Zonita Seabolt

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Zonita Seabolt

Postby jayne29819 » Sun May 28, 2017 4:16 pm

Something really bothers me about the Seabolts. I know that the documentary should taken with a grain of salt bit when Zonita speaks of Shelia running back to her house and screaming there are three bodies she begins to laugh. You can see her attempt to hold it in but she is completely able to do it. I could go with it being nerves but every other time she is able to talk normally this added to the fact that she did allow Tina to stay the night seems strange. Maybe it is a coincidence that the one Saturday that Tina does not stay at the Seabolts is the same night she is taken and her mother and brother are murdered. Maybe it is nothing but her reaction mixed with her not allowing Tina stay over bothers me greatly. Am I just being crazy?
jayne29819

Re: Zonita Seabolt

Postby dmac » Tue May 30, 2017 8:27 pm

The Seabolts weren't the only ones with kids who survived that night by knowing Sue was a shitty mom and not trusting their kids to be safe at 28.

As for her laughter, you've never seen someone who smiles/chuckles when incredibly uncomfortable? I guess you've never watched the 5 O-Clock News, or seen a politician being interviewed. Or talked to a child or your own parents.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby jayne29819 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:51 am

I actually do know about laughing when upset or nervous. I have gotten in trouble for it more times than I can count but you would expect her to do it through out the video not just when she is describing Shelia running back over screaming about dead bodies and even more so since that was years later. She has also admitted that she felt that Sue was a bad mother so she may have felt that Sue's lifestyle was bad enough that murder seemed likely if not justified.
I do know that there were kids that were not hurt that night my issue is that is was the routine that both girls stayed with the Seabolts according to her and Shelia except this one time which ends with three dead bodies in a living room and a 13 year old missing. It could be that the killer(s) could have known this routine when they broke in and then were surprised by Tina being there and that is why in fact they took her because killing her hadn't been part of the plan and the two boys were killed because they were trying to intervene.
My only point is Sue was attacked at a time where Tina would be at a particular neighbors house who laughs when told of dead bodies. It does not mean she had anything to do with it but as I said it was something that bothered me about the case. It is not unreasonable to think of alternative scenarios when trying to solve a cold case and in fact you recently reexamined the autopsy report of Sue and finding issues in that you did not see before. Closing the mind off from any possibility is not good policy when trying to solve a cold case and that is what this forum and website are supposed to be about, right? But hey keep talking about what a shitty mom Sue was that will get us far.
jayne29819

Postby dmac » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:43 am

Where did you come up with the fiction that Tina AND Sheila normally slept at 27 on Sat night? Because it is pure fiction.

As for Zonita's laughter, aren't you aware of the fact that, at first, Sheila was invited to stay over and Tina was still to stick to the routine of sleeping at 27, too? Only later, the decision was made to concentrate on it being Sheila's night, purportedly because Sheila's own sleepover plans went down in flames? I believe there was some heavy shunning and shaming going on, on top of the fact many folks didn't want their kids under Sue's lax 'supervision'.

Don't you know Zonita was very uncomfortable, perhaps even felt guilty, over the fact the decision to send Tina home unwittingly sentenced her to death? She sure as shit was clearly aware, all those years later.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby IPO » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:55 am

Jayne#####, while not a moderator. As a member I push the "bleep" button on your posts. Not sure where you're coming from. Those old multi edited videos made by Josh remind me of old tv shows where they insert a laugh track, or reality tv shows where they cut out what is real and post inappropriate laughs and comments where they feel they will get the best audience reaction. You have only made these two posts, Those videos were made a long time ago. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but are they still be sold? Or maybe you watched them on YouTube. The information on this site is more up to date, and real research has gone into what is posted. As a newcomer.....or someone who is just trying to look like a newcomer...you either have a lot of reading to do or you are trying to toss in a red herring. Zonita Seaboldt knew far more about what was happening in Cabin 28, and Sue's mothering skills than most people. She lived next door and her children and Sue's children shared a lot of information with her, As a stay at home mother she couldn't help but hear and see the family's comings and goings. For a very long time we tip toed around Sue being a mother doing the best she could. Not one of us believe that she deserved to die or suffer any type of harm. Zonita Seaboldt did not either. We will never know why she smiled or laughed at points, but remember it was edited. But it looks like you're trying to separate our discussions from the fact that Sue was not a great mother. But to point the finger at Zonita? I have to wonder why are you opening a new thread to get our attention to throw in a red herring theory, And a poorly thought out red herring at that.
IPO

Postby budrfligh » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:17 am

Of all involved in this case I find Mrs Seabolt the most genuine. Her laughter was accompanied by blushing because she was nervous and stating truthful but not flattering things about a brutally murdered woman. Not only has this been discussed in length and available through a quick search that even I can perform it is indeed beating a dead horse. I tend to wonder what motivation is behind finger pointing at her as well.
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:15 pm

FYI, Zonita Seabolt's nervous laughter has turned into uniformly "huge guffaws" by the ill-informed YouTubers wishing to comment on the case. There are several cliches coming from those chiming in without brains or proof of knowledge. I have about 50 vids on my Keddie YT channel and, hands down, the biggest complaints are "'Thomas' used Tarot-Card-reading psychics!" to "It's obvious Tina was raped" to "poor cops were in over their heads" to "Why is that holier-than-thou asshole bitch demeaning the victim?". The commenters don't seem to identify Zonita or Metcalf as seperate people.

If you look at replies to the vid where Zonita's heavily-edited account is shown, Mrs Seabolt is lumped in with a true scumfuck moron, Metcalf. The YT viewers' animosity at Metcalf and/or Zonita is so poorly directed, it seems like acid bathed over both.

Bottom line: The Smartts were not the highest-regarded family in Keddie. Nor were the Seabolts but, as NOBODY'S EVER BOTHERED TO FUCKING ASK, I'll put it out there.

These were NEIGHBORS, 15' away in the same pleasant forest slum. The Smartt and Seabolt kids were friends, playmates, and Tina regularly slept at 27 on Saturdays. If you look at aerial shots of the two buildings, there's a pathway grooved into the green ground, up and over the "white picket fence" that separated families and friends from murder and horror. Those kids grooved a clean shortcut between 27 & 28.

Zonita did not approve of Sue Sharp's (lack of) supervision, and did not condone her own kids being 'watched' at 28. However, Tina was a regular sleepover on Sat nights at 27 and, on the night of the murders, very late in the game Tina was told to sleep at 28 so Sheila could get all the attention at 27.

Of course, it's more than implied Dana's prowess had ensnared one of the elder Seabolt girls by the time of the murders. Dana was very much a ladies man by the time he was clobbered and strangulated to death. His sleeping habits lead, for instance, DIRECTLY to the accusations Tina was pregnant by Bo. This shit all comes from soap opera slaves saying one thing in common: Shanks said Tina was pregnant.

Not one whit leads to confirmation loverboy Dana had any conceived or real interest in a Seabolt girl, but it's enough...

Shanks later rose to sheriff as a child-rapist. He resigned and got FULL BENFITS for being a PAID CHILD RAPIST ON PCSO PAYROLL.

OK, laugh all you want at poor Zonita Seabolt. She lost her life to cancer a few years back, but the sick cancer eating you has also strongly taken hold.

Show it, or fuck off.

Now, again, Jayne, what exactly is your problem?!
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:13 pm

So much time wasted on rumors started by dirty cops that are still doing the same thing: deflecting from the truth. I still have excited epiphanies only to discover they've been covered in length elsewhere... no stone unturned so to speak. However it does yet again point out exactly what they are desperate to conceal- they are dirty corrupt law enforcement and are the very worst of criminals. That they conspire to conceal the very homicides they're charged to solve. For current law enforcement to state unequivocally that this was the case is huge. Unheard of huge. Yet it is ignored for rumors? Pffft !! I am more interested in the crim notebook.
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:20 pm

Never discourage them from talking. I hope like hell I've warned them to 'be smartt'. Name one person we've spoken with who hasn't made themselves clear suspects by their own blatherings.

Richard Meeks is the only one I've publicly mentioned as being forthright and offering retellings of events and details- without any provocation. IMO, no way he's lying.

Mama, on the other hand, only underlines contradictions, suspicions.

Only those telling truths come out looking good. The rest are similar to me gutting that murderous cunt, Marilyn, like the bottom-feeding carp she is.

Here's a bit of attitude Marilyn, Dee Lake, Tony Garedakis, Justin, etc. may understand as the wild beast hunters they are: Many kill carp for sport, but Marilyn is a special target. Bash her in the head, and take her to court.

same goes for:
Justin Smartt
Dee Lake
Tony Garedakis
Wade Meeks
Doug Thomas
Don Stoy
Child Molester Shanks
Rod DeCrona
Don Stoy
Prince Albert Dead Assfuck Crim
Harry Bradley (I've called this lying puke)
Mike & Martel Davis (they married shortly after the murders)

taste the whip, bitches.

Do you want me to name the names of those I believe are involved in Kathy's murder? It was a real piece of bad rope. It went on and on, and they threw her out like trash when they were done with her (INTENTIONALLY ACROSS THE COUNTY LINE). It was a team job, multiple perps. Local, focused on someone they knew who was younger and trusting those who gave her that last hitch.

You think I don't want to link these Kathy killing fucks to the Keddie crimes? No, I don't. Besides, they've proved to be PHYSICALLY unrelated. I believe corruption with lawyer Baird McKnight Sr's reign in Plumas led to a wanton ignorance of Kathy's murder. I place the blame of Kathy's death and murder directly on a GANG of assholes Kathy's brother and Baird Sr's son hung with. Hung? Shit, they were the prime limp dicks.

I place blame on a corrupt Plumas BoS who'd rather buy new cat litter than kill the corrupt tiger SHITTING DOWN THEIR THROATS. When this all went down, you'd be hard-pressed to find a more fucked Plumas Board of Supervisors. Remember when I pointed out comments made by members of the BoS when talking about faked and fucked crimes in Plumas? One BoS guy said, "I'm out! I can't talk bout this! It happened in one of my stores!" He was talking about knowing who broke into his store, and a PCSO coverup. PCSO had some stolen items in their personal possession, as in "split the take". Hi, Don Stoy! Bitch!

You thought this was all about Tina or Cabin 28? Sorry, Kathy's case is "hotter than a crotch" (Bob Dylan, "Tough Mama", Planet Waves 1974)

It's very interesting when a suspect from one murder supposedly wanders into another. I'm paying FULL ATTENTION to these concentric and crossing circles.

I believe both of these crimes were covered up by basically the same people/'powers that be'. And who, you ask, is in common? Why, Baird McKNight Sr. Look him up on this forum, I'm about the only dumb fuck to prove he's a piece of absolute shit. So is his bitch son, clearly a suspect in the torture murder of Kathy.

As I've accidentally spoken the obvious, why not discuss it?

Kathy Howard, I believe, was lured by her own brother and 'friends'. They defiled and tortured and killed her, imo. They dumped her in common deer hunting wood so close to a crossroad for anyone who would recognize the the smell of death, because she was obvious prey. The few news articles hold few details of the torture she endured and death she suffered.

I do NOT believe Bo or Marde or any of these wankfests had anything to do with Lyn Mollath's murder.

to say there were few news reports is a joke. Evidently, this press-happy family did all they could to kill the story of Lyn being... SLAUGHTERED.

why?
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:34 pm

As I've accidentally spoken the obvious, why not discuss it?

Kathy Howard, I believe, was lured by her own brother and 'friends'. They defiled and tortured and killed her, imo. They dumped her in common deer hunting wood so close anyone would know the smell of death, because she was obvious prey.

I do NOT believe Bo or Marde or any of these wankfests had anything to do with Lyn Mollath's murder.

to say there were few news reports is a joke. Evidently, this press-happy family did all they could to kill the story of Lyn being... SLAUGHTERED.

why?
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:18 am

WHY?

Hello folks, read up on this.

WHY?!
Why did the FAMILY of beautiful Jan Mollath LIE about EVERYTHING?
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby leenie963 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:15 pm

jayne29819 wrote:Something really bothers me about the Seabolts. I know that the documentary should taken with a grain of salt bit when Zonita speaks of Shelia running back to her house and screaming there are three bodies she begins to laugh. You can see her attempt to hold it in but she is completely able to do it. I could go with it being nerves but every other time she is able to talk normally this added to the fact that she did allow Tina to stay the night seems strange. Maybe it is a coincidence that the one Saturday that Tina does not stay at the Seabolts is the same night she is taken and her mother and brother are murdered. Maybe it is nothing but her reaction mixed with her not allowing Tina stay over bothers me greatly. Am I just being crazy?

I looked at that as her being ashamed of her talking bad of the dead: Sue in particular. Huh? Why Sue? Maybe Zonita wasn't the Sunny fucking D Mom eh? Then she goes on with smarmy smiling about not allowing her kids blah fucking blah. Far as I'm concerned she is one of those obvious faith munching bible piranhas only to smile oddly when lying about what they really think. Just an old bitch trying to get into her heaven. Meh.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby dmac » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:10 pm

I disagree. And, despite whatever impact you believe Zonita's religion may have had on her outlook or compassion or whatever, remember she's not a Utah Mormon. Those zealot assfucks are generally nazi assholes compared to 'outsider' Mormons, which is why Utah Mormons have a derogatory name for them: 'Gentiles'.

In the end, Zonita's highly-edited account gave most of us, years ago, a reality-check on Sue: Sue was NOT the 'Perfect Mom' put over to us by Sheila and others. This led to a rift between Sheila and us in the Real World: As it turns out, Sue was (like the vast majority of humans) a fault-laden individual, and a pretty shitty mom. Her kids didn't know this, because they knew nothing else but the mom they loved. Only Sheila and Johnny were apparently at the age where they began realizing her faults, and perhaps saw how tragic their upbringing was in comparison to the home lives seen through friends and acquaintences.

It's largely through our arguments over Zonita's words and opinions that many of us came to realize Sue was a distant, self-absorbed, largely 'absent' person and mother. Those words kinda smacked us in the face, breaking the rose-colored glasses off our noses. Her words helped inform us when reading how Sue ignored Tina in the wake of the child molestation at the Downtown Trailer Park, letting Tina return, unattended, to the very place she was molested. They informed us on how Sheila was left to her own devices, which had a hand in her pregnancy at 14.

Zonita's words informed us on Sue's leaving the kids alone night after night in the days leading up to the murders: She was regularly knocking boots with Dareyl at his RR trailer, into the wee hours of the morning. If Marty indeed had a hard-on for Sue, her fucking Dareyl literally fifty yards outside Marde's bedroom window could not have sat well with her soon-to-be killer. And, if Loon was aware of Marty's lust, it certainly gave her all the more motivation to set Sue up.

I can't help but wonder why Loon said Bo would get up and wander around Keddie in the middle of the night. Of course, her intended implication was Bo's limp dick got hard for Sue, but what else was she subconsciously saying?

As for what was left on the cutting room floor from Zonita's interview, she supposedly made mention of hearing a sexual encounter coming from 28 on Saturday afternoon.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:26 am

No clue where to post this so here will do.
While I have had concerns regarding Justins um involvement it seems Dmac has found a bone here. Taking into consideration the delicacies of insuring indictments I'm curious what turned the tide. I think it's something to do with the revelations regarding Sue's injuries.
The Howard/ Mollath murders have always been in my mind for reasons I can't provide facts for. Something about the virtual silence suggests yet again- LE cover up.
budrfligh

Postby budrfligh » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:35 am

Also I wonder about the last sexual encounter Mrs Seabolt heard. That would have potentially left behind evidence even though it wasn't rape. Yet no mention of this? Hmmmmm
budrfligh

Postby leenie963 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:00 pm

Not privy to what was left on the cutting room floor. My response was from the hip as usual. I'm a true believer in my gut, especially when it's had a few ice cold beers. Nervous laughter, ignorance, deleted scenes to warp a particular documentary view...all sucks ass, yep. Thanks though DMac, you always explain things to me and everyone. For Mrs. Seabolt to discuss a sexual encounter is extremely important...or was it impotent? Hmm...
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby dmac » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:06 pm

budrfligh wrote:No clue where to post this so here will do.
While I have had concerns regarding Justins um involvement it seems Dmac has found a bone here. Taking into consideration the delicacies of insuring indictments I'm curious what turned the tide. I think it's something to do with the revelations regarding Sue's injuries.
The Howard/ Mollath murders have always been in my mind for reasons I can't provide facts for. Something about the virtual silence suggests yet again- LE cover up.

I can't properly explain any of what you laid out, so let me lay out what I know.

I have long-believed this was a poorly thought-out home invasion/murder.
Let me cut to the chase: Kids and Justin.

Nobody slept that night.
Marty admitted Justin was involved.
Loon's lies verify EVERYTHING about the Loonibi.

I have, for years, protected Justin as another victim.

I have grave doubts if my silence is justified.

I want to out him, as I believe his silence personifies the very lack of compassion this case has suffered for decades.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:28 pm

No, budr. It's not regarding Sue's injuries. It's regarding a fuck being faced with facts, changing Grampers, and acting publicly oblivious. It's about one jack-off finding a spine in 60+ years of unfocussed life.

Read what you might into the above CLEAR STATEMENT and ask what the fuck you think went down without witnesses?

"without witnesses"? This is a witness.

dmac be back on the ass attack
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:56 pm

I'm finding it increasingly difficult to cover for an asshole who participated in these murders. Cover? Silence is a lie when it destroys the truth.

I believe any law written would contradict that absolute truth. Any process made to suggest the absence of full information is corrupt. That, by definition, is law.
My own silence makes me guilty of breaking my living arrangement. I'm holding onto info and doubt why I'm protecting what is, fundamentally, a douchebag lying cunt.

I'm torn. I'm a sand castle in a tornado.

Nope, I've got this. Do you?

dmac bak inda azz, Marilyn!
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:38 am

One thing about the 'sexual encounter'. My direct sources say it was Sue fucking. Indirect sources have changed it to be Tina, but that's always coming from people who also imagine Sue's murder was all about Tina.

Some people think I've got blinders on about Tina, but everything I see about those who think the case was about Tina have a hard-on for their hypothesis, and the ignore facts to be certain Tina was kidnapped, raped for years, and discarded. Who's sicker? MMB or the useless pukes who absolutely WANT this to be about child rape?

Even I can handle that answer: MMB.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Next

Return to just speculatin'