Newbies Ask the 'Experts'

important threads and features, particularly for newbies

Re: Newbies Ask the 'Experts'

Postby Chichibcc » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:52 pm

The prevailing theory seems to be that the boys inadvertently walked into the middle of the attacks upon their arrival.

I'm not sure about Dana's bag...there was clothing scattered about, tossed around by the perpetrators (the Sharps' laundry) but that didn't include any clothing articles Dana may have brought, though.
Chichibcc

Postby dmac » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:47 pm

I happened to read this right before getting the message to call Gamberg, so I asked a bit about this stuff. At one point, Mike found a document naming who gave the boys a ride home. It's been deemed, as usual, the report was false.

I asked about any clothing of Dana's being found downstairs, or any bag of his clothes found anywhere. If his belongings were downstairs, it's a slam dunk they were already home and ran upstairs after hearing a commotion. If a bag of clothes was found upstairs, it's more likely they just arrived and walked in.

There's also a sweater and jacket found at the scene indicating the boys may have taken off items of clothing while upstairs. They were wearing several layers of outer clothing. The jacket found on the living room floor may haven been worn by Dana, while it's believed the sweater on the back of the toilet belonged to an assailant.

The only mention of a bag of clothes I recall came from a turdbag named Craig. He told us that he brought the boys home, that Dana had a paper bag with him, and that the murders were over a stolen bicycle ring. He later changed the story so that the murders were over a drug theft he Johnny and Dana pulled, using him as the unwitting driver. He also changed the sotry to say the paper bag was now a backpack. He also wavered on whether he asked/knew it was a bag of clothes.

Eyewitness accounts of the boys' movements that night fail to mention Dana carrying a bag of any kind.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby colie707 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:00 pm

Thank you guys for answering my question!
If the bag really existed .. finding it's location is important to me.
If the boys made it home before the attack started... it helps eliminate the possibility that the boys brought the killers home with them hitchhiking.
Which would more likely mean.. it's was locals. Someone who lived close enough to know the comings and goings of cabin 28

I also believe it was Martin and smartt. I find it hard to believe marde didn't know sue, I, read he was at the Meeks house after the murders, & sue was close with the meeks.

The murders were personal.. by someone, who knew no one else was coming there that night.

I also read that marilyns other son was suppose to stay over the seabolts house, but couldn't. Marde could have found out shelia wouldn't be home. It's seems like the killers took time binding, & attacking the victims... why take your time? unless you know for sure.. No man, or other men lived there to interrupt you.
Just my opinion
colie707

Postby colie707 » Sun May 01, 2016 8:48 pm

Ok... I can't stop thinking about this case. One of my biggest questions is if the boys came home first or not. I either watched or read this info somewhere... that's Dana's family has stated he wasn't really confrontational probably wouldnt have fought back. If this is true... I now believe the boys came home & unexpectedly walked into the attacks already happening.
If Dana truly didn't like to fight or anything... then do you think he would have ran up stairs w/johnny if they were downstairs when it started? He would ran away from the cabin.. not run up stairs. Right?
Ps... maybe i missed this info.. but does anyone know who's notebook was under the jacket found in living room??
colie707

Postby dmac » Mon May 02, 2016 12:53 pm

The acct of Dana being non-confrontational came from another student. It also flies in the face of information claiming the opposite: both Dana and Johnny were considered hellions. Would a passive person cause hundreds/thousands of dollars in damages to cars whose tires he slit? Injecting a cat with insulin is a very passive and happy incident.

The notebook underneath the coat next to Sue was Sheila's music notebook. Her instrument was found on the nearby table, beside the knife and hammer. It's likely the notebook and paper and instruction book were knocked off the table. Perhaps the jacket was, too. No. not the jacket.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Russo » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:55 am

Did Thomas, Crim & Bradley have any interaction prior to the murders? I haven't seen anywhere that they did... though I think I read where Thomas got hooked up with a job months later that tied in with Crimely.
Russo

Postby dmac » Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:34 pm

Rod DeCrona is the linchpin. He was PLACED in Keddie. A common criminal fuckface adopted by LE and placed on the PCSO payroll. That cumfaced bible thumper has been a lifelong criminal. Look to his dad.

I have zero doubt DeCrona Sr, a high player at Sac DOJ, placed Rod under DT's wing. Yes, these assholes already knew each other before the crimes, just as Bo knew Marty before Reno.
reach me at

These users thanked the author dmac for the post:
Russo (Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:37 pm)
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:20 pm

As pointed out by someone of import:

►►Q: How long does it take to get vetted for ANY JOB at the DOJ?

►►A: Longer than 99 days. DT took over a dept (or DEBT?) started by Bradley and DeCrona Sr. when it was supposedly impossible to be green-lit by the DOJ, particularly considering his lie-filled background.

Sylvester Sly Doug Thomas is FUCKED.

Yes, they knew each other before the murders. Look at Rod DeCrona and SD Thomas. And Don Stoy. Life-long criminals for which I now have ample strong tree limbs, and stronger rope.

Unlike those lame fucks, I don't cut necks.

I despise the Death Penalty as the racist tool it is. I want these white fuckers who perverted justice for decades all dead by rope.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:41 pm

Strap Loon's air tank to her leg and that'd decapitate her when the floor drops.

I'd like to start a thread about the Death Penalty. I know it's racist, but I feel some people should be killed. serial. Real assholes. Very few, not those on the rolls. I think TX would have a living income if they diverted their kkkilling kkkash to kkkultural kkkash.

Overall, and despite my own hatred of all involved in a systemic rape of justice in Keddie, for any state to execute a killer cements how stupid we are as a society.

I really want Loon on a rope, but I faceplant myself as against such barbaric, subversive tactics.

I want my morals to win over all of this shit.
reach me at

justice17 (Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:04 pm)
dmac
Site Admin

Postby GloomasLake » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:28 pm

OK, so this is absolutely the most complicated case I've ever heard of. The Zodiac case had nothing on Keddie. Im a newbie and even after reading about this case the one thing I don't quite understand is Dee Lakes involvement.
GloomasLake

Postby dmac » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:36 pm

Good luck on Dee. I wrote a paper on that bitch first off.

Don't jump in, this case is a whore which will take you down.

The affectations of your prior posts or logo hold no sway with this asshole.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby GloomasLake » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:51 pm

I haven't posted much because I don't want to be drawn in. There is so much to know about this case and I find myself thinking about it more often than I'd like and being drawn back to this site for answers. It's curiosity I suppose. The logo is a painting of mine, I'm an artist, unfortunately.
GloomasLake

Postby LynnieLasVegas » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:29 am

Are there any interview notes or transcripts on Albin interviews. I see several notes on the respective timelines but cannot find a full interview. There seems to be quite a bit of info they could have supplied.
ie: If the argument over music happened. And if tge phone call took place.
When and why Martin got fired.
Was his dismissal part of eradicating the drug element in Keddie.
Are they still alive?
LynnieLasVegas

Postby dmac » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:42 pm

There's a lot of dirt in the case. Pull apart one file and a pine tree is already growing in the soil this shit storm's detritus has deposited.

You mean Jan Albin, so let's make this clear. Jan Albin ran Keddie. I have much info on the families that came together and, eventually, splintered due to April 12. Jan's complex. All of cabin 25 are complex individuals. You don't see me explaining their lives or relevance to the case, despite them being the ones turning a shit pile into a working business. Ask why I've not explained the Albins and Hoagaboams. Because I see ZERO reason to disrespect their individual privacy. I'll mention Jan and the hubby as they are centric to the "Change of Music" lie.

I'm dead cert there's a full interview with Jan on file. I'm dead cert there's a ton of incredible shit we'll never see, fuck Josh's felonious thievery and molestation of this case. I have dirt but no docs.

Ask why there is a document describing who lives where in Keddie. It reads like someone scrawled it down as Jan recited a roster off the top of her head on Sunday. That, to my knowledge, is EXACTLY what it is.

Jan, to my knowledge, is still alive. Her ex is buried in a desert plot in the middle of nowhere, Nevada. Keddie broke the family, but the fractures existed prior to April.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:51 pm

PS keep painting but don't forget the canvas should not look like canvas. White is dead space. You bought and hopefully painted it with gesso, so cover it up with paint. Block, structure. Make use of the space. Blank is as blank does. NOTHING.

Last time I saw a Monet, I was floored my working copy was exactly the right size. I built the frame and stretched the canvas based on the idea the real painting "must be about this size". Dead spot on. I looked at the brush work and realized the size from his strokes.

I was at the Natl Gall in Trafalgar with what turned out to be two clueless art professors. They had no clue the canvas was reused, scraped. There was another Monet of the rail yard, and I showed them how it was a tired theme, a canvas he reused and didn't bother scraping. Clueless experts, aghast I could see what is under the paint. A guard came up to me and warned me to leave when I pointed to a particular shape beneath the paint (my arm reached way over the guard rails, totally my fault), and the "teachers" warned him off. I was kosher.

Monet is Impressionism. Impressionism takes weeks to get right, therefore Impressionism is a blatant lie. Most of it is done in a studio from memory. No Polaroids in 1876. It's my fave style- Romance meets beauty. Monet, Manet, Renoir, Morisot, Cassatt. I love the lie.
reach me at

These users thanked the author dmac for the post (total 2):
LynnieLasVegas (Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:59 pm) • bbragg (Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:19 pm)
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:08 am

Half the names are NOW-respected female ARTISTS. They were just as brilliant while their paint was drying. It took decades for male 'scholars' to see. SEXISM IN ART IS NEVER FREE SPEECH.

Look them up, you'll grow a smile. It's all too beautiful.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby LynnieLasVegas » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:52 am

Monet's Cathedrals are my favorites of his work. My first glimpse at real art was at the Queen's museum in Buckinham palace. I stood and stared at the brush stokes for hours, everyone one layed down with deliberation, the texture making the painting live. A beautiful thing. As for women, Lee Krasner should have and would have given Jackson a run for his money had it been a different time. I get the canvas, the gesso, the layers but many paintings are still incomprehensible. Artist's are crazy. I count myself among them.

These users thanked the author LynnieLasVegas for the post:
dmac (Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:09 pm)
LynnieLasVegas

Postby dmac » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:10 pm

Let's run and reign. For a brief moment may there be beauty.
reach me at

LynnieLasVegas (Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:36 pm)
dmac
Site Admin

Postby LynnieLasVegas » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:41 pm

What a great thought, it made me smile! =-))
LynnieLasVegas

Postby dmac » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:57 am

I saw Monet and all at the Nat'l Gallery. In 2000, they had a showing of Van Gogh. It wasn't the poppies or self-depictions, it was the shoes. His portrait of boots knocked me out as the most honest piece of art I've ever seen.

van-gogh-boots-1886-granger.jpg
Yes, Van Gogh is the god of Impressionism.
You must be a member of the Keddie Forum with 15 approved posts to view the files attached to this post.
reach me at

These users thanked the author dmac for the post (total 3):
dd1 (Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:28 am) • Seawolf (Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:41 pm) • LynnieLasVegas (Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:37 pm)
dmac
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to for newbies