Crime scene screwup failure?

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Crime scene screwup failure?

Postby meankitty » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:45 pm

The crime scene pics have been taken down and apparently one of my posts about a certain aspect I posted in 2013 got deleted, but here goes, I have to work off what I remember, but Dmac can still look at the photos.

There was a photo taken of the corner where Sue sat after the wall panels were removed, and on the floor under the curtain, right up against the wall was what looked like a brown metal tube the approximate size of a broom handle. Was that weapon #4, the card table leg?
meankitty

Re: Crime scene screwup failure?

Postby dmac » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:04 pm

There's only about three photos in existence which may substantiate your memory. If I'd seen a tube similar to W4, why the FUCK would I believe in the table leg? YOUR table leg, goddammit!

I've just looked at all photos of "Sue's Corner" and see nothing remotely similar to what you portend. I see the blood spatter on the round foot cushion. Dana's fucking blood, who else's?! Your memory is way off. I'd be happy to show you the photos, if you doubt me. I honestly don't know what you're smoking, but I may want some next Thursday.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby meankitty » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:37 pm

OK, you can send what you have to my gmail account and I can recheck what I remember, but I did point it out when the photo was up in 2013. I can take another look at the photos. What I saw was where the wall met the floor.
meankitty

Postby dmac » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:10 pm

I think what you're referring to is the leg of the TV tray that serve as Sue's end-table, between her pole position on the couch and the wall/window.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Return to keddie facts