin) and if you believe in any kind of afterlife, you don't want to take these secrets to your grave. Do it, Marilyn. Do one thing right.
Cheshire

Postby Billyalshef » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:13 pm

Great review! The show surprised me and I am pleased with the results. But most importantly I'm excited for the exposure of the case nationally. Thank god for the DNA retrieval from the stamp and for light being shined on the not incompetence but intentional mishandling of the case.
Billyalshef

Postby Ausgirl » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:48 pm

Well this is really pretty fantastic. Especially when I think back to 2010, when I joined this forum, and where we all were at that point... and how little attention this crime had gotten over the years.

Astounding, and very, very satisfying to see PCSO say the things they have about the former 'investigation'.

Well done, D & everyone who's contributed to the general bank of knowledge. I'm excited to where things go from here.
Ausgirl

Postby leenie963 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:28 am

Cheshire wrote:I thought it was well done, overall, but am surprised that they included the BS about the VA and PTSD (so easily debunked)...

Right on Cheshire! I loved the camera focus on Marilyn, and noticed another when Gamberg stated "it was done purposely" and the screen shot is the actor playing Doug Thomas. The obvious insinuations gave me chilled hope they will come forward. I'm wondering if Justin is waiting for Marilyn to kick the bucket before he admits the truth of that night. I'm thinking no matter how abusive and unfit a parent, she is his mother and he is protecting her.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby sparkplug » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:29 pm

Justin has said he will come forward after loon takes a dirt nap.

Overall, I liked the show. It started off with things that weren't really facts (building drama) and then began a course of mostly true facts and who is responsible. By far the best piece ever done on the murders.

I also thought DMAC did a great job in front of the camera and with his narrative work. You killed it, brother.
sparkplug

Postby jeremy77 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:18 pm

First, let me say that the episode was good and that it conveyed a good overview for the audience. As I watched with my wife though, I found myself narrating to her about a lot of the gaps/errors. It made it seem like the ex-Mr. Sharp lived across town and could quickly have rode over, killed 3 people and whisked Tina away. When in fact he was thousands of miles away in Connecticut. Nothing was really said about the postmortem mutilation/staging of the bodies. Marylin was portrayed in a much more positive light than she deserves as well. No mention of her being an accomplice. Overall, it was decent but I kept asking, " What about that?!" and "Why isn't it talking about....?" but it was only an hour show and it'd take a two week miniseries to fully lay out all of the evidence and key players in the case.
jeremy77

Postby dmac » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:44 pm

When looking at the People Magazine Investigates (PMI) 45 minute episode re: Keddie, it's important to recognize they did far better a job than bigger, better-known MAJOR NETWORK shows (programs I despise). There are many differences between how PMI treated Keddie, and how the BIGGER shows never would. I'll try to point them out according to importance.

1► UNCHARTED TERRITORY. This is the first professional media overview of the case, much less for national television. No real media history of the case for PMI to pull from, PEOPLE had, and mainly only used, current (and, via VD-DT, past) PCSO, recent and explosive news coverage, Sheila, and the keddie28.com site for the info seen in the episode. 20/20 48 HRS INV suck by comparison.

2► NO TRIAL OR CONVICTION. This tv piece is about an UNSOLVED crime with no Grand Jury ever held. Look at most shows, like 48 HOURS and that kind of drek: They do no research. They cover the trial outcome, get a few interviews, and spread out 40 minutes of television over TWO BORING HOURS. No original research, no thought, just covering the ass-end of a trial and copycatting the work of predecessors, some of whom actually were real journalists. 20/20 48 HRS INV suck by comparison.

3► RISK FACTOR. I don't watch the ID channel, but I've looked at the cases PMI has covered in their debut season. I dare say Keddie is the least known of the bunch. PMI wanted to catch this case before anyone else, and it was interest from PEOPLE MAGAZINE writer Jeff Truesdell that started it.

The RISK is that lamer shows love real journalists to get picked off by lawsuits before they steal the research and never deny it wasn't their own work.

Jeff Truesdell contacted me PRIOR to the March PLUMAS NEWS article by MacDonald, the local paper NEWS article which spring-boarded the case into national recognition FOR THE FIRST DAMNED TIME. 20/20 48 HRS INV suck, and have no balls, by comparison. Jeff Truesdell is the first person from PEOPLE to contact me, and it was about getting the case mentioned in the magazine. A blurb. To my knowledge, Truesdell gets the credit for bringing this to the Time/Warner level of mass media recognition. He wrote the article for the mag and several web-only pieces in conjunction with the mag and promotion with the TV episode. I've found no faults worthy of complaint, which is high praise from a bastard like me.

4► Brand new production company. Most of you won't have a clue how that impacts a show. Many times its for good, most often for bad. 20/20 48 HRS INV suck by comparison.

Compare the Keddie episode to shows like 20/20 and 48 Hours, where they turn 40 minutes of old material into 120 minutes of unspeakable repetition, boredom, and blatant condescension. <name "the host dmac hates the most">. They don't do journalism or original research, they just retread the known info and pad it with 80 minutes of commercials and plenty of "When We Come Back" bumpers, and "If You Just Joined Us" recaps. Those bullshit recaps eat up 10% of the lame-fuck shows.

This episode of PMI did none of that. It flubbed some MAJOR points, but there are legal reasons on top of just poor choices or mistakes. And we damned well know PCSO cannot go on camera and spill the beans. Mike has pulled in info and results that I'm knocked out by. The "anonymous call" tape, for instance, is a true story that should compel anyone here to realize what a kingpin mofo lion son-of-a-bitch Hagwood hired. Within ten days of Gam and I discussing the oddities surrounding the supposed "anniversary" discovery of Tina's bones, he not only was pissed to hear of the missing tapes, but found one. WITHIN TEN DAYS.

PMI did a fine job, kept perspective, stayed on-topic to many of the MAJOR points PCSO and Sheila and we want heard over the others.

LIES.
COLLUSION.
CORRUPTION.
COVER-UP.

There's many things going on, so don't blame PMI for not mentioning your fave sore spots of the case in the way we'd all love to see it. I have rock salt rubbed into my skin ulcers when it comes to this case. Feel lucky if you're a newbie.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby rcarlisle001 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:51 am

I thought they did a really good job. I was disappointed with the statement that all were stabbed and that they said the call came in on the day Tina's remains were found but all in all they did an awesome job. I'm so glad they openly put out there that the initial investigation was not just incompetence but intentional. I also loved, as someone stated previously, that they panned on the people playing Marilyn and Justin when they were saying that they hoped people who might know what happened would come forward. I do hope Justin comes forward when that bitch Loon dies but with all that's been put in his head and after all this time will he really remember it accurately. Not likely. I do hope with the exposure that it helps gets this case solved and the killers exposed for the despicable evil people they were as were all the people that helped them cover it all up.

It was great to see you on the show Dmac! You have done more for this case than anyone!
rcarlisle001

Postby Dogfur » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:48 am

Oh for fucks sake...I just wrote a long review with appropriate spelling & everything that adults use to appear literate and it disappeared when I hit 'preview'...Godammit...
Dogfur

Postby Dogfur » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:05 am

I'll try to re-create this later...grrrr.....
Dogfur

Postby IPO » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:51 pm

Since reading the People Magazine article, and watched the People Documentary I have been on pause.

I am very pleased to see this very cold case getting newsstand priority placing by a reputable and well-read magazine, The television documentary would target people interested in crime and particularly cold cases.

I tried to put myself in a position where I had never heard of this cold case. I would have read through the magazine article quickly, but wouldn't have read it a second time. After reading other articles of interest in the magazine would have then put in recycle.

I have the People Entertainment App and occasionally watch something of interest. I only watched the Cabin 28 all the way through because of my interest through this forum; otherwise, I would have stopped by about the halfway point.

I wasn't the show's producer, but if I was I would have emphasized more of the peculiarities that drew me to this particular unsolved crime. Yes, some were mentioned, but not given enough time. I know there is a huge amount of information in this case, but as in all detective legwork a lot of it is rather mundane.

Less time could have been spent on Sue's husband as a suspect. He was a huge influence on one of the reasons this family was so dysfunctional, but as a POI he was ruled out very quickly, Also, yawned at story of Tina's teacher's obsession with her?

To me, the FACTS that most pull me in:

- three bodies found dead in living room, while three boys alive on the other side of a very thin wall
- disappearance of Tina...why?
- who was Sue? Sheila was interviewed, but let's face it she hadn't been around for many months. She had
No idea how her mother spent her time
- why did timelines and stories people interviewed not line up?
- why such fierce overkill. This was very personal.

I am glad that they did pronounce LE screw up.

Will these articles bring people forward who have information? I doubt it. Whatever/whoever has kept them quiet all these years will continue. The best I can hope for is that, as this information has been put out to the public by a reputable news agency, people will rise up and demand justice. Sheila (only family member interviewed) didn't come across as someone who moved me towards empathy. I think Ricky would have made a better interview subject.

Just my thoughts.

Dmac, you did good!!!
IPO

Postby leenie963 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:57 pm

sparkplug wrote:Justin has said he will come forward after loon takes a dirt nap.

Overall, I liked the show. It started off with things that weren't really facts (building drama) and then began a course of mostly true facts and who is responsible. By far the best piece ever done on the murders.

I also thought DMAC did a great job in front of the camera and with his narrative work. You killed it, brother.

Do you have a link to that? Oh lawdy I hope ya do sparkplug!!
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby sparkplug » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:58 pm

I don't have a link, but he said it. I know others here remember and may have a link.
sparkplug

Postby dmac » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:31 pm

IIRC, it came from Josh in the later stages of production of Pt 2. One must remember that Josh and Justin are enemies, and Josh caused a lot of issues and alienation by taking Justin's statements out of context. This anecdote I tend to believe, though.

It's quite simple. Justin said he was waiting for someone to pass on before he'd tell his version of events.

Given the way things have been going, I believe it will take more than another's room temp status to shift the truth from him.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby joe_mcplumber » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:50 pm

I thought Marty's counselor was at the VA?
joe_mcplumber

Postby dmac » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:23 pm

Yes, at Reno VA. I believe Marty had regular outpatient appointments on Mondays, which is partially verified by his claim to Crimely he's been away 'all yesterday' (Monday) in Reno.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Dogfur » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:12 am

OK, I'm a slow writer but I've learned the 'save draft' function - here we go;

I went ahead and put aside a few minutes to watch it complete and uninterrupted, trying to be a 'viewer' instead of fact-checker. I enjoyed the presentation and thought that it provided a good overall picture given the limited amount of time, and thought that the story was compelling despite my pre-existing knowledge of the case. I didn't have high hopes given the tabloidian nature of "People Mag", but was pleasantly surprised by the somewhat fact-based story being told without veering too far from truth for dramatic effect. I felt the production value was good (surprised that this is a new venture!) with a lot of footage, photos & re-enactment shots giving a very real home to Keddie. The editing was definitely rough, but it seemed somewhat well written and produced. The unwatchable "Dateline" comparison brings this to a very favorable light, as Dmac has pointed out.

Then I re-watched it again with the benefit of gin & tonics and came up with some comments & thoughts. Here you go:

All the victims stabbed, eh? Rough way to start here...

4;38 "Children at play" sign with a kid & knife - is that really in Keddie? Given the circumstances of this case this is pretty rough...

Shiela's pregnancy bypass - I agree with omitting this, as the family turmoil & vulnerability will get established through the abusive James situation. This wouldn't really push the overall narrative being established.

I'm a little concerned with the murder scene portrayal, and lack of discussion of the staging - the bindings missing on Johnny's hands would be a good device to portray the extra time the murderers took. Local residents would benefit from that extra time, a big part of this story.

James & Lipsey being eliminated as suspects took too long - but I guess that part of TV formula can't be totally ignored. Didn't know Joel was busted in another location...

Marty being portrayed as a piece of shit is fine, but the 'removing the belt for a whuppin' thing - Marilyn has said he wasn't that kind of abusive, not that I don't think it happened a few times - but I think they could come up with something better to vibe us with...

PTSD??? Give me a break...

28:23 M & B go to Nevada? Why not Oregon?

Omitting Casey was probably a good idea, we know this is a whacky family...

Gamberg's comment about getting fired if he pursued the case came out of nowhere...We know its' important but was handled poorly in this presentation.

Thanks Sheriff Hagwood, we know its' not just incompetence...Your stock just went up sir!

The whole MMB situation is rough to portray, alot of things out of line from what I believe is known fact.

The Reno return address of Marty's love letter is fake, and they missed an opportunity to use DT's for fun...

Loon/Justin shot with "people need to come forward" was gold!

I felt that the website info was understated given where the case was/is, but Dmac was cool as was the quick screenshot.

So there you go...
Dogfur

Postby joe_mcplumber » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:29 am

Then why would they say they have no records *at all* either inpatient or outpatient?

I don't know anything about the VA but i know govt in general loves its paperwork, you don't get to sit down in the lobby without filling out forms.
joe_mcplumber

Postby dmac » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:53 am

They have no records of Bo. Marty was in the Reno VA, but Bo was not. Hence their alibi for innocently meeting in the whack ward is a lie, hence they already knew each other, or their meeting was arranged- by others.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Next

Return to keddie facts