Princess Fund

Please read- it's not directly related to the case.

Princess Fund

Postby dmac » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:36 pm

As you may have read on this thread, Princess is going through a very difficult time. Her contributions to this case in her research and access to information cannot be overestimated. It's proved devastating to the killers and accomplices.

I ask that we support her as much as possible.

Here's the text of her message:

Hi Everyone. I just wanted to let everyone know that my Best Friend and boyfriend just got diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer. It started in his esophagus spread to his stomach liver, and a lesion in his brain. Very Overwhelming right now.

As you can imagive the bills etc are piling up. Terry has some of the greatest family I have ever met. I am asking anybody and everybody to please help him and his family, whether it be by prayer or financial. I am posting a link to Terry's go fund me acct. Thank you

https://www.gofundme.com/2c4mxfjz
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Princess Fund

Postby dntblvu » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:55 pm

How is princess?
dntblvu

Postby 19100005 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:33 am

Yes. How is Princecess? She has not been on the forum for months. I hope she is doing okay.

Postby dmac » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:00 am

She's doing okay. She's still dealing with getting through the cancer treatments, and her house burned down at Christmas, so it's been hectic but she seems to be holding up better than most could. I speak with her every couple of weeks, and we're still trying to figure out a viable way to get to Plumas together.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Return to HELP PRINCESS