Deep LE involvement UNMASKED: Bobby Lake

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Deep LE involvement UNMASKED: Bobby Lake

Postby dmac » Wed May 10, 2017 7:02 pm

Boubede. DeSantis. Bobby Lake.

Who are these people? Why did Crimely question Bo about a BOBBY LAKE ID card?

The "Bobby Lake" ID expired in 1979, yet Bo told Crimely he hung onto it as he couldn't afford a 13 cent stamp as an on-the-road man whose entire business is purportedly through phone calls and the USPS? Bo hung onto an EXPIRED ID because it was HIS ID. Crimely knew the ID expired TWO FULL FUCKING YEARS BEFORE THE MURDERS, and they let the -9 year old cop from chicago GO. This hound can't hunt.

Ask Princess, she told us years back Bo DEMANDED he be named "Bobby Lake", his closest family were only to refer to him as "Bobby Lake". It's how he signed mail, shuffled drugs. Bobby fucking Lake.

Something Aus and I touched upon years ago was a fake cop corporation in Florida. We split directions; I believe she followed the Garganos up to the NYC mob, while I went back to Chicago. Actually, "Bobby Lake" was birthed in Florida.

In fact, we both abandoned investigating the Fla fucks who supported Bo for decades.

A couple shitty Chi-city pigs moved to FLA and began a shitload of inter-connected scams. They sold fake badges, fake credentials from fake police/fire academies. They made big bucks by selling fake ads in fake publications that were never printed. In other words, they started the very business Bo claimed as his job on 4/14/81.

That's why Bo was busted doing all those fake cop scams: he was taught the game by the fucked Chicago pigs who started it all. Bo was in deep with the cops who started the carny/cop scams. Selling fake tickets to benefit non-existent charities in non-existent publications in non-existent circuses.

Boubede/Gargano were an ongoing arm of this scam; The Gargano arm of the family is still running carnivals, legitimacy unchecked. They view this site on a DAILY BASIS.

"Bobby Lake" and "John DeSantis" were both Bo. Fake IDs. Given to him by ex-Chicago pigs. BO WAS ON THEIR PAYROLL.

Yeah, this is getting a tad ugly and complicated,

If you want my research, even the names of the pigs involved, it will follow shortly. Aus knows her tip of this iceberg. She can confirm we were on this in 2011. And we both fucked up, lost the trail.

NOTHING about Keddie says Bo was part of it, a set-up. I still believe Keddie left Bo's pin-prick dick in the breeze, but he had no interest and only wanted out, and he was only protected because the cops over Plumas were doing CYA. Bad LE involved in the Keddie Koverup didn't give a single fuck about the victims or the killers. Korrupt Keystones had to protect "business as usual": Drugs. Money. POWER.

Hats Off to Valley Flyer, Biff Broadway from Sac of Shitmento. One of the last things he said to me is "follow the money". Money is a mere bastard whore of power, but Biff was riding the right rails before I ever hopped on.

Keddie Wye, Biff.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Deep LE involvement UNMASKED: Bobby Lake

Postby dmac » Wed May 10, 2017 7:53 pm

For those of you not paying attention, Bo is now directly tied to top, disgraced, Chicago cops who began their Florida shenanigans in the late 50s- the same exact time Rini and "Red" 'Waterfall' Larner fucked the pup. By 1981, Bo's scam was widely disgraced and known by LE. By 1989, he got busted IN CHICAGO puling the same fucking scam birthed there in the 40s. And he got off scot-free. And he "died"?

BULL FUCKING SHIT.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

A bit about Chenault.

Postby dmac » Wed May 10, 2017 8:04 pm

I was in contact with former workers of Chenault, the carnival scammers Bo and Marty ran to after Klamath. Mr Chenault's landlady described him as a likeable loser who paid his rent on-time and often set up games of high-stakes poker, causing violence which led her to evict him. My newspaper research describes Chenault as a liar who has no explanation as to why his charity carnival services are a fraud.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby IPO » Wed May 10, 2017 8:52 pm

I'll be honest, this whole case has lost me. Don't get it. Sue and her kids were really just regular people. Poor, but Sue really didn't seems to be a threat in any way to anyone, The drama and intrigue if all these players: why? Doesn't make any sense to me. If Sue was not killed that night, I just don't see why it would have affected anyone's life in Keddie, not Marty, not Bo, not Marilyn, and not LE. She was nobody, She was a mother who was overwhelmed raising five kids. She wasn't in anybody's face. She was just getting by, if some psychopaths had wanted to kill someone, there were all kinds of people wandering around from party to party. Yes, she was killed, but I am skeptical of all the mob and LE connections. For what reason? What did she have that anyone could have possibly wanted. She certainly didn't seem to have a personality that rubbed people the wrong way, She was almost like a non person, Heck she even returned to her abusive husband. He threw her out.
IPO

Postby dmac » Wed May 10, 2017 9:16 pm

There is no logic, no facts, to explain "motive" in murder. Sue, Dana, Johnny, Tina prove nothing we think, write, or say will ever represent the stupidity behind their deaths.

IPO, I've connected Bo to the mafia, yet not once have I claimed Bo's involvement in Keddie has jack shit to do with mafia.

Were exposing a coverup BIGGER than the murders. HELLO?

Show an example where you believe I expressed otherwise. I believe Bo accidentally got caught up in Marty's and Loon's fucked lives.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Wed May 10, 2017 9:47 pm

I also believe Marty and Bo were fuckmates. Marty looked up to Bo, as a Daddy-figure he always longed for.

April 11, Marty's fake MILITARY bday, used as an excuse.

Shades and suits happened. Marty wanted to prove himself to Bo, which is exactly why 28 went sideways to murder. Bo was an accidental instigator, and his main contribution was "kill anything that moves" and the staging- which Marty openly ridiculed to Crimely. And the BOYS were off-topic because of Justin. Which Marty admitted to and mocked.

Dudes, Dudettes,it's Loon. Biggest living culprit.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Wed May 10, 2017 11:10 pm

one last thing, IPO. Sue was never killed in your alter-world, right? It makes no sense. No reason, no call, wow it fucks the mind.

I still struggle with how it never fucking happened. I struggle with the nearly-identical wounds Johnny and Sue suffered, never before mentioned on a forum because it never could happen. Unlike you, I'm kinda stuck trying to figure out how Sue and Johnny suffered nearly identical wounds nobody's spoken of publicly. I'm kinda stuck knowing these murders actually fucking happened.

IPO, if I ever "get" this, I'm the most dangerous asshole on the planet.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Cheshire » Thu May 11, 2017 3:23 am

Or the most endangered. Be careful.

There have always been 2 separate major threads here: the murders and the coverup/s, and while the 2 obviously have common elements, they are in most ways completely unrelated.
Cheshire

Postby leenie963 » Thu May 11, 2017 3:29 am

IPO wrote:I'll be honest, this whole case has lost me. Don't get it. Sue and her kids were really just regular people. Poor, but Sue really didn't seems to be a threat in any way to anyone, The drama and intrigue if all these players: why? Doesn't make any sense to me. If Sue was not killed that night, I just don't see why it would have affected anyone's life in Keddie, not Marty, not Bo, not Marilyn, and not LE. She was nobody, She was a mother who was overwhelmed raising five kids. She wasn't in anybody's face. She was just getting by, if some psychopaths had wanted to kill someone, there were all kinds of people wandering around from party to party. Yes, she was killed, but I am skeptical of all the mob and LE connections. For what reason? What did she have that anyone could have possibly wanted. She certainly didn't seem to have a personality that rubbed people the wrong way, She was almost like a non person, Heck she even returned to her abusive husband. He threw her out.

I completely understand what you are saying about the victims, especially Sue. Concurring with your post, I think we have to agree that Sue was the target. Her autopsy and crime scene backs that idea. So now we come to why...why kill a struggling young woman raising five kids on less than a shoestring? IMO due to half assed interviews by LE, Marty and Bo were lying their asses off. Why? Because they were involved. Why again? I truly think Loon was the antithesis that fueled Marty's rage. Bo was incidental; imo he didn't see these murders coming and once he was in, he went with it. He helped clean the mess with his connections to corrupt LE. Bo had major juice and he utilized it in this cover up.

I think that is why DMac and Ausgirl and Princess have followed this trail to the end...as it should be. Follow the facts, follow the connections and you might find how this cover up evolved. It's not James Bondish to me when I think of it in this way. It makes sense.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby dmac » Thu May 11, 2017 4:40 am

To the contrary, I think we've proved Bo was a fraidy-cat cunt. By 1981, he was still doing the same scams that had peaked by 1967. Bo had NO JUICE in 81, which is exactly why the dumb fuck was sleeping on another dumb fuck's couch.

Read his interview with Crimely. He was peeing his pants.

I believe, YES, Bo saw blood coming on Sunday and took over where Marty proved his stomach was too small for his eyes. The quantity of death and staging is Bo.

This is not a mob hit, just a mob wannabe fuckup living on another fuckup's couch.

Marty was pals with the past resident of 28, Doug Thomas. Marty had the pull, Bo was Jack Fucking Zero. Marty's man-love of DT was their pass to Klamath. Bo already told LE he had a love nest at the Arcade Hotel, Room 503. Marty joined him there, continuing to see his therapist in Reno for a full month. Marty sent his two letters to Loon from 503, not Keddie.

Please recall, Wade took Bo to the bus stop on 4/14. Marty stuck around and mocked/threatened everyone until he got the Rambo Ride at the end of April. Bo was just around the corner, across state lines, at 503 the ENTIRE TiME. Who the fuck do you see RUNNING from Keddie first... Bo or Marty?

MORON!

Loon RAN to the Meeks before EITHER, and she's a main killer.

Her intel was immediately spread thru the likes of Phil, who couldn't stay sober long enough to prove his lies came from Loon at the Meeks.

As for the cover-ups, hey yeah it has NOTHING to do with the killers, much less the victims. This is crooked pigs protecting their own gravy. DT and DOJ were pure pork. Stoy? Puke! DeCrona was PLACED in Plumas. That was 100% a fix.

I said this way back in 2011. The only thing changing is opinion.

BTW, a cop is a cop. A crooked cop is a pig. Gam & Greg are cops. Smell the swine?
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby duffyman » Thu May 11, 2017 5:14 am

dmac wrote:I also believe Marty and Bo were fuckmates. Marty looked up to Bo, as a Daddy-figure he always longed for.

What I can't figure out is why Bo continued to hang with Marty after all this went down. As big an unneeded screw up as this thing was, why would he want to continue to hang with such a loser? I guess Bo really needed the ego boost of having someone look up to him after being such a minor player in the mob for all those years.
duffyman

Postby dmac » Thu May 11, 2017 5:51 am

Bo adored the attention. Answered.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby ghetto spaghetti » Thu May 11, 2017 6:20 am

Long time lurker here, new poster. I have this picture in my head of Keddie, residents who might not be in danger of becoming rocket scientists, but are harmless enough. Ordinary people, struggling to make ends meet, right? Not so different from any other residential area on the planet. Doing the best they can to survive, ordinary daily struggles that might or might not include substance abuse issues. Yeah, just like any other neighborhood.

Except that one guy who lives next door. Old guy, seems like he's seen harder times, broken down, sleeping on a friend's couch. Who they hell would've ever thought in that little community that he's got mob ties, now apparently tied to a dirty cop racket on the other side of the country that's been operating for the better part of 40 years? Just goes to show you never really know who's living next door.

But my question is, do you think the dirty Keddie cops had any knowledge of Bo's dealings with the dirty Chicago cops? Like, could it have been one of those dirty blue brother things that other dirty cops knew about, even all the way in Keddie? Seems unlikely, really, but I never fully understood why there was this cover up in the first place. I need to re-educate myself there.

Lastly, I agree with the above poster about watching your ass. Not all lurkers are harmless, yo. And you've opened up a big ass can of worms that someone ain't gonna like. Not sure what the concealed carry laws are where you live, but might be worth a looky loo. And thanks for all you do for this case. Sincerely.
ghetto spaghetti

Postby dmac » Thu May 11, 2017 11:18 am

No. I don't think PCSO knew of Bo's bg. The names and shady dates Bo dropped in the Crimely interview went NOWHERE. He said he was in the USAF at age -9, ffs.

Furthermore, I don't think CA-DOJ were in Keddie to cover for Bo. CA-DOJ mafia agents had no fucking clue, much less care, as to who Boubede was. This was not a mafia issue, this was an issue of corrupt cops failing miserably at covering their own asses.

This was CYA on a grand scale. These were drug dealing pigs out to do only ONE THING: protect their fucked asses.

I just barely uncovered why Bo was Bobby Lake. Crim, Bradley, DT, Stoy, DeCrona never gave a single fuck. Ask them now about that name and they'd be clueless, just like Sue being on the couch. They simply never fucking cared. They had nothing to do with law enforcement or community. They are users.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Dogfur » Thu May 11, 2017 11:55 am

Let's not forget Bo screws up - alot. As Dmac has pointed out, his post-Marderer party interview was not exactly organized crime slick. I'll assume his Chicago handlers booted him out for years of these types of events, and Vegas was the best excuse or least turbulent exit. I'd love to know what scam got him booted from the voliminous halfway houses and couches in Vegas to smaller Reno, where he hooked up with his family's old carny pal Marty. Because that couch in a cabin an hour & a half away was so groovy.
Dogfur

Postby dmac » Thu May 11, 2017 12:21 pm

Cheshire & IPO, two of my mostest favorites, posting back-to-back?

Here's a more thorough reply. When I said "if I ever get this, I'll be the most dangerous asshole on the planet" I meant one single thing:

I'd have to understand the reason, the insanity, behind the murders. An impossible feat only a madman could claim.

And, ABSOLUTELY, this has always been two parallel threads: The murders, the coverups. With common factors: Killers and kunt kops were pals, in bed with drugs. And each participant had their own complicated motives. And no one person has a single motive. It's shit stew. A person so fucked as to get into this shit has a buffet of bad ideas and motives at their disposal.

Only a fucking moron looks for a clean motive. Which is why lessers such as the kmix kunts have been banned. Crim's motives weren't completely foreign to Bradley, but they certainly were not consistent. Bo and Marty were besties for YEARS after the murders, yet their interviews showed they didn't hold truck with each other during their killing spree. And, wow, look into Loon's version of events. Glance at Justin's. They were all holding weapons.

It's kinda funny that nobody was on the same team. They held alliances to get them through. Same goes with what's been uncovered. So many doubters claim I'm the antichrist, yet they use the info I developed and delivered to misinterpret their own fractured fairy tale. I get massive pleasure from that fact.

IPO, Chesh, I thank you both for staying involved. And trust me, this case is miles and continents and decades away from harming me. I'm already dead, so I'm bullet-proof!
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby leenie963 » Thu May 11, 2017 12:30 pm

dmac wrote:To the contrary, I think we've proved Bo was a fraidy-cat cunt. By 1981, he was still doing the same scams that had peaked by 1967. Bo had NO JUICE in 81, which is exactly why the dumb fuck was sleeping on another dumb fuck's couch.

I defer to your knowledge of course. I know I know, shit in one hand wish in the other. Yep, Loon took first flight alright. Juice can last a long time, especially late 70's early 80's Vegas--least it was that way when I lived there. I'm wondering how Bo can be a fraidy-cat cunt yet do most of the damage and cover up to the victims due to Marty's inability to finish what he/she/they started. That's one cold son of a bitch. If Chicago LE was paying Bo, I think that is quid pro quo, lying bastards or not. Juicy juice, even if it is tainted pig blood -is power. My point with IPO: Bo's time with skirting with mob players/culture, on the payroll with corrupt Chicago LE, with Keddie local yokel LE drug trafficking as it was during the time of the murders allowed them to get away with it.

Also do be careful as the others have stated. Just watch your back, mkay?

ps In Ohio window pane was blotter not even the size of half a postage stamp, with lines that quartered it where you are to cut it making it look like a window pane. ( picture a square with a + on it) You only took a quarter hit, take more than that you'd be in trouble.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby dmac » Thu May 11, 2017 12:51 pm

It's interesting. Chicago cops were in bed with the mob all along, so their version of 'law enforcement' was always based on graft and CYA, never about civic duty.

I think morons like Bo and Rini, and smartt fux like Larner, saw it differently, as they never lied behind a badge: they simply bought them.

So the punchline is a few pigs skip Chicago for FLA and make massive donuts by flaunting their false power and position. They used fucks like Bo to sell fake badges, and Bo had a couple on him when fake pigs busted him in Keddie. So many intricate circles connecting, but unconnected.

Another obvious joke: we're spinning donuts while pigs laugh. Not so funny, since we hit paydirt and DT is shitting his Grampers.

Bo's background, despite the time I've spent tracking and exposing it, has absolutely nothing to do with why he walked into 28. I believe his background eventually became an embarrassment, yet had Jack Shit to do with why mafia scumfuck DOJ pigs were gangbanging 28 from Sunday morning on.

Crim and Bradley and Thomas and Stoy and child-raping Shanks had their own drug-pushing agendas, and 'Boubede' simply was not a proper noun in their limited vocabularies.

In summation, LE saw Sue was on the couch. Who remembers where trash is?
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Thu May 11, 2017 1:26 pm

Dogfur wrote:Let's not forget Bo screws up - alot. As Dmac has pointed out, his post-Marderer party interview was not exactly organized crime slick. I'll assume his Chicago handlers booted him out for years of these types of events, and Vegas was the best excuse or least turbulent exit. I'd love to know what scam got him booted from the voliminous halfway houses and couches in Vegas to smaller Reno, where he hooked up with his family's old carny pal Marty. Because that couch in a cabin an hour & a half away was so groovy.

WTG. The very first person to contact me about my revelations on Bo is a retired cop connected to him. He backed up a lot of weird shit I was processing, and told me I was wasting my time on others.

He said Bo was a hitter in Vegas but, presumably in the backlash of the Hole in the Wall Gang / Tony Spilatro / and Sheriff Lamb's demise, Bo got the boot from Vegas. I was actually told his fake ads relating to bogus cop carnivals got him the boot. Bells continue to ring.

That's how he ended up in Reno. He was in a tailspin, and I believe family connections to carny scams led him to a couch in Keddie 26. I believe Marty knew Bo long before 28, or was put together via family/carny cons. Not the fucking VA. We disproved that in 2012. Loon reaffirms it every time she opens her gawping wha wha.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Thu May 11, 2017 1:53 pm

IPO wrote:I'll be honest, this whole case has lost me. Don't get it. Sue and her kids were really just regular people. Poor, but Sue really didn't seems to be a threat in any way to anyone, The drama and intrigue if all these players: why? Doesn't make any sense to me. If Sue was not killed that night, I just don't see why it would have affected anyone's life in Keddie, not Marty, not Bo, not Marilyn, and not LE. She was nobody, She was a mother who was overwhelmed raising five kids. She wasn't in anybody's face. She was just getting by, if some psychopaths had wanted to kill someone, there were all kinds of people wandering around from party to party. Yes, she was killed, but I am skeptical of all the mob and LE connections. For what reason? What did she have that anyone could have possibly wanted. She certainly didn't seem to have a personality that rubbed people the wrong way, She was almost like a non person, Heck she even returned to her abusive husband. He threw her out.

Sorry, I read your post poorly and missed the whole point. IPO, I don't have an answer for you other than you've oversimplified who these people are to a base, a nadir. Sure, Sue was nobody. But she was leaving her precious kids alone to fuck a guy in a trailer yards from Marty's bedroom window. Her best friend wanted the baby Sue made Sheila sign off.

Sue was not 'nobody'. In a couple sentences, I complicated her life. I exposed many potential enemies.

Sue's killers had their own unjustifiable reasons. Not getting caught was Bo's chief motive.

Sue was a nobody with a huge history of abuse. Don't let Sheila's lies or Rick's and Greg's silence fool you. Her behaviour put her and her kids at huge risk. That assessment from 1981 is dead-on, and their deaths don't address the sexism inherent in the American Lie behind that verdict. That verdict is a cold fucking fact.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Next

Return to keddie facts