Killers Leaving No Foot Prints

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Killers Leaving No Foot Prints

Postby leenie963 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:07 pm

I was reading my eyeballs out and noted the reference how the killers left no foot prints, in particular in the living room, which is where most of the blood was let. How is this possible? I try to see it happening...tip toeing like a sick game of Twister to not touch blood?

So this leads me to a post by Dmac showing the PMW to Dana upon the cushion. While staring at it, I thought I saw a possible foot print on the cushion. Not that this in any way would give an answer to my question, but that got me thinking about all those clothes tossed about the living room.

Did the killers use the clothing as stepping stones between blood spilled? Where are all those clothes? Wouldn't you think it would be taken into evidence? And if so, DNA much? Those poor kids left with the clothes on their backs right?
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Re: Killers Leaving No Foot Prints

Postby dmac » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:12 pm

Lack of footprints is a tough Q. It's mainly answered by the KZ (kill zone) I've promoted as a theory and, over the years, proved as a fact. And don't forget you have Loon claiming PCSO took Justin's shoes (with Mama Meeks saying Justin borrowed shoes as he no longer had them).

There was a KZ. Walk in from the front door and the left half of the room was bodies and blood. Walk in from the front door and there was a clear path with no blood to the hallway (bedrooms and W/C) and kitchen.

I've seen b&W and color CS shots originally printed in 81. I've seen the DOJ color reprints made in 2015. I've seen much contradictory info about blood spillage bsed on how prints show what was really there.

THE ONLY FOOTPRINTS I'VE EVER SEEN ARE SUE'S. She walked through deep puddles of blood, enough that the blood squished up between her toes. That's a bleed-out spot, proving Sue was the last to die.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby leenie963 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:35 am

The older threads about Sue with blood squishing up between her toes was awful to imagine, let alone knowing it happened. I agree it had to be a massive amount of blood she walked/stepped through. I'm sure what I thought was a footprint on the couch cushion was a result of me staring at it for too long. Kill zone... I'll read up on that, thanks.
leenie963

Postby leenie963 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:39 pm

True to my word, I read up. I'm just not seeing it, even with your wonderful 3D, even with reading those threads from Sept.2016.

Okies...I completely understand you have seen things...many horrible, gut wrenching photos, etc. that I've got.

I hate to ask you to shove that moronescopic spoon up my gullet, but I'm just not seeing what you are saying about those nonexistent foot prints in certain lights, et al.

I really hate putting this on you...you've been so busy and I am totally DICKless for asking for less than direction.

Hep me Obi Wan...yet again!!
leenie963

Postby dmac » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:09 am

There was a distinct KZ kill zone lit by one lamp- the bathroom. Look at the KZ and look at the clean area. Meticulous. Very unlike the morons who left behind two packs of smokes and told LE the Vx were killed by hammers (multiple) and the knives came later.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Chichibcc » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:14 am

In addition, it looks as if quite a bit of blood was absorbed by/into the carpet, also lessening the likelyhood of shoe prints, compared to if the floor had been a non-porous surface, such as hardwood.
Chichibcc

Postby leenie963 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:39 pm

I now see what you were referring to; I also found a very important thread I didn't read which discussed this issue already. Makes/made a lot of sense when you honed in on one important fact I keep forgetting: it was methodical. I have a hard time wrapping my mind around murder not being crazy, spur of the moment, complete disregard for leaving evidence behind. This isn't the case here...not by a long shot. And thanks Chichibcc, I've no doubt carpeting can absorb some of the blood. The scenario is even more alarming to me than I ever thought. This case is so disturbing.
leenie963

Postby Bozdog » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:19 pm

This got me thinking. With the amount of blood on Sue's feet are there any footprints of hers that were ever photographed or evidenced?
Bozdog

Postby dmac » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:11 pm

Yes, there are several of Sue's footprints around a bleed-out spot next to Johnny.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby nekogirrl » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:44 pm

bastards made sure she got a real good look, didnt they?
nekogirrl

Postby dmac » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:38 pm

Fundamentally, her bloody feet and bloody footprints say she was the last to die, with logical deduction thereby indicating she was forced to witness the deaths of her loved ones- with Dana or Tina being first to die. We don't know how Tina died, but I fully believe Marty was half-truthfull when he said he "only killed the girls" and Tina was "subdued". Why did he say 'girls', as Sue was an adult? His VA counselor only noted emotion towards Tina; 'Remorse'? Marty showed sociopathic flat affect towards the target, Sue, yet regretted killing Tina, the eyewitness.

Anyone thinking Sue was not the target is ignoring many major indicators, and this one about tops the list.

Sue stepped in blood deep enough to soak through the carpet and soak into the wood flooring (some was wood slat, some was particle board). It was so deep blood squished between her toes. The patterns on both feet indicate she had high arches or was perhaps hobbling through the puddles. I believe she was putting enough force on the toes of her feet to be relatively alert and able. Most, if not all, of her footprints were at the bleed-out spot just east of Johnny's head. No indication whatsoever she was taken to a wall, just that she walked into and around that deep blood spot.

If I had copies of the new CS prints Gamberg and Hagwood showed me, I'd have so much more of this figured out. Mike and Greg promised me full access <<Hagwood: "Hell, at least he asked rather than stealing this shit. Give him anything he wants">>, and we certainly discussed many aspects rightfully held back, but the last year of media attention also makes Mike's time limited to fielding what he can. Yes, incoming is far more than in the last collective 35 years. And it is imperative he attends to it with alacrity.

We got so much accomplished in the few hours I spent in PCSO's Keddie Room! Anyone willing to fund another trip so i can go back and spend a couple days photocopying documents, looking much deeper into the CS photos I learned so much from at a glance, and discussing the case over wine with those involved? This time around, we need to bankroll Princess meeting up. I think we can do two weeks for under $1700. We figured out so much of the case with access to a very small percentile of docs, so imagine if we had access to exponentially more, yes- EXPLOSIVE- documents? I can't and won't offer info on HOLDS, but we could tuck into tons of new angles that flesh out nearly every aspect by which we've been underinformed.

IImagine what they'd do if Princess and i showed up together?
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Bozdog » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:50 pm

You know where to find wine and a free place to stay !! Would love to have Princess as well.
Bozdog

Return to just speculatin'