Dee Lake: Pick a Number between Three and X

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Re: Dee Lake: Pick a Number between Three and X

Postby dmac » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:29 pm

Right, he was as much "retired military" as GW Bush.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Zoe » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:25 pm

He even has it on his Facebook page that he's retired military! Why this lie all over the place? I mean, I know he's nothing but a liar, but what's his angle?
Zoe

Postby dmac » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:18 pm

Dee Jay Lake has spent the majority of his life disgracing true servicemen. His claims of military PTSD come from working as a clerk on a repair boat docked for years in San Diego bay. During a stint as a pencil-pusher on another boat, it spent a week near action in which it was fired upon briefly twice, never coming near true danger. His PTSD is just as false as Marty's. As a faux "vet counselor", he canvassed Plumas and FRC looking for ex-military to "advise". God knows Marty wasn't the only ass he tried to hook up with false claims of the newly designated benefits for PTSD.

He was a nurse-maid for a time, doing home care chores for the infirm in Plumas. Can you imagine a loved-one of yours being "cared for" by that ruthless pig? Then try this on for size. When researching his military background, I found a reunion for crew of a ship he was on. In the reunion announcement, Dee was listed as 'Chaplain'! What's worse, I found he'd been ordained by some bizarre cult in... wait for it... RENO.

When Dee skipped town, moving from Q to Oregon, one of the first times he showed up in the local papers (he usually appears in relation to vet gatherings) was being ordained by a now-dead god geek at a bizarre little church. Fittingly, the 'church' was housed in a Quonset hut.

His hobbies include what is perhaps an homage to the Loonibi: As a member of a local Pimped Ride club, he's their DJ for events. I don't find it the least bit funny that he changes from classic rock to country when the event winds down.

Dee has for decades vomited his bile all over the reputations of real Vets. He's a liar, a coward, a shyster, a limp dick of a man, and a blight on humankind.

For the interests of this forum, he's just another sick bastard murderer. That he did so while hiding behind his false military boasts and fake gods comes as no surprise- it's just further evidence of his guilt, and low scum can flow.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:26 pm

Homage to the Loonibie and perhaps a secret pleasure in the irony.
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:52 pm

I should repeat / clarify another large fact I've not properly credited to its origin. In a nutshell, I rightfully believe outing the source would kill any further info coming from same. But as the source is one of the biggest pigs in Doug Thomas' sty, I believe the merit in outing him outweighs the slight chance this inbred jackass would be again willing to step on his own dick by talking to me in future.

Rod DeCrona has twice been credited for stating PCSO impounded Dee Lake's car in order to destroy evidence connecting Dee, Loon, Marty, Bo, et al, to the dumping/staging of Tina's corpse at Camp Eighteen. The first time he stated it was years ago. I'll have to find my notes, but it was either on-camera or intentionally off-camera, like one of those things people want to boast or shock you with but intentionally, dramatically, 't must be off the record'. He said it to one of Josh's team. The way it was explained to me is that Rod was very talkative and it's one of many jewels Josh chose to leave on the cutting room floor (in favor of utter bullshit from psychics?!) When Rod said it, it took my source by utter surprise and he was asked to repeat it and clarify. Which he did: Dee Lake's car was taken impounded by PCSO and intentionally destroyed.

Rod repeated the story years later with some provocation by me. Princess and I were working furiously together for many, many months. I would call people to discuss the case, she would call some of the same people and other people to see what they said when approached with her southern charm and the Boubede name as a badge of credibility. Sometimes we called people together, which is difficult to explain. But I'll try.

I use a program which allows me to connect with friends and even take over their computer in a Admin capacity, with their approval. The program is used for networking, even for conferencing. I mainly use it to fix other computers. With Princess, I used it to completely fuck the tiny heads of major assholes like Dee Lake, Tony G, and Rod DeCrona. In the case of Rod, I connected to Princess' puter and listened as she conversed with him. I would then type in questions for her to ask as the conversation developed. In this specific instance, I had her ask something like, "Do you recall PCSO taking Dee's green station wagon into evidence and turning it into a paperweight?" At first he denied it, but the fact I'd asked it in a joking manner allowed the opportunity to ask the same question again with more specific wording.

On the second try, he replied, "Oh, yes. I do seem to remember something like that taking place." His half-assed half-lie not only confirmed the story I'd been told by one of Josh's team, but confirmed DeCrona's insistence this act of outright police corruption took place on his watch. The inference both times was that PCSO deliberately destroyed evidence linking the killers to the kill.

Believe it or not, his account falls in line with the bizarre disappearance of Dee's car and the outright lies Dee has told about it's whereabouts. I was able to confirm the car was fairly new by matching it up with photos of 78-79 era ford fairmont family trucksters. He would still be making payments on that car in 81, so why does Dee not have a sufficient explanation for it's 1981 disappearance? One of his lies was he had no memory of what happened to the car he was still paying for. Another version is he sold it to someone who outright denied ever buying so much as a blow job from the spunk punk.

What do we know? Dee's nearly new ford fairlane wagon disappeared shortly after he used it to transport Tina's body to Camp Eighteen. Rod DeCrona, describing Dee's wagon as "the evidence car", then repeatedly states, in accounts years apart, that PCSO impounded and destroyed Dee's car. What it adds up to is Rod's only known truthful account of PCSO behavior is one of the biggest bombshells in the entire bombshell-riddled case,
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:04 pm

Something popped out at me during my Dee review, Marty said they had 30 pieces of evidence linking him to the murders.
Not sure where this tidbit is going to lead me too, but it's headed to the official evidence list atm
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:02 pm

When considering Dee, consider what a terrible liar he is, and that he has a direct hand of participation in the murders.

"One thing I know about Marty is he couldn't do it"
"What I learned (in school) is than anybody can do anything"

"I loaned Marty my car so they could put the battery into Marilyn's car" (her car was up on blocks!)
"I didn't have a car at the time, so me and my boy were hitch-hiking. We almost went into Keddie that night. Well we did but didn't get so far as Marty's. I went to my friend Mike's house cuz he sometimes gave me rides"

About Dee's rifle, which he and all the other killers not only knew wasn't used in the murders, but could not fit in Dee's car like he or ANY of the others claimed:

"Marty looked but said he didn't have it. Bo, it turns out, had found it under the seat, and hidden it under the couch [in 26]. I went & got it that [Saturday] morning"

How, when he said he had no car, was it SO important he retrieve it that morn he walked with his kid (or got a ride), then spent the day in Quincy, and were walking home sat night, all the while carrying that 22 rifle that he knows wasn't used as a murder weapon hours later? If we thought there were too many eyewitnesses for J&D on Sat, surely tenfold more recall seeing Dee, his son, and that goddamned rifle.

When considering the "30 pieces of evidence" line, don't bother with the contradictions Dee has from prior or later accounts. Look solely at contradictions within that telling. Remember Dee is lying, and very poorly. Anything different from what we know he knows is, therefore, a lie. You'll find many of the lies tie together with others, yet don't interweave with other lies.

Then there's "30 pieces of evidence" line, followed by "Get on the bus, Gus". We know LE had voluminous evidence against them. Hell, that car alone must have held scores against the main killers- including Dee. He knows this, and is first saying Marty couldn't have done it, quickly followed by Marty's own admission he had. The number of pieces of evidence Dee mentioned is immaterial, as the innocent have no evidence to leave behind. Ask Dee how many pieces of evidence makes a killer guilty. Evidently quite few, as he says he told a man he knew to be innocent, "hop on the bus".

We don't know what happened to Marty after he threatened Wade in lock-up, only that Wade was debriefed and said very damning things against Marty, further solidifying Marty's threats were an admission of guilt in the 28 killings.

We know from reports we're aware of that Marty was not seen again in Plumas. We know the thick rumors, some from reasonably credible sources, that Marty was Rambo'd out of Plumas: made by LE to get out of town. We know he was next seen with Bo at the Arcade Hotel in Klamath Falls. Bo had been the proverbial Gus, either leaving town on the day of the interviews, or the following day, the 15th. We know Wade gave Bo that ride to the bus stop in Quincy. Who gave Marty that ride, and the ticket?!

LE, DT, or Dee?
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:29 pm

I can't recall if I ever posted this. Dee Lake loves him some classic gas guzzlers- expensive tastes for a guy who gave up his station wagon to avoid a murder rap! Well, he belongs to some muscle car club in Brookings, OR.

Perhaps in homage to the as-yet unsubstantiated music fight in the Back Door that night, Dee plays dee-jay for the club at their 'festivities'.

Note how this limp-dicked fuck-nut doesn't even have his equipment plugged in:

Disco_Dee.jpg
You must be a member of the Keddie Forum with 15 approved posts to view the files attached to this post.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Previous

Return to keddie facts