Definitely. Will fix.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Review of People Magazine Investigates TV episod on Kedd

Postby justice17 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:47 pm

I Noticed some of the errors, but I think they did a fairly good job. Two of my family members
mentioned that they watched it, so hopefully there were a lot of viewers. I couldn't believe it when
I saw you DMAC. I know that you have stated many times that you wish to remain anonymous. I figured
They would put you in "the Marty's therapist"type interview.

Oh well, GOOD job on getting the message out there in a much larger platform, I'm glad they got the website
Wrong. The smart ones will find us.
Justice for all
justice17

Postby jefferzzzz » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:05 pm

I just finished watching this myself, and like you others, I did notice several mistakes. However, I thought it was very well done overall. I am hoping it will spark a lot more interest in the case. Dmac, I thought you did wonderfully on the big screen. I would have been so nervous. :-))
jefferzzzz

Postby GloomasLake » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:39 pm

This was better than I expected and dmac, I know you want to be anonymous and it's a big deal that they failed to honor your request. I've always wondered what you look like and now I know! There were mistakes but honestly I didn't think that this program would cover this case as faithfully as they did. Awesome job dmac, I bet we will have a ton of new folks signing up.
GloomasLake

Postby meankitty » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:20 pm

I watched the show, but never did get a chance to even see a copy of the magazine, since it sold out really fast. The show did have some errors, but it was a good show. I do think that they shouldn't have used Justin's last name or showed Dmac's face.

Approx. times listed.
19 min.---Sheila said "One of us kids would have known if she (Sue) was out seeing many men." I agree with this, especially since she slept in the same room as her mother, she'd know whether she was there or not. I always loathed those prostitution rumors that VM was so fond of spouting on part 1 of the DVD.
24 min.---Looked into Lipsey, and according to Night Rider, they looked into him for a long time. I don't know Night Riders source, though.
32 min.---It wasn't Marilyn and Justin, it was Marilyn and Casey that Marty tried to run over with the car.
39 min.---Marty didn't quite live next door to the Seabolt's, it was across the road.
56 min.---The letter Marty wrote to Marilyn was available long before the tape was discovered, since Josh posted it.
meankitty

Postby dmac » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:25 pm

I've been watching the DVD of the People show for about 14 hours. All I hear are the lies. The truths skate by, and the lies sound sharp and shrill. They made mockery of things I told them to ignore. Review: Out of ten, this is four.

I dreamed up this fascinating second hammer based on ME measurements. I do believe the second hammer is Marty's, but the ME shit is shit. There was no science behind my claims, because the ME was a reckless twat. No blame other than DIRECTY on me, I fucked up so damned bad, irresponsible idiocy. I called the ME a moron, then trusted his other work? I'm the fucking moron! Twat cunt asshole.

According to my re-read of the ME reports, there is absolutely NO REASON to believe a hammer was involved, much less TWO HAMMERS. Bizarre as it is, my fuckup proves true. Two hammers. Other evidence supportsh TWO HAMMER, but my claims are A-Class bullshit. But that does NOT absolve me for being a completely wrong pussy bitch butch boy. I may have been right. More importantly, I was FUNDAMENTALLY wrong. Biased, bastardized. Everything I reject.

"Two hammers" came from me, and there is asolutely no scientific basis for that in the inept ME reports.

Fortunately, other facts and factors saved my ass, but my wrong will never be right.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:44 pm

dmac wrote:I've been watching the DVD of the People show for about 14 hours. All I hear are the lies. The truths skate by, and the lies sound sharp and shrill. They made mockery of things I told them to ignore. Review: Out of ten, this is four.

I dreamed up this fascinating second hammer based on ME measurements. I do believe the second hammer is Marty's, but the ME shit is shit. There was no science behind my claims, because the ME was a reckless twat. No blame other than DIRECTY on me, I fucked up so damned bad, irresponsible idiocy. I called the ME a moron, then trusted his other work? I'm the fucking moron! Twat cunt asshole.

According to my re-read of the ME reports, there is absolutely NO REASON to believe a hammer was involved, much less TWO HAMMERS. Bizarre as it is, my fuckup proves true. Two hammers. Other evidence supportsh TWO HAMMER, but my claims are A-Class bullshit. But that does NOT absolve me for being a completely wrong pussy bitch butch boy. I may have been right. More importantly, I was FUNDAMENTALLY wrong. Biased, bastardized. Everything I reject.

"Two hammers" came from me, and there is asolutely no scientific basis for that in the inept ME reports.

Fortunately, other facts and factors saved my ass, but my wrong will never be right.

The "people" show uses "two known hammers" as a crux in the story: "Cops knew there were TWO hammers, but where is the other hammer?" It's sadly true, but it's 100% unprovable horse shit. I misread ME reports as indicating there were two sizes of head wounds. No, this fucker ME simply didn't give a shit about life.

I completely fucked that up. Turns out okay, as it was two hammers.

What else have I completely fucked up? My cautious guess is 18-34% I'm dealing with lifelong liars suddenly telling the truth? Fuck, yeah, man!

The ME registered circular head wounds at 5/8th and 3/4". The ME was GUESSING, a fucking knob. Everything about his reports demand a love of sci fi to stay awake. That fucker didn't give one shit.

I was looking at the autopsy shots of Johnny. Scalp peeled back, those two shots to the back of his head were so damned killing. It was seeing the skull punctures and fractures that made me realize the ME was shit and guessing. And I'm completely at fault for what I said. Not the ME, Me.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby meankitty » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:03 am

Dmac, I think you're being too harsh on yourself since everyone makes mistakes and misses stuff, that sometimes another person notices. No one is perfect and no one should be expected to be 100% perfect. I've missed things myself, and I should have read Timeline C earlier, and I need to cross reference it with some of the work I've been working on.

As for people lying in this case, no one lies 100% of the time, there are nuggets of truth among the lies. Marty's interview sure had a lot of info leaking out. I noticed in 2012 that neither Marty and Bo thought they were "bulletproof", that's why all of the staging.

I do think the People Magazine show should have given both you and Sheila more than 30 seconds of air time sound bites. You had a lot more to say that didn't get out there.
meankitty

Postby Italian_pride26 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:46 pm

I was re-watching this on youtube today on my lunch, just killing time, refreshing my brain on this case, etc. I scrolled to the comments and there is some Thomas Horan on there that I thought I should point out. Does anyone know this fucking guy? He starts at the 4th comment and completely babbles about how wrong everyone is about this case. He personally mentions dmac and the way he talks makes me think he is well familiar with this site and the people on here. Something to the affect of "dmac's minions, blindly following." He says dmac and Gamberg made up stuff about the DOJ and PCSO corruption. And that dmac stole Josh Hancocks work for his own personal gain and profit. Obviously, I believe its all bullshit and he is trying to distract people from your work, dmac. But I was just wondering if anyone knew who the fuck this guy is and why he has a hard on for this site? I was actually expecting a reply to his comments from you, dmac. I thought for sure when I clicked it that it would show a reply from you just tearing his ass apart and calling him a fuckwad or something lol.
Italian_pride26

Postby LynnieLasVegas » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:28 pm

I am pretty sure the author is the one that wrote a book trying to debunk the Zodiac killer. His thesis is that no one person commited the crimes attributed to Zodiac. He believes Zodiac was essentially created by the media and the police.
LynnieLasVegas

Postby dmac » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:35 pm

He believes the Zodiac Killer never existed. As his iD indicates, it never happened. A Hoax.

There is a VAST swath of the internet dedicated to Zodiac, and nobody- not a sole soul- has given weight to his assholier-than-thou conclusions. In an internet receptive to all types of insane fantasy, his "hoax" story finds no purchase.

With ZERO interest in his moronic conclusions about an incredibly complex case, he dropped the Zodiac theme and decided Keddie also is a massive HOAX. That's his new line of insane horse shit.

Think Craig on acid.

He believes Johnny and Dana got in a fight on the way home, left DNA with knives and tissues in the trash can near the Gen Store. They made up and went home, then Tina killed them all. Then Tina walked for days over mountains and through valleys to die, unaccompanied by anything but bitter cold. The boys slept, Justin is a weird kid and his info makes no sense.

He believes Tina killed them and walked to her death.

Talk about psycho-moron. "JFK COMMITTED SUICIDE IN FRAME Z384" is his stature amongst people who believe or discard theorists.

His credibility amongst the sane and insane is : they don't even know his name.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby justice17 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:12 am

I have watched the People Magazine episode several times,but did not read the printed article until recently.

DT actually made a statement. I don't know what to make of it. He admits to giving Loon & Marde one session of martial advice. Loon says that it never happened.

Doug Thomas, the sheriff at the time the killings and who left for a new job with the state’s Department of Justice shortly afterward, acknowledges he’s a target of skeptics.
“There was no shortage of suspects,” Thomas tells PEOPLE. “But suddenly now everybody 35 years or so later have all figured out what happened, and that all of the investigating officers were corrupt. It’s laughable, is what it is.”
“Martin Smartt was not a friend of mine,” he says. “At one point he and his wife were having marital problems and they came to my office when I was sheriff and wanted me to counsel them. First of all, I had just gone through a divorce at that time. I told them, ‘Why would you want me to counsel you?’ ”

But he did provide “one session” of advice, he says.

“That sounds strange, but anyhow,” Thomas says. He also dismisses the rumor that Marty had once stayed with him. “People’s imaginations go wild,” he says. “Other than that, there was no contact with them until the homicides.”
Marilyn says she does not recall any meeting between her, Marty and Thomas. Asked if Marty and Thomas were friends, she says, “Not to my knowledge.”
https://www.google.com/amp/people.com/c ... gwood/amp/
Justice for all
justice17

Postby dmac » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:50 pm

First and foremost, Slyvester Douglas Lick-Ass Thomas is a corrupt fucker and liar. He absolutely admitted to us (Princess and I) that he was great friends with Marty. I was there when the phone conversations took place. I recall his exact phrasing to be, "Oh, yeah! We were great pals!" It sounds as if he was being sardonic, but he was dead serious, and lighthearted about the whole thing. He said Marty and he would cruise around for HOURS in his squad car. Why?! I mean, how far up each others' asses were these bootlicking scumbags? He said Marty was really lucky to have him as a friend for all the marital advice he'd give him! He never mentioned to us giving them a 'joint session', just that he was constantly advising Marty. He denied ever letting MArty live with him, but he also denied ever living in Keddie.

It's since been irrefutably confirmed 'Sheriff' Thomas was the tenant at 28 just prior to the Sharps moving in.

1> Thomas was no counselor, just as one Saturday seminar on hypnotism didn't make him an expert at that pseudo-science.

2> He was such a good marital counselor that his 'patients', along with Bo and others, slaughtered four people, with many of the motives based around their imploding marriage.

3> His denial to Princess of letting Marty live with him, I believe, is the result of him being surprised we knew that much about their relationship. In fact, perhaps the only known reference to it is from MArty's confession, which he knew full well about in 1981! It's kinda like how our working over of Tony Garedakis ended swiftly when we secured his guilt, after he said he'd helped Sue and the kids get firewood for 28 on Friday, by telling him Cabin 28 had no wood stove when the Sharps lived there. The Greek ended that conversation immediately after he realized we'd permanently fucked him as involved closely with the murders.

4> Furthermore, his denial to us of living in Keddie is probably related to the fact he must have let Marty crash at 8 (in Johnny's room, to stay out of the way?)... it's the most likely scenario of if/when Marty indeed lived with DT for a couple weeks. And think of all the free marriage counseling he could provide his new roommate!

5> DT joined this forum the day the article came out regarding Marty's hammer being found in the pond. He visits the site very often, yet refuses to log in! Most of the pages he tries to read are blocked, only for full members. Do you think he's going to post ten times to gain access?! HEEE HAWWW!

6> Doug Thomas is the very definition of a lying scumfuck pig who deserves to be hung from his scrawny nuts before literally being drawn and quartered. Some people absolutely deserve us to 'go medieval on [their] ass'!
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby meankitty » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:00 pm

dmac wrote:It's since been irrefutably confirmed 'Sheriff' Thomas was the tenant at 28 just prior to the Sharps moving in.

I thought of this before, and haven't posted it yet but, is there any possibility of Marty having an extra key to the place if he had to stay there long enough, and needed to use the bathroom when no one else was there?
meankitty

Postby dmac » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:27 pm

It's possible, of course, but unnecessary, as the doors weren't locked.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby meankitty » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:49 am

I thought so, with the news reports of "no forced entry".
meankitty

Previous

Return to keddie facts