New (old) intel

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

New (old) intel

Postby dmac » Sat May 27, 2017 12:05 am

I've been given the OK to release a lot of info about the case, but I'm not following through. I believe much of it can be used to fuck with some knobs involved, and I'll never wittingly harm any Grand Jury case against mofos I find to be involved. Having said that, none of the info I've known for yonks and still hold onto is EXCULPATORY. I'm holding on to info I believe explains not only the murders, but others involved.

Don't hate me for holding onto info I believe will lead to others. Just don't do that. I've named many of these fucks, and I want them DEAD for what they've done. I want them to die in jail.

There's one piece. A note from Crim's 2.5" v 4" spiral note binder. You know those tiny note pads from old TV crime shows? Keddie CSI.

It's huge. It's detailed. It talks big names and other shit I've only had wet dreams about. Shit Crim went in knowing. I've figured out much of the meaning of the note, who these people are that Crim mentions in the note. It's massive shit, which is why I've sat on it for weeks and weeks. It's not a headspinner, it's a tailspinner. Both, actually.

I've had confirmation this is the tip of the iceberg of collaborative notes between Crimely and Doug Thomas. This entire DT/Crimely investigation is, indeed, exactly what I've proclaimed for nearly a decade: Their 'investigation' is a crime scene.

This was ALWAYS about covering up the murders, protecting the killers.

Sue and the kids were dogshit to these dumb fucks.

Keep an eye open. It's difficult to put this intel into a sensible post, but I'm working on it. So many vague names and details that scream "I KNOW WHO THIS BO FUCK IS!", but you won't know what it means until I find a way to spell it out. This mofo is so fucking huge.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: New (old) intel

Postby dmac » Sat May 27, 2017 1:35 am

Ive known the DNA for years and believe exposing that DNA will further fuck the fucked. These mofos are crying in the rain, waiting to fuck each other in the breeze. My knowledge of a DNA match is me holding onto facts. I've never lied to the forum. I've held back because my head says not to tell. I won't give a living fuck the chance to get away. With murder, or the Koverup.

Hate me all you want, I'll hold onto intel if I believe it leads to a conviction.

Get that straight.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Sat May 27, 2017 2:14 am

Do you folks realize the breadcrumbs I drop? I can't give DNA but go on a tangent that was always true?

The fact is nobody gives a fuck anymore. Not willing to do due diligence, much less trailblazing research.

I hope you find everything satisfactory. Amusing. Your lack of involvement is your own death.

Trump rump assfucks.

Keddie lapses on into the wild.

Rat-fuck bastards, Assholes and idiots.

wow, what losers you actually are. fucking peasants.

Eat dirt and die.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Dogfur » Mon May 29, 2017 9:52 pm

So you can tell us info, that means others know or can share that info. But you don't...You're forum, but that's horseshit.
Dogfur

Postby dmac » Tue May 30, 2017 2:03 am

Your shallow ignorance to the magnitude of what i just said is EXACTLY why I'm not hesitant. You're REPUGNANT.

Sad.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby IPO » Tue May 30, 2017 4:33 pm

Dmac, why tell us you have lots of information and DNA? I know you have been working very hard on this unsolved case for many years. You also live in the area and know many of these people. Myself, and many others live a very long way from Keddie. The nearest to Keddie I've ever been is when I've flown in to L.A., SAN Francisco, and San Diego. I would never even stop in a small town. None of the people, whether, victim, survivor, neighbour, witness who was interviewed, or LE is known to me. All I know about this case is what I've read on this and previous forums. It amounts to very little. I continually look for answers to questions that I was taught when I worked in CID. I've not seen any. I read. Wait. New posts, I read. Wait. New posts. I read. I check into the sight to see if there is anything of interest. I even have long since gotten used to reading posts that are nothing more than ranting profanities. The intended jabs at certain individuals are totally lost on me. So I skim, and then close out of the sight.

Dmac, I have never questioned your intelligence or diligence to this case. I also know you hold a hand of cards that you will never show. So, I ask you. What exactly do you want us to do? I have no intention of ever coming to Keddie. I will never meet any of the people on this forum, or those people raised up for discussion. To me Bo is a red herring. So much information on someone who was a has been many years before he arrived in Keddie. I can't even believe, from what I've read, that local LE saw him as anything but another loser.

Whether this case gets solved is, IMHO, highly unlikely. For whatever reason local LE only went through the motions of investigating and interviewing.

I also realize that the hardest cases to solve are those when it is a single individual involved. The more perps involved, the higher likelihood of a weak link. Here in our City there are some old cases that have not had their Day in Court. But, the detectives' files were efficiently researched, and they are even certain that they know the "who". But, they realize that what they have will not make a case in court. So they wait.

Now, I have no problem with LE holding onto information. They always hold back information. I also have no problem with you holding your cards close to your chest. But, do not point fingers at us for not posting. I see this case is at a stand still. But I'm not holding any cards at all.

I see no magnitude or even breadcrumbs in this thread. Take a rest and try and put yourself in our positions. I don't do riddles.
IPO

Postby dmac » Tue May 30, 2017 8:07 pm

Sorry, I'm inundated with tons of things include a terrible health diagnosis and a regimen of pills leaving me disoriented at best. You know how I melt down semi-annually and tell everyone to go fuck themselves? This one was unscheduled. Mainly the meds talking, but I am massively frustrated.

I have a ton of info that I simply cannot release. Some of it is so sensitive it outs POIs directly. Some backs up my overall theory. Some I have to finish vetting. Some comes from people demanding anonymity so I have to independently confirm thir allegations in order to release it.

Much of it I wouldn't release as it's damaging to a productive prosecution o the living fucks involved. I would NEVER willfully out a source who trusts me to protect their anonymity, and I certainly would NEVER wittingly compromise a prosecution.

Bread crumbs are all over the place. I say I conclusively know certain things while suggesting angles. Because I do, and the angles are far stronger than morons consider. I also put out tons of info on angles you and others simply can't comprehend. Most of you only want to know why Marty and Bo killed four people, which is he lamest cunt Q of the ENTIRE MOTHERFUCKING CASE.

You know how much I like and respect you, IPO. That doesn't give you the right to be a fucking moron about why I hold onto certain info. Grow the fuck up.

I'm quite frustrated by the utter lack of effort others put into this case, while DEMANDING shit from me. Fuck that entirely. You want mindless, moronic entertainment? Do me and yourself a favor: Turn on 'Dancing With the Stars' and never visit this site again. For that part, all of you really can go fuck yourselves. I'm tired of fuck-knobs asking fuck-knob Qs without reading this motherfucking site. If all who visit this site solely because you believe the overall gist of what I've proved and laid out, without wanting to put any effort yourselves, fucked off and died, I'd have no issues with the resultant silence. I'd fucking welcome it, because the mindless bleating and moronic complaints are well below me.

You want me to spell this case out any better than I have? You want me to give up info that could demean a prosecution, just for your short-lived, assholy titilation?

FUCK OFF AND DIE.

And if you don't understand that, just FUCK OFF anyway.

I began this thread because I was about to drop a neat little bombshell supporting what we know: Crim and Bradley were in cahoots with PCSO/DT FROM DAY MOTHERFUCKING ONE. I thought it was ready to release, but I've delayed it due to vetting/confirming a few moe things and because of the holiday, and because this new drug cocktail is still massively pissing me off.

I'm pretty close to releasing it, but the whining cunts need to fuck off first. Mutual respect doesn't protect you, or ANYONE, from my reacting to such vulgar stupidity.

That goes for each and every one of you 'followers' too lazy to lift your pussy-stank hands. Log on and delete your membership, and FUCK OFF.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby IPO » Tue May 30, 2017 8:47 pm

I've logged on and will delete my membership. Thanks for all you've done for this case dmac.
IPO

Postby budrfligh » Wed May 31, 2017 1:35 pm

Just wow!
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Wed May 31, 2017 2:47 pm

I think many have misinterpreted what I've been saying the past couple days. For instance, I wasn't demanding ANYONE resign from the forum. I said I'm tired as hell of backseat drivers questioning why I MUST hold onto some info. I also said if they want to continue down the path of doing nothing, other than pitching bitches when they shortsightedly only see error in my transparent ways, they need to leave this site.

Basically, I've got info I'm about ready to release which comes directly from Crim's notepad. It's very damning. As are the reports he and Bradley falsified about Marty's confession to the VA therapist. I know this intel is important, as it shows Crim in cahoots. But I also know my posts of the falsified Crimely / VA reports went nowhere with most people. So, my reaction is always "fuck ya if you don't believe me", it means there's a lack of trust when I've been as transparent as possible from Day One,

IPO seems to have taken it wrong. I wasn't demanding anything from anyone specifically, particularly her. I said if anyone wants to be a moron about the case and demand a single damned thing from me, they really should simply fuck off.

IPO is no moron, and I trust she believes in what's being done here- even if she doesn't understand some angles.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Billyalshef » Wed May 31, 2017 11:01 pm

Make them sweat D, seems sue was a victim in life period ! Sue and the kids are still being victimized Every time one of the pigs who were sworn to serve justice take a breath! They screwed this case as well as the mardurer confession for the sake of lining there dick cheese filled pockets. I admit i don't have alot to offer the case other than support and a few thanks, but i believe in the forum. This forum has helped bring to light the corrupt nasty injustice that even the current doj probably wishes would just go away.
Billyalshef

Postby dmac » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:18 am

Billy, cops didn't fuck up. High-up pigs intentionally fucked it.

Otherwise...

I absolutely agree Sue was victimized, at the very least by her hubby and the US Navy. The military gives not one fuck about anything but PR. There are no troubled families in the military, because the military will never let a soldier- or family- down. KETAMINE LIE FOR ENROLLIES. Sue was let down by a formulated, systemic LIE clearly indicating "You're no longer useful to us. You don't exist."

I believe Sue was victimized in her youth, too. A common path is to escape whatever is happening at 'home' in your youth by getting away, marrying young. Sue did that, as well as knock out five kids. To an abusive, convicted, child rapist. And drunk. Imagine the wealth of love on display at those family dinner table conversations.

I think she was damaged goods pretty damned early in life, seemingly both uncaring and unable to succeed as a parent. Stronger people get away from the traps and repetitions of flaws they grew up with. I think Sue was pretty weak tea, and found complacency in her coffee, cigs, and TV, and was pretty damned selfish and ceding. But she fought like furious hell, didn't she?!

All I've said is she was a shit mom, and offered her kids up for risk. I never placed blame, I never said any of the Vx deserved it... just that shit happened, and I have no doubt certain behaviors and habits helped put targets on her head by completely fucked up, moron killers. Keep in mind, Sue was the sole intended outlet of abuse.

Then Doug Thomas, Don Stoy, Rod DeCrona, Prince Albert Crim, Harry Bradley, et al., played clean-up with a shitty, shoddy coverup. They gave not one shit about the Vx, just their own asses.

Maybe you're one of the few paying attention: I think the coverup is ultimately bigger and more horrendous than the murders. These are career criminals posing as LE. They allowed this to happen, and did far much more during their criminal careers as crooked cops.

Did I mention DT's Deputy Sheriff, who took over for him 99 days after the murders?

Sheriff Shanks, confessed CHILD RAPIST.

Oh, and my "yachts sink" joke in a previous post? Most of you don't recall the articles I put up showing DeCrona stole vehicles and other stuff in fraudulent "pot busts", and Don Stoy is known to have similarly stolen a boat motor. The real punchline for me is, when I was looking up Stoy after I exposed articles concerning his crimes, his FB page showed him relaxing on the deck of a boat. It's at this very time that Princess got an email from Stoy, telling her to refer to Gamberg rather than to ever call him again. Between the lines: "Don't talk with me, you're dangerous".

It was Stoy's seeming support of Gamberg that made me incredibly suspicious of MG for over a year. Guilt by association? Hardly. GUILT BY RECOMMENDATION.

I believe the murders are simple and stupid. The coverup? Incredibly stupid ccc (career criminal cop/s) doing Keystone Kops shit? In many ways, what's on this site mimics reality:

They did horrendous shit for decades each. They got away with most of it, even after being busted. Retired with FULL PAYOUTS AND FAKED BENEFITS. Remember the Sesame Street song, "These Are the People in Your Neighborhood"? This case tells you, NEVER TRUST A COP AT FACE VALUE.

I want each of them to die in jail with shivs up their asses.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:55 pm

I want cops involved in this coverup DEAD. Lots of guilty and innocent people in jail wronged by these dumb fucks.

Put the pigs in jail, and let "justice" take it's course.

I really want DeCrona dead first. DT will die just outside of Reno.

And this comes from a believer that the Death Sentence is ineffective, racist, biased by money and power. And the crime rarely matches anything so cruel as when many on Death Row have been freed by DNA exonerating them.

Death Row is below a free country, meaning Amerika is still the lie currently run by Rush Limbaugh.

My bet is at least 70% killed in Texas were wrongly convicted / sentenced.

DeCrona first. I cheered when Gacy got it. Dahmer got it within a couple years.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:37 pm

810412 SUN - Murders
810413 Mon - Marty is in Reno VA
810414 Tue - Interviews with Bo and Marty; Wade takes Bo to bus stop for Klammath Falls
810415 Wed - Notes from Crim's notebook about Bo are dated 4/15? He interviewed M&B the day prior. Bo "May have been deputy" FFS, at age six? Crim is both a posterboy for coruption AND stupidity?

Bo and Marty were interviewed on April 14, starting with Bo at 10:27 AM; Marty is on that tape, but his interview TAPE starts a few minutes later. and Crim, Bo, Bradley and Marty had a suck and fuckfest when Marty "walked in" on Bo's interview.

The Crime note is a dated AFTER the interviews with B&M, AFTER Justin went from telling the truth to the Love Boat story.

The 15th is the day Embrey made the drawings from Justin's "Love Boat" story, with DT doing the hypno-fucking. Justin went from the TRUTH to "Love Boat" and Doug Thomas' hypno-luv and Harlan Embrey in two fucking days. APRiL FUCKING 15 1981

We're April Fools. Because LE shifted the dates.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Billyalshef » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:37 pm

Those that are trusted to uphold the laws should have to pay 10 fold the price for breaking the law. They saw sue as disposable poor and worthless in there self indulged pig erotica.
Billyalshef

Postby Billyalshef » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:21 pm

The vx list would probably be staggering from just these few, imagine statewide? The whole country? Yet they probably retired and are viewed as hero's,wolves in sheep's clothing is the truth!
Billyalshef

Postby dmac » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:11 am

That's precisely how I feel and believe. The COVERUP is the bigger crime, because those empowered to be trusted to protect were actually another set of murderers and criminals

These motherfuckers were in LE for decades. FUCK LE when these chimps are their pimps. These pigs are liaisons of death, rape, corruption.

Do you recall how Gamberg outed DT on local radio, and got fired for it? He said Doug Thomas was a lying cunt about drug dealing in Plumas. Live on the local radio station. Gamberg's balls and brains don't often meet the terms of the job, simply because he takes things very personally. He's the elephant in the room: strong, determined, memory to fuck any asshole he's met. See the recent TV clips of him? He takes Keddie as a personal affront to justice.

You have to find and root them out individually, despite it being a completely systemic environment of corruption. Gam was there, but was never in that "loop". He thought Crim and Bradley were being held away from doing justice. He honestly thought they were the Real Deal, and the DT Cowboys were the fuck-ups. Nope, he watched the wrong rodeo. Crimely are fucked c3.

Mike was never allowed to work K4 until Hagwood hired him as an SI. He was kept away by DT, Don Stoy, rectum rapist Shaver, butt-fuck Rod DeCrona, et al. All of these career pigs are on my personal Hit List.

Doug Thomas? You're fucked. Drug-trafficking cunt.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:50 am

Billyalshef wrote:Those that are trusted to uphold the laws should have to pay 10 fold the price for breaking the law. They saw sue as disposable poor and worthless in there self indulged pig erotica.

I feel the same exact way. So many public workers are diligent, and the douchebags drag them down. Do you believe the VA is crippled, or simply disastrously corrupt? I am so pro-vet, dee cunt lake has never heard of me- despite me crippling his life. Dee Lake is a fairy-tale vet. Almost my entire family served, and my dad was killed by military chemicals. Four of my family have suffered bizarrely rare cancers connected to the jet fuels and cleaning agents dumped in our back yards and only one has survived. Almost singularly military vets and families 'contract' these ferocious, chemical-based cancers. Every damned base I lived in is now a Big Dig, due to intentional contamination by our wonderful military leadership. They even fucked the Great Lakes.

I believe anyone in a public job that intentionally corrupts their position needs to be dealt with as severely as possible. For example, Trump would be convicted and beheaded, exonerating a piss-poor comedienne.

Instead, we have dozens of public, racist murders by cops where each pig walks.

Fuck this America. This is base corruption, and the American Dream is a motherfucking corporate lie.
Democracy? That's the hoax. Try Theocracy. Try Corporatocracy. It's actually an oligarchy.

And every damned one responsible for confirming and enforcing this rape of the Constitution need to pay with their lives.

I once asked Tuli Kupferberg, the brilliant beat poet, Fugs founder, and all-around Free Speecher, why the Constitution was a train wreck of lies written by elitist rich cunts and slaveholders. He replied, "Yeah, but it's the best thing going. Don't knock it. Fight for it."

Thanks, Tuli.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:21 am

For balance, Tuli wrote this. Brilliant fuckin-A! Even has my friend, Pete Stampfel from the Holy Modal Rounders, singing background lead. He did the "Fuckin A CIA" bg vox.

Seeing as Keddie is a cover-up by DOJ...

This was performed in 1965. Keddie Murders did not begin or end in 1981.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Ausgirl » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:05 am

You should really just learn to apologise to people properly when you lose your shit, D. There's hardly anyone left for you to cuss at anymore.

Good news, this notebook. Who are you turning it over to, LE-wise?

If you want some help with research or something let me know. But don't cuss at me, you've done your dash there 4 years ago.
Ausgirl

Next

Return to keddie facts