Merry Whatever To All

Merry Whatever To All

Postby dmac » Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:26 am

I know many struggle through what is a happy period for others. I'm an atheist who commonly sees those of faith turned away at most every port of hope, and I so understand how people fall through man-made, intentional "cracks".

Many have hope and it simply evades them through these difficult weeks, where it seems all others have incoming love through family or mere friendship. Many people you know or meet on a daily basis don't have even that.

To those of us struggling through Christmas, we have a common bond.

Don't be down or discouraged. Fight on, the clouds pass no matter how big. Just yesterday... seriously...

If I told you what I went through yesterday, you'd call me a fuckup. But I am a fuckup. I dove into and through it nonetheless. An AMAZING morning.

MERRY CHRISTMAS. And a happy new year.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com

These users thanked the author dmac for the post (total 2):
bbragg (Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:02 pm) • Billyalshef (Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:47 pm)
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Merry Whatever To All

Postby leenie963 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:37 am

Dmac, you are an inspiration to many...an old soul with compassion, patience and justice driving you. You are as human as the rest of us...and we all make mistakes and soldier through it. So I'll say a prayer, toss salt over my shoulder, swing my cat and send happy, healing, healthy thoughts your way.

A Merry Christmas! Wishing the blessings of the day transcend to a better New Year for us all.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin

These users thanked the author leenie963 for the post:
Billyalshef (Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:47 pm)
leenie963

Postby dmac » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:03 pm

I walked outside yesterday morning with my London umbrella, my flashlight in my pocket, locked and loaded to my shoes.

There was three inches of snow on the ground. By the time I hit main street, it was six. I pulled foreigners from cars who couldn't speak english, much less fight over the matter.
We got three cars out on the way to work, so I called my boss saying, "I'll be fifteen minutes late based on how many cars I've unstuck", and I hung up on him because I could not hear one fucking thing he said back. At that moment, I smacked my head on the pavement. Down for the count.

My boss called back saying, "don't come in, we're sending people home" and this is where I was: the park bridge I'd crossed the night before. This is where I woke up. Fuck me soon and often, but I'm dead serious.
You must be a member of the Keddie Forum with 15 approved posts to view the files attached to this post.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:30 pm

the photo has me thinking about blood and time. The tree fell overnight, not before I crossed the bridge meer hours before. Did the weight of snow bring it down? Yeah, likely. Name the weight and when it happened. Was it snow weight? Rain weight turned to ice? The ferocity of how that dead tree became an obstacle. Was anyone hurt? Were there any public warnings ignored?

How long did it take for a dead tree to crash? No, how much weight did it take?! The tree fell, we don't know when. Ice weight is snow weight, plus wind as a major factor? It happened in hours and, within that time, whatever weight built upon it from weather surely fell off when it hit the ground. Therefore, any snow on the fallen tree accumulated AFTER it fell. Which made me think of the Keddie Murders... :ugeek:

The blood squished UP through Sue's toes. How much blood in that spot to make it possible for Sue to walk through the blood we know she did? How to prove death by bleed-out? How to understand, if a tree crashes in the woods and no human is there, it still makes a profound motherfucking sound? Oh, yeah, Sue's toes will tell most of the hanging Qs. And a tree falling makes sound, but only a moron thinks humans have some insight we fucking don't. Sound is sound. If a toad heard or didn't hear the tree fall, it makes the assholes posing the Q the fucking wankers they are. Yawping gap wankers.

We just answered a stupid Q about one hand clapping: It's called masturbation. Fuck philosophy, the real world is in deepest dogshit. Fucking give up.

Nope, not our style. Please fix my tie. We have plans to amend, and merry to extend.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby leenie963 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:19 am

And if that toad didn't bump his ass on a log, he'd have gotten farther...but he did get there eventually.

Gotta watch those noggin injuries. I once told my Dad (forever falling on his butt) to buy a helmet when out in the winter weather. His answer was "why put a hundred dollar helmet on a nickle head?" Always good to laugh at ourselves even in light of such serious matters as is this case. You are allowed to shut it off, step back and reboot...before you can no longer laugh at yourself and become so cynical you never see the good again.

Don't become that fallen tree.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin

These users thanked the author leenie963 for the post:
Billyalshef (Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:02 pm)
leenie963

Postby dmac » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:59 am

Five or six times a month I need a vacation from the horse shit of this case (at minimum two distinct cases, actually) and this forum. I statistically take a vacation two to three times a year, and this one doesn't count.

Normally, highlights show I leave after loud and disastrous bouts with assholes. I win the bouts, but lose the war, so it's of little importance. THIS YEAR, we won the war and now it's cleanup time.

Bul F-No-e, we still have idiots moping on their lack of facts.

Longtimers beanfarmed won't get this case. The surviving killers do.

Tony? You die in jail, calling your mom to save you from.... Fuck You. Dee Jay Lake? Fuck You Too. Killer Pussy.

See you ALL in the New Year! LIAR BITCHES ARE FUCKED, OXY TANKS OR NOT.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Return to other sites & off-topic threads