Newbies Ask the 'Experts'

important threads and features, particularly for newbies

Re: Newbies Ask the 'Experts'

Postby dmac » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:20 am

It was at the Nat'l Gallery I saw Picasso. 45 minutes and two docents to drag my chin off the floor. That man is GOD. Pablo Picasso is my hero.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby LynnieLasVegas » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:32 am

dmac wrote:It was at the Nat'l Gallery I saw Picasso. 45 minutes and two docents to drag my chin off the floor. That man is GOD. Pablo Picasso is my hero.

I bet, our first political painter. I am jealous. I have always wanted to see Guernica in person.
LynnieLasVegas

Postby dmac » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:38 pm

Man, wouldn't that be a blast up the ass! 60 yards of paint and love. That's an installment, not a borrow.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:41 pm

Art is alive. Just ask the idiot off the street who confronted Truth. It pulses, it breathes by the new faces who encounter and realize. IT.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby LynnieLasVegas » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:19 pm

Art is alive.
The story of Guernica, the painting, tells an amazing story. Picasso and his friend Braque were both emotionally devistated by the war and it's carnage. Among it's messages were the senselessness of war crimes and later in it's placement a lust for freedom. Picasso in my mind is the father of true political freedom (unlike the messages of the church) in art. All that is what makes us alive is represented in his work.
Art is alive!
And I really love guitar player. :-)
LynnieLasVegas

Postby LynnieLasVegas » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:27 pm

Also, after reading this site for hours on end and crimes like it, I have to say I am really glad we still can see the beauty and love in art. We would all be lost without it. As for seeing Guernia in person, ah what I wouldn't do for even a few minutes. I guess it's on my bucket list, that and Rome. Raphael and Carravaggio to start. Ah dreaming!
LynnieLasVegas

Postby dmac » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:00 pm

Dreaming? My ass! PLOTTING!

Yesterday I was involved in a brief dream. I was unconscious by a street in Spain, possibly Italy. Maybe South France. A cop woke me up, tapped me on the nose with his boot. As soon as I woke up I was in a gutter in town. It was kinda like Pete Townshend's WHO ARE YOU. Show me you can walk and you can go home alone.

The cop asked me if I had a job.

"I can play guitar."
reach me at

These users thanked the author dmac for the post:
LynnieLasVegas (Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:03 pm)
dmac
Site Admin

Postby LynnieLasVegas » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:02 pm

Too cool!
LynnieLasVegas

Postby dmac » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:15 pm

Put away $10, $50 to your Rome fund. It's no longer a dream once you make it real. Open a savings account. Call it ROAM.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:21 pm

Roma!
reach me at

LynnieLasVegas (Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:07 am)
dmac
Site Admin

Postby LynnieLasVegas » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:07 am

That's a great plan...plot!
I could go to the catacombs.
Creepy yet adorned beautifully.
LynnieLasVegas

Postby LynnieLasVegas » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:52 pm

Is is possible that the various recently evicted tenants of Keddie blamed the Sharp family for their situation. It might further the argument that Sue was destroying M&M marriage. Loss of employment and shelter would certainly stress a relationship. The Sharps were fairly new residents, the parties could have assumed rightly or wrongly that Sue was the catalyst. If it caused a reduction in drug revenue you can see how all the parties would conspire to sweep it away or turn a blind eye. I tried finding a thread about this but presume that there is a lack of evidence to make this anything other than speculation. Is there any whispers that any of the Sharps went to the Albins or LE to complain even if it was not true. Blaming other people for their problems is what these people did so it seems that finding a scapegoat for the job loss and eviction is right up their alley. Even a small remark could have been considered narcing.
LynnieLasVegas

Postby LynnieLasVegas » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:58 pm

And to add.
Narcs get what they deserve seems to have been the mentality then and now. Even if this was only a small part of the reason for the crime it would be a better rationalization than the killers were just psycho child killers. Maybe people that may have had some knowledge kept quiet because of that mentality. Just a thought, probably not an original one :)
LynnieLasVegas

Postby Dogfur » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:23 am

LynnieLasVegas wrote:Is is possible that the various recently evicted tenants of Keddie blamed the Sharp family for their situation. It might further the argument that Sue was destroying M&M marriage. Loss of employment and shelter would certainly stress a relationship. The Sharps were fairly new residents, the parties could have assumed rightly or wrongly that Sue was the catalyst.

This is an under-discussed topic given my very limited knowledge and understanding of the case. I've been meaning to post in the 'Speculation-Drugs' thread about this very thing. I think the path of "Sue complained about the drug situation in Keddie" has a lot of wheels, and all of them lead down a racetrack with a checkered flag held by former cabin 28 resident and hypnotist/marriage counselor Sheriff Sylvester D. Thomas. If Sue (as a concerned parent of two admittedly at-risk teenagers) was to complain about an unsafe environment it would be to the landlord Albins or the SHERIFF OF PLUMAS COUNTY AND FORMER CABIN 28 RESIDENT Sylvester D. Thomas. Did Keddie suddenly blossom into a hive of scum & villainy after the Sharps took occupancy of 28 in November of 1980? What was Sly's relationship w/Frankmike & Martell, Karl & Michelle, let alone Marderer & Loon prior to the Sharps' Keddie residency? As the previous occupant of Cabin 28 AND SHERIFF Of PLUMAS COUNTY it seems there are some loose ends about how Keddie 'swang' in the days leading up to the Albins evicting Mr. Davis, Mr. Kautzer, and (presumably) the illustrious Smartt family for slangin' droogs in the Keddie area. What was the Albins' relationship with the hypnotist/therapist SHERIFF OF PLUMAS COUNTY as a tenant at surrounded-by-drug-traffic Cabin 28 before the brutal killing of 3 people, and disappearance of a frail minor girl?
Dogfur

Postby Dogfur » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:35 am

Also - art is very much alive, and needed by all. The world is a better place when we nurture it, and search for expression of common feelings through different mediums.

The expression of human compassion in Guernica lives in all of us in its' basic traits, this website is a damn good example.

These users thanked the author Dogfur for the post:
Seawolf (Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:51 pm)
Dogfur

Postby dmac » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:40 am

Jan Albin appears to be the catalyst for the evictions of Frank Davis / Martel in 13, and Matosich / Kautzer in 15. Their being drug pushers was quoted by PCSO as the cause for their removals from Keddie. However, if Jan was, indeed, having an affair with Doug Thomas then evicting the dealers (who were Doug's own neighbors when he lived in 28) would logically run counter to DT's own protection of these same scum.

Marty's firing was allegedly also Jan's move, but Marty's crappy job performance and bizarre behavior would be the true cause. That rent of 26 was included as partial job payment, his eviction was already announced or pending. Those in 13 & 15 were both friends with Marty, but were supposedly gone at the end of March. I don't see Sue as the type that would complain about neighbors, particularly considering she was so withdrawn as a person and as a parent. Why would she care if her neighbors were pushers- and there's no info on whether she knew.

There's no info on any accusations Sue had anything to do with evictions of those around her. But Keddie was a very high-overturn community. Jan had a history of evicting those who kept strays or wouldn't keep the yard presentable. We do have murmurs of Marty complaining about Jan, as well as what he was saying about Sue, but he complained about Jan being a bitch who fired him, and Sue being a bitch who was interfering in his marriage.
reach me at

Dogfur (Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:46 pm)
dmac
Site Admin

Postby LynnieLasVegas » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:42 pm

I had never entertained the idea that the Sheriff and Mrs. Albin had a thing. I have seen so little info on her and she would hold so much relevant information. It irritates me. I guess I am like so many people wanting to find reason in a unreasonable act. Being a bitch is just not enough reason to kill four people. You can hear in Marty's voice how much he despised Mrs. Albin and his misogyny. I also keep thinking about the photo that they used of Tina. Did they use that one because they thought she was involved? I see a beautiful little girl resigned to a life of pain, betrayal and sadness. Her eyes are haunted and it breaks my heart. I have seen similar photos in my family but we got to grow up and experience trust and love. Such a sad, sad story.
LynnieLasVegas

Postby dmac » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:18 pm

The rumors of a tryst between DT and Jan have been around for some time. It's not been mentioned much, if at all, on the site, but a wide variety of sources have offered up that info. It's that variety, and veracity, of sources that raise the story above mere rumor.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby LynnieLasVegas » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:39 pm

Thanks Dmac for the clarification.
One more question for the experts;
I know you think Tina was killed in the cabin and taken for staging purposes. I am wondering if her death may have been a more passive murder. She may have been bound and gagged and allowed to expire either in a closed space or in the mountains somewhere. This is no less horrific and possibly more so due to the duration. It goes with the idea that they, in their minds would not kill a child.
Thanks!
LynnieLasVegas

Postby LynnieLasVegas » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:48 pm

"If you want to really hurt you parents, and you don't have the nerve to be gay, the least you can do is go into the arts. I'm not kidding. The arts are not a way to make a living. They are a very human way of making life more bearable. Practicing an art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow, for heaven's sake. Sing in the shower. Dance to the radio. Tell stories. Write a poem to a friend, even a lousy poem. Do it as well as you possible can. You will get an enormous reward. You will have created something."
Kurt Vonnegut
A Man Without a Country
LynnieLasVegas

PreviousNext

Return to for newbies