People Magazine - Dmac

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

People Magazine - Dmac

Postby Bozdog » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:46 pm

Dmac, Julie and the Sheriff here and just want to thank you for a job well done. We feel it went well and was accurate and professional.
Bozdog

Re: People Magazine - Dmac

Postby dmac » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:00 pm

The fallout is already going strong. I tried to watch it at a friends house, but the reception made it impossible to follow. Another friend is recording it, but hopefully not with this same crappy local satellite reception!

I've already heard from a few that I was included in the program a few times, and that I was not blacked out as promised. They lit me from the back, in a dark room, so only the wall behind me was lit... Oh, well, it's a waste of time to pull down your pants if you've already done the business.

I've heard good things, though. The producer promised to send a DVD so I can see it.

Hell, in the end. all I give a damn about is getting the word out, dispelling 30 years of corrupt LE propaganda and lies, plus the crap Loon has spent her life reliving for cheap thrills. So many people out there know stuff they've, for various causes, kept out of the record all these years. I'm certain many put it on record in 81, but the records were falsified.

Forward and upward.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby JEP » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:03 pm

You were featured three times I think. You were great. It's kind of nice to put a face to the Dmac!
JEP

Postby K-Doll » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:14 pm

Dmac - You were definitely not blocked out, but looked great and did a great job! Agree with JEP nice to put a face to Dmac. I will send lots of positive vibes your way for you to not receive too much crap for speaking the truth.
K-Doll

Postby dmac » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:39 pm

When I was in the movie/tv industry, we still worked with film/ telecine, and 'timing' is the film term for printing a movie from the neg/answer in order to adjust the cyan/magenta/yellow lights to get the best print. "Day for Night" is a term used to film something in daylight, but print it dark so it looks like it happened at night. Think almost every TV or movie shot that happens at night, where it appears there was a full moon in each shot. That full moon is the sun.

When I was in HWood, digital was in its infancy. Twenty years on, it still is, to be honest, but nobody on the film side of my business wanted to work on the digital side. It was an immature medium.

Had I been on film, it would have been impossible to re-time the lighting to show my face. I was lit in such a way, it was "Night for Night" and there was no film stock in existence that would allow pull-processing or timing to tweak the results in order to bring my face out of those shadows.

I was certain they would keep the promise of hiding my ID and face. They lied. Why? What could it achieve?
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby satsirk » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:40 pm

Wow, it's on again...started at 10 pst. I have to agree with everyone else that it was good to see the face of dmac, though I must admit, I was surprised. You should ask for an actors fee (even though you weren't acting, just telling it like it is). All in all I think they did a good job and Greg and Mike showed a great I want to say "witholding", meaning they did not show or say "bad things" about the corruption that was going on at the time with the LE. I hope, like Sheila said, that people will come out and speak, I mean, come on now, it is plain cruel to leave that family in the dark.
satsirk

Postby dmac » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:05 am

A few posts back I ended with "Forward and upward". To clarify, I meant to mention Hagwood and Gamberg,yet forgot to while editing. Here's a longer version of their credits:

Without Hagwood coming into office, and his hiring a smartass tough guy who was there in 81 yet kept off the case, we'd still be in the ether. At first, the new sheriff wanted to derail us whack-job internet conspiracy theorists. Then he and Gamberg, who he'd re-hired to PCSO solely to work the Keddie fuckup, realized we were compiling and detailing connections that were substantially proved, real, the truth.

Without Hagwood and Gamberg, we'd be spinning our wheels today, but knowing what we've established is rock-solid. Nonetheless, today we'd literally be going cabin crazy. Despite Hagwood's PCSO initially out to discount us websleuthing naysayers, Mike and Greg actually double-checked our work, our research, our timelines. Within a couple years, it was a surprise to find my misunderstanding with Gam had turned from mutual 'guilt by association' hatred to a very friendly cooperation which is also a very fruitful working relationship.

Then Sheriff Hagwood took the unprecedented step of GOING TO THE PRESS (without warning and without my knowledge), not only to give insight into why the Keddie Case was suddenly hotter than Bo's limp, shotgunned penis was cold, but to praise us wee internet couch sleuths for doing valid work.

The sheriff's gesture may seem like a pat on the back to us but, far more importantly, it's when the Sheriff offered this case for public reaction and opinion that made his proffer substantial. That had NEVER happened in the previous 35 years.

Despite decades of wasted dollars and comically stupid LE claiming 'spiritualists' may have helped them find nothing, this is the first time I know of when LE praised armchair internet sleuths for backboning a real investigation. (He didn't compare us to psychics, as we deliver actual facts for free... )

That's a first we should not only be proud of, but propagate.

Without the open-mindedness and perseverance of PCSO Sheriff Hagwood and SA Gamberg, this case would never have progressed so rapidly in mere months. Hagwood and Mike are the right guys who want the truth, and they know it's one wheelchair from the truth that will crash many pity parties.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Billyalshef » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:53 am

I was really amazed that they didn't exclude le/doj cover up . It was in my opinion the root of the problems that kept the guilty from being indicted.Dmac thanks, and you kept calm ,lol
Billyalshef

Postby budrfligh » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:10 am

I thought it was a rather good show. Of course we know more details about the background story. There were a few things that stood out other than your surprise appearance. I must admit that was a pleasant surprise. For instance the DNA retrieved from Marty 's letter to Marilyn. They publicly called out LE and dougiepoos relationship with Marty. All in all I thought it was a tasteful piece.
budrfligh

Postby Chichibcc » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:27 pm

I think the program was well-done, and summarized the case as succinctly as possible within an hour time-frame, in more detail than I had expected.

I know you didn't plan to fully appear in the program like you did, Dmac, without being blacked out, but I think you did an excellent job explaining the case. I'm glad that they didn't use your real name, at least, so in that you're still somewhat anonymous.
Chichibcc

Postby dmac » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:36 am

Billyalshef wrote:I was really amazed that they didn't exclude le/doj cover up . It was in my opinion the root of the problems that kept the guilty from being indicted.

They PUSHED it! I'm equally amazed.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:45 am

budrfligh wrote: They publicly called out LE and dougiepoos relationship with Marty.

Massive!
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:51 am

Chichibcc wrote:I think the program was well-done, and summarized the case as succinctly as possible within an hour time-frame, in more detail than I had expected.

I know you didn't plan to fully appear in the program like you did, Dmac, without being blacked out, but I think you did an excellent job explaining the case. I'm glad that they didn't use your real name, at least, so in that you're still somewhat anonymous.

Chi, Just to acknowledge your input and openmindededness.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Bozdog » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:34 pm

I want to acknowledge DMAC for his willingness to work with Sheriff Hagwood and Mike Gamberg and for all to be able to put past tensions and feelings and negativity aside for the common good of this case. Three good men doing good work and I will always give credit where credit is due.
Bozdog

Return to keddie facts