The bent knife

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Re: The bent knife

Postby budrfligh » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:17 pm

Is a blood map available for review? I could have missed it. I also have questions about the blood typing done back then if at all. I'm still curious about this evidence. I'm not interested in the pictures of the victims. Just some written evidence or such would be fantastic.
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:44 pm

There's this old boy:

http://www.keddie28.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=518

But perhaps more impressive is the interactive 3D imagery, found on this thread. This is perhaps the best current example of the layout of blood patterns, from the POV of standing between where Johnny and Dana were placed:

http://www.dermandar.com/p/atoupZ
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:56 am

In the intervening years since I posted on this thread, I've learned a lot. At the time, I hadn't figured out much of the postmortem damage, or that at least one surviving boy was forced to participate in (at a minimum) postmortem damage / staging.

The hesitation wounds were from a child being forced to stab bodies. The choice of knife didn't matter, as a kid was using it on corpses. The real damage had already been done, and everyone was dead. It was discarded next to Johnny because he was the last person it was used on, and it bent on his ribs.

More here.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Previous

Return to keddie facts