NEW RULE Marilyn Smartt Musgrove is in the House

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Re: NEW RULE Marilyn Smartt Musgrove is in the House

Postby lynabus » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:31 pm

Marilyn, thanks for liking my earlier post on another thread, sorry I couldn't get logged in yesterday due to server problems, but I am glad you're still here among us and I hope you can continue to answer questions that pop up from time to time. I think you add some things that we were not aware of, so thank you.
lynabus

Postby dmac » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:52 am

dmac wrote:
you were in the squad car parked out front? Who else was there? "Just DT, Justin and myself"

Was it a sedan or a coupe? "A Sheriffs car. I don't know the difference"

where was it parked? "in front of cabin 28 on the road"

which side? "pointed toward cabin 26"

so the car came up and drove across the midline and parked against traffic? That's illegal. Are you certain that happened, because you are accusing the sheriff of gross neglect and corruption. 'Citizen's ARREST! Citizen's ARREST!'

028.jpg

She got that part right!
You must be a member of the Keddie Forum with 15 approved posts to view the files attached to this post.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby wonderer » Sun May 15, 2016 1:47 am

Im disappointed we arent able to ask more questions and also to miss the fireworks.

Did anyone get the chance to ask if she does think Marty did it... and she did give her statement / alibis. When exactly does she think when they did it? Within her sphere of memory?
wonderer

Postby dmac » Mon May 16, 2016 11:43 am

Her sphere of memory is as a murderer. This psycho bitch was completely involved in the killings.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby joe_mcplumber » Thu May 26, 2016 8:04 pm

I was working on a timeline of the day following the murders and sorta.., averaging people's recollections to agree within reasonable parameters.

I don't even remember all my sources now but the way i had it until this thread was approximately,

~8:00am- Sheila discovers murders
~8:30am - 1st cop arrives (DT must arrive approximately here, as well)
~8:30am - Justin goes home, informs Marilyn of the murders & that DT wants to talk to the both of them.
~9:00am - Nina calls Marilyn, who wants to get the hell out of there.
~9:30am - 11:00am Nina fetches Marilyn.
~11:00am-1:00pm - Marty shows up at the M**ks residence
~?:00pm - (Someone) takes Marilyn back to #26 to fetch some stuff
~ 7:00pm Marty returns to M**ks residence

OK so by all previous accounts Nina and Jim's trips happened almost simultaneously, in the morning. Marilyn wanted out and Wade was agitating to get her out, so it makes sense they did it ASAP. But then we have to allow *some* time for the Thomas interview and then for everyone in #26 to settle down long enough for a play session to develop between Justin and Casey, (or at least, both Marilyn and Marty say that happened at some point). Round trip to Reno is a minimum of 3 hours; Feather Falls much more, and that's just getting there turning around and coming back.

Point being, it wasn't easy to squeeze all the different accounts on one timeline and have the day's activities fit as well. Now Marilyn is talking here about the majority of her day being spent at home, waiting to talk to Doug. Either the whole timeline needs shifted forward at least a couple hours, (on average, which i'd have to go back to my sources but i think it just doesn't work), or a lot of activity needs compressed into unlikely timeframes*. :?

Back in 2010 dmac asked for contributions to a "common knowledge timeline". I think it was a bit optimistic to ask for "facts" but it was still a great idea. I have some time on my hands, not infinite but some, would anyone care to help me with a structured presentation of all the "common knowledge" on this forum? I've been thinking about this for some time, because the very act of structuring all the data here, HAS to reveal both impossible contradictions and heretofore unidentified insights. It would also provide, as intended, a one-stop source of comprehensive data and if linked to source material, should help mitigate stupid questions and wild speculation.

Or, tell me it's a dumb or impossible idea, and superfluous anyway because it comes down to DNA on hammers, or rattled people giving confessions.

*Edit: Yes i know, OR, Marilyn is confused/lying/senile, i know,..
joe_mcplumber

Postby Cowgirlsunni » Fri May 27, 2016 11:50 am

There is this Joe_McPlumber
Dmac talking to Loon - posted in this same thread
As for when you and the boys left 26, Justin had this to say to LE back in 1981:

And then I woke up, the next morning. And then I had to go over to the Seabolts'. And they said that someone was
murdered in the house. And Sheila said she thought it was Ricky and her mom and Tina. Sheila and Ricky had to talk with the, with one of the deputies, and then I had to. Then Sheila, Ricky and Greg left to their uncle's, and then I went home and got my mom, then she came out and we spent the day at Keddie, then we left that night. At Nina's house, we spent the night.

I tend to believe what Justin said in 81.
Cowgirlsunni

Postby dmac » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:42 am

joe, may all your evenings be blessed and all your days be POSSESSED. She's such a piece of shit. She'd bless a cock straight out of her gaping asshole.

Not to be too obvious, but Loon deserves the very worst society has to offer. I'm an hors d'oeuvre in line with her just desserts.

Ooh, slinky use of English.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby rcarlisle001 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:24 am

Amazing that you were able to get that women on this forum dmac! She avoided every question feigning memory issues which is complete bullshit! She sure remembered exactly why Casey didn't spend the night at the Seabolts (something completely insignificant) but can't remember the most profound incident of her and her sons life. BULLSHIT! She is a conniving liar who most likely came on here after the hammer was found to try and make herself appear innocent that night. All she did was convince me she was not a bystander but part of those events that night. Her hiding behind the bible is so predictable for people like her. She definitely has mental illness but she knows exactly what happened that night. You don't forget something so incredible happening in your life, especially something happening in your sons life. What a bat shit crazy liar. Hope she meets the same fate Sue did.
rcarlisle001

Postby dmac » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:31 am

An indication of how crappy my memory is getting (even before the meds put me in a haze) that, while researching or re-reading, I often come across several post-worthy deductions, red flags, indications of lies, etc., that I forget them. Hell, it happens while writing posts: half the things I mean to add are forgotten before I hit 'submit'. Here's a perfect example of something I've meant to add a dozen times, but have forgotten until now. It fits in this thread, as it's directly related to her online meltdown when she stupidly went head-to-head against us in a group chat.

You said Marty was on the couch and he went to the phone and Bo took the phone out of his hand. This report also indicates you slept in the bedroom with Marde and the boys were stuffed in that f-ing closet. "I need to calm down and take a breath. Bo was on the couch the phone was opposite my bedroom door on the kitchen wall going into the living room. I saw Marde yelling on the phone to Jan I assumed. He called her a bitch hung up and said she can't talk to me like that. He then told Bo lets go I assumed back down to the bar (is that better?) calling it a bar."

She insisted she and Marty took the tiny closet on the north side of the kitchen, and let the boys have the large bedroom. Not only is this lie evident due to the sheer magnitude of its unbelievability, but Justin had only been sent back to live with Loon a few months earlier. So she's claiming she and Marty let Casey have the comparatively lovely BR from Day 1 or, once Justin was forced to 'join the family', they moved all their kit into that glorified closet so two kids could take the bedroom for themselves.

COMPLETE BULLSHIT.

Loon only came up with this whopper to help explain away all her years of blatant lies about that morning. For decades, she supported the part of the Loonibi about how she and Marty first heard of the murders, which goes like this:

She and Marty were asleep when Justin burst into their br, waking them with the news. She and Marty insisted he must be fibbing. Marty said something like, "That's nothing to joke about, especially in front of your brother" Which puts Casey both wide awake while Bo slept on the couch and Mom and Dad were asleep yards away in their toilet, and already in their br as they slept, or he was close on Justin's heels as he burst into the closet br. Justin insisted he was telling the truth, saying, "Look out the window if you don't believe me!" This is supported in the Loonibi by Marty's own
version, and Loon repeating this lie for decades.

COMPLETE LOONIBI BULLSHIT.

I told Loon that none of the windows in 26 had a view of 28 OR the entire road in front of 28. No window in 26 afforded a view of 28 or the surrounding area. So Loon quickly made up the story that, in fact, they'd jumped out of bed, went out the front door, and walked several yards outside in order to see all the cops swarming in front of 28.

In other words, 35 years later, she was still being busted, point by point, in blatant lies that they tucked in and sleeping in... Just another blissful Sunday morning in glorious Keddie, until Justin ran in and destroyed their lives.

Why would Loon stick by these lies for 35 years?

BECAUSE SHE WAS A FULL PARTICIPANT IN THESE MURDERS.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:31 am

An indication of how crappy my memory is getting (even before the meds put me in a haze) is that, while researching or re-reading, I often come across several post-worthy deductions, red flags, indications of lies, etc., then I forget them. Hell, it happens while writing posts: half the things I mean to add are forgotten before I hit 'submit'. Here's a perfect example of something I've meant to post a dozen times, but have forgotten until now. It fits in this thread, as it's directly related to her online meltdown when she stupidly went head-to-head against us in a group chat.

You said Marty was on the couch and he went to the phone and Bo took the phone out of his hand. This report also indicates you slept in the bedroom with Marde and the boys were stuffed in that f-ing closet. "I need to calm down and take a breath. Bo was on the couch the phone was opposite my bedroom door on the kitchen wall going into the living room. I saw Marde yelling on the phone to Jan I assumed. He called her a bitch hung up and said she can't talk to me like that. He then told Bo lets go I assumed back down to the bar (is that better?) calling it a bar."

She insisted she and Marty took the tiny closet on the north side of the kitchen, and let the boys have the large bedroom. Not only is this lie evident due to the sheer magnitude of its unbelievability, but Justin had only been sent back to live with Loon a few months earlier. So she's claiming she and Marty let Casey have the comparatively lovely BR from Day 1 or, once Justin was forced to 'join the family', they moved all their kit into that glorified closet so two kids could take the bedroom for themselves.

COMPLETE BULLSHIT.

Loon only came up with this whopper to help explain away all her years of blatant lies about that morning. For decades, she supported the part of the Loonibi about how she and Marty first heard of the murders, which goes like this:

She and Marty were asleep when Justin burst into their br, waking them with the news. She and Marty insisted he must be fibbing. Marty said something like, "That's nothing to joke about, especially in front of your brother" Which puts Casey both wide awake while Bo slept on the couch and Mom and Dad were asleep yards away in their toilet, and already in their br as they slept, or he was close on Justin's heels as he burst into the closet br. Justin insisted he was telling the truth, saying, "Look out the window if you don't believe me!" This is supported in the Loonibi by Marty's own version, and Loon repeating this lie for decades.

COMPLETE LOONIBI BULLSHIT.

I told Loon that none of the windows in 26 had a view of 28 OR the entire road in front of 28. No window in 26 afforded a view of 28 or the surrounding area. That view is entirely blocked # 25 and trees. So, Loon quickly made up the story that, in fact, they'd jumped out of bed, went out the front door, and walked several yards outside in order to see all the cops swarming in front of 28. I pray they had robes, cuz it was probably 45 degrees at the time!

In other words, 35 years later, she's still being busted, point by point, in blatant lies from the Loonibi. In this instance, insisting that they were tucked in and sleeping... Just another blissful Sunday morning sleep-in in glorious Keddie, until Justin ran in and upset their lives with the news the neighbors had been slaughtered.

Why would Loon stick by these lies for 35 years?

BECAUSE SHE WAS A FULL PARTICIPANT IN THESE MURDERS.

The following morning after this chat meltdown, she called Mike Gamberg, drunk and in tears. "They know more about me than I DO!" Gamberg told her, "I told you they know their shit!"
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:20 am

I recommend all familiarize yourselves wth Loon's alibi lies, as she is a main murderer.
She joined this forum, against very solid advice, and convicted herself.

This is a very entertaining thread overall, but I warned Loon that I was onto her before she ever joined the Group Chat:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1424&start=20#p17054

Then she joined chat and lied and lied and lied.

Please read this condensation. Nothing is out of context. Loon looms large as a liar and MURDERER. I've highlighted, in red, shit I recognize as lies. Find your own and state them on this thread. PLEASE.

"I have tried from day one to be honest with everyone, but get messed up"

"what's cannabis?"

Fuck off, asshole.

On Marty supposedly trying to blow up the family home: "Marde got mad at his dad for some reason. it was xmas and I had to return all of Casey's gifts and he threatened to blow his dads house up. That was Marde" Not you?

Why is Justin still afraid to come forward with both Marty and Bo deceased? "I think it's out of fear of remembering that night. I can't really answer that question for him. He still has no memories"

"I can't really" is denial of fact. She knows and WON'T tell the truth.

As for the murders: "I was not there...I swear on the bible and the good Lord knows this to be true" Holy fuk, the ultimate lie. She's not religious, she uses religion to hide her crimes. Why swear if your story is right? She knows she's lying.

Had Justin ever spent the night with the Sharps before that night? "I don't think that was his first time. Remember he didn't get to Keddie until xmas of 80"

About your trysts with Wade prior to the murders, and your ensuing involvement, and how Marty expressed his rage directly to Wade and to you. "There was no tryst with Wade before the murders. I met him at Dee Lakes house with Marde. In Indianfalls Marde and I just happened to be visiting Dee. I got involved with Wade that summer after the murders. I lived with the Meeks after..Got my own apartment that summer. Wade and I got involved for just a short time I for the life of me don't know why! The Meeks were nice to me. Now I wonder why. I was not really friends with them. Same with Sue just acquaintances"

Do you know why Marty told Wade that stuff in lock up a week or so after the murders? "no i don't"

You knew the Meeks when they lived next to the post office. How did you meet them? "met them when they lived in the big white house on 1st street not before" That can't be true because they moved there AFTER you met them!

you knew the Meeks before they moved to EQ. That's not fiction. That's not memory lapse "no I don't know where they lived before 1st street sorry someone has lied to you and it isn't me!!"

What were all the the syringes in your basement about? "I don't know Wade saw them"

Was Marde ever a loving Husband Marilyn? "if things went his way he was a smoothe talker"

Where was Casey while you were at the bar? "at home asleep"

"We left the lounge because Marde got into an argument with Jan I don't know what it was really about" Jan wasn't there at the time. Marty was talking to her husband. And you said it was Bo that blew his top, not Marde.

Why did Marde blow his top, when you told LE in April 81 it was Bo that went apeshit? "It had to have been Marde . Who else would he have called and yelled at over the phone when we got home that night. I heard him yelling on the phone. I was standing at the bedroom door when he hung up the phone and said she can't talk to me like that. He called her a bitch and slammed the phone down" "I have not a clue"

OK, you mentioned the location of the phone on that other wall twice, which is why I believe you. What happened when you left the bar the first time? This is critical."thank you dmac so much. We came up the road and it so quiet I don't remember talking about anything in particular. It was so quiet, the dog didn't even bark."

ok then you walked past 28, then what? I mean 27 and 25 and home. "I kept to myself most of the time I didn't visit with to[o] many people unless Marde was with me he didn't allow it. I think I turned the tv or it was already on. I got ready for bed that's when Marde got on the phone and was yelling at Jan. I think it was the news."

nope it was 1:15 am and too late for news. What did you watch? "That can't be right I wouldn't have left Casey that long. I really didn't watch it I got ready for bed and the tv in the living room was on I wasn't really paying that close attention"

you went to bed in the closet and watched a non-existent newscast from the living room? Good grief. "what closet?"

your bedroom. You also said you watched a war movie. Remember it? "no"

when was the last time you saw a photo of your bedroom at 26? "it was small but not a closet, the dresser was in the closet the bed took up most of the room"

Remember talking to Doug Thomas? This is funny and far more important, you know what a loser Doug is. "I do now"

where and when did it occur? "Justin came and got me that morning after the murders, I sat out in front of 28 in his car parked on the road"

what happened in the car, Marilyn? "Doug was behind the wheel and Justin was sitting between us. Doug asked me if I thought Sue could have gone off the deep end and killed her kids. I said no why? He said one of the bodies is a very small female they haven't identified yet. He thinks it might be Tina. All the while Justin is trying to inter[r]upt us. Something Justin said got my attention and I told DT to listen to Justin."

and Justin said? "we stopped talking and Justin said that's not Tina it's Sue in there Tina is missing,look down by the river. I don't know why he said that Doug let us go back to our cabin but we had to stay around in case they needed to talk to us some more"

you were in the squad car parked out front? Who else was there? "Just DT, Justin and myself"

you're on O 24/7, still smoke like a broken truck axle, and consume caffeine as if it were green veg? your death wish is pretty intense, Loon. "I don't have any say in it the good Lord does"

you also don't have say in what you've already done. "I had to stick around Keddie in case they needed to talk to me again that's how I know it was late in the day when the boy's and I left"

when and how did you bail from Keddie that day? It's becoming more important, because we now know stuff nobody put together on April 12. "I thought it was later that's what Nina Meeks said She said she came and got us. I personally don't recall"

keep in mind, you've only told us Justin knocked on the front door, you got dressed and walked several steps outside to confirm Justin had a bad joke. "Like around 3:00 or there abouts . That is correct and it was after talking to DT that Justin were playing on the living room floor and Justin was on top of Casey pretending to stab Casey. Marde got mad at him"

so you mean three PM? "Just before I went out to talk to DT. yes 3:00 PM"

so Justin knocked on the front door at three pm? "no around 8:30 am. Justin came and got me that morning at around 8:30 am WE left Keddie at around 3:00 PM same day."

you're making a lot of sense, but it takes repeated questions to get you to answer. No biggie. so WHO picked you up and WHEN? "Nina Meeks said she picked us up around 3:00 PM. I remember thinking that's a long time to leave bodies in there. I don't recall if it was Nina or not. meaning Justin, Casey and me. That can't be right though because Marde came to her house heading to Reno around 4:00 Pm. I think"

When you and Wade hooked up, where did you move and rent an apt together? "The apartments next to the Meeks house on hwy 70 and 1st street"

ok what about the kids. Who went with you to Nina's. We already know Justin was in custody. "no they came later to Nina's to take Justin into custody I don't know now. you know a lot about me, more about me than I do, and I don't know anything about you"

I'm a renowned asshole and your history is sadly splayed out before us. Only you can connect the dots to clear your own name from involvement. that's why you're here, and we both know that. "I want this case solved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    You want to be cleared but never ignored.

"You all have made up your own minds and nothing I say matters, I'M DONE"

back to Doug's car. Was it a sedan or a coupe? "A Sheriffs car. I don't know the difference" sedan has four doors

where was it parked? "in front of cabin 28 on the road"

which side? "pointed toward cabin 26"

so the car came up and drove across the mid-line and parked against traffic? That's illegal. Are you certain that happened, because you are accusing the sheriff of gross neglect and corruption. 'Citizen's ARREST! Citizen's ARREST!' what other vehicles and LE cars were around 28 at the time? I figure the road must have been blocked by cop cars. "I don't know Have you ever had anything like this happen to you. You don't remember a whole lot of detail. It's horrible and a lot of confusion"

Marilyn is a murderer. McClish that fact. "Please believe me" are the words of a liar. Marilyn ALWAYS tries to convince. It's because she's lying. Poorly.

Justin carries the trait.

AUSome!
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:13 am

This is all fractured lies and truths. Loon was fucking Wade and moved into an apartment adjacent to the Meeks home. Literally fucking next door. Notice Mama lies about all of this. Sorry, but Mama Meeks is a lying shit. For whatever reason, she fucks truth. /Result: She makes the innocent seem guilty, the guilty seem protected. She's a virus in this scandal.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:20 am

WADE MEEKS is a participant. He didn't know shit, but knew Bo well enough to do taxi service to the Greyhound?

WADE MEEKS car left at 1200 on Sunday. That was his car at 26 when Dee's car left.

WADE MEEKS IS A SUSPECT IN MURDER?

Makes more sense now.

"I GOT HER, I'LL GET YOU TOO!"

yeah, Wade was fucking loon. And Marty. Marty figured it out WHEN?

this is a damned soap opera.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby leenie963 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:03 pm

by justice17 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:56 pm
Hi Marilyn,

Do you think Marde had "a thing" for Sue?

by Marilyn Musgrove » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:52 pm
Marde told me he met Bo at the VA, if they met somewhere else or they had known each other before I met Marde, I'm unaware. I looked at the photos of the cars, I didn't recognize them. The only green car I remember is Wades. I believe it was a green pontiac? I do know it was a big green car. He still had it when he went into the Navy. It was left with his mother. I never knew for sure where Marde went after the murders untill several years later when Dee gave Skip and I the paper from Chico with a picture of Marde as the town crier. After that I never heard about or where or what Marde did. To my knowledge Marde didn't even know Sue...

Have a blessed day ( :
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Loon is saying with her … dot dot dot that selective memory is again the convenient card to play. To her knowledge her husband didn’t even know Sue. So why would he ask his wife to knock on Sue’s door and try to hook her up with Bo? I’ll tell you one dang thing, if my husband asked me to knock on a woman’s door to try to hook his buddy up I’d be more suspicious of HIM and his motives. It’s just the nature of us women I think. Loon didn’t elaborate any further about Sue. Why? I can tell you every time my husband has fucked up for the past 31 years of marriage and 2 years dating! Give me a freakin’ break.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby dmac » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 pm

run for the obvious. Loon is sporting blood. This dumb cunt is next. Well, she deserves it.

BUT pay attention to anyone she mentions other than herself. We know this is her solo blow job, but...

When Loon mentions any name other than her own, you better be paying attention.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:35 pm

oh, and of course, Loon is the source for all the other contradictory accusations. Delete Loon from the Loonibi and there is no Loonibi. Marilyn is a cold-blooded sociopath murderer.

Sheila, there's your answer. You've waited 40 years to know you've been lied to for 41.

Marilyn.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:48 pm

Is it okay for me to want to personally hang Marilyn until dead? With Justin licking her pussy?

Those are the marks. Fucking wake up.

There are so few people I really believe need suffering and death, and the "death penalty" is a massive racist eulogy to the absolute lie that is American Justice.

Marilyn? I'd crush her neck with the first simple squeeze. Fuck you, Justin. You're lunch.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:49 pm

I am unsure if I missed something or if this is unavailable intel that has you frothing for Justin's head. Not a request for information btw just an observation. However I am not a huge fan of the DP either as its misused in our country but I occasionally make exception for supreme pieces of human filth like Marilyn fucking thinks she's Smartt Musgrove! She deserves an express journey to hell. In fact most of the time I think living in prison would be worse than death but here I'm just fucking done with that sow. She manipulated ALL of this and still is!
budrfligh

Postby LynnieLasVegas » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:40 am

Tina.
Did they take Tina to convince Justin nothing would happen to her? He had a crush on her. Even if she was had already been murdered Justin may have thought she was just hurt or they told him she ran out unhurt. Maybe they were just trying to bullshit Justin so he would continue to go along with them. That is why she couldn't be found right away. To convince Justin she was ok to continue his compliance.
From any earlier post:
"Doug was behind the wheel and Justin was sitting between us. Doug asked me if I thought Sue could have gone off the deep end and killed her kids. I said no why? He said one of the bodies is a very small female they haven't identified yet. He thinks it might be Tina. All the while Justin is trying to inter[r]upt us. Something Justin said got my attention and I told DT to listen to Justin."

and Justin said? "we stopped talking and Justin said that's not Tina it's Sue in there Tina is missing,look down by the river."

Had this been theorized before? I am sure it has but it just made tons of sense to me all of the sudden.
LynnieLasVegas

Postby dmac » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:01 pm

Let's truly convict Loon in the Court of Public Opinion.

I want to hang her by the neck, seriously. And pull the rope. I've never wanted anyone dead in my life, other than John Wayne Gacy, the Bush Twins, and Trump. I would gladly do a mass execution on these cunts, but, alas, Gacy is dead.

MARILYN SMARTT MUSGROVE convinced Marty that Sue was fucking their marriage, and Marty is just dumb enough to bite. Why the fuck was Bo there, if tools of felonious assault were placed in his hands? Or did he program that, too? Bo was a fun-loving guy, and 28 was right up his left arm. So, fuck Bo and his intent, he went in knowing nobody would name him in court. No witnesses, as Marty said. He was pissed three were left alive to do just that, but Marty knew the sheriff. Bareback butt buddy, no condom. Freedom.

Anyone looking for logic in the alibis or motives is an ignorant cunt. These are sociopaths. Their logic, hopefully, is crass bullshit to you. It's spelled out in many ways in the criss-crossed underpinnings of the malaise of staging. Fourteen stories of shit emerge from any one vx and, en masse, it's supposedly incomprehensible. Until you lift the layers, taking time into motion. What was done first? Bindings. Then beatings. Sue and Tina were already bloody before the tape hit wrists. Justin was involve in taping. Early on, assholes, catch up. Dana was not supposed to be there, this was no drug enforcement hit, Dana was a surprise and died first. Tina screamed when they went into the bedroom, their first move into the house, so she died immediately. If not first, then alongside Dana. No knives, no weapons, just strangulation. Silent as a smelly one. As Marty said in his confession, "she saw everything. We couldn't have any witnesses" and she was taken from the house in a term equal to dead, just to throw off the toothless 'investigation'.

Marty then points Crimely to the bridge: "Fucker's closed ALL the time" WRONG. He knew it was unlocked at all times, as he'd just crossed it carrying Tina's corpse. He told Crim and Bradley EXACTLY how he took Tina out of Keddie, and they chose not to verify the bridge was locked.

I'm getting off-target, because Marty and Bo and Loon and Justin did this shit. Sooo...

Let's convict Loon right now, make her life a living hell. Call her every hour of the day and ask, "Why did you want Sue dead?"

I have her phone number. Look it up.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to keddie facts