BREAKING NEWS: New Plumas News Article Forthcoming

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Plumas News Article Forthcoming

Postby dmac » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:25 am

lynabus wrote:That hammer was BURIED.

No, I know how it was initially discovered by the detectorist. He honestly wishes he'd never found it, despite it being potentially the best break this case has had in three decades.

Even anonymous, he felt burdened by his find. Honestly, I cannot share sympathy with him, as what he did is so wonderful. I want him to feel our gratitude, but he wishes he'd never mentioned that hammer to anyone.

I can go into how it was rediscovered by the detectorist and Mike. He pointed out to Mike where he'd found- and left- the hammer, and it was right there, under a thin layer of silt. You could see the outline of the hammer through the pond water.

I'm really affected that he, after providing such monumental evidence to the case, wishes he was nonexistent. That's not how this should work out.

Please tell him and reassure him he made the right move. He knocked this case onto a new plateau.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:28 am

And he did it anonymously!

MAGIC!
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby lynabus » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:44 pm

Anonymously MAGIC!!!
To whomever you are thank you from the bottom of my heart for finding the hammer and inadvertently bringing this case to where it is now. You absolutely did the right thing. After all these years, you have finally brought a voice to Sue, John, Tina and Dana.
Wonderful!!
lynabus

Postby CuriousKitty » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:41 pm

dmac wrote:
lynabus wrote:That hammer was BURIED.

No, I know how it was initially discovered by the detectorist. He honestly wishes he'd never found it, despite it being potentially the best break this case has had in three decades.

Even anonymous, he felt burdened by his find. Honestly, I cannot share sympathy with him, as what he did is so wonderful. I want him to feel our gratitude, but he wishes he'd never mentioned that hammer to anyone.

I can go into how it was rediscovered by the detectorist and Mike. He pointed out to Mike where he'd found- and left- the hammer, and it was right there, under a thin layer of silt. You could see the outline of the hammer through the pond water.

I'm really affected that he, after providing such monumental evidence to the case, wishes he was nonexistent. That's not how this should work out.

Please tell him and reassure him he made the right move. He knocked this case onto a new plateau.

DMAC, is the hammer still being tested? I quickly scanned the forum for any updates on the testing, but I didn't see any.

And a huge Thank You to whomever found this potentially vital piece of evidence and turned it in!
The truth is rarely pure...and never simple (Oscar Wilde)
CuriousKitty

Postby dmac » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:27 pm

I spoke with Gamberg for a length of time just this afternoon.

The hammer and knife are still in for testing at the CA-DOJ labs I believe, and the 'anonymous phone call' tape, alongside several recordings of other voices related to the case believed to be possible candidates for the anonymous caller, are at FBI Quantico.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Chicago Mindy » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:31 pm

dmac wrote:I spoke with Gamberg for a length of time just this afternoon.

The hammer and knife are still in for testing at the CA-DOJ labs I believe, and the 'anonymous phone call' tape, alongside several recordings of other voices related to the case believed to be possible candidates for the anonymous caller.

You leave a forum for a few months...and look at all the movement. Dmac, I know you abhor praise but I'm heaping it onto you despite that; because you deserve it. You've kept this case alive, and done so for the right goddamn reason - not for money, or a documentary, but because you want these asshats caught.

Thank you for all you do, and every single other poster who has spent time and effort sifting through the bullshit. This thread - the article, the updates - just made my damn day.
Chicago Mindy

Postby dmac » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:57 am

reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:24 am

Another new one- looks like it was written by a shadow. What does "looks like" and "big numbers" mean? That the author has no facts to back his claims.

Keddie Murders TV special draws big numbers
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:21 am

Tonight I've been reading and watching the core of recent media attention this case has garnered in 'legit' media since March, and it's about time we award the tops of the lot with some form of accolades.

We've NEVER had to give awards to the media before, so let's come up with a name: Perhaps the CRIMELY, or the LOONIBITE OUTTA CRIME Award. Maybe the UNCRONA, to un-fuck what Rod's done to this case alone?! The SLYVESTER, since Doug may well have killed the family?

Chronologically and, for the sake of clarification, the ABSOLUTE WINNER is the first Plumas News articles by outgoing manager, Dan McDonald. He dealt a death blow to any belief the case was cold, much less that it ever had been.

Ed Pearce in Reno did the first real vid news on Keddie in decades, and I give his team 2nd place.

I'd like to hear from others not only how the case exploded in the media this year, but which sources each of you know, trust, feel handled the case- and victims- with respect and direct attention.

Regards-

dmac
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:29 am

Your comment above about DT really threw me for a loop. I thought DT probably was called by his pal for help: after in staging and other cover up. I have not thought of him as a participant in the murders?! I just figured Marty had the goods on DT and it was a big enough bundle of police corruption/ drug trafficking etc. that those involved covered this crime to save their asses. DT sure wasn't in a hurry to get there nor seemed surprised. I found this odd since a quad in Chicago still shocks sessoned cops at this lvl especially involving kids.
budrfligh

Previous

Return to keddie facts