cushion blood stains

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

cushion blood stains

Postby dmac » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:03 am

The blood stains on BOTH SIDES of the cushion Dana's head was placed upon alone prove this mass murder to be more complex and planned. Don't ever fuck with 20/20 in my shop. I'm a faulty human, but I'm on this.

This monster fuck was planned to a degree that will sicken you.

I'm watching the PEOPLE show for the first time since it aired. Man, I have shit I need to release!

The guy that plays Marty Smartt in the tv show is a perfect match for Manson's right-hand man. The true knife killer.

Mike says, "it's evident the killers knew the victims" one-on-one. KNEW THEM. Yup.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: cushion blood stains

Postby budrfligh » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:27 pm

It has come to my attention that the cushion would soak up blood from the kill zone and muck up the scene and this could be a realistic reason it was even used. Other than to potentially muffle the thudding sounds....shivers...
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:25 am

years ago I explained the CUSHION under DANA'S HEAD had multiple layers of blood pools on BOTH SIDES. Multiple layers of blood spraying and pooling on both sides of that silly cushion.

Yeah, that cushion means NOTHING when you get down to fabricating crime scenes. PCSO photos show they knew blood was on both sides, multiple layers of stains, even bleed-out. The fotos also tend to imply they got the implications all wrong. Stoy was the photographer, so 'no wonder' the truth went south of logic and radar.

PCSO ended up taking the foam cushion out of the cover, and photos show it was stained through. Not all the way through, not sopping in blood. Couch cover fabric is normally designed to be fairly resilient, to not absorb moisture... probably a poly mix, and we all know plastic absorbs nothing but all life in the ocean. The foam cushion also had a white liner over both sides, wrapped only around the front portion of the foam (not the rear portion, where the zippers are). It's a slip, I think, meant to keep the cover from stretching out of shape. These liners are usually also synthetic blends, normally relatively slippery and tough. Several blood stains soaked through the cover, the slip guard, and into the foam.

The blood on the cushion does NOT seem to have impacted the carpet below enough to show up on photos. The blood stains on the carpet below are distinctly independent of whatever transfer there could be from either side of the cushion.

The crux of this, the inference, it TIME. How long does it take for the blood to seep through all those layers? Multiple bloodstains and bleedouts on BOTH DAMNED SIDES? And the stains were solidified enough NOT to TRANSFER to the carpet?

It seems to me, that damned cushion that LE said was used to comfort Dana in death is actually a very clear timeline of events, as well as the clearest indicator I'm aware of concerning how long this shit went on. My bet, due to the blood patterns in the KZ below the cushion, the cushion was mainly used in the staging phase. Either way you cut it, the cushion blood stains could indicate one stain belonged to someone was was alive, another dead. Some are bright red, some are black. And remember, very little of the blood from Dana's head (when his head was, long after death, placed atop the cushion and pulverized by W4) is on the cushion. The rest of the stains came long before the final staging of Dana's body.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:14 pm

I rewrote the above post for content and tone. I was rambling last night, on a pain pill jag. I'm glad as hell I wrote at least the bare bones of what I'd intended to say, as understanding the info held inside that cushion is truly impossible to underestimate.

Sorry I wrote it so wrong last night, and "Ask me ONE MORE MOTHERFUCKING TIME ABOUT THE CUSHION" was meant to relay my frustration over most people buying into silly lies about this cushion's importance. Some lies spread by LE in 1981, most by Monday Morning Quarterbacks who have zero knowledge of the facts, yet all their moronic quips to spare.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby leenie963 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:24 pm

Have to say this...I'm tearing up just THINKING of the possibilities Dana and the others went through. How.... how can this fucking be ALLOWED to continue without justice...

I'm not even into a solid year of this and I sit and wonder how the vets of this board--esp DMac-- go on and on and on...

justice.

that's it.

Such a small word meaning so much.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby dmac » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:01 am

Below is a stream-of-conscience bit of baggage I unloaded a couple days ago, when I realized I was incredibly wrong about stains on the cushion. I'm going to post a photo or two with this, but expect me to revisit this later with far better photos & explanations. I don't often post CS photos, but this should blow many minds and must be seen to be believed.

I went looking for the shots I remember of the cushion cover stained in multiple layers of blood. They don't exist. I was thinking of mutiple blood stains under the bodies.

I retract everything about stains on the cushion. I'll show you why.

I'm going to show a few photos, but I want to make you aware of bizarre science.

I work in film, which (film negative) has a red base. Everything is reveresed. Blue is yellow. It's CMY (cyan magenta yellow). Cyan is the opposite of red. Magenta the opposite of green. Yellow the opposite of blue.

Cyan is a color few humans know about. When you KNOW negatives, you know a strike for blood. Cyan bounces and is very firm and real. I can see blood in negatives more than I see blood in pos prints. Keddie is filled with strikes. I very much doubt anybody knows or cares about that bit of nonsense, but I can REVERSE an image and find blood where your eyes ignored it.

I'm going to publish a few of the same shots most of you saw. You've never seen them like this. Blood fucking everywhere.

Cyan shows up as a day-glo version of turquoise.

Basically, any hint of cyan in these photos is blood spread everywhere.

C-8_Dana_Sue_outlines_4-14-81_inv.jpg

C-8_Dana_Sue_outlines_4-14-81_apos.jpg

See not only the blood on the cushion (this is with the cover removed, just the liner and foam cushion). Note all the blood patterns UNDER the cushion and bodies. Note how blood stains line up with the front of the couch, yet the chalk outlines indicate the couch was shoved later against the wall, prior to someone rolling her over and covering her with the sheet and blanket. (I now know who did that, but balk at explaining. It settles some issues, but is by no means key to any portion of the crime, so my silence/secrecy is morally justified). There's arcs of blood in this photo that support the notion at least one victim was hit in the aorta. I've long believed it was Johnny's death blow, but recent revisiting of Sue's autopsy report shows I had my head up my ass for years about what she went through.

A key issue at play here is LE removed the cover and then took photos of the cushion AND the cushion cover placed as if they were in the position found. But LE so completely fucked up these fotos, the cushion was placed wrong side up and not close to where it was used. Likewise, the took photos of the cover in the wrong position and wrong side up. Truly bizarre. Even saying it was an intentional fuck up doesn't explain how obvious these errors appear. I mean, years back when I first saw the photo of the cushion cover placed back near where the cushion had been under Dana, I immediately knew the blood stain on the cover was opposite to the side Dana's head was on.
You must be a member of the Keddie Forum with 15 approved posts to view the files attached to this post.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Return to keddie facts