Why Was Tina Taken?

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Why Was Tina Taken?

Postby CJMajor26 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:24 am

Ok first off I want to say i'm sorry if this has been discussed before but Tina being taken is almost as baffling as why the boys were left alive. If Tina was woken up by the attacks (Which I believe she was) and walked into the living room to see what was going on (Which I also believe she did) why not just kill her there, right on the spot? Why take her somewheres else and kill her. I had a theory that maybe Tina upon seeing what was going down had run out the back door to go get help and they chased her down and killed her, but yet the problem to this theory is if this did happen why take her body and dump it in Feather Falls why not leave it? I think and just the thought of this makes me sick and disgusted but what if they went there to rape Sue for whatever reason, but then all hell breaks loose and instead they take Tina and rape her then kill her. But then again they could have just done it right there in the cabin. What are ya'lls thoughts on this?
CJMajor26

Re: Why Was Tina Taken?

Postby tinkerbell » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:56 am

In my opinion, I do think Tina walked out on it and they did take her and unfortunately had their way with her for a few days and then killed her. Why else would they take her. That is the one big thing that has always been on my mind the most (besides the why it happened in the first place). I have tried not to think what happened to her, but I know it probably did...
tinkerbell

Postby Chichibcc » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:56 pm

I mentioned why I think Tina was taken in this thread:

http://keddie28.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=429&start=15#p6328
Chichibcc

Postby CJMajor26 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:25 pm

Oh very interesting theory and Tinkerbell I would like to offer my condolences to you and your family I hope ya'll get some closure soon
CJMajor26

Postby Tennessean » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:29 am

Chichibcc wrote:I mentioned why I think Tina was taken in this thread:

http://keddie28.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=429&start=15#p6328

Other than the staging theory, this is the best theory I've heard considering why Tina was taken and not killed at the scene, very logical.
Tennessean

Postby duffyman » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:14 am

Just added my theory as to why here...

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1518#p18839

Sorry, I would have added it here but did not see this thread till later.
duffyman

Postby Bill24 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:49 pm

I was just thinking if the killers took Tina as part of the staging or to throw of the investigation, why not take Dana instead? It would have made way more since because he would have become the primary suspect if he was missing. So what Im saying is I think she was taken for other reasons what ever they may have been. Most likely something for Bo.
Bill24

Postby Bill24 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:02 pm

So it goes back to the killers deciding to take her just by chance or an after thought or the theory that she was taken because she was the target and possibly to get rid of evidence which is what I'm starting to lean towards. I just can't see somebody murdering a family just because the mother is supposedly causing a rift in the killers marriage. I just can't get past that being the only motive.
Bill24

Postby dmac » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:01 am

Bo and Marty were pussies. There's your answer.

Dana weighed twice as much as Tina.

Read Marty's interview, how he explains away why they took Tina instead of Dana: "We thought Dana did it at first, because he's not right upstairs, but then we realized he was one of the bodies."

Please note that taking Tina instead of Dana did NOT stop Doug Thomas from making Tina the lead suspect. Please note the document full of lies PCSO/Crimely fed FBI Quantico, which I believe directly led to FBI profiling genius John Douglas to errantly conclude Tina may have been a key participant.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:24 am

Look a misogynistic psychopath, a narcissistic sociopath and a Chicago hitman all get together and create the perfect storm. That is all the motive you're going to get. There is no rationale explanation for this crime. The kids didn't have contraband. The mom wasn't turning states evidence and Tina was the red herring. It seems it's still working too. I spun my wheels for 3 years seeking motive. There is no one motive and this isn't even one crime but many crimes heaped upon the original. Just speculating is a great thread for motive seekers if you must discover that for yourself. This is a SENSELESS crime and we want to find out WHY because our minds think there certainly must be a reason, but there was no reason other than they fucking felt like it.
budrfligh

Postby meankitty » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:25 pm

I think the closest thing to a motive, for Marty at least, was in his confession to the therapist about blaming Sue for his marital problems. (Instead of taking responsibility for his own behavior)
meankitty

Postby dmac » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:49 pm

Budr, don't overplay what you think these morons were doing. Bo was not there as a mafia hole-digger. He probably wanted a fuckrape. I think Bo walked in expecting a fuck and ended up killing witnesses to shit he could never be caught doing.

That makes Keddie 1 and Mafia Zero.

You're too busy trying to find reason and logic where none exists. This is psycho shit, not your drugstore Joyce Brothers explanation of deep-seated father-son hatred.

Tear the murders to pieces. No confession shows

One.

Work backwards to move forward.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Return to just speculatin'