Photo of Dee and Tony G

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Photo of Dee and Tony G

Postby Bozdog » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:31 am

DMac, there is a photo on the FB site with Dee and Tony G. When was that taken? I remember Dee saying he never knew Tony.
Bozdog

Re: Photo of Dee and Tony G

Postby dmac » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:27 pm

Dee posted that photo on his now-defunct Facebook page on 8 May 2012, with the caption, "Good to hear from old friends the grrk and ed daily in the same week.god is awsome"

I'm certain that Deb had already called him (the time he denied knowing Tony's real or even first name, but that only knew him as "the Greek"). It's also when he said he was no longer willing to discuss the murders, as it aggravated his non-existent, BS PTSD!

Dee was already traveling up into the area across the Cali border where he would eventually buy a house (not under his own name!) and move to, but that house was still on the market when he made this post. Soon after Deb's call about the case and, in particular, his friendships with Bo and Tony, Dee put his own Quincy house up for sale (where the photo with Tony was taken), deleted his Facebook account, and bought the Oregon house, quickly leaving a town he swore he'd never leave. Not the actions of an innocent person.

It wasn't until the summer of 2013 that Deb uncovered Tony's real name. As with Dee, we contacted Tony, this time via online chat, and he very quickly hanged himself. He mentioned having gone out with Sue and her kids the day before "it happened" to gather firewood. The last time he saw them alive, he said, was when he unloaded the wood for them. I had Deb ask the loaded , "Why did they want firewood? 28 had no wood stove." Tony shut that convo down, and killed his FB account. In late 2013, Deb went public with Tony's name. It took some time, but searching Tony's name on google eventually led directly to the Keddie Murders and, within weeks, he'd quit his job without notice and moved from a town he swore he'd never leave. Not the actions of an innocent person.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Bozdog » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:50 pm

Thanks D. For some reason it was bugging me.
Bozdog

Postby leenie963 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:59 pm

Read up on this "Tony the Greek" and the 2013 Deb posts that are nothing less than amazing.

I honed in on the 'bottle collector' reference and wondered if there was a connection between TG and the man who found Tina's skull-another bottle collector. I realized after reading further and tying in Deb's posts (and a few other posts) with TG that it was nothing more than another reference to his knowledge of the murders. He was playing cat and mouse and ended up forgetting which part he was selling. Seems like an obvious snub to LE and anyone with a freakin' brain that he was intimately involved in the murders. He just couldn't help himself by opening that door only to go on denying knowledge...which imo is an admission of guilt.

I truly hope this fucker is going down with the rest.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby dmac » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:53 am

Leenie. What you've said is partially dumbass, simple work we did- and I'd say your upticks and memory melts lies told by the scumfucks we found, followed, and fucked. Well, let their own words fuck them.

Princess is the one who figured out GAREDAKIS is Tony the Greek, and that stupid cunt has been on the run- in plain sight- ever since. Princess NAILED that cunt in 20 ways from 200 directions.

The difficult trick is a few were after Tony... we knew so much about the bitch, yet didn't have his name. We knew he victimized women, was a lazy fucker, looked exactly like Avery, and was said to be in a very heated love-fest with Sue- but it took Bo's own kin to name that motherfucking piece of shit.

That's f-ing amazing in my book. Was then, still is.

Thanks, Princess!

BTW Tony said EXACTLY what he said. He's a manipulative shit who uses ANYTHING and ANYONE to get a free ride.

Give me another reason Tina was found where she was and turned in by a bottle collector in the wrong place AT THE RIGHT TIME.

Tony is connected so deeply and by every asshole in the case.

yup

Those links to his past have been mentioned endless times. Your distillation is off the mark, but why would Tony say he last saw ALL vx in their BACK YARD? If you look at the Keddie 28 cabin, the chute for a stove/chimney was in the front room, where the vx were found. Why put non-existent wood behind a cabin where, if it had a wood stove, the FRONT MOTHERFUCKING DOOR was the ONLY way to go?

TONY IS LYING.

Tony Garedakis implicates himself by poorly lying about his last interactions with the target and kids.
He lies about where he last saw them and what he did with them.

I figured out the whole "he looks exactly like Avery but is ten years older and drives a fancy new truck" lie, and it is a reverse-alibi by the guy Dee Lake said was his chauffer at the time of the murders. Figure that shit out for ye-selves, kiddies. I knew it was the same story coming from the same killers.

"We got nonexistant wood and dumped it behind their house". Tony fucked himself so badly in his remarks.

Most importantly, Tony lies about who was involved. Front and center, Tony knew them, did nothing to them, was one of the last to see them, yet knows nothing of them. Yeah, right.

Tony, we nailed you before we knew your cunt name. GAREDAKIS.

Who lies about Tony today? Look at the photos: Dee Lake. Marilyn. His dumb cunt mom. They know and love this prick yet don't know his name, even when posing with him in their front fucking yard.

TONY GAREDAKIS IS INVOLVED
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby leenie963 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:21 pm

The voluminous info here has my thoughts going in all directions. With so much already discussed and vetted in this case, as a late comer I gather info already proven to see if there is anything else to offer. The links I provided were the ones I focused on; I had read what you’ve just posted in response about this turd bucket but I didn’t go into any lengthy post of what has already been dissected.

Going with a thought of self incrimination I researched it on the forum then find it’s already been discovered years ago, so instead of hitting ‘thanks’ to the person/people who vetted the facts and held conversations with POI's, or asking myself deeper questions of what was discovered, I end up with the post like this one exposing my asshattery instead of offering something that may have been valuable.

Gotta love me though as my posts are a consistent ‘A for effort’.

Using his own words against him is what I linked so others in my newbie shoes can see it too. Marilyn did it, Marty and Dee...Bo...all of it is self incrimination.

I cannot imagine how frustrating it is for you to read posts like this one and not cringe. I do apologize DMac. I hate to be fingernails on a chalk board, yet I’m drawn to this case and desire nothing more than to see each and every one of these murderous bastards exposed and imprisoned.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Return to just speculatin'