Deep LE involvement UNMASKED: Bobby Lake

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Re: Deep LE involvement UNMASKED: Bobby Lake

Postby IPO » Wed May 24, 2017 12:42 pm

Is it just me, or does anyone else not understand what these oh so long ago articles, have to do with the murder of four dirt poor people (3 children) with absolutely no important networking contacts. Sue and her children could have packed their bags the night before the murders and done a runner without paying rent, and no one would have gone looking for them. They had nothing anybody wanted or needed. Anything Sue even knew that might have been problematic to someone was worthless information. Nobody would have believed her, or if they had would have taken no action. She would not have gone to a higher court of appeal. Look at how poor Tina's sexual molestation was handled. without ever having lived in Keddie, even I can see that these people were no threat to anyone. The boys were probably minor nuisances. What do these Bo links going back to the 60's have to do with this crime. He was sleeping on a dirtbag couch for heavens sake. I wouldn't be caught dead meeting someone for a coffee in one of those rundown cabins. I don't see the point in linking these murders to someone who was "connected" sort of decades before. We live in the present. The mighty fall, and drift off to sleep on a grimy couch in a dilapidated cabin. I get he was there when these murders took place, but all this back history is just that. Just wondering why copying and pasting all this conspiracy theory history. I'm sure Sue never went to the library to research who Bo might have been. Who she saw was somebody much like herself. No where better to go. Just getting by.
IPO

Postby dmac » Wed May 24, 2017 4:56 pm

You have to work it out for yourself.

At the very least, it shows Bo- with clear Outfit ties and family history- was getting protection AND jobs from criminal ex-cops FROM CHICAGO. These cops used carnies as a huge fake charity ticket-selling scam, and Bo's kids TWICE married into the mob Gargano family, who are ALSO involved in carnies. These Boubedes and Gargs are also HQ'd / living in S. FLA, where carnies famously go to winter.

Is it any coincidence that the HQ of this clusterfuck of fake LE 'charities' is located in S FLA, just 50 miles south of Ground Zero for the circus / carnival industry?

May I remind you, Bo and Marty were CARNIES. Loon met Marty at a carnival, and I believe Marty and Bo came together through the carny angle- perhaps, even, Marty knew one of Bo's carny kids. Or the Gargs. We know Marty and Bo lied about meeting at the VA, so this research helps close that gap- HOW TF DID THEY COME TOGETHER?

May I remind you that Bo was in Keddie with a fake Bobby Lake ID (expired when that fake company was killed in 1979), issued by the same fake companies whose scams he was caught pulling in Chicago in 88? And that he and Marty were planning on pulling advertising scams? That he told Crimely he was working for these fake charities on a non-existent publication? That Crim knew the story was just as fake as the ID?

Did you know Marty and Bo joined up shortly after the murders and, as Marty told the therapist he'd confessed to, that he'd joined a circus? He and Bo had, and traveled up to Milton/Greenwater and Walla Walla, working for Chenault Enterprises? Did you see those articles I'd published about Chenault Ent being busted for being involved in fake charities with local police agencies, and the stories infer that LE KNEW it was a scam going in?

None of this means anything to you?

Will you acquiesce to the fact that this crime also involved a subsequent coverup where elements of multiple LE factions conspired to fuck the investigation? If so, will you also admit that both Bo is now directly connected to dirty cops who conspired with him to commit crimes? That Bo's default Daddy, Jimmy Rini, was similarly connected? That Rini was the muscle for Hy Larner, who set up many of the Central American arms / drugs deals with the CIA? That GW Bush was in the middle of this when he headed the CIA? That Bush was in the middle of this when he was literally the 'VICE' prezzy? That Larner set Bush up to be one of the biggest drug pushers in American history?

Were you aware that the coverup probably has something to do with all the drugs Larner and Bush/Reagan were distributing in the USA? It certainly has nothing to do with any of the dead, but the killers are associated with the cops who covered for them?

If you see no reason for all this nonsense, be thankful I'm still educating others with the results of my research. If nothing else, praise it as absolute transparency rather than blasting me for publishing what you currently don't grasp.

Do I think this angle loops full-circle to why Bo was let go? Presently, absolutely not. Consider this: I've published a lot about promising paths which led nowhere. I've also had the restraint not to clog your arteries with the tons of other stuff which presently still leads nowhere. However, this LEADS DIRECTLY TO BO'S BG AS A PIG-PROTECTED, MENIAL MOBSTER. It has many commonalities with not only Rini/Larner, but the crappy scamsters DT, DeCrona, Stoy, Crim, Bradley, et all, that they were/are and the cheap, lazy characteristics of the cover-up they implemented.

If you're right, I've wasted hundreds of hours down a still-productive alley. But, fortunately, IPO, you're wrong.

In the long run, be thankful I'm showing my work, and it helps tie Marty to Bo and Bo to dirty cops. Yet I'm willing to openly admit I see no direct connection between FL pigs and Plumas/DOJ pigs. The transparency is enough, but I think the info it holds is well worth the time I've spent, and I'm not remotely done with this angle. That pony has many legs, all of them working.

If you're looking for what this has to do with the murders of Sue, Johnny, Tina, and Dana, or WHY they were killed? DAMN, "NOTHING" is that answer.

I believe the Keystone Kop Koverup is an equally ugly crime, and I believe the connection between the Killers and the Kunt Kops who Kovered it up is Klearly Krucial. I believe a main rope / string / thread connecting those two parties is their friendship and alliance in the illicit drug trade, rampant in the area. Basically, the killers were already in league with the kops.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby azucena » Wed May 24, 2017 6:59 pm

IPO,
I get your confusion about all this stuff that appears un-relatable to this case.

The issue as you express, is the why of how a struggling family could have been subjected to this horror. Problem is , pure and simple: Where is a motive? What could anyone of them done/hidden/been involved with that could have led to what happened? Numerous possibilities have been explored, and ultimately, debunked. Other possibilities remain.

There isn't any motive anyone has been able to fully substantiate , UNLESS you look at this larger, uglier picture, which is why there has been massive time spent trying to trace the actions of the people presumed to have been involved.

Truly, the amount of info is staggering, and as I have expressed many times, nothing/no one (at least for me) is off the table until they have been vetted and deemed un-credible.

There has been tremendous effort exploring the crime scene (which, btw, was polluted from second one), researching of available files, but once again a clear motive (at least for me) is one of the big missing pieces. The exploration into the movements, locations, histories of key people is crucial to putting pieces into place of the WHYs which, naive I may be, is essential in establishing motive and thus, who is responsible.

There are few unsolved homicides here in Plumas which may be intertwined. No stone, as such, should be left unturned and brought to the light.

We all want the same thing: ACCOUNTABILITY.
azucena

Postby leenie963 » Thu May 25, 2017 2:20 pm

IPO wrote:Is it just me, or does anyone else not understand what these oh so long ago articles, have to do with the murder of four dirt poor people (3 children) with absolutely no important networking contacts. Sue and her children could have packed their bags the night before the murders and done a runner without paying rent, and no one would have gone looking for them. They had nothing anybody wanted or needed. Anything Sue even knew that might have been problematic to someone was worthless information. Nobody would have believed her, or if they had would have taken no action. She would not have gone to a higher court of appeal. Look at how poor Tina's sexual molestation was handled. without ever having lived in Keddie, even I can see that these people were no threat to anyone. The boys were probably minor nuisances. What do these Bo links going back to the 60's have to do with this crime. He was sleeping on a dirtbag couch for heavens sake. I wouldn't be caught dead meeting someone for a coffee in one of those rundown cabins. I don't see the point in linking these murders to someone who was "connected" sort of decades before. We live in the present. The mighty fall, and drift off to sleep on a grimy couch in a dilapidated cabin. I get he was there when these murders took place, but all this back history is just that. Just wondering why copying and pasting all this conspiracy theory history. I'm sure Sue never went to the library to research who Bo might have been. Who she saw was somebody much like herself. No where better to go. Just getting by.

Again I understand your point of view as I've asked myself wtf does this have to do with... But when I look beyond the automatic question frame of this horrid crime and see the connection/implied connection between Marty-Bo and Bo- how high does this go...it explains why LE was complicit. This avenue of research IS hard to follow--believe me I have a hard time chewing on it, however I see WHY DMac and Ausgirl have followed this for some time. To me, there is NO WAY this is coincidence. This actually has teeth...and this avenue has to be explored. You've heard it before...we've all heard it. If you ignore history, you're doomed to repeat it. In other words, something has happened, and there is a precedence. And that precedence is being observed and followed by their painstaking research.

So what does that have to do with cost of tea in China? Fuck me, but I do know DMac and Ausgirl are reading those tea leaves.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby dmac » Sun May 28, 2017 8:34 am

Thanks for backing me, Leenie, but you're fundamentally wrong.

Here's the deal. I've tied Bo and Marty together. I've tied the murders together. I've tied the coverup together.

Three wrong bitches. I've never been able to tie one to the other.

I KNOW all of them are connected, and I scream COKE DRUGS BUSH LARNER. Not a single connective thread?

Bullshit. I have knots of ropes tying these dumb dead fucks together.

I spelled it out in 2011, and everyone is still playing ketchup.

Catsup.

Leenie understand i appreciate your post. But you're wrong. Where have I tied it all together? NOWHERE. I've put the Three Bitches right next to each other and proclaimed they are the bastards of murder. It's so silly now because it's so fucking obvious, but it wasn't then. We were screaming the same basic shit for what? Three years before PCSO picked up the phone and proved us right?

Leenie, How do YOU move from Point A to Point B? Do you know enough to realize there are points of behaviour? ?

Do any of you know there's a game? Multiple strategies at play during the same game?

Your words are as weak as a post-race review. You're not good for chess.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby leenie963 » Sun May 28, 2017 4:49 pm

No worries DMac, just to clarify I did write "connection/implied connection" as to how high the connections can go to prove the participation and depth of LE shit piles. I don’t believe in coincidences too much, that’s why I felt y’all reading those tea leaves were of interest. Getting from A to B is a matter of what is available at the time that leads me in that direction, same as everyone. I often and do take wrong turns and hit dead ends but I eventually get there…I try to catch up and not end up going in circles.

Oh and I fucking hate chess.

And checkers.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby IPO » Sun May 28, 2017 9:25 pm

And I can't help, as I read through all the gathered details and information, going back to what the Superintendent and Inspector of CID drummed into me during the years I worked for them. All murders have a motive. Every murder, whether long term planning went into the execution of the kill, whether it was a sudden whim because of something that just happened and someone snapped, and even psychopaths have motives. Something drives them. And then, even more puzzling is "why now?" People often carry anger or feelings of revenge for a long time. Even psychopaths seldom kill just in a whim. Something triggers them into action. Psychopaths also work alone.

So I ask about the murders in Cabin 28 "why that night and at that time?". Was something escalating? Did the murder of Sue have to happen before that weekend was over? Why? Did the killers want there to be so many people in the cabin that night so as to really try and throw off the motive and direct target? There were 7 people there that night. There was a pretty full house at the bar/lounge close by. What would have happened if the murder hadn't taken place that night (from the killers' perspective? Why that night?

If LE were writing a blank cheque for Bo to do whatever he wanted, then why did Tina have to disappear? Why could her body not just have been left at the cabin and posed like the others? Getting her out of their was risky. What was the motive for moving her body?

M and M's marriage was already over. I can't see someone as quiet as Sue spending time counselling the Loon to leave M. They weren't close. From what we know of her she didn't stick her nose into other people's business. She was sinking just trying to get by with her own brood. She certainly wouldn't have offered up advice. She didn't even leave her own abusive husband. He threw her out. Twice. She would have stayed with him.

I've read an awful lot about the "who dunnits". But motive and timing..............what was the trigger? Why that night?
IPO

Postby dmac » Tue May 30, 2017 8:20 pm

HOW MANY MOTHERFUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT:

MULTIPLE MOTHERFUCKERS AS KILLERS, EACH WITH MULTIPLE MOTIVES.

HOW FUCKING COMPLICATED CAN "MOTIVE" GET? Ask the Manson killers why they went in groups to massacre groups.

Herea's you're fucking answer, and if you don't like it, fuck the fuck off:

It was Marty's fake motherfucking birthday, and he gave himself a present. April 11, 1981.

Jesus Ass-Licking Fart-Sniffing CHRIST am i motherfucking tired of the most moronic Q in the whole motherfucking case.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Previous

Return to keddie facts