3D Crime Scene Tour

for discussion of vids related to the murders

Latest 3D Crime Scene Tour

Postby dmac » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:10 am

Here's the latest 3D mockup of the crime scene, generated last night.

https://youtu.be/mz3HQ7E9Bi8

This is a far more definitive version, showing how the ashtray in the kitchen was actually overturned and stuck between the stove and counter- completely unrelated to the crimes. It also shows the SECOND pack of Camels Bo and Marty and Loon left behind (on the kitchen book shelf), and the proper arrangement of the boys' bedroom (dresser in closet, where the boys hid much of the night) and girls' bedroom (Sue's glasses on nightstand, robe on closet door- the killers attacked her while she was sleeping in bed) as well as Tina's wallet still atop the cardboard box nightstand on her side of the bed, as well as the cardboard on her bed, taken from the window.

OOPS I pulled the video and will replace it with one that has the copyright / logo in the corner.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: 3D Crime Scene Tour

Postby Billyalshef » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:06 am

Wow, that really helps put into perspective the size of the rooms and how compact and close each room was in relation to each other.
Billyalshef

Postby dmac » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:52 am

reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:55 pm

Quick observation ==== 3 packs of smokes were left behind. Not to make a big deal with this beaten to death subject but for me it says at least 3 people were in the house committing the murders. Also a quick question, do you think the smokes are part of the staging and how.I apologize if this is redundant.
budrfligh

Postby leenie963 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:52 pm

Billyalshef wrote:Wow, that really helps put into perspective the size of the rooms and how compact and close each room was in relation to each other.

It sure does, and it helped me see where things were and were not placed in relation to Sue's spot on the couch and where the tv would have been. For some reason I thought the tv stand was near the small bookcase by the front door. And I didn't realize that is where the hand saw was found or what the basement/Johnny's room was like. Just shows how much more I need to read and retain. Thankful for these 3D videos from Dmac, it truly does put it in perspective.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby dmac » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:42 pm

Two packs, budrfligh. Both were soft-pack Marlboro reds. The empty pack was squished/twisted and left on the middle shelf of the bookcase built into the mini-wall separating the kitchen from the hallway/living room; the second pack, nearly full, was left on the couch where the Kill Zone couch cushion would have been. The laminar flow of cigarettes from the top of the pack suggests it landed there with pretty good force... tossed, fell from a pocket.

Marty and Bo both smoked that make and model, and my bet is Loon would have smoked anything available. All it tells me is at least one killer brought smokes and, had evidence been collected and stored properly, we should have prints and 'touch DNA' from multiple sources.

All this evidence left behind, all these mistakes because the killers worked in near-darkness, LE ruined what was a slam-dunk of evidence. Bloody fingerprints clearly indicate not all killers (if any) wore gloves. So many indications of planning... by complete morons.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:27 pm

Here's a couple new 3D 360 pano mockups, with lighting similar to the sole lighting from the bathroom. In this case, there's much brighter light coming from a non-existent bulb in the hallway when, in reality, the light came from over the sink in the corner of the bathroom. It was far darker, and the lighted "kill zone" was much smaller.

In this first shot, the POV is between Johnny and Dana, near where the sole arterial blood arc was found.

http://pnr.ma/cQLDdH

In the second, the POV is from the blood-free access zone (leaving a walkway from the front door to the hallway and kitchen), showing the arcing line of bleed-out spots created by the killers moving bodies around while avoiding walking through blood.

http://pnr.ma/aLNgEa
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby IPO » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:12 pm

Dmac, these 3D crime scene images showing the light effect are brilliant. How the light beamed from the bathroom to the living room was something I was never able to imagine. These images also better hit home as the size of the cabin, distance from bathroom to living room, and the tiny living room area. As I sit in our home everything is much larger. It must have been a very crowded living room with the three victims and at least three (perhaps 4) perps.
IPO

Previous

Return to videos